Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,883 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? (7806 Views)

If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? / What Do You Ask God For Before Sleeping? / The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by james7bond(m): 10:56pm On Sep 18, 2007
If u have one question to ask God, wat will it be? Not a request, but a QUESTION.

Think very well before you answer this question.
It may go a long way to determine who you REALLY are.
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by Infidel: 12:34am On Sep 19, 2007
do you have sex too?? grin
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by ssRhino: 12:42am On Sep 19, 2007
Why did u give man choice to chose, why not force man to obey you and make sure that devil is never in da picture.
If i could ask 2, i will ask why God created women, cos they are too much of ditraction.
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by Infidel: 2:29am On Sep 19, 2007
haaaa, he can't force anybody to obey him because there is nobody to obedient towards. I can obey my boss because he's there to force me to obey him and if i dont, he'll sack me.

Another question i'll like to ask god is, what's his favourite sex position, is it doggy?? grin
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by ssRhino: 2:34am On Sep 19, 2007
Infidel, u such a bad man

Another question, i will like to ask God is, what does it feel like to have the power that no one else has.
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by Infidel: 3:36am On Sep 19, 2007
am not a bad man, am only doing the work of my father that he proffessed and created.

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and[b] create evil: I the Lord do all these things.[/b]

—Isaiah 45:7

it is only natural i take after the father. I am his creation afterall according to the christian apologists ( rofl if you believe any of this bullshit) except the biblical phrase off course! grin

let me also help you answer that question, hmm absolute power corrupts absolutely wink
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by james7bond(m): 8:07am On Sep 19, 2007
2 all Nairalandersd, Make una take time ooo, E be like say anti-christ don dey oooo.

infidel, shocked shocked
I sure say u no be African, u know even dey fear sef.
U na Boss? cool cool
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by lafile(m): 8:16am On Sep 19, 2007
I'll Ask Him Why He loves me sooooo much.
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by chukz4real(m): 8:24am On Sep 19, 2007
It will simply b. "God, y u allow homosexuals and lesbians still dey sleep dey wake up everyday?"
shocked tongue
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by tkb417(m): 8:29am On Sep 19, 2007
I'll ask God why Sin wont let me be. I hate to be a sinner.

Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 19, 2007
I'd have a lot to ask him:

1) Why does he allow blameless children to suffer?
2) Why does he punish humans by sins committed thousands of years ago by Adam and Eve?
3) Why doesn't he make himself visible to man?
4) Why is he so damn jealous?
5) Why doesn't he end world suffering?
6) Why doesn't he make the world a perfect place?

And a lot more, the list is endless.

But, I'll never get the chance to ask him any questions, because he's a fraud, and doesn't exist. If he does, and allows all manner of atrocities to take place, then as far as I'm concerned, he sucks.
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by play(f): 8:36am On Sep 19, 2007
why did spare the devil, you should have eliminated the moment, he went haywire i heaven.
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by play(f): 8:40am On Sep 19, 2007
@ sienna
you must relly have issues with the man up there, but take am easy, watch the blasphemy.
you dont want to eperience His wrath
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by larriederm(m): 8:47am On Sep 19, 2007
what did i do that make you love me soo much like this?
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by sigar(m): 8:52am On Sep 19, 2007
Hmmmmmmmmmmm Well i go ask am why im make me wowo like this
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by sigar(m): 8:56am On Sep 19, 2007
Siena abi wetin be ur name u dey vex ooooooooooooo bros J fit vex smack u from heaven ooooo
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by Temmie10(m): 8:59am On Sep 19, 2007
i have a million questions,
but the first would be, "Why do you love me so much?"

Secondly would be "Why do you have so much mercy on ppl like infidel who blaspheme openly?"
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 19, 2007
@james7bond

Does infidel need to be an african before he knows God?
Dont be so ignorant my brother.
Africa is a place where we seem to know God so much, yet we are the people who least respect His commandments, we never follow due processes and the tendecy to cheat next person is always there in our mind.

@topic

If i had the chance,
1.  I will ask God why he has allowed so much injustice and poverty in Africa.
2.  I will ask him why innocent people especially women and children are being raped and killed during war(Dafur,         somalia, sierraleone, liberia , Nigeria etc).
3.  I will ask him whether it is really ok to kill innocent people in his name.
4.  I will ask him whether he placeed a course on the Black man.

If it was only one question, it will be the fourth.
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by cgift(m): 9:09am On Sep 19, 2007
To all of you worriers, the answer to your questions will be 'i created you for my pleasure'. Just like whn you where kids, you built sand houses and do whatever you like with it. You were crted for his pleasure. Fulfilling ur purpose can only be through him and that will then make you fulfill his pleasure

I will ask him, why he created man with such a free will?
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by Sarifat(f): 9:12am On Sep 19, 2007
But can we really ask God almighty questions? i mean who are we to question God??
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by Reverend(m): 9:12am On Sep 19, 2007
chukz4real:

It will simply b. "God, y u allow homosexuals and lesbians still dey sleep dey wake up everyday?"
shocked tongue

He likes them because he does not exist. All the rules you are talking about and the homophobic brainwashing you are suffering from are man made and have nothing to do with pretend Gods.

So there is your answer. You could add the question:

Why did God allow 6 million of his people to be murdered by Hitler?

It is because he does not, has never and will never exist. Only in the minds of the weak and uneducated population of this planet  lipsrsealed
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 19, 2007
Reverend, we're singing from the same hymn sheet.
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by eko4show(m): 9:34am On Sep 19, 2007
i certainly would ask him what exactly wen wrong with the black race
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by smile4kenn(m): 9:36am On Sep 19, 2007
why didnt He give us two lifes or at least one and half,
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by Temmie10(m): 10:21am On Sep 19, 2007
@reverend

weak and uneducated? spare me, i guess you are the almighty strong and well educated then, you kid yourself
I'd really like to know what you and your cohorts here believe in if you dun believe in God.
How was this world created, how did we come to be?, by a big explosion? by evolution of monkeys or what other gists has science brainwashed you with?

Even if you decide to play the fool for science, at least respect the opinions of ppl who believe otherwise, more than 60% of the world believe in a spiritual and more powerful force over the affairs of men, and we are not forcing our beliefs on you.

@siena
you asked, "Why doesn't God make the world a perfect place?"
i am asking you, Why should He?, is He your santa claus?, have you lived a perfect life?, On what are your expectations based?, Does He owe you anything? Did He promise to make the world perfect? Why do you even think you/me/we deserve anything from Him given the way we lead our lives?
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by james7bond(m): 10:40am On Sep 19, 2007
@infidel, @Reverend and @Siena

Too much infidels in d house, shocked shocked  shocked

I'm sorry if what I am going to say will hurt u, I mean no harm.

, IT IS ONLY A fool THAT SAYS THERE IS NO GOD,

I'm sure you are one of those who follow the Darwin theory, Are both your great grand fathers monkeys, nay primates? I don't mean no harm, I'm sorry if i sound kinda harsh or blunt.

Even the monkeys know there is a God.

I'm sure people like u read the Bible not to know more about God but to find fault. And u will never find what u look for. I man no harm as I said, neither am i been religious, I'm just saying it from my own point of view.

No matter what u know or how wise and learned u think u are, do u think u know more than the early fathers?
The Archimedes, Pythagoras, Leonardo Da Vincis, Solomons, Conficicus and co?

Just a question, smiley smiley

Go check Prov12:15, Prov16:4,

We are all entitled to our opinions, Prov21:2
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by Adedigold(f): 10:45am On Sep 19, 2007
why will God leave a married  woman barren and make a spinster to have an  unwanted pregnancy or why will God have a only child of a family to die and spare five or more of another family. Anyway am just wondering but then I still know Him as an unquestionable God.
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by james7bond(m): 10:58am On Sep 19, 2007
@Adedigold
What i meant by the topic is dat if given the opportunity, what question would u ask Him?
I didn't mean question His authority, though some people do,

@ temmie10
Abeg tell dem well make dem hear
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by solatunde: 11:06am On Sep 19, 2007
I will ask him when my saviour Jesus will come so that he will meet me prepared.
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by omena555(f): 11:20am On Sep 19, 2007
@lafile and @larriederm
that is the very question! why does God love me soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by esonueke(m): 11:41am On Sep 19, 2007
I will ask him why I didn't add me anong his angels in Heaven

Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by donjazzie(m): 11:48am On Sep 19, 2007
believing so much in God that she will not die but live to declare his works.

I'm still trying to find the answers why My Mum was just 45 and she had to die.(in Pains).

Pope John Paul Confession Before He Died / What Do You Believe About Jesus And Why Do You Believe In Him / Why I Left Islam To Follow Jesus