Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Between ALAT By Wema And GTBANK Dollar Card, Which Is Best For Payment Online - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Between ALAT By Wema And GTBANK Dollar Card, Which Is Best For Payment Online (3063 Views)

Gtbank Cut $25 From The Money I Received Offshore Charges (wire Transfer) / Anyone Using Alat Dollar Card Without Issues / Earn Free N10,000 Per Day With ALAT By Wema Bank Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between ALAT By Wema And GTBANK Dollar Card, Which Is Best For Payment Online by satelliteDISH(m): 1:54pm On Jan 10, 2023
Help!
I need a dollar card for payment for domain names and hosting. Which do I go for?

Advise and recommend for me.
Between ALAT BY WEMA and
GTBANK DOLLAR CARD

To get Gtbank dollar card, their cashier said that they will deduct around $13 from my account for getting the card and around 4k for yearly maintenance. Please is it okay to get this or there are better options elsewhere in other banks.

Thanks
Re: Between ALAT By Wema And GTBANK Dollar Card, Which Is Best For Payment Online by Somamezee: 3:28pm On Jan 10, 2023
If its for online Payment Purpose, will advice you go with Chipper Cash (https:///invite/KSYLE) or Wallet Africa! I have been using these platforms consistently for a while now! GT shakara too much and there's never a time that ALAT Dollar Card will be available for transactions...
Re: Between ALAT By Wema And GTBANK Dollar Card, Which Is Best For Payment Online by satelliteDISH(m): 4:04pm On Jan 10, 2023
Somamezee:
If its for online Payment Purpose, will advice you go with Chipper Cash (https:///invite/KSYLE) or Wallet Africa! I have been using these platforms consistently for a while now! GT shakara too much and there's never a time that ALAT Dollar Card will be available for transactions...

Okay.
Re: Between ALAT By Wema And GTBANK Dollar Card, Which Is Best For Payment Online by Emeka71(m): 5:39pm On Jan 10, 2023
Try Palm-pay.
Re: Between ALAT By Wema And GTBANK Dollar Card, Which Is Best For Payment Online by susrite(m): 11:15am On Jan 12, 2023
Somamezee:
PLS DON'T USE WALLET AFRICA, I REPEAT DON'T USE WALLET AFRICA. WE HAVE A GROUP OF ALMOST 420 PEOPLE THAT THEY HAVE SCAMMED, INCLUDING ME. THEY BLOCKED ME ON TWITTER AFTER COMPLAINING. ONCE YOU PUT YOUR MONEY, YOU CAN'T WITHDRAW IT. LET ME PUT FEW SCREENSHOT FOR PROOF! UPLOADED MY DETAILS SINCE SEPTEMBER AND TILL NOW IT HAS Not BEEN VERIFIED. CAHT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR ALMOST 5 MONTHS NOW, NO RESPONSE. PLS RUN FOR YOUR LIFE

1 Like

Re: Between ALAT By Wema And GTBANK Dollar Card, Which Is Best For Payment Online by princely4ever: 7:36pm On Jan 12, 2023
satelliteDISH:
Help!
I need a dollar card for payment for domain names and hosting. Which do I go for?

Between ALAT BY WEMA and
GTBANK DOLLAR CARD

To get Gtbank dollar card, their cashier said that they will deduct around $13 from my account for getting the card and around 4k for yearly maintenance. Please is it okay to get this or there are better options elsewhere in other banks.

Thanks

Hello satellite. The status quo. It's almost the same here. I pray not for long anyway...

Few days ago I got deducted of about 5k but around 4700 roughly from my naira account after I applied for the card. It's been 2 weeks since I applied and I feel like I am getting impatient but I am trying to be bent on keeping my cool.

It had me thinking today if my card application becomes unsuccessful, what would happen to the money that got deducted. Maybe I would sue the bank? Just kidding! That's why I'm patient and pray there's nothing like that that would happen in the process.

I also thought of appying for the same dollar card else where. But I don't know just if it's the best plan yet.

Though I got domciliary acct number with GT, but the card means more than having a dom account, to me.

1 Like

Re: Between ALAT By Wema And GTBANK Dollar Card, Which Is Best For Payment Online by princely4ever: 7:48pm On Jan 12, 2023
susrite:
PLS DON'T USE WALLET AFRICA, I REPEAT DON'T USE WALLET AFRICA. WE HAVE A GROUP OF ALMOST 420 PEOPLE THAT THEY HAVE SCAMMED, INCLUDING ME. THEY BLOCKED ME ON TWITTER AFTER COMPLAINING. ONCE YOU PUT YOUR MONEY, YOU CAN'T WITHDRAW IT. LET ME PUT FEW SCREENSHOT FOR PROOF! UPLOADED MY DETAILS SINCE SEPTEMBER AND TILL NOW IT HAS Not BEEN VERIFIED. CAHT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR ALMOST 5 MONTHS NOW, NO RESPONSE. PLS RUN FOR YOUR LIFE

I feel you're right. I can't say much about cash ex too if you know these ones as I thought about giving a try. The one I feel most confident about is trans wise, but I sonetimes have a second thought about them. Which do you know is trustworthy that you have probably with any proof?
Re: Between ALAT By Wema And GTBANK Dollar Card, Which Is Best For Payment Online by satelliteDISH(m): 8:05pm On Jan 12, 2023
princely4ever:

Hello satellite. The status quo. It's almost the same here. I pray not for long anyway...

Few days ago I got deducted of about 5k but around 4700 roughly from my naira account after I applied for the card. It's been 2 weeks since I applied and I feel like I am getting impatient but I am trying to be bent on keeping my cool.

It had me thinking today if my card application becomes unsuccessful, what would happen to the money that got deducted. Maybe I would sue the bank? Just kidding! That's why I'm patient and pray there's nothing like that that would happen in the process.

I also thought of appying for the same dollar card else where. But I don't know just if it's the best plan yet.

Though I got domciliary acct number with GT, but the card means more than having a dom account, to me.

It is a messy situation out there. I left the Gt banking hall with so much anger that they wanted to Exploit me of my little money.

Someone recommended ALAT by WEMA to me somewhere online. Next day I headed to the Wema Bank branch in my neighbourhood.
Was told to download the ALAT app and the staff helped in configuration of the app. I was very happy that I have found a solution at last.

I clicked the Cards tab and behold a Shocker was starring at me on my face. See pictures below.

Maybe I will just go back to Gtbank on Monday morning next week and pay the fuucckking fee. cry cry cry cry cry cry

Re: Between ALAT By Wema And GTBANK Dollar Card, Which Is Best For Payment Online by princely4ever: 9:15pm On Jan 12, 2023
satelliteDISH:

It is a messy situation out there. I left the Gt banking hall with so much anger that they wanted to Exploit me of my little money.

Someone recommended ALAT by WEMA to me somewhere online. Next day I headed to the Wema Bank branch in my neighbourhood.
Was told to download the ALAT app and the staff helped in configuration of the app. I was very happy that I have found a solution at last.

I clicked the Cards tab and behold a Shocker was starring at me on my face. See pictures below.

Maybe I will just go back to Gtbank on Monday morning next week and pay the fuucckking fee. cry cry cry cry cry cry

Try GT. Keep up with them because I think they are for real. I also think the total you need to start a dom account with them is a total of 11k.

7k which translates to $13 as you said for the card. I was also told this at my branch. Then 4k for yearly maintenance.

Beause I was told I'll be notified when the card is ready, I suspect that's why I haven't been charged of the 7k or gotten any notifications yet to come pick my card up at my branch. So I plan on going there soon enough or when next I get the time.

I think you'll get the card without any hassle if you have the money. Don't worry about the money involved. It should be worthwile investing the whole said amount to get the card. You could get it at last. I understand how it feels when you need the card right away. Haha.. hope to update you if I get mine. Goodluck then!
Re: Between ALAT By Wema And GTBANK Dollar Card, Which Is Best For Payment Online by TemidayoTRA: 1:52am On Jan 13, 2023
Just use barter
Re: Between ALAT By Wema And GTBANK Dollar Card, Which Is Best For Payment Online by FrancisHP: 3:39am On Jan 13, 2023
If You Are Looking For Good Website Developer, Or You Just Want To Purchase Any Kinds Of Website Scripts.

Like:
Bitcoin Investment Script.
Banking Script.
Wallet Connect Script.
Online Banking Script.
VTU Script.
Ecommerce Script.
Ponzi Script.
Racksteli Like Script.
Courier Service Script.
Read News And Get Paid Script.
Company Website Script.
School Management Script.
Real Estate Script.
MLM Script.
Freelancer Script.
Good Broker/Binary Script, e.t.c...

Whatsapp Me Directly: +234(0)9014185335

HP WEB.......
Re: Between ALAT By Wema And GTBANK Dollar Card, Which Is Best For Payment Online by mumu9gerian: 3:43pm On Jan 15, 2023
TemidayoTRA:
Just use barter
Barter still dey work?
Re: Between ALAT By Wema And GTBANK Dollar Card, Which Is Best For Payment Online by S0l0m(m): 9:38pm On Jan 15, 2023
satelliteDISH:
Help!

Between ALAT BY WEMA and
GTBANK DOLLAR CARD

Thanks

Alat by Wema doesn't work. Barter too doesn't work. GTbank will frustrate you and charge the hell out of your account.

You need a quick virtual dollar card.

Here are 7 virtual dollar card app that you can try out.

- Kudiwave
- Klasha
- Payday
- Chipper Cash
- Tribapay
- Fundall
- Uba Dollar Prepaid

Kindly read my review of all these apps:
https://bizvestor.com.ng/money/virtual-dollar-cards-nigeria/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between ALAT By Wema And GTBANK Dollar Card, Which Is Best For Payment Online by Onbiz(m): 12:35pm On Jan 21, 2023
Uba prepared dollar Card
And chipper cash virtual dollar card
I have been using 'em for 8 months plus no issue.
Re: Between ALAT By Wema And GTBANK Dollar Card, Which Is Best For Payment Online by Nezzjnr: 9:47am On Aug 04, 2023
princely4ever:

Do they follow the Official rate when making a Dollar payment?

I want to get one
Re: Between ALAT By Wema And GTBANK Dollar Card, Which Is Best For Payment Online by ThorTheKid(m): 6:41pm On Jan 04
Onbiz:
Uba prepared dollar Card
And chipper cash virtual dollar card
I have been using 'em for 8 months plus no issue.

What rate do they follow? Bank or Black Market?

(1) (Reply)

7 Blogging Etiquettes That Will Redefine You / Google Adsense Cheque / Did Afrisoft Actually Tested SPC 4 Before Making It Available?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.