Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Man Accused Of Killing His Wife Over Bread Reacts To Allegations - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Accused Of Killing His Wife Over Bread Reacts To Allegations (31995 Views)

Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife / Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) / Ifeanyi Okpoko: Houses, Exotic Cars Owned By Man Accused Of Being A Ritualist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Accused Of Killing His Wife Over Bread Reacts To Allegations by SucrePlum(f): 6:30pm On Jan 10, 2023
VawuIenceProMax:
this hoe don change name from sweetplum to sucre? U gave Fred staphylococcus and u think changing your moniker will work?

Cc...BrazilianOG

If you had an ounce of sense in that your blockhead you'll compare the dates both accounts were opened. Idiotic nuisance!

2 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Killing His Wife Over Bread Reacts To Allegations by Sleekfingers: 6:30pm On Jan 10, 2023
post=119904826:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023/01/10/man-accused-of-killing-his-wife-over-bread-reacts-to-allegations/

This case quite simple and straight forward.....they should ask his son what really happened. Back it up with autopsy report......
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His Wife Over Bread Reacts To Allegations by NaijaCover(m): 6:31pm On Jan 10, 2023
Olaolex:
!
!!
!!!
How many times did I call you? Bad news no dey tire you? Abeg we just enter new year, small small oo. Dey try dey give person joy too nah

Boss, , Is Just A BLOGGER
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His Wife Over Bread Reacts To Allegations by VawuIenceProMax: 6:32pm On Jan 10, 2023
SucrePlum:

If you had an ounce of sense in that your blockhead you'll compare the dates both accounts were opened. Idiotic nuisance!
your mama cool
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His Wife Over Bread Reacts To Allegations by KanuSE: 6:32pm On Jan 10, 2023
yahoodetector:
Even though I am an anti-feminist, I can see many loopholes in this man's story.

Secondly Oga ...you are foólish o.

Your wife brought bread for your kids and you get mind chop am finish...shame no even catch you.

undecided undecided

Do you actually believe the wife's bro's story? undecided

Seems you're capping already.
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His Wife Over Bread Reacts To Allegations by BJanta: 6:33pm On Jan 10, 2023
IGoComotYaTeeth:
Check well, the man wey do am na one of Tinubu's thugs for Agege

What I personally don't understand is why he had to beat his son. Is it not in Ibo culture for the children to beat their parents?
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His Wife Over Bread Reacts To Allegations by KanuSE: 6:34pm On Jan 10, 2023
Two beautiful couple, quite unbelievable!
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His Wife Over Bread Reacts To Allegations by Kajaard: 6:34pm On Jan 10, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
This culprit shud be hold responsible is a prime suspect

English na wah undecided
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His Wife Over Bread Reacts To Allegations by KanuSE: 6:35pm On Jan 10, 2023
BJanta:

What I personally don't understand is why he had to beat his son. Is it not in Ibo culture for the children to beat their parents?

You're looking for trouble.
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His Wife Over Bread Reacts To Allegations by Aguiyimba(m): 6:37pm On Jan 10, 2023
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His Wife Over Bread Reacts To Allegations by iammolise(m): 6:38pm On Jan 10, 2023
The evil men do, the devil on his stead be like "and i thought i was bad"... I'm not supprised, beastly, self-absorbde men like him are roaming free on a daily, na dis one we just see now, more loading... Courtesy;
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His Wife Over Bread Reacts To Allegations by juman(m): 6:40pm On Jan 10, 2023
"she had internal bleeding,"
Some few gbas gbos, she got internal bleeding.

Her time was up.
Destiny.
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His Wife Over Bread Reacts To Allegations by Olaolex: 6:40pm On Jan 10, 2023
post=119905915:

Boss, , Is Just A BLOGGER
I understand sir. May God bless your hustle. But please dey add good news too

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Killing His Wife Over Bread Reacts To Allegations by Nawttiboi007(m): 6:41pm On Jan 10, 2023
English teacher you could have sensibly corrected me rather than displaying ur black mentality.
Kajaard:

English na wah undecided
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His Wife Over Bread Reacts To Allegations by Sleekfingers: 6:42pm On Jan 10, 2023
Lee99:
Very unfortunate event, I always tell guys, don't listen to the words of a woman that is pissed off lest you want to kill her, always ignore, had he walked away she'd still be alive and they'd have continued with their dysfunctional marriage, tough titties for the man, if he gets a good lawyer tho he can bag manslaughter and be out with 2-3 years

That's why if my wife start nagging or start her madness. I won't even say a word....that thing dey pain her......
women can use that their mouth like razor to provoke someone.........

2 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Killing His Wife Over Bread Reacts To Allegations by uba1991: 6:44pm On Jan 10, 2023
Billionaires in action.
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His Wife Over Bread Reacts To Allegations by Sleekfingers: 6:46pm On Jan 10, 2023
jeff1607:

But I need ask , why must a woman always run her mouth and society wants the man to walk away, just as women hate men that hit them can’t women control their tongue?

They are built like that.......if you don't want to put yourself in trouble ....it is better you walk away.....

I don talk my own o......

3 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Killing His Wife Over Bread Reacts To Allegations by Ashirioluwa: 6:46pm On Jan 10, 2023
Monster
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His Wife Over Bread Reacts To Allegations by IamtheTruth1(m): 6:53pm On Jan 10, 2023
post=119904826:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023/01/10/man-accused-of-killing-his-wife-over-bread-reacts-to-allegations/

When will the society see wife's nagging as an abuse. It can affect one's mental health.
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His Wife Over Bread Reacts To Allegations by spiceadole: 6:54pm On Jan 10, 2023
post=119904826:

Serves the woman right.
It wasn't the first time he was beating her.

A man hits you first and you didn't leave
You didn't stay back and feed him slow poison..
Widowhood with children and money is better than living with violent man

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Killing His Wife Over Bread Reacts To Allegations by Otunbakayce: 6:59pm On Jan 10, 2023
Lock the bastard up for life and let him commit suicide or regret the rest of his miserable life in jail.
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His Wife Over Bread Reacts To Allegations by Jefferyhi86(m): 7:00pm On Jan 10, 2023
Women with their bad mouth self can provoke a man to do the undo
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His Wife Over Bread Reacts To Allegations by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 10, 2023
SucrePlum:

Hello dear, I m tired of too many moro nic boys here o. Mistaking you for me, me for you!
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His Wife Over Bread Reacts To Allegations by uba1991: 7:03pm On Jan 10, 2023
You are not yet a man if you cannot be patient with a woman. The devil is still using women to kill men destiny the way he use Eve in the garden.
My advice to men is; If you don't have extra extra patient pls don't marry. Forget about all this
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His Wife Over Bread Reacts To Allegations by chichriso: 7:04pm On Jan 10, 2023
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His Wife Over Bread Reacts To Allegations by abobote: 7:07pm On Jan 10, 2023
KanuSE:

Did your wife abuse you for no apparent reason?
One of brothers wife delivered yesterday, he is still in the village as he traveled for Xmas, I went to the hospital, waited for her to be discharged and took them home, on getting home, I met my wife very angry that I like giving other people more attention than her
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His Wife Over Bread Reacts To Allegations by Elidrisy20: 7:14pm On Jan 10, 2023
At times women makes you go mad
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His Wife Over Bread Reacts To Allegations by Thinkingfast: 7:27pm On Jan 10, 2023
Violence the last resort of an impoverished mind.

Many her soul rest in peace
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His Wife Over Bread Reacts To Allegations by Luchitec(m): 7:29pm On Jan 10, 2023
The death of this lady is quite unfortunate, and the husband apparently has an anger management issue. However, the way bloggers are feasting on this incident is so sad.

It seems the late Ogochukwu had a pre-existing health condition (see the link below for the referral letter from the Niger Foundation Hospital) that is largely responsible for her death.

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/articles/clmz4yjx3jeo

Nonetheless, her husband by physically assaulting her in the past should quietly bear his cross, and seek restitution with his children and in-laws.

Lee99:
Very unfortunate event, I always tell guys, don't listen to the words of a woman that is pissed off lest you want to kill her, always ignore, had he walked away she'd still be alive and they'd have continued with their dysfunctional marriage, tough titties for the man, if he gets a good lawyer tho he can bag manslaughter and be out with 2-3 years

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Killing His Wife Over Bread Reacts To Allegations by KanuSE: 7:30pm On Jan 10, 2023
abobote:

One of brothers wife delivered yesterday, he is still in the village as he traveled for Xmas, I went to the hospital, waited for her to be discharged and took them home, on getting home, I met my wife very angry that I like giving other people more attention than her

That's the problem right there, please pay more attention to her.

All is well grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Seals Hotel, Three Houses Owned By Two Suspected Fraudsters / American Arrested For $8.5m Illegal Arms Deal With Nigerian Government / How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.