Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,561 members, 7,850,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:57 AM

Only God Will Judge Buhari For What He Is Doing To Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only God Will Judge Buhari For What He Is Doing To Tinubu (619 Views)

God Will Judge Between Nigerian Christians, Tinubu – Ex-sgf, Lawal / Unongo: We Supported Buhari In 2015, Risked Our Lives, History Will Judge Him / Elections: Nigerians Will Judge Buhari By His Actions, Not Words – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only God Will Judge Buhari For What He Is Doing To Tinubu by SadiqBabaSani: 10:04am On Jan 10, 2023
A man who campaigned for you in 2014/2015 throughout the entire country, teaching you how to lie and even telling many lies for you.

Buhari shouldn’t have attended the Adamawa campaign rally, instead of refusing to endorse Tinubu.

The Buhari & Tinubu story is teaching me alot of political and life lessons.

Investing in Buhari was bad business for Tinubu

A man who knew how incompetent you are, how narrow minded you are yet, availed you everything you needed to enable you become President.

Only God will Judge Buhari for what he is doing to Asiwaju.

Any Tinubu fan hoping on Buhari support should consider going for psychiatric examination.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only God Will Judge Buhari For What He Is Doing To Tinubu by Moh247: 10:10am On Jan 10, 2023
I don't get this obsession on Tinubu out of 14 candidates

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only God Will Judge Buhari For What He Is Doing To Tinubu by derecho(m): 10:17am On Jan 10, 2023
You'd soon get it.
There's an African proverb that says
The silence of the aged when evil is looming is a disease AND the stubborness of youngsters to advice is a disease too.

People are warning Nigerians day and night like never before and you are wondering why.

Moh247:
I don't get this obsession on Tinubu out of 14 candidates

2 Likes

Re: Only God Will Judge Buhari For What He Is Doing To Tinubu by Zulum500: 10:19am On Jan 10, 2023
derecho:
You'd soon get it.
The silence of the aged when evil is looming is a disease AND the stubborness of youngsters to advice is a disease too.

People are warning Nigerians day and night like never before and you are wondering why.

Shatap you f@@l

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only God Will Judge Buhari For What He Is Doing To Tinubu by Moh247: 10:20am On Jan 10, 2023
derecho:
You'd soon get it.

Are you Zombidiots conceding defeat already or what's with the crappy proverb

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only God Will Judge Buhari For What He Is Doing To Tinubu by derecho(m): 10:21am On Jan 10, 2023
Yawns...unfortunately, I don't take instructions from BATstards.
Zulum500:

Shatap you f@@l

1 Like

Re: Only God Will Judge Buhari For What He Is Doing To Tinubu by Ekejoestar(m): 10:23am On Jan 10, 2023
Moh247:

2 Likes

Re: Only God Will Judge Buhari For What He Is Doing To Tinubu by derecho(m): 10:23am On Jan 10, 2023
Kikikiki, is that how your brain works?
That proverb unfortunately is beyond you.
Moh247:

Re: Only God Will Judge Buhari For What He Is Doing To Tinubu by donphilopus: 10:35am On Jan 10, 2023
If this isn't an endorsement, I wonder what is. Why are you guys so dull? Tinubu will win and serve as President till 2027 and if we are okay with his government, we would return him elected to serve us till 2031. Highest, you kee yourself if you can't bear it.

Re: Only God Will Judge Buhari For What He Is Doing To Tinubu by Omihanifa: 10:36am On Jan 10, 2023
I no fit laugh. Everybody that mattered in yoruba land warned him but he failed to listen.

To start with, his health is really bad, baba get dirty past, and he's now surrounded by people that can't even tell him the truth because of what they are benefitting from him.

It's so obvious that buhari is so reluctant to support him in this crucial election and its simply because Tinubu is very proud and arrogant. When buhari was contesting for president in 2015, he played the fool and was following tinubu up and down like a dog. That was what I expected tinubu too to do this time around until power reaches his hands. But his pride and sycophants won't allow him to stoop to conquer
Re: Only God Will Judge Buhari For What He Is Doing To Tinubu by Zulum500: 10:39am On Jan 10, 2023
derecho:
Yawns...unfortunately, I don't take instructions from BATstards.
I don't words from sit at home kids cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

CBN : Who Knows The Answer To This Questions Regarding Emiefiele / Moment Tinubu Supporter Want To Do Copy Copy / Northerners Destroying APC And Tinubu Posters, Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.