Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Can Someone Add You To A WhatsApp Group Without Saving Ur Num On Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Can Someone Add You To A WhatsApp Group Without Saving Ur Num On Phone? (392 Views)

App: Chat Starter For Whatsapp (lets You Start New Chats Without Saving Numbers) / How To Chat With Anybody On Whatsapp Without Saving Their Number First / I Was Duped By A Whatsapp TV. How I Recovered My Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Add You To A WhatsApp Group Without Saving Ur Num On Phone? by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 9:10am On Jan 10, 2023
Good morning everyone, pls am confuse. Someone added me to a WhatsApp group, which am sure they have not saved my number on the phone. So how is that possible?

Could it be the person have saved my number before adding me to the WhatsApp group, or can someone add you to a WhatsApp group without saving ur phone on the phone??
Re: Can Someone Add You To A WhatsApp Group Without Saving Ur Num On Phone? by Kingsean(m): 5:56pm On Jan 10, 2023
yes it's possible. I even chat people up without saving their phone numbers
Re: Can Someone Add You To A WhatsApp Group Without Saving Ur Num On Phone? by dgitrader(m): 10:14am On Jan 12, 2023
Kingsean:
yes it's possible. I even chat people up without saving their phone numbers
how possible, kindly drop hint
Re: Can Someone Add You To A WhatsApp Group Without Saving Ur Num On Phone? by Kingsean(m): 4:33pm On Jan 12, 2023
dgitrader:

I don't wanna post any link here cos of the bots. you can contact me on WhatsApp.
Re: Can Someone Add You To A WhatsApp Group Without Saving Ur Num On Phone? by Optimistdude: 4:40pm On Jan 12, 2023
dgitrader:

Just update your WhatsApp, you can do it

(1) (Reply)

Samsung A32 Needed Urgently / .... / Tecno Android Users Come In, Chinko Phones And Iphone 6 Stay Aside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.