Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,147 members, 7,860,118 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:01 AM

"Bomb Blasts In Nigeria Ridiculing Islam" -Sheikh Ibrahim Zakzaky - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / "Bomb Blasts In Nigeria Ridiculing Islam" -Sheikh Ibrahim Zakzaky (14408 Views)

Sheikh Jamiu Kewulere-Bello Imam’s Installation, History To Be Made / Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor Praying In Outer Space / "Bomb Blasts In Nigeria Ridiculing Islam" -Sheikh Ibrahim Zakzaky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Bomb Blasts In Nigeria Ridiculing Islam" -Sheikh Ibrahim Zakzaky by Sike(m): 8:49am On Sep 12, 2011
showstopa:

I thought he made some sense but for the mere reason that he thinks its America that is bombing Nigeria has let me understand that beneath all the every every,he is still a clown of some sort.
Be reasonable atleast for once!!
Re: "Bomb Blasts In Nigeria Ridiculing Islam" -Sheikh Ibrahim Zakzaky by AfroBlue(m): 8:55am On Sep 12, 2011
[b]Story from July

Nigeria: Boko Haram Sect Splits

Daniel Idonor And Ndahi Marama 21 July 2011

Maiduguri — Confusion has crept into the camp of the Islamic sect, Boko Haram which has unleashed a reign of terror in the northern part of the country for several months as the sect has split into two factions. One faction, the Yusufiyya Islamic Movement, YIM, has vowed to expose the other faceless group, which it described as evil group.

The Yusufiyya group is made up of followers of slain leader of the Islamic sect, Mallam Mohammed Yusuf.

This development came as President Goodluck Jonathan, yesterday, held talks with elders from Borno State, over growing insecurity in the state, which is believed to be the abode of the sect.

The Yusufiyya Islamic Movement, in a two-page statement contained in leaflets yesterday, condemned the attacks and bombing of residences and places of worship by the other sect that claimed to be fighting a Jihad in the North. The leaflets were distributed on Tuesday to the various wards, Post Office Area and media houses in Maiduguri, Borno state capital.

Confusion, misinterpretation

The leaflets read in part: "The Yusufiyya Movement has come to mean different things to different people in the last few months. This confusion and misinterpretation have made it necessary for us to come out publicly with the clear truth regarding our concept, struggle, aim and ultimate objective, as our declaration would guide in distinguishing the Yusufiyya movement from the various labels ascribed to us, as the Boko Haram.

This is necessary in the light of genuine concern by individuals and groups to the mass suffering of innocent citizens caught in the cross fire between our members and the Nigerian troops. This concern has again brought to the fore, the daunting issue of reconciliation, through dialogue, with the Nigerian authorities and individual leaders involved in the naked abuse of our birthright to the peaceful propagation and practice of our religion as we understand it."

The sect argued that it was in the process of exercising their right to propagate their religion as they understood it, that their leader, Mohammed Yusuf was killed as well as the destruction and confiscation of their landed and moveable property in Maiduguri. Following their leader's murder, the members therefore "resolved to wage a struggle between justice and injustice, between truth and falsehood, right against wrong, in which the sect was sure of victory."

The statement, however, noted that the public must know that the Yusufiyya Islamic sect is far from the image of the heartless terrorists, arsonists or sadistic robbers painted by other people with a distinct agenda, saying "it is therefore unbecoming to attribute attacks on the civilian population or places of worship to our group, the Yusufiyya Islamic Movement".

Referring to the factions in the Boko Haram sect, the statement further explained that; "ours is a clear fight for the blood of our founder, Mohammed Yusuf and other leaders who were slain in cold blood by former governor of Borno State (names withheld), the former Borno state commissioner of police and the late President", adding that the former president "has since been seized by Allah in an answer to the sect's prayer for support against his aggression".

"We therefore distance our group from all the bombings targeted at civilians and other establishments and equally condemn them and pray that Allah expose those who perpetrated them and attributed them to us."

Exonerating the Yusufiyya sect from other factions of Boko Haram sect, the statement declared: "We are concerned that some people with evil motives have infiltrated our genuine struggle with a false holy war that is outright un-Islamic. We call on this evil group to desist, failing which we shall have no option than to expose and hunt them.

"Finally, we have resolved to temporarily halt our fight against the assassination of our leaders in compliance with the prohibition of fighting in the holy month of Ramadan."

JTF in Borno to restore order

The Joint Security Task Force (JTF) spokesman, Lt.Col. Hassan Mohammed confirmed the statement and distribution of the leaflets on Boko Haram factions and temporary ceasefire in Borno State.

He said: "The JTF is on top of the insecurity situations in Borno State. The factions being created in the Boko Haram sect and the temporary ceasefire from the Yusuffiyya Islamic sect could bring peace and the restoration of law and order by nipping all acts of terrorism by the other factions of Boko Haram sect."

Speaking on the alleged excesses of soldiers in fighting terrorism and other acts of violence, Mohammed said: "We are here in Borno to restore law and order and not to intimidate or harass any residents of the affected wards in Maiduguri metropolis."

He said, "the truth of the matter, is that terrorism is the enemy of the entire world, including the killings and bombings of Maiduguri residents and their places of worship". He added that if the people could not live in peace without the protection of their lives and property, soldiers would not have place or relevance in any democratically elected country, like Nigeria.

Nigerian soldiers, according to him, are learned and civilized professionals that are here in Borno State to protect people's lives and property.

Military to remain in Borno-- FG

Meanwhile, President Goodluck Jonathan, yesterday, met behind closed doors with a forum of elders from Borno State; North East Elders and Arewa Consultative Forum, ACF, over the growing concern of insecurity in the North, following activities of the radical Islamic sect, Boko Haram. It was resolved that the military will remain in Borno State until enduring peace is restored.

Those who attended the peace talks included Vice President Namadi Sambo, Secretary to the Government of the Federation, SGF, Senator Anyim Pius Anyim; Attorney-General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Mr Mohammed Adoke; Chief of Defence Staff, National Security Adviser, Gen. Andrew Azaazi; ACF Board Chairman, Gen Jerry Useni; Minister of the Federal Capital Territory, FCT, Senator Bala Mohammed and the Chief of Staff to the President, Chief Mike Oghiadomhe.

The meeting which began at about 2:00 pm, held at "House 7" of the Presidential Villa, perhaps to avoid the media that usually swarm on those suspected to have met with the President over sensitive issues.

The elders who arrived Abuja on Tuesday were said to have been accommodated at the Sheraton Hotel, before they were conveyed in a 30-seater Toyota coaster bus to the venue of the meeting.

Information Minister, Mr Labaran Maku who briefed reporters after the meeting, said, all the parties agreed that the army should remain in the state till further notice.

Broad based consultations

"There were broad-based consultations on the outcry for the withdrawal of military. But in the light of this discussion, the meeting generally agreed that it is premature to withdraw the military. What was needed was that if there are cases of individual misbehaviour by members of the Joint Task Force, the authorities will look into those cases", he said.

He added that "right now we know that one or two soldiers who were found to have done things in excess are being questioned by the relevant authorities. What is important is that the army are playing a great role and with the situation we are in now, if you withdraw the army, we don't know what will happen."

According to him, "what is most important is to manage the military until such a time that it is clear that some of the potent threat are lowered".

He said: "The President this afternoon held a broad-based consultation with leaders from Borno State, the North East and Arewa Consultative Forum on the security situation in Borno State and other parts of the north."

"This meeting was broadly attended by political leaders. The meeting explored different options, consulted widely on what we can do together to bring about peace and security in Borno State and other affected areas. The meeting was very fruitful and indeed, this is the beginning of further dialogue to find solution to this problem.

[/b]
Re: "Bomb Blasts In Nigeria Ridiculing Islam" -Sheikh Ibrahim Zakzaky by cold(m): 9:00am On Sep 12, 2011
LagosShia:

29/8/2011
Their intention is to make another Somalia in Nigeria such that it will become ungovernable as Somalia has been for the past 17 years. He explained that Somalia has deliberately been  plunged into tribal wars and now overtaken by draught. He said, “They deliberately destabilized Somalia in order to benefit from its vast aquatic resources mostly fishes.” The revered leader warned that there are even more resources in Nigeria that they want to exploit that include arable lands, oil as well as the acquatic resources for which they destroyed Somalia.
I stopped reading when I got here.Huh shocked Yeah we know America may be accused of a lot of things but this This man is truly high on faeces like his compatriot, sheik Gumi
Re: "Bomb Blasts In Nigeria Ridiculing Islam" -Sheikh Ibrahim Zakzaky by islamrules(m): 9:07am On Sep 12, 2011
The mallam may be right, but he is wrong in some areas like

He added that it is only America that can bomb the UN headquarters in Nigeria so as to use it as a proof for the need of the security they are providing.

The bomb they are using a crude and raw bombs made locally.

There is no security in Nigeria, anybody can bomb anywhere if you have followers who are ready to die for you.

My dear Mallam/Imam,
It was easy for them blowing the UN because there was no security there. It doesn't need FBI/MOssad/KJV to do that.
And afterall, SSS received tips that somebody was going to blow the UN office and SSS did nothing.

How can we blame America for this ?

See muslims hate America, but 90% of Muslims/Northerners are happy about what boko-aram are doing. May you are part of the remianing 10% that doesnt like it.

Tell you what, muslims like it. They may be pretending, but they are happy.
Re: "Bomb Blasts In Nigeria Ridiculing Islam" -Sheikh Ibrahim Zakzaky by showstopa: 9:14am On Sep 12, 2011
@Sike
Can you explain to me why you think I am unreasonable?
Re: "Bomb Blasts In Nigeria Ridiculing Islam" -Sheikh Ibrahim Zakzaky by brainpulse: 9:22am On Sep 12, 2011
I now know for sure why Nigerians fail in WAEC. F9- Maths, F9 - English.

I do not read this shaikh condemning Boko haram but instead taking excuse for them that they do not exit that they are just some of the media made to believe phrase to defend the western world who are perpetuating the evil works.

I believe the shaikh is a member of the Boko haram and few of the Muslims that do not want peace to reign in Gods country. Everyone knows that Boko haram exit and they have not denied it, and every reasonable Nigerian (Muslim, Xian, traditional worshipers) had come out to condemn such gross evil in the presence of God. But the Top Muslim leaders have not come out plainly to speak against it. That is to tell you that they all know about it, and they will come out and say Islam is a peaceful religion. There sons and daughters goes out killing Innocent lives because of the teachings of there fathers. this is not the first time its happening in Nigeria and various investigation dating from more than 10 years ago that the Muslim in the north have mercenaries trained to kill Innocent people.
One day will be One day surely.
Re: "Bomb Blasts In Nigeria Ridiculing Islam" -Sheikh Ibrahim Zakzaky by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 12, 2011
showstopa:

@Bluetooth Sweetheart,
I do not give a hoot about Isreal or Palestine or America indeed.
The matter at Hand is Boko Haram, and while I believe that there may be some iota of political connections in it,it is simply a muslim something. So all the talk of America et al is utter crap. I still don't understand why the Moslems blame everything on America.However this is a NIgerian problem, so bleep America. Moslems are just too heartless for me liking.They shoul dbe sentence to an entire lifetime of education(the illiterates) I mean.Why do they feel the need to convert everybody? isit by force?
Anyone forcing islam on anyone is just too way out of it in my own opinion.I have the major sects in christainity in my family including muslims and no one has ever thought of forcing any into either christainity or islam.Boko haram is just a northern agenda that is just being attached to religion sentiment.Btw,what kinda education are you offering me  ?
Re: "Bomb Blasts In Nigeria Ridiculing Islam" -Sheikh Ibrahim Zakzaky by Reptyle(m): 9:44am On Sep 12, 2011
Boko Haram has killed or attempted to kill every muslim leader that has come out openly to condemn their activities. Recall that most of the northern governors had to apologize publicly to Boko Haram for their complicity in fighting them. This followed threats made on their lives and those of their families. Yuguda of Bauchi State now governs his state from the US even after he issued an "apology" on TV. Ali Modu Sheriff also apologized to them before they lifted the fatwa on him and his family. Even now, he still lives in fear.

None of this northern leaders have the guts to stand up to this guys. The few ones that have come out to speak always end up issuing very tame press releases that wont upset Boko Haram so this clerics's statement is a sharp departure from the norm and I hope he is not digging his own grave. The federal government needs to tackle these guys once and for all!!!
Re: "Bomb Blasts In Nigeria Ridiculing Islam" -Sheikh Ibrahim Zakzaky by brainpulse: 9:47am On Sep 12, 2011
Why make senseless and foolish dull excuse for America living more than 20,000 km from Nigeria to kill your fellow Nigerians. Do they put food on your table or go to farm for you. Only lunatics think the way the sheikh just did. Why and why throwing excuses at Americans that never killed Mohammed nor Allah. They are just against treat that might come to there country and what do that have to do with us here, rubbish. Live americans alone and let us live at peace with love with ourselves, christain or muslim. Killing should never be  a way of making a point for religion crises at all. What do their leaders preach in the mosque and incite them whenever they live and start killing after living the mosque on fridays and some one will tell me its a peaceful religion. i am not 1 year old
Re: "Bomb Blasts In Nigeria Ridiculing Islam" -Sheikh Ibrahim Zakzaky by cold(m): 9:49am On Sep 12, 2011
Reptyle:

Boko Haram has killed or attempted to kill every muslim leader that has come out openly to condemn their activities. Recall that most of the northern governors had to apologize publicly to Boko Haram for their complicity in fighting them. This followed threats made on their lives and those of their families. Yuguda of Bauchi State now governs his state from the US even after he issued an "apology" on TV. Ali Modu Sheriff also apologized to them before they lifted the fatwa on him and his family. Even now, he still lives in fear.

None of this northern leaders have the guts to stand up to this guys. The few ones that have come out to speak always end up issuing very tame press releases that wont upset Boko Haram so this clerics's statement is a sharp departure from the norm and I hope he is not digging his own grave. The federal government needs to tackle these guys once and for all!!!
What did he say that is 'a sharp departure from the norm'?That there's no such thing as boko haram?That it's all a figment of our imagination propelled by the evil America.Or did I miss something
Re: "Bomb Blasts In Nigeria Ridiculing Islam" -Sheikh Ibrahim Zakzaky by showstopa: 9:54am On Sep 12, 2011
@Bluetooth,
Are you Moslem? I however doubt that you are illiterate. I mean sentenced to a life time of seating in classroom and learnign how to read and write.Like you just mentioned evryone should be free to practise his/her religion. Everytime I speak to a Moslem, they tell me that the mission of Islam is not to stop until all the earth is Islamised.NOt only is that stupid,it brings about stuff like Boko Haram. I am a Christian an dpreachign the gospel to everyone is part of our tenets.Call me a coward,but I don't try to convert Moslems,if they believe that thier way of life would take them to heaven, I have no problem with that.I would never try to force my beliefes on anyone.If anybody(Moslem or Christian ) alike feel the need t convert anybody, there are plenty of religionless people out there who are raedy targets.Those are the ones to convert.
I don't even know if our problem is Relision, Corruption or Poverty. na w ao
Re: "Bomb Blasts In Nigeria Ridiculing Islam" -Sheikh Ibrahim Zakzaky by skydeexie(m): 9:59am On Sep 12, 2011
@LagosShia
Did prophet Mohammed (SAW) fought wars and ordered people to be killed or not?
Re: "Bomb Blasts In Nigeria Ridiculing Islam" -Sheikh Ibrahim Zakzaky by brainpulse: 10:09am On Sep 12, 2011
@ showstopa i believ in your ideal. Why force something on someone even violently its devishly only devil do that not God at all and atall because you wont kill anything you creat and av compassion for even to some of us that are humans seeing another person die is an ugly seen. And not to talk of killing with ur barehands. its onle devilish religion that can allow that for any reason and i say for any reason. God will never force you, Only the devil and he will creat excuses for it. Imagine America far from Nigeria that some of them have not seen, i you just started killing your neighbour oh God , I am weeping for this innocent lives and blood wasted. Ah how we waste our human resources , it should be condemned.
Re: "Bomb Blasts In Nigeria Ridiculing Islam" -Sheikh Ibrahim Zakzaky by Onyocha: 10:16am On Sep 12, 2011
[b]I dont know what on earth would make Nigerians sound so naive and think that America is not capable of inventing Boko Haram and using northerners to do her dirty job?

this is the same America that helped create Al-Qaeda and the Taliban to fight the Soviets.America can do anything if it believes that the means justifies the end.what this cleric said is not surprising when it comes to America and western intelligence.he is not saying that it is America that is carrying out the bombings like some illitrates posting have misunderstood.he is simply accusing boko haram of playing dirty in the interest of america,whether or not america is supporting them directly or indirectly.but he is clearly saying that boko haram is an idea that is playing an american agenda.

the Sheikh condemned boko haram by portraying them as "ridiculing Islam".obviously he stands against their actions.that is a sharp departure from the norm when condemning boko haram.

going back to the issue of American involvement with boko haram and the possible American dream to split up Nigeria,i have warned on this forum repeatedly that america may be up to something.a divided Nigeria without the "useless" and "illitrate north" as America would see the north as a "burden",is better for the west to control the resources in the Niger Delta.also,America needs military bases and they want to control and dominate everywhere.militar bases in nigeria would give america easy access to north/west african countries.nigeria is strategically located.another obstacle they see from the north is religion.the north as a whole will not allow america to have a free and easier access to resources as America would if the north is gone.they are using therefore this boko haram issue and religion to divide Nigeria.what sort of prophecy and evil would justify America prophesying that Nigeria would split in 2015?

recently the french president threatened Iran with so called "preemptive strikes" on its nuclear stations.Iran took France to the UN security council.did Nigeria bother to complain to the UN about the american threat that Nigeria would disintegrate?what did the government do about it? did the Nigerian foreign ministry summon the american ambassador?

below are the other threads where i warned of american involvement in this boko haram saga:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=755285.msg9113800#msg9113800

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=756268.msg9117402#msg9117402

[/b]
Re: "Bomb Blasts In Nigeria Ridiculing Islam" -Sheikh Ibrahim Zakzaky by LagosShia: 10:33am On Sep 12, 2011
skydeexie:

@LagosShia
Did prophet Mohammed (SAW) fought wars and ordered people to be killed or not?

please find out yourself.the below deals with the history of all the battles fought by the Prophet (sa) and the prelude to those battles and what caused them.each chapter deals with a battle and the events leading up to it.all battles fought by the Prophet (sa) were defensive in nature and offensive wars is forbidden:

http://www.al-islam.org/restatement/22.htm
Re: "Bomb Blasts In Nigeria Ridiculing Islam" -Sheikh Ibrahim Zakzaky by okpurukata(f): 11:57am On Sep 12, 2011
I am at a loss at what this cleric is saying. So Americans came to Nigeria, changed to Northern Nigerians, wore caftans and drove into the UN building/Nigerian Police headquaters/other drinking joints in several army barracks, police stations etc and bombed them. This is serious. Did any one listen to the demented man called Ahmedinejad of Iran on yesterday's 9/11 aniversary? All blames to America. Something is really wrong some where. This cleric is the one that is hiding from the truth. He is simply saying that Boko Haram is anonymous. Highest level of Hypocricy. I cry for Nija.
Re: "Bomb Blasts In Nigeria Ridiculing Islam" -Sheikh Ibrahim Zakzaky by dublinkmy6: 1:03pm On Sep 12, 2011
This is serious, this is really really serious. All what this sheikh is saying, and any point he is trying to make is rather ambiguous. He has no clear stand point on this boko- haram issue.
The Americans are bombing Nigeria? wow, that is serious. Are they the ones providing the "western" weapons? The ones paying N10 million to each suicide bomber? Oh, i get the logic - it's easier/safer to condemn/ blame America than confront the devil(boko-haram). I keep on saying it, that muslims and their leaders are the worst hypocrites in existence. I'm yet to find out how America have been linked to all these boko-haram nonsense. Please let the "inteligent" muslims on this thread educate us more on any American link to the present situation.American link to the present situation.
Re: "Bomb Blasts In Nigeria Ridiculing Islam" -Sheikh Ibrahim Zakzaky by xcolanto(m): 1:20pm On Sep 12, 2011
Onyocha:

[b]I dont know what on earth would make Nigerians sound so naive and think that America is not capable of inventing Boko Haram and using northerners to do her dirty job?

this is the same America that helped create Al-Qaeda and the Taliban to fight the Soviets.America can do anything if it believes that the means justifies the end.what this cleric said is not surprising when it comes to America and western intelligence.he is not saying that it is America that is carrying out the bombings like some illitrates posting have misunderstood.he is simply accusing boko haram of playing dirty in the interest of america,whether or not america is supporting them directly or indirectly.but he is clearly saying that boko haram is an idea that is playing an american agenda.

the Sheikh condemned boko haram by portraying them as "ridiculing Islam".obviously he stands against their actions.that is a sharp departure from the norm when condemning boko haram.

going back to the issue of American involvement with boko haram and the possible American dream to split up Nigeria,i have warned on this forum repeatedly that america may be up to something.a divided Nigeria without the "useless" and "illitrate north" as America would see the north as a "burden",is better for the west to control the resources in the Niger Delta.also,America needs military bases and they want to control and dominate everywhere.militar bases in nigeria would give america easy access to north/west african countries.nigeria is strategically located.another obstacle they see from the north is religion.the north as a whole will not allow america to have a free and easier access to resources as America would if the north is gone.they are using therefore this boko haram issue and religion to divide Nigeria.what sort of prophecy and evil would justify America prophesying that Nigeria would split in 2015?

recently the french president threatened Iran with so called "preemptive strikes" on its nuclear stations.Iran took France to the UN security council.did Nigeria bother to complain to the UN about the american threat that Nigeria would disintegrate?what did the government do about it? did the Nigerian foreign ministry summon the american ambassador?

below are the other threads where i warned of american involvement in this boko haram saga:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=755285.msg9113800#msg9113800

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=756268.msg9117402#msg9117402

[/b]

Indeed you have spoken well! i said and i repeat again "The western powers are behind this boko haram issue! when would Nigerians realize this?? these western powers know that Nigerians are cowards and would not stage a protest like those being seen in Egypt et al and are using these boko elements to create chaos knowing that the Nigerian government would require their help in tackling the issue hence giving them the oppournity to carry out their dubious acts and having their personal interest at heart whilst at it." Until Nigerians and Africans at large understand that the west have no good intentions for Africa, only then would they be able to see through the propaganda played by these western powers, a good example the case of Gaddafi. How are people so quick to forget the prediction of Nigeria breaking up by the same west, and some people think Nigeria would just break up on its own without the intervention of the west to achieve their predictions Jokers!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: "Bomb Blasts In Nigeria Ridiculing Islam" -Sheikh Ibrahim Zakzaky by phreakabit(m): 2:07pm On Sep 12, 2011
[size=18pt]I ashamed of Sheikh Ibrahim Zakzaky. I is true Hausa muslim, I charge into battlefield with Quran in right hand and holy RPG in other hand. Oh wait I forget rocket luncher, I come , I go get it. [/size]
Re: "Bomb Blasts In Nigeria Ridiculing Islam" -Sheikh Ibrahim Zakzaky by islamrules(m): 3:09pm On Sep 12, 2011
I ashamed of Sheikh Ibrahim Zakzaky. I is true Hausa muslim, I charge into battlefield with Quran in right hand and holy RPG in other hand. Oh wait I forget rocket luncher, I come , I go get it.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

I am laughing my brains out here.
Re: "Bomb Blasts In Nigeria Ridiculing Islam" -Sheikh Ibrahim Zakzaky by shumno(f): 3:24pm On Sep 12, 2011
Unbelievable!!! What the sheikh said is really unbelievable. Maybe he thinks all of us are 2yr olds. What? Am sorry but he is only instigating the moslems more, nothing less. I can only shake my head. The so called leader. Unbelievable!
Re: "Bomb Blasts In Nigeria Ridiculing Islam" -Sheikh Ibrahim Zakzaky by Gerrard59(m): 5:47pm On Sep 12, 2011
What do you expect from ISLAM? If not the WEST today,na America. So it was america that bombed JOS? Na the WEST bomb UN,POLICE buildings? Evrything America. Can't the TERRORISTS[MOSLEMS] STOP THE HYPOCRISY?
Re: "Bomb Blasts In Nigeria Ridiculing Islam" -Sheikh Ibrahim Zakzaky by francisj(m): 6:31pm On Sep 12, 2011
shumno:

Unbelievable!!! What the shaikh said is really unbelievable. Maybe he thinks all of us are 2yr olds. What? Am sorry but he is only instigating the Moslem's more, nothing less. I can only shake my head. The so called leader. Unbelievable!

o boy yeeeeee, i dey laugh ooooohhh
he-he-he, he- he-he!!!!!!!!!!!!

my guy,don't bother about that rubbish,the shaikh have not really make any point in condemning boko haram!

i only guess they(northern bagga-rs ) are now afraid that with the involvement of foreign security in the investigation,their secret will soon be expose so the need to diverted attention and equally blame USA.

nonsense,goats,cows ,muth-er-fuc-ker !!

i only have one question for all of you muslin's, what is the origin of Boko Haram !!!
Re: "Bomb Blasts In Nigeria Ridiculing Islam" -Sheikh Ibrahim Zakzaky by Onyocha: 7:59pm On Sep 12, 2011
i know fully well that America would not just make a prediction and sit quietly.they would either oppose it if it is not in their interest and guide others against it or they will support it if its in their interest.with all the confusion,i wonder how the Americans knew this would happen if they do not have a hand in it and it is not in their interest to divide the country.Nigeria will not just break on its own without problems.so how did the Americans knew?
Re: "Bomb Blasts In Nigeria Ridiculing Islam" -Sheikh Ibrahim Zakzaky by prefers555: 11:25pm On Sep 12, 2011
In order words, it is america and the western world that are responsible for the sucide bombing not only in nigeria but also in afghanistan, iraq, pakistan, somalia. The man is obviously suffering from Boko Haram syndrome.
Re: "Bomb Blasts In Nigeria Ridiculing Islam" -Sheikh Ibrahim Zakzaky by igboboy1(m): 1:06am On Sep 13, 2011
LagosShia:

please find out yourself.the below deals with the history of all the battles fought by the Prophet (sa) and the prelude to those battles and what caused them.each chapter deals with a battle and the events leading up to it.all battles fought by the Prophet (sa) were defensive in nature and offensive wars is forbidden:

http://www.al-islam.org/restatement/22.htm

u no sabi lie, IN fact mohammed's first war was an offensive one, He was not accepted in mecca after he ran away and had enough followers he came back to the city and attacked the people that shunned him initially, Now how is this defensive?

ALl the jihadis war una don fight from usman dan fodio encroaching on peaceful ethnic groups in the North, was that not an offense abi na defense too?

I swear there must be a different dictionary used by muslims cos what the world see as terrorism una see am as holy war, what the world sees as violence una go call am peace, what the world sees as offense una go call am defense, child abuse una go call am normal, honor killing una go call am justified killing,
Re: "Bomb Blasts In Nigeria Ridiculing Islam" -Sheikh Ibrahim Zakzaky by igboboy1(m): 1:08am On Sep 13, 2011
islamrules:

The mallam may be right, but he is wrong in some areas like

The bomb they are using a crude and raw bombs made locally.

There is no security in Nigeria, anybody can bomb anywhere if you have followers who are ready to die for you.

My dear Mallam/Imam,
It was easy for them blowing the UN because there was no security there. It doesn't need FBI/MOssad/KJV to do that.
And afterall, SSS received tips that somebody was going to blow the UN office and SSS did nothing.

How can we blame America for this ?

See muslims hate America, but 90% of Muslims/Northerners are happy about what boko-aram are doing. May you are part of the remianing 10% that doesnt like it.

Tell you what, muslims like it. They may be pretending, but they are happy.

very happy i tell u, just look at pakis dey are saying we are on american side but secretly were happy that 9/11 occured and were busy shielding osama

See bluetooth he will be using things happening in middleast to justify what is happening in nigeria (WTF)
ISraeal and plaestinian fight, muslim for nigeria go carry am ontop of his head like say he im papa na palestenian go begin dey kill christians,
Re: "Bomb Blasts In Nigeria Ridiculing Islam" -Sheikh Ibrahim Zakzaky by prefers555: 8:53am On Sep 13, 2011
The big question is does islam preach forgiveness? If it does, why is beheading, decaputation and all sorts of in-human practice practiced even in the holy mecca(saudi arabia). This place is suppose to represent the entire muslim world. Muslims see god as a superior being who is non forgiven and out to punish sinners. If god was so, no human on earth born of a woman desrves to live. The root cause is not far-fetched. I overheard a discussion by an alhaja one day.In her words, While on his first trip to mecca in the 70s, immediately after friday prayer, the crowd gathered around. A boy of about 18 years, of somali origin was nabbed for stealing in a market. Before her very eyes, the boy had his hands chopped off. She screamed in tears and horror as the boy groaned in pain. Since then she never returned to mecca again because of the experience. I guess this is what islam preaches as justice by god. I will be damned if these people truly know god.
Re: "Bomb Blasts In Nigeria Ridiculing Islam" -Sheikh Ibrahim Zakzaky by bibiire86: 11:51am On Sep 13, 2011
[The reason Yoruba muslims are peaceful is because they embrace western education. Northern counterparts on the other hand, abhor western education.] shocked

It is obvious that you dont know anything about islam and even the southern muslims you are trying to protect. islam is the basis of all knowledge and education even your so called WESTERN EDUCATION. Islam teaches peace and if for one reason or the other, some people decides to go violent then it is there UPBRINGING manifesting NOT THE ISLAM IN THEM OR THE FACT THAT THEY ARE MUSLIMS.
Re: "Bomb Blasts In Nigeria Ridiculing Islam" -Sheikh Ibrahim Zakzaky by toogie: 7:00pm On Sep 13, 2011
I lived years in Zaria and I have a first-hand experience of the man's rep. I was suprised at the headline but after reading it I was glad I wasn't disappointed be the crook. He didn't condemn boko haram just in a bid to keep fuelling the hatred he is brewing in the minds of his followers against anything America and their so-called heathens.

But I agree with some ppl on this thread that the yoruba moslems are far from what I saw in the North.

Still thinking about this thing called Islam.

If I were a moslem I will be ashamed to be called a moslem with all this terrorism take heart the rest of you.

Islam is a disaster simple! it is not tolerant. Many of us back then were forced and bullied by fellow kids for not being moslems and elders around will even support them some how!

Before it was islamizationof the north ok which one come be islamization of Nigeria
Re: "Bomb Blasts In Nigeria Ridiculing Islam" -Sheikh Ibrahim Zakzaky by r4fan: 9:26pm On Sep 13, 2011
Boko haram is just a political just like al-qaeda.it has nothing to do with islam !
This is the truth and nothing but the truth.
Re: "Bomb Blasts In Nigeria Ridiculing Islam" -Sheikh Ibrahim Zakzaky by igboboy1(m): 10:51pm On Sep 13, 2011
r4fan:

Boko haram is just a political just like al-qaeda.it has nothing to do with islam !
This is the truth and nothing but the truth.
u wish.

Na only una sabi political terrorism? ah ah, which country is alqaeda running for political power that they are terrorizing the world?

too much koran reading don dey dull u i swear

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can A Muslim Work In A Brewery Or Tobacco Factory / DPO Mahi Ahmad Ali Wins Qur'an Police Competition In Kano / The Land Of Karbala In The Words Of The Prophet Muhammad (sa)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.