Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,322 members, 7,860,771 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:59 PM

"Bomb Blasts In Nigeria Ridiculing Islam" -Sheikh Ibrahim Zakzaky - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / "Bomb Blasts In Nigeria Ridiculing Islam" -Sheikh Ibrahim Zakzaky (14410 Views)

Sheikh Jamiu Kewulere-Bello Imam’s Installation, History To Be Made / Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor Praying In Outer Space / "Bomb Blasts In Nigeria Ridiculing Islam" -Sheikh Ibrahim Zakzaky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: "Bomb Blasts In Nigeria Ridiculing Islam" -Sheikh Ibrahim Zakzaky by JamesDoe: 2:59am On Sep 14, 2011
So a Shiite Moslem (backed by Iran?) comes out to rub pepper in the eyes of the victims.

Firstly he tries to blame America (Is America God?). America currently enjoys our oil yafun, yafun. And if all 150m of us drop dead they will still enjoy our oil.

He then blames the Sultan etc knowing fully wel that the Sultan and co are Sunni Moslems. See how this chap is trying to be clever by playing politics. The blood of the innocent should not be used to jostle for position.

Then this "chap" doesn't even offer any suggestions, possible resolutions or even a plan of action. He just denies that Boko Haram exists. I think he may need to be "water boarded" as it is possible he knows more than he is letting on.
Re: "Bomb Blasts In Nigeria Ridiculing Islam" -Sheikh Ibrahim Zakzaky by LagosShia: 10:49am On Sep 14, 2011
JamesDoe:

So a Shiite Moslem (backed by Iran?) comes out to rub pepper in the eyes of the victims.

Firstly he tries to blame America (Is America God?). America currently enjoys our oil yafun, yafun. And if all 150m of us drop dead they will still enjoy our oil.

He then blames the Sultan etc knowing fully wel that the Sultan and co are Sunni Moslems. See how this chap is trying to be clever by playing politics. The blood of the innocent should not be used to jostle for position.

Then this "chap" doesn't even offer any suggestions, possible resolutions or even a plan of action. He just denies that Boko Haram exists. I think he may need to be "water boarded" as it is possible he knows more than he is letting on.

you are an agent of discord which will not work.when people (non-muslims) were attacking the sultan,i defended him against boko haram.the fact is Sheikh Zakzaky could NOT be referring to the Sultan because the Sultan did speak against boko haram.

na you america go chop yafun yafun because you always clap for them even when they are using you for your detriment!

i am yet to know why and how did america know that Nigeria will break in 2015?

Nigeria will not just collapse on its own if people dont work for it.so i do strongly see the reasoning that the USA is up to something stinking in Nigeria.
Re: "Bomb Blasts In Nigeria Ridiculing Islam" -Sheikh Ibrahim Zakzaky by igboboy1(m): 8:23am On Sep 15, 2011
^^abeg buy explosive belt kill urself collect your 76 virgins

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DPO Mahi Ahmad Ali Wins Qur'an Police Competition In Kano / The Land Of Karbala In The Words Of The Prophet Muhammad (sa) / Saudi-Arabia To Reduce Nigeria’s Hajj Slots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.