Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,850 members, 7,824,539 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Atheists, I Have One Question For U! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists, I Have One Question For U! (1756 Views)

A Well Known Priest Just Asked Pope Francis The One Question On Everyone's Mind. / If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? / If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Atheists, I Have One Question For U! by chylind5: 10:53pm On Sep 06, 2011
May the Almighty God whom i serve forgive all these aheists and give them chance to repent and give their lives to Christ as their personal lord and saviour. Amen
Re: Atheists, I Have One Question For U! by harakiri(m): 9:31am On Sep 07, 2011
globexl:

UNBELIEVABLE.
This is an award winner. This has got to be the most Ignorant post I have ever read on nairaland. The man thinks atoms, enzymes and DNA only exist on books and journals. I iIgues he has never been to a lab in his life. Gosh.
There special places where miracles happen? Where, and how many have you personally witnessed?
Athiest are too lazy to engage in religion? that is by far the silliest statement i hv ever seen from a grown up person. Bonke is German and he does not do evangelism in his home country because they have long grown beyond such. He preys on ingorant and superstiious Africans for his trade.
All your miracle claiming pastors fly to Europe and America for their medical checkups and treatments every few months. I see them.

Trust me, they would rather swallow poison and die rather than take a minute to think over what you said.
Re: Atheists, I Have One Question For U! by thehomer: 5:29pm On Sep 08, 2011
chylind5:

May the Almighty God whom i serve forgive all these aheists and give them chance to repent and give their lives to Christ as their personal lord and saviour. Amen

Amen. Please don't forget to sacrifice one goat, one red heifer, two turtle doves and one bull. Please include a request for your God to present himself in a way that would be acceptable to others who do not believe in him since he probably knows what to do.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Christian Worldview, The Atheist Worldview, And Logic / How Much Do You Believe The Existence Of ILLUMINATI? / Rapturable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.