Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Bring Back Our Sugar Daddies! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bring Back Our Sugar Daddies! (1911 Views)

"Filming Myself For Daddies Pleasure" Lagos Babe Twerk In Pant & Bra (photos) / HIV Positive Man Saved From Homosexuality And Sugar Daddies / Is Your Relationship At The Edge? Bring Back The Spark With These 5 Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bring Back Our Sugar Daddies! by Banilla: 8:28pm On Jan 10, 2023
This thread is a protest! Whoever has taken the rich, old men, bring them back!!! angry

How can I Banilla, a girl who's barely an adult be struggling? What sort of life is this? What did I do wrong? Who did I offend?

I've spent the entire day thinking about my future and it's hopeless. I'm too nice, too intelligent, too sweet to live this way. I know my worth and I deserve more!

When would I meet a man who would say,

"Sweetheart, send me your account details, let me give you all the money you would ever need"

When!

Who would pay my school fees? My rent, even better buy me a house? Change my wardrobe? Take me to my favourite countries? Fund my business? embarassed

Where is that 80year old man who would take my problems away? cry

I can't suffer! I reject it...

God! Please I beg you to send my helper this year! Someone who knows how to treat a woman, who can AFFORD to do so! And I will serve you all my life! Amen!

3 Likes

Re: Bring Back Our Sugar Daddies! by Banilla: 8:34pm On Jan 10, 2023
I want to use this opportunity to let all the rich men here know that I'm available. Treat me like a queen. cool

This isn't a business transaction. I won't be having sex with you unless I want to...

I can make you laugh. I can hold conversations too! cool

And lady who's had experience doing this, please I need all the advice I can get!!!!
Re: Bring Back Our Sugar Daddies! by Banilla: 8:38pm On Jan 10, 2023
Send a private message or drop your WhatsApp number on the thread.

I need to know how rich you are... How much I'll get weekly... My bonuses for being a good girl... Plus, the amount I'll get on my birthdays, new years and Christmases, Easter and Salah too. And on other occasions.
Re: Bring Back Our Sugar Daddies! by kestolove95(m): 8:40pm On Jan 10, 2023
Upcoming

5 Likes

Re: Bring Back Our Sugar Daddies! by Banilla: 8:44pm On Jan 10, 2023
kestolove95:
Upcoming
I don't understand. I'm sorry.
Re: Bring Back Our Sugar Daddies! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 10, 2023
You're either a man trying too hard to be a woman or a woman who refuse to use her senses right.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bring Back Our Sugar Daddies! by exposition: 8:49pm On Jan 10, 2023
Sugar girls got us really angry by demanding more and more after every round!
We now prefer the single mature 45's and above and the even give better knacks and peace of mind!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bring Back Our Sugar Daddies! by LikeAking: 9:02pm On Jan 10, 2023
Banilla:
This thread is a protest! Whoever has taken the rich, old men, bring them back!!! angry

How can I Banilla, a girl who's barely an adult be struggling? What sort of life is this? What did I do wrong? Who did I offend?

I've spent the entire day thinking about my future and it's hopeless. I'm too nice, too intelligent, too sweet to live this way. I know my worth and I deserve more!

"Sweetheart, send me your account details, let me give you all the money you would ever need"

When!

Who would pay my school fees? My rent, even better buy me a house? Change my wardrobe? Take me to my favourite countries? Fund my business? embarassed

God! Please I beg you to send my helper this year! Someone who knows how to treat a woman, who can AFFORD to do so! And I will serve you all my life! Amen!

Na this kind prayer dey move God.

Your prayers have been answered.
Re: Bring Back Our Sugar Daddies! by JustANairlander(m): 9:18pm On Jan 10, 2023
This is the fvcked up entitlement mentality naija girls dey get for head, so if sugardaddy no dey you no go chop abi. Ti o ba ya wa ma so pe WE ARE NOT FOR SEX ONLY. AWON WERE!! undecidedundecided

5 Likes

Re: Bring Back Our Sugar Daddies! by Jb95(m): 9:46pm On Jan 10, 2023
This one kpekus will soon wear out.

This I have seen grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bring Back Our Sugar Daddies! by ImmanuelMyron(m): 10:47pm On Jan 10, 2023
Seems u neva ready for ur life.

Nobi u(@ednut1) dey advice for travel section about ya post going to embassy to ask sick and lame question wey u dey argue with him say u too sabi book and smart. SMH

Person dey reason base on say im no dey nigeria but ur brain wet. Now u don dey here again with stupid shit and if dem advice now u go talk say ya papa na knowledge is light.

To intelligent my foot...
Re: Bring Back Our Sugar Daddies! by imagrg(m): 11:33pm On Jan 10, 2023
You are asking for too much for mere kpekus one can get on the streets for between N500 and N5k daily from younger girls.

The only thing I think you require now to reset your brain is a cucumber size preek shoved into your poo-see. I bet you will cum thrice in just 5 minutes and regain your senses!
Re: Bring Back Our Sugar Daddies! by mmadu4: 11:36pm On Jan 10, 2023
Nia69:
You're either a man trying too hard to be a woman or a woman who refuse to use her senses right.

Them go use you do blood money soon

1 Like

Re: Bring Back Our Sugar Daddies! by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 10, 2023
mmadu4:

Coming from someone that doesn't know if he'll see tomorrow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bring Back Our Sugar Daddies! by Greatdand007(m): 12:30am On Jan 11, 2023
Banilla:
Send a private message or drop your WhatsApp number on the thread.

I need to know how rich you are... How much I'll get weekly... My bonuses for being a good girl... Plus, the amount I'll get on my birthdays, new years and Christmases, Easter and Salah too. And on other occasions.

Message me on WhatsApp 08127961150 I have something good for you
Re: Bring Back Our Sugar Daddies! by Banilla: 8:24am On Jan 11, 2023
ImmanuelMyron:
Seems u neva ready for ur life.

Nobi u(@ednut1) dey advice for travel section about ya post going to embassy to ask sick and lame question wey u dey argue with him say u too sabi book and smart. SMH

Person dey reason base on say im no dey nigeria but ur brain wet. Now u don dey here again with stupid shit and if dem advice now u go talk say ya papa na knowledge is light.

To intelligent my foot...
I'm sorry. What's your obsession with me? Get a life... undecided

1 Like

Re: Bring Back Our Sugar Daddies! by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 11, 2023
mmadu4:

All your head think is blood money.
You be Kanayo pikin?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bring Back Our Sugar Daddies! by ImmanuelMyron(m): 10:42am On Jan 11, 2023
Banilla:
I'm sorry. What's your obsession with me? Get a life... undecided

The one wey ah get na u gimme? Bullshit.
Y'all mfs finna be dumb 'cos you never listen.

1 Like

Re: Bring Back Our Sugar Daddies! by Banilla: 10:49am On Jan 11, 2023
ImmanuelMyron:

The one wey ah get na u gimme? Bullshit.
Y'all mfs finna be dumb 'cos you never listen.
Thanks
Re: Bring Back Our Sugar Daddies! by MMempire(m): 5:50am On Jan 13, 2023
So this werey get boyfriend (how can I convince my boyfriend to save in my bank thread) and he dey look for sugar daddy. Las las, dem go serve you cold breakfast.
Re: Bring Back Our Sugar Daddies! by ImmanuelMyron(m): 8:20am On Jan 13, 2023
MMempire:
So this werey get boyfriend (how can I convince my boyfriend to save in my bank thread) and he dey look for sugar daddy. Las las, dem go serve you cold breakfast.

Very stupid LovePeddler.
Never knew you were observin' her, later she'll say i'm into her.
Re: Bring Back Our Sugar Daddies! by Banilla: 8:33am On Jan 13, 2023
ImmanuelMyron:

Very stupid LovePeddler.
Never knew you were observin' her, later she'll say i'm into her.
grin

You're not very smart. But I am. Look how popular I've become, with one thread. DM is flooded, threads are moving... Genius!
Re: Bring Back Our Sugar Daddies! by ImmanuelMyron(m): 8:56am On Jan 13, 2023
Banilla:
grin

You're not very smart. But I am. Look how popular I've become, with one thread. DM is flooded, threads are moving... Genius!

Mummy.
This is where you losing it, you always claim you intelligent, smart, better and always right, but the bitter truth is that you opposite.

Men'll rubbish you. So all your achievement is just DM from 'em pussy ass nigga's. Sis you need productive future, that's the best you can'd fo' yourself, family and the family coming outta you.

Nairaland popularity and fp will take you nowhere, folks gonna judge you here by what you spit outta your teeth.

BECAREFULL WHAT YOU WISH FOR, YOU PUSSY DEPENDANT.

1 Like

Re: Bring Back Our Sugar Daddies! by Banilla: 8:59am On Jan 13, 2023
ImmanuelMyron:

Mummy.
This is where you losing it, you always claim you intelligent, smart, better and always right, but the bitter truth is that you opposite.

Men'll rubbish you. So all your achievement is just DM from 'em pussy ass nigga's. Sis you need productive future, that's the best you can'd fo' yourself, family and the family coming outta you.

Nairaland popularity and fp will take you nowhere, folks gonna judge you here by what you spit outta your teeth.

BECAREFULL WHAT YOU WISH FOR, YOU PUSSY DEPENDANT.
Cause Nairaland is real life? Nonsense!
Re: Bring Back Our Sugar Daddies! by ImmanuelMyron(m): 9:25am On Jan 13, 2023
Banilla:
Cause Nairaland is real life? Nonsense!

E nobi real life but lot of folks dey see helpers here and some dey jam doom as well.
Too sabi dey drain you.

MATHEW 23 VS 26
ยป Cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also.

"Afonu pelu omugo lo ma ro pe oun koja ibawi"
Re: Bring Back Our Sugar Daddies! by odimbannamdi(m): 9:29am On Jan 13, 2023
Banilla:
grin

What is the currency valuation of Nairaland's popularity? Don't be deceived, dear. If you are woman, most of the DMs you get will be about laying you. So, relax.

1 Like

Re: Bring Back Our Sugar Daddies! by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 13, 2023
Banilla:

When!

sad sad Can't believe you typed this. I realized late that you were the one.

1 Like

Re: Bring Back Our Sugar Daddies! by ImmanuelMyron(m): 9:38am On Jan 13, 2023
Nia69:
sad sad Can't believe you typed this. I realized late that you were the one.

She'll quote you of been dumb, not smart and lack intelligent or going NUT.

Tryna tell she the right thing, Banilla go tell u say she don popular 'cos of DM say make u keep shut.

SHE HATE ADVICE.

1 Like

Re: Bring Back Our Sugar Daddies! by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 13, 2023
ImmanuelMyron:

She'll quote you of been dumb, not smart and lack intelligent or going NUT.

Tryna tell she the right thing, Banilla go tell u say she don popular 'cos of DM say make u keep shut.

SHE HATE ADVICE.
Wasn't going to advice her.
Re: Bring Back Our Sugar Daddies! by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 13, 2023
Zzor is the cause of all these rubbish on nairaland. She started all these and when she deactivated the copycats took over. Shame
Re: Bring Back Our Sugar Daddies! by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 10:11am On Jan 13, 2023
kestolove95:
Upcoming
Na matter of time.
Re: Bring Back Our Sugar Daddies! by Blunttruth: 10:13am On Jan 13, 2023
Banilla:

When!

Sugar daddy has been replaced by Yahoo boys

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Takes Risk, Climbs From Bike To Enter Stranger's Car That Asked Her Out / How To Keep Him Calling Back / Finally I Figure This Out. True Story About Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.