Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,589 members, 7,955,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:44 PM

My Fellow Yoruba Brothers And Sisters, Don’t Be Deceived - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Fellow Yoruba Brothers And Sisters, Don’t Be Deceived (2355 Views)

Anger In Nigeria Police Over IGP Egbetokun’s Bias Towards Fellow Yoruba Officers / My Fellow Yoruba Brothers And Sisters, Don’t Be Deceived Into Fighting Someone’ / How Sunday Igboho Was Betrayed By His Fellow Yoruba Indigenes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fellow Yoruba Brothers And Sisters, Don’t Be Deceived by stuffs2002: 7:51am On Jan 11, 2023
By the end of February, IPOB AKA OBIDIENTS will go back to their BIAFLA or death MADNESS

It's only a matter of time

cc: vengertime
Re: My Fellow Yoruba Brothers And Sisters, Don’t Be Deceived by powerhouse3(m): 8:30am On Jan 11, 2023
Yoruba vote competence..

Don't forget your OBA collide with your politician and hide your palliative during covid
Re: My Fellow Yoruba Brothers And Sisters, Don’t Be Deceived by VERDA: 9:04am On Jan 11, 2023
Moh247:
Abeg I am voting Tinubu of Lagos State... Obi and Atiku should start proper campaigning with real projects and not silly hate

Leave insult and stupidity

Education

Public Transport

Electricity

Security

Talk about this among all candidates

Tinubu family have held Lagos trade since the Portuguese days, they are very wealthy

This is what you call real mental slavery. Don't mind the massive blantant corruption and Nepotism... Tribalism has truly dealt with your brains.
Re: My Fellow Yoruba Brothers And Sisters, Don’t Be Deceived by Moh247: 9:05am On Jan 11, 2023
VERDA:

This is what you call real mental slavery. Don't mind the massive blantant corruption and Nepotism... Tribalism has truly dealt with your brains.

Your vote, your business
Re: My Fellow Yoruba Brothers And Sisters, Don’t Be Deceived by Massiveglory: 9:53am On Jan 11, 2023
Zulum500:

You f@@ls are too delusional

May your Children's character be as the candidate you support.

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Yoruba Brothers And Sisters, Don’t Be Deceived by SenatePresdo(m): 10:12am On Jan 11, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Instead of campaigning for Peter Obi so he can at least win 4th position, shukuma is still wasting his time.

I'm glad you believe anybody that doesn't support APC is Obident.

It shows you believe in the gigantic population of ours, which is enough to hand over the mantle of power to the best candidate, in the person of Mr, Tunde Yusuf Peter Obi.
Re: My Fellow Yoruba Brothers And Sisters, Don’t Be Deceived by Meagainstthem: 10:37am On Jan 11, 2023
Thank you for sharing this,but... We're voting for Bola Ahmed Tinubu because he's the best candidate Nigeria have now.
Re: My Fellow Yoruba Brothers And Sisters, Don’t Be Deceived by vengertime: 10:41am On Jan 18, 2023
Meagainstthem:
Thank you for sharing this,but... We're voting for Bola Ahmed Tinubu because he's the best candidate Nigeria have now.

You're inconsequential,

You better vote wisely for a brighter future for this your current miserable life

Re: My Fellow Yoruba Brothers And Sisters, Don’t Be Deceived by Meagainstthem: 11:02pm On Jan 23, 2023
vengertime:

You're inconsequential,

You better vote wisely for a brighter future for this your current miserable life

Come and force me nahgrin
Re: My Fellow Yoruba Brothers And Sisters, Don’t Be Deceived by rippa(m): 11:15pm On Jan 23, 2023
Moh247:
Abeg I am voting Tinubu of Lagos State... Obi and Atiku should start proper campaigning with real projects and not silly hate

Education

Public Transport

Electricity

Security

Tinubu family have held Lagos trade since the Portuguese days, they are very wealthy
This one is finished
Even if he caught Tinubu killing his father, he will still tell u its Obi he saw and not Tinubu 😁

People that matters have continuously gave Obi kudos. Even IGP gave him the best gov on security and Tinubu newspaper carried it.
Tinubu embezzled Lagos revenue sotey u now see him as god
Condemn human being
Re: My Fellow Yoruba Brothers And Sisters, Don’t Be Deceived by Biodun556(m): 2:44am On Jan 24, 2023
vengertime:

MURI ADEKANMBI OLUFADE* writes:

Out of hundred of thousands of post in Lagos, if Tinubu give only 14 to his family as an employment he tried.
Re: My Fellow Yoruba Brothers And Sisters, Don’t Be Deceived by Oddfinder12: 5:03am On Jan 24, 2023
Moh247:

Education

Public Transport

Electricity

Security

So wealthy that Tinubu couldn't afford to attend primary and secondary schools
Re: My Fellow Yoruba Brothers And Sisters, Don’t Be Deceived by tctrills: 5:38am On Jan 24, 2023
HydraFeeds:
so you want Lagos to fall abi ? Na true sey lower people Dey wan make uplifted people fall .
My advise is that you return to school.
Re: My Fellow Yoruba Brothers And Sisters, Don’t Be Deceived by AdaojoTheUrchin: 6:10am On Jan 24, 2023
Moh247:

Education

Public Transport

Electricity

Security

You mean the Ahmed Tinubu Amoda of Iragbiji or Madam Tinubu of precolonial Lagos slave trade? Pls clarify.. grin
Re: My Fellow Yoruba Brothers And Sisters, Don’t Be Deceived by AdaojoTheUrchin: 6:14am On Jan 24, 2023
Everybody knows that Thiefnubuu will fail. Even Naijabet that is Yoruba-owned keeps reducing Peter OBI's odds and increasing Tinubu's odds. grin
Re: My Fellow Yoruba Brothers And Sisters, Don’t Be Deceived by orisa37: 7:02am On Jan 24, 2023
YEMI OSINBAJO 65 AND YAHAYA FAROUK RTD 56.
FOR GUARANTEED LAW ENFORCEMENT DEMOCRACY IS NEXT.
Re: My Fellow Yoruba Brothers And Sisters, Don’t Be Deceived by Oladelepsy001(m): 7:09am On Jan 24, 2023
Please exercise your franchise and allow others do their freely.. That's the mistake some people make, instead of them to come out openly to campaign for their candidate, they'll concentrate on bringing down the opponent not knowing they are only trying to make the opponent more popular.. It's left for the electorates to decide the person they want , after all , there is no saint among the candidates.. Track records/ antecedents still remains the best guide in selecting people into power.
Re: My Fellow Yoruba Brothers And Sisters, Don’t Be Deceived by Corrinthians(m): 7:15am On Jan 24, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Instead of campaigning for Peter Obi so he can at least win 4th position, shukuma is still wasting his time.
See them here.

grin grin

Re: My Fellow Yoruba Brothers And Sisters, Don’t Be Deceived by HydraFeeds(m): 7:42am On Jan 24, 2023
tctrills:
My advise is that you return to school.

Re: My Fellow Yoruba Brothers And Sisters, Don’t Be Deceived by tctrills: 8:25am On Jan 24, 2023
[quote author=HydraFeeds post=120326807][/quote]
This is deep coming from an illiterate.
Re: My Fellow Yoruba Brothers And Sisters, Don’t Be Deceived by HydraFeeds(m): 8:41am On Jan 24, 2023
tctrills:

This is deep coming from an illiterate.

There’s nothing like illiterate, what we have is an illiterate person . You see sey na you suppose go back to school ?
Re: My Fellow Yoruba Brothers And Sisters, Don’t Be Deceived by tctrills: 8:48am On Jan 24, 2023
[quote author=HydraFeeds post=120328058]
There’s nothing like illiterate, what we have is an illiterate person . You see sey na you suppose go back to school ?

[/quotelol see olodo.
Re: My Fellow Yoruba Brothers And Sisters, Don’t Be Deceived by HydraFeeds(m): 8:52am On Jan 24, 2023
[quote author=tctrills post=120328209][/quote]

Re: My Fellow Yoruba Brothers And Sisters, Don’t Be Deceived by tctrills: 8:58am On Jan 24, 2023
[quote author=HydraFeeds post=120328301][/quot
Ah I don jam madman
Re: My Fellow Yoruba Brothers And Sisters, Don’t Be Deceived by HydraFeeds(m): 9:24am On Jan 24, 2023
[quote author=tctrills post=120328427][/quote]your generation

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Nigerian Senators Care About Those They Represent? / Nigeria's Ugly Face Of Terror / Awolowo Vs Achebe: simple logic eluding Nigerians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.