Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk - Islam for Muslims (207) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk (165354 Views)

Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? / Advice To Muslim Singles / Muslim Singles Matching Service (MSMS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (223) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by onegig(m): 7:31pm On Aug 06, 2014
yeyenati: I was banned by antispot. Had to register this one. The impression of one person shouldn't really matter, yes? What stereotype type? Religion, in my opinion, should complete you. Well, if that's What you think, to each his own.

That's if the impression is correct. Yours was wrong. Admit it. Tpia and a whole lot of others have been here and they do how things are discussed. There's no shielding or acting holy in here. If that's what you mean by being stuck up.

The stereotype that muslims should be dull looking people who can only hold discussions in things relating to religion alone and are deficient in other aspects.

I am happy to have you here to add a different spice to the thread but just remove that thought that people here are close minded. Nope. We are always open to any discussion. So, maybe you open the floor and tell us about you a bit.

Personally i am interested in how you came about that name. Sorry about the bot. Mac should be able to help do something about it.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by maclatunji: 7:38pm On Aug 06, 2014
Sissie: Survey: What was the first impression of sissie and what's the present impression?

First Impression: Confident of her good looks, intelligent but reserved. Will shut out negative people if it is within her power. Most intelligent people are opinionated but I perceived you to be willing to compromise on issues.

Current Impression: Confident of her good looks, intelligent but reserved. Will shut out negative people if it is within her power. Most inelligent people are opinionated but I perceive you to be willing to compromise on issues.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by yeyenati(f): 7:55pm On Aug 06, 2014
Thanks.

The yeyenatu grin is supposed to be funny, it just simple means I don't take things too seriously. If my first impression is wrong, well, okay then.

Me: I'm a tomboy kind of person but can be 'girly girl' when I feel like it, not common though. I'm reserved, shy, introverted and can be lazy. Not good with emotions and not a good talker. I'm not a crowd person and even if I find myself amongst crowd, I do my bit not to be lost in it. I love words, im always online, searching for what I didn't loose. grin too curious for my own good, the religions that I have researched, you have no idea. cheesy I don't like arguments because I can be bitchy when I feel invaded. I can be detached and just want to be left alone, just what it is.

I like healthy living but I also love to indulge. I'm not a hijab wearer for now, I hope to be just not sure I'm ready. Because to me, it takes more than wearing it to actually be termed worthy of it. I know I can't do the full one. I like sporty things and nature and can be very playful, with people that are very close to me. I can be boring but I use my boring time to do other things. I watch American movies, won't be caught dead watching Anything local, I just don't enjoy it. I write and I read a lot. I'd like to write for Hollywood one day... grin my active imagination is out of this world.

Too much? I'm complicated to the outside world most times. grin I tend to be stubborn too. And as a muslim, I aspire to a step further away from where I am as at when I feel up to it. My pace, my case, my growth and no one's. I don't even know Arabic but I read the English version of the Qur'an, and it really hadn't occurred to me to really learn Arabic cos to me, it's just a language of a country, so if I can read english, what else is there? And I read the bible too.

onegig: That's if the impression is correct. Yours was wrong. Admit it. Tpia and a whole lot of others have been here and they do how things are discussed. There's no shielding or acting holy in here. If that's what you mean by being stuck up.

The stereotype that muslims should be dull looking people who can only hold discussions in things relating to religion alone and are deficient in other aspects.

I am happy to have you here to add a different spice to the thread but just remove that thought that people here are close minded. Nope. We are always open to any discussion. So, maybe you open the floor and tell us about you a bit.

Personally i am interested in how you came about that name. Sorry about the bot. Mac should be able to help do something about it.

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by onegig(m): 8:16pm On Aug 06, 2014
yeyenati: Thanks.

The yeyenatu grin is supposed to be funny, it just simple means I don't take things too seriously. If my first impression is wrong, well, okay then.

Me: I'm a tomboy kind of person but can be 'girly girl' when I feel like it, not common though. I'm reserved, shy, introverted and can be lazy. Not good with emotions and not a good talker. I'm not a crowd person and even if I find myself amongst crowd, I do my bit not to be lost in it. I love words, im always online, searching for what I didn't loose. grin too curious for my own good, the religions that I have researched, you have no idea. cheesy I don't like arguments because I can be bitchy when I feel invaded. I can be detached and just want to be left alone, just what it is.

I like healthy living but I also love to indulge. I'm not a hijab wearer for now, I hope to be just not sure I'm ready. Because to me, it takes more than wearing it to actually be termed worthy of it. I know I can't do the full one. I like sporty things and nature and can be very playful, with people that are very close to me. I can be boring but I use my boring time to do other things. I watch American movies, won't be caught dead watching Anything local, I just don't enjoy it. I write and I read a lot. I'd like to write for Hollywood one day... grin my active imagination is out of this world.

Too much? I'm complicated to the outside world most times. grin I tend to be stubborn too. And as a muslim, I aspire to a step further away from where I am as at when I feel up to it. My pace, my case, my growth and no one's. I don't even know Arabic but I read the English version of the Qur'an, and it really hadn't occurred to me to really learn Arabic cos to me, it's just a language of a country, so if I can read english, what else is there? And I read the bible too.

Hmmm. I see. How many inches high is the Nike sneakers you wear? Lol. Do you spot a baseball cap to top the tomboy outfit? I understand you stance on the hijab issue. We are all striving to get better. Just remember. You don't have all the time like you think you have.

There are too many things you talked about there. I guess it would take a while to be able to picket each. What religions did you research? Church of satan? Scientology? Or which one? Why did you stay back in islam after your researches? Or are they inconclusive yet?
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by onegig(m): 8:21pm On Aug 06, 2014
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 06, 2014
Hahaha. Very funny! I don't like Nike, I like adidas. tongue grin I'm going steady, will get there.
onegig: Hmmm. I see. How many inches high is the Nike sneakers you wear? Lol. Do you spot a baseball cap to top the tomboy outfit? I understand you stance on the hijab issue. We are all striving to get better. Just remember. You don't have all the time like you think you have.

There are too many things you talked about there. I guess it would take a while to be able to picket each. What religions did you research? Church of satan? Scientology? Or which one? Why did you stay back in islam after your researches? Or are they inconclusive yet?
None of those, those I believe are just school of thought that caught on. I'm even writing a book on these ones sef. They are not conclusive yet, ongoing. I still find Islam easier and aa sane way to keep at being faithful. The consciousness of solat, leaves no room for excesses really. Right? cool
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 06, 2014
....@onegig

Mainstream and some other peculiar ones. I'm presently on Baha'i. It isn't everyone that knows things about religions that ain't theirs. I believe that when people really study other religions, they tend to more accommodating of personal faiths and stances. My focus is on the one with God and gods. That's that for now anyway, then i'll go into the 'school of thoughts' turn religions. And that's also that.

("What make these you are studying peculiar? Are they mainstream or just some unknown ones? What's their main ideology? No God or what?

So you write? Fiction or what? Sorry if this seems more like an interrogation. I am just trying to gain your perspective and understand you better.."wink
I love writing. Non fiction mostly and freelancing and sometimes ghost writing too. But I also dabble into fictions soonest. That's that.

I'm off to bed now. My bed is calling me by name. Regards. Ciao!!

Ma Salaam.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by onegig(m): 9:35pm On Aug 06, 2014
yeyenatu: Hahaha. Very funny! I don't like Nike, I like adidas. tongue grin I'm going steady, will get there.
None of those, those I believe are just school of thought that caught on. I'm even writing a book on these ones sef. They are not conclusive yet, ongoing. I still find Islam easier and aa sane way to keep at being faithful. The consciousness of solat, leaves no room for excesses really. Right? cool
Ok adidas it is.

What make these you are studying peculiar? Are they mainstream or just some unknown ones? What's their main ideology? No God or what?

So you write? Fiction or what? Sorry if this seems more like an interrogation. I am just trying to gain your perspective and understand you better..
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by maclatunji: 9:57pm On Aug 06, 2014
I will try and contact yeyenatu on her writing tomorrow. I am a little busy but should do so Insha Allah.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by maclatunji: 10:00pm On Aug 06, 2014
Yeyenatu has been unbanned.

Zayhal, salam alaykum sis. How are you? I might contact you tomorrow too.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by onegig(m): 10:02pm On Aug 06, 2014
yeyenatu: ....@onegig

Mainstream and some other peculiar ones. I'm presently on Baha'i. It isn't everyone that knows things about religions that ain't theirs. I believe that when people really study other religions, they tend to more accommodating of personal faiths and stances. My focus is on the one with God and gods. Thats that for now anyway, then i'll go into the 'school of thoughts' turn religions. And that's also that.

I love writing. Non fiction mostly and freelancing and sometimes ghost writing too. But I also dabble into fictions soonest. That's that.

I'm off to bed now. My bed is calling me by name. Regards. Ciao!!

Ma Salaam.
Yeah true. I have sparingly read about the bahia's thing. Good night. Do have a peaceful night rest. Bi Salam.

We would continue maybe someother time.but Lets see how good you are with writing. Maybe you pen a summary of your journey in life with just a complex sentence at no more than fifty words when you are returning later.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by baba11(m): 10:31pm On Aug 06, 2014
maclatunji:

It just occured to me that you might not have received the mail I promised to send you about 2 weeks ago. If this is the case, I apologise and please confirm if you received any mail from me after checking your spam box.

Thank you.
I saw a message,replied it and I have been expecting your response since!
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by Sissie(f): 10:32pm On Aug 06, 2014
onegig: Nope. Not at all as for me but can't say for others.

But since you are keen on knowing. First impression of you was of someone who is strongly opinioniated and a bit strong willed when you want to be but under that facade is a tender you.

You don't really have that thick skin to carry such "face" for long and under intense arguements you tend to withdraw back into your shell. And you have confirmed that first impression over and over again.

Apart from that you are generally a nice person. Someone who knows how to use the carrot and stick approach would be very succesful friends with you.

Hehehe
@bolded not true I don't withdraw from arguing due to not having thick skin. I don't argue to win or have the last point. I state my views and when it becomes a back and forth thing or I think I have made my points clear enough, I withdraw.

carrot and sticks with me Hehehe not really.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by Sissie(f): 10:35pm On Aug 06, 2014
maclatunji:

First Impression: Confident of her good looks, intelligent but reserved. Will shut out negative people if it is within her power. Most intelligent people are opinionated but I perceived you to be willing to compromise on issues.

Current Impression: Confident of her good looks, intelligent but reserved. Will shut out negative people if it is within her power. Most inelligent people are opinionated but I perceive you to be willing to compromise on issues.

Correct
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by baba11(m): 10:46pm On Aug 06, 2014
Imag: Baba 11 you have a point but seriously I have my standard and they are realistic. As i have got my non negotiable character in men so I have some negotiable ones. I cannot compromise on my non negotiable ones because people feel i am in my marriageable age.... It is not about people now, it is about me and him, can we tolerate each other? . We know we cannot get a 100 percent as Allah is the only perfect one but to some extent we should be able to complement each other. May Allah direct our steps....
I support u to cling to your view but remember you can't c someone that has everything u want in him.If u c one that has some appreciate level with him,hold to him and the most important thing is compromise.Everything has to be sorted first,without that it's not advisable to go ahead. Marriage borne out-of-pity is a no go area!!

1 Like

Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by tpia1: 12:14am On Aug 07, 2014
Sissie: Survey: What was the first impression of sissie and what's the present impression?

first impression was you're yoruba (until you corrected that)

current impression: diplomatic, hold firm views, does not suffer fools gladly.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by tbaba1234: 12:19am On Aug 07, 2014
Profound words from Sister Asmaa Hussein whose husband was martyred in the Rabaa massacre:

"The eyes roll up at the moment of death, following the soul as it is emptied from the body. It is the moment we fear, that which we loathe, what we would give all our riches to avoid: death.

I remember seeing Amr like that after he was killed. I remember his body and face resting, motionless, the blood that had dried on his face and beard. It wasn't really him anymore – just the shell that once held his soul. I remember those tears as I stood over him wondering what my life would be like after losing a love so great. That moment of death. The one that makes our hearts recoil in fear, the one we see daily pictures of in Gaza, Syria and many other places – it came to them as a decree from their Lord. The pictures are gruesome, and the reality even more so. Devastated parents standing over their children’s bodies, women standing over the bodies of their beloved husbands…it is certainly one of the hardest things anyone will ever have to do in this life.

Most faces of the dead have one thing in common – their eyes are still open. They are open because they have seen what we have yet to see, tasted that which has not yet tingled our senses: death. We ought to remember that as gruesome as it looks, and as much as our stomachs turn in disgust and anger at the perpetrators –the souls of our dead are now free. The men and women who truly believed in Allah, and stood tall in the face of injustice have had their sins wiped clean at the first drop of their blood.

That which looks gruesome to us, was perhaps a most beautiful experience for them. The Prophet Muhammad (saw) said: "When the believer is about to depart from this world and go forward into the Next World, angels with faces as bright as the sun descend from the heavens and sit around him in throngs stretching as far as the eye can see. Then the Angel of Death comes and sits at his head and says, ‘Good soul, come out to forgiveness and pleasure from Allah!’ Then his soul emerges like a drop of water flows from a water-skin and the angel takes hold of it. When he has grasped it, the other angels do not leave it in his hand even for the twinkling of an eye. They take it and place it in a perfumed shroud and a fragrance issues from it like the sweetest scent of musk found on the face on the earth.

"Then they bear it upwards and whenever they take it past a company of angels, they ask, ‘Who is this good soul?’ and the angels with the soul reply, “So-and-so the son of so-and-so,” using the best names by which people used to call him in this world. They bring him to the lowest heaven and ask for the gate to be opened for him. It is opened for him and angels who are near Allah from each of the heavens accompany him to the subsequent heaven until he reaches to the heaven where Allah the Great is. Allah, the Mighty and Majestic, says, ‘Register the book of My slave in ‘Illiyun and take him back to earth. I created them from it and I return them to it and I will bring them forth from it again.’"

To have beautiful angels wrap you in sweet-smelling shrouds, call you by your most loved names, and take you into the company of Allah, the Most High – that is the definition of success. I often wonder what Amr was called by the angels as they were lifting him to his meeting with Allah. I hope they called him "Abu Ruqaya" as he loved his kunya greatly.

When look at the countless photos that have been coming out of Syria, Palestine, Egypt and elsewhere, we cry because we think they have suffered greatly. And they have suffered! But look where our beloved ones are now. Look at how they have been freed from the darkness and distress of this world into the light and pleasure of the hereafter…

We are the ones imprisoned. We are the ones who are still not safe. They, on the other hand, have won. They are free."

1 Like

Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by maclatunji: 12:31am On Aug 07, 2014
baba11: I saw a message,replied it and I have been expecting your response since!

Sorry bro. my workload is crazy. Can I have your email address again so that I can contact you in the morning Insha Allah.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by maclatunji: 12:39am On Aug 07, 2014
tbaba1234: Profound words from Sister Asmaa Hussein whose husband was martyred in the Rabaa massacre:

"The eyes roll up at the moment of death, following the soul as it is emptied from the body. It is the moment we fear, that which we loathe, what we would give all our riches to avoid: death.

I remember seeing Amr like that after he was killed. I remember his body and face resting, motionless, the blood that had dried on his face and beard. It wasn't really him anymore – just the shell that once held his soul. I remember those tears as I stood over him wondering what my life would be like after losing a love so great. That moment of death. The one that makes our hearts recoil in fear, the one we see daily pictures of in Gaza, Syria and many other places – it came to them as a decree from their Lord. The pictures are gruesome, and the reality even more so. Devastated parents standing over their children’s bodies, women standing over the bodies of their beloved husbands…it is certainly one of the hardest things anyone will ever have to do in this life.

Most faces of the dead have one thing in common – their eyes are still open. They are open because they have seen what we have yet to see, tasted that which has not yet tingled our senses: death. We ought to remember that as gruesome as it looks, and as much as our stomachs turn in disgust and anger at the perpetrators –the souls of our dead are now free. The men and women who truly believed in Allah, and stood tall in the face of injustice have had their sins wiped clean at the first drop of their blood.

That which looks gruesome to us, was perhaps a most beautiful experience for them. The Prophet Muhammad (saw) said: "When the believer is about to depart from this world and go forward into the Next World, angels with faces as bright as the sun descend from the heavens and sit around him in throngs stretching as far as the eye can see. Then the Angel of Death comes and sits at his head and says, ‘Good soul, come out to forgiveness and pleasure from Allah!’ Then his soul emerges like a drop of water flows from a water-skin and the angel takes hold of it. When he has grasped it, the other angels do not leave it in his hand even for the twinkling of an eye. They take it and place it in a perfumed shroud and a fragrance issues from it like the sweetest scent of musk found on the face on the earth.

"Then they bear it upwards and whenever they take it past a company of angels, they ask, ‘Who is this good soul?’ and the angels with the soul reply, “So-and-so the son of so-and-so,” using the best names by which people used to call him in this world. They bring him to the lowest heaven and ask for the gate to be opened for him. It is opened for him and angels who are near Allah from each of the heavens accompany him to the subsequent heaven until he reaches to the heaven where Allah the Great is. Allah, the Mighty and Majestic, says, ‘Register the book of My slave in ‘Illiyun and take him back to earth. I created them from it and I return them to it and I will bring them forth from it again.’"

To have beautiful angels wrap you in sweet-smelling shrouds, call you by your most loved names, and take you into the company of Allah, the Most High – that is the definition of success. I often wonder what Amr was called by the angels as they were lifting him to his meeting with Allah. I hope they called him "Abu Ruqaya" as he loved his kunya greatly.

When look at the countless photos that have been coming out of Syria, Palestine, Egypt and elsewhere, we cry because we think they have suffered greatly. And they have suffered! But look where our beloved ones are now. Look at how they have been freed from the darkness and distress of this world into the light and pleasure of the hereafter…

We are the ones imprisoned. We are the ones who are still not safe. They, on the other hand, have won. They are free."

I can relate to this although not as deeply as she has expressed it.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by maclatunji: 12:42am On Aug 07, 2014
Sissie:

Correct

Do I get a prize? Even if you said the contrary, I knew I was correct. My intuition has me that confident about it.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 07, 2014
maclatunji: I will try and contact yeyenatu on her writing tomorrow. I am a little busy but should do so Insha Allah.
noted#

maclatunji: Yeyenatu has been unbanned.
thanks ##

@one gig: Graduate of a course I didn't really like but grew on me. A fun childhood to teenage years with concerns of identifying with Islam while living with a staunch Christian uncle. Now it's an adult life of strong opinions, un-expressed emotions and weird thoughts on issues of societal acceptability, faith and the human mind.

grin I try ba? Fifty words can't explain me, i'm complicated. grin

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by Sissie(f): 10:16am On Aug 07, 2014
tpia1:

first impression was you're yoruba (until you corrected that)

current impression: diplomatic, hold firm views, does not suffer fools gladly.

Hehehe
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by onegig(m): 10:38am On Aug 07, 2014
Sissie:

Hehehe
@bolded not true I don't withdraw from arguing due to not having thick skin. I don't argue to win or have the last point. I state my views and when it becomes a back and forth thing or I think I have made my points clear enough, I withdraw.

carrot and sticks with me Hehehe not really.
ok. I hear you. As for the carrot and sticks approach i am kinda certain of that.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by tbaba1234: 10:46am On Aug 07, 2014
People wear gloves to the market now!! Hehe...

Ebola scare!!
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by maclatunji: 10:52am On Aug 07, 2014
tbaba1234: People wear gloves to the market now!! Hehe...

Ebola scare!!

Send me pictures.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by onegig(m): 10:59am On Aug 07, 2014
yeyenatu: @onegig: Graduate of a course I didn't really like but grew on me. A fun childhood to teenage years with concerns of identifying with Islam while living with a staunch Christian uncle. Now it's an adult life of strong opinions, un-expressed emotions and weird thoughts on issues of societal acceptability, faith and the human mind.

Nice try. I see. Do you have any published works?

From your study of the baha'i stuff don't you see it as simplistic and a bit impractical to have a religion encompassing all other religions when there are fundamental differences in most of these religions?

Also my own personal thoughts about them is that they are just like a conformist group of people who only stay in the middle and try to unite all others or maybe trying to be a neutral body only siding with existing "simpler" ideologies and mainstream thoughts so as to poach outliners from other religion into their fold as can be seen by most of their teachings and paintings which incooperates virtually all religions that practice both monotheism and polytheism.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by onegig(m): 11:07am On Aug 07, 2014
photos that have been
coming out of Syria,
Palestine, Egypt and
elsewhere, we cry because
we think they have suffered
greatly. And they have
suffered! But look where
our beloved ones are now.
Look at how they have
been freed from the
darkness and distress of this
world into the light and
pleasure of the hereafter…
We are the ones
imprisoned. We are the
ones who are still not safe.
They, on the other hand,
have won. They are free."
I don't know how she came about this o but from things i have read and listened to. The time after death looks grimmer than the worst woes one could have imagined on earth.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by tbaba1234: 11:27am On Aug 07, 2014
maclatunji:

Send me pictures.

Not possible.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by tbaba1234: 11:27am On Aug 07, 2014
onegig: I don't know how she came about this o but from things i have read and listened to. The time after death looks grimmer than the worst woes one could have imagined on earth.

Not for martyrs
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by maclatunji: 12:25pm On Aug 07, 2014
tbaba1234:

Not possible.

With God all things are possible. tongue tongue tongue grin
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by baba11(m): 9:46pm On Aug 07, 2014
maclatunji:

Sorry bro. my workload is crazy. Can I have your email address again so that I can contact you in the morning Insha Allah.
..seen!
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by baba11(m): 9:55pm On Aug 07, 2014
yeyenatu: noted#

thanks ##

@one gig: Graduate of a course I didn't really like but grew on me. A fun childhood to teenage years with concerns of identifying with Islam while living with a staunch Christian uncle. Now it's an adult life of strong opinions, un-expressed emotions and weird thoughts on issues of societal acceptability, faith and the human mind.

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (223) (Reply)

Our Condolence Message To Lagosboy / Islamic Names And Their Meanings / The Names Of 7 Gates To Jahannam And 8 Gates To Jannah.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.