Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,697 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Audio Leak: PDP Atiku Admits Using Fasawe, Andy Uba To Syphon Billions - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Audio Leak: PDP Atiku Admits Using Fasawe, Andy Uba To Syphon Billions (29471 Views)

I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo / We Won’t Investigate Audio Leak, Amaechi Didn't Abuse Buhari – APC / Atiku Admits Lying, Confirms Not Speaking With Col . Sakaba’s Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Audio Leak: PDP Atiku Admits Using Fasawe, Andy Uba To Syphon Billions by jaxxy(m): 3:53pm On Jan 11, 2023
pquaver:

Buhari looting is a figment of ur imagination. No matter how u try it won't stick.. The man is stainless just like Osibanjo too.. Atiku is obi leader. Like thief like follower obi.. I don't care obi is a big thief.. UK has exposed tge fraud, some who bankrupted a company in UK, is it Nigeria he can't bankrupt.. Thief thief

bankruptcy doesn't mean stealing. If a company stops operation or business in a state it can declare or go bankrupt.

Obi is 100times better an Amoda who had drug cases and tax fraud in the US.

The lagos landlord that has looted the state into debts and stolen government lands.
Re: Audio Leak: PDP Atiku Admits Using Fasawe, Andy Uba To Syphon Billions by Belleful: 3:55pm On Jan 11, 2023
pquaver:

Like master like slave.. Don't Quote me ooo. Peter use his own mouth to say the man is his leader and boss.
Peter obi even said they have the same ideals.
To see our critical infrastructures to themselves and their cronies.

2 Likes

Re: Audio Leak: PDP Atiku Admits Using Fasawe, Andy Uba To Syphon Billions by wealth2u(m): 4:22pm On Jan 11, 2023
You lack wisdom and no single integrity.......If i were u, I would never ever comment on dis platform again after uselessly shouting "Sai Baba" for 8ys.......The only reason i feel something little about u is because u support King Lionel Messi, else!!! F*k off self
post=119917447:

Sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians that are not suffering from self imposed amnesia will never and can never forget that Atiku and his boy boy Obi Pandora are one and the same.......

It is just a case of Olosho wey change location.....

For the children of hate, frustrations and perdition that voted for Atiku less than 4 years ago and are now out telling us that he is a thief, he is corrupt a criminal, he hates other religions, he is also a terrorist etc.
For you knowing all this and still went ahead to vote for him just 3 years ago
God will judge you all, the calamity you want to befall our darling nation then will be visited on you and yours.
No be curse,
Na fact .

As long as God lives

Atiku and Obi.
Same of the same.
The more things change, the more they remain the same.
Re: Audio Leak: PDP Atiku Admits Using Fasawe, Andy Uba To Syphon Billions by Eriggs: 4:36pm On Jan 11, 2023
wealth2u:
You lack wisdom and no single integrity.......If i were u, I would never ever comment on dis platform again
dis place resemble ipob platform to u?
Make she stop commenting, like say na ur family business.
All dis kin chest beater sef grin

She dey give u wotowoto everyday, u go wail till u tire grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Audio Leak: PDP Atiku Admits Using Fasawe, Andy Uba To Syphon Billions by SenatePresdo(m): 5:20pm On Jan 11, 2023
pquaver:

Like GCE holder like his zombies.. I know u don't know the meaning of Boss and leader so we leave u to wallow in your ignorance..

PhD holder like you, but bulabaloo is your role model, no be juju be that grin grin
Re: Audio Leak: PDP Atiku Admits Using Fasawe, Andy Uba To Syphon Billions by Whoknowsme: 6:32pm On Jan 11, 2023
post=119917447:

Sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians that are not suffering from self imposed amnesia will never and can never forget that Atiku and his boy boy Obi Pandora are one and the same.......

It is just a case of Olosho wey change location.....

For the children of hate, frustrations and perdition that voted for Atiku less than 4 years ago and are now out telling us that he is a thief, he is corrupt a criminal, he hates other religions, he is also a terrorist etc.
For you knowing all this and still went ahead to vote for him just 3 years ago
God will judge you all, the calamity you want to befall our darling nation then will be visited on you and yours.
No be curse,
Na fact .

As long as God lives

Atiku and Obi.
Same of the same.
The more things change, the more they remain the same.
Always curing and insulting. Later you'll start calling on God. Can't you tackle the issue without those insults?
Sing your canary song from now till...., APC must not enter Aso rock till they are all redeemed. Take it or leave it.
Re: Audio Leak: PDP Atiku Admits Using Fasawe, Andy Uba To Syphon Billions by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:56pm On Jan 11, 2023
pquaver:

Like master like slave.. Don't Quote me ooo. Peter use his own mouth to say the man is his leader and boss.

They must have used Obi too as spv as a trusted member of the PDP.

Obi is a criminal you'll not listen

1 Like

Re: Audio Leak: PDP Atiku Admits Using Fasawe, Andy Uba To Syphon Billions by pquaver(m): 9:40pm On Jan 11, 2023
MICHEALADEX:

They must have used Obi too as spv as a trusted member of the PDP.

Obi is a criminal you'll they will not listen

A very big criminal
Re: Audio Leak: PDP Atiku Admits Using Fasawe, Andy Uba To Syphon Billions by pquaver(m): 9:44pm On Jan 11, 2023
SenatePresdo:

PhD holder like you, but bulabaloo is your role model, no be juju be that grin grin

Better than GCE naanu
Re: Audio Leak: PDP Atiku Admits Using Fasawe, Andy Uba To Syphon Billions by pquaver(m): 9:45pm On Jan 11, 2023
jaxxy:

bankruptcy doesn't mean stealing. If a company stops operation or business in a state it can declare or go bankrupt.

Obi is 100times better an Amoda who had drug cases and tax fraud in the US.

The lagos landlord that has looted the state into debts and stolen government lands.

Bankruptcy mean not having ideas. Why do you think obi could not think of even airport for Anambra? It took a smart man like Obiano to do that.. Peter obi is daft
Re: Audio Leak: PDP Atiku Admits Using Fasawe, Andy Uba To Syphon Billions by jaxxy(m): 10:33pm On Jan 11, 2023
pquaver:

Bankruptcy mean not having ideas. Why do you think obi could not think of even airport for Anambra took a smart man like Obiano to do that.. Peter obi is daft

which money did obaino use? has lagos state built an airport??

What did tinubu achieve when he was governor?? it took a smart man like fashola and then ambode to build the infrastructure that tinubu is using to campaign up and down. tinubu is daft
Re: Audio Leak: PDP Atiku Admits Using Fasawe, Andy Uba To Syphon Billions by pquaver(m): 11:12pm On Jan 11, 2023
jaxxy:

which money did obaino use? has lagos state built an airport??

What did tinubu achieve when he was governor?? it took a smart man like fashola and then ambode to build the infrastructure that tinubu is using to campaign up and down. tinubu is daft

Which cave u comot from? I did know that Peter obi gave Obiano money to build airport? Was Obiano not receiving allocation? What do u mean which money he used? Be like u pple don't know governance? Lagos didn't need an urgent airport because it has muritala Mohammed airport but when it noticed it was getting strained Lekki Airport is on the way.. That is how a good government reason.. Obi did not even phantom the idea.. Woe stop calling obi when we are talking about complex things.. He no follow
Re: Audio Leak: PDP Atiku Admits Using Fasawe, Andy Uba To Syphon Billions by Igboslayer: 12:04am On Jan 12, 2023
JOemmy:

Every sane nigerian already knows that obj and atiku are learners in corruption compared to tinibu and buhari. Obj tenure is far better than this current buhari's fulani regime that turned nigeria into the poverty capital of the world within just 4yrs.

Re: Audio Leak: PDP Atiku Admits Using Fasawe, Andy Uba To Syphon Billions by jaxxy(m): 4:10am On Jan 12, 2023
pquaver:

Which cave u comot from? I did know that Peter obi gave Obiano money to build airport? Was Obiano not receiving allocation? What do u mean which money he used? Be like u pple don't know governance? Lagos didn't need an urgent airport because it has muritala Mohammed airport but when it noticed it was getting strained Lekki Airport is on the way.. That is how a good government reason.. Obi did not even phantom the idea.. Woe stop calling obi when we are talking about complex things.. He no follow

so lagos didn't need a 2nd airport b4 until now so what makes u think Anambra needed airport b4 or had the money then?

Ordinary light rail tinubu cudnt start in his tenure it took smart man like fashola to do it. That's the person u want to bring with muslim/muslim ticket to decieve Nigerians.

Campaign with what tinubu did don't Campaign with what fashola and amode did. No be tinubu do am.
Re: Audio Leak: PDP Atiku Admits Using Fasawe, Andy Uba To Syphon Billions by pquaver(m): 7:18am On Jan 12, 2023
jaxxy:

so lagos didn't need a 2nd airport b4 until now so what makes u think Anambra needed airport b4 or had the money then?

Ordinary light rail tinubu cudnt start in his tenure it took smart man like fashola to do it. That's the person u want to bring with muslim/muslim ticket to decieve Nigerians.

Campaign with what tinubu did don't Campaign with what fashola and amode did. No be tinubu do am.

@ the bolded because lagos already had 1 and anambra had known, understand the difference and priorities.. Uptill today anambra does not have rail, mass transit system, good water ways etc do what the hell was obi doing?
Tinubu started BRT created all the functional systems for all u said fashola did, he interlocked the whole Victoria island etc obi is not worth this argument oga pls. Let not make mistake
Re: Audio Leak: PDP Atiku Admits Using Fasawe, Andy Uba To Syphon Billions by SenatePresdo(m): 8:23am On Jan 12, 2023
pquaver:

Better than GCE naanu

Bulabaloo is better than GCE? Tinubu urine Don cover this one brain.
Re: Audio Leak: PDP Atiku Admits Using Fasawe, Andy Uba To Syphon Billions by pquaver(m): 11:07am On Jan 12, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Bulabaloo is better than GCE? Tinubu urine Don cover this one brain.

Obi shit dey ur head
Re: Audio Leak: PDP Atiku Admits Using Fasawe, Andy Uba To Syphon Billions by jaxxy(m): 1:18pm On Jan 12, 2023
pquaver:

@ the bolded because lagos already had 1 and anambra had known, understand the difference and priorities.. Uptill today anambra does not have rail, mass transit system, good water ways etc do what the hell was obi doing?
Tinubu started BRT created all the functional systems for all u said fashola did, he interlocked the whole Victoria island etc obi is not worth this argument oga pls. Let not make mistake

Do u know what other previous governors did b4 tinubu came and scammed lagos?

Go and read the history of lagos if u are indomie generation.

Obi saved all the money obaino used during his tenure. Allocation thst isn't enough to pay salaries in some state.

why didn't lsgos use Allocation to build rail during tinubu or fashola tenure if e easy.

Even the new airport may take 10 years to finish because of corruption.
Re: Audio Leak: PDP Atiku Admits Using Fasawe, Andy Uba To Syphon Billions by pquaver(m): 1:43pm On Jan 12, 2023
jaxxy:

Do u know what other previous governors did b4 tinubu came and scammed lagos?

Go and read the history of lagos if u are indomie generation.

Obi saved all the money obaino used during his tenure. Allocation thst isn't enough to pay salaries in some state.

why didn't lsgos use Allocation to build rail during tinubu or fashola tenure if e easy.

Even the new airport may take 10 years to finish because of corruption.

Obi did not save any money.. Obiano received allocation he used to work.. I don't need any lessons on lagos I lived there and schooled there.. You should go and read it yourself
Re: Audio Leak: PDP Atiku Admits Using Fasawe, Andy Uba To Syphon Billions by jaxxy(m): 2:13pm On Jan 12, 2023
pquaver:

Obi did not save any money.. Obiano received allocation he used to work.. I don't need any lessons on lagos I lived there and schooled there.. You should go and read it yourself

Depends on when u lived and schooled there doesn't mean u know there.

I was born and raised there so I can tell u everything about lagos 1st hand even b4 tinubu relocated to lagos.

obaino said it himself. Obi left money for him to work with. Allocation are not enough for states everybody knows this.
Re: Audio Leak: PDP Atiku Admits Using Fasawe, Andy Uba To Syphon Billions by pquaver(m): 3:43pm On Jan 12, 2023
jaxxy:

Depends on when u lived and schooled there doesn't mean u know there.

I was born and raised there so I can tell u everything about lagos 1st hand even b4 tinubu relocated to lagos.

obaino said it himself. Obi left money for him to work with. Allocation are not enough for states everybody knows this.

Obiano said obi left debt.. You know nothing about lagos, cause you have been yearning dust since if you knew lagos you won't say what you are saying.. Obi did nothing in Anambra.. Even soludo said so Obiano and soludo can't both be lying.. Only obi is saying the truth.. A whole thread of Anambra people confirming what soludo and Obiano said with their complain during obi era is here for u to see with ur eyes. I won't answer an you again. Cheers
Re: Audio Leak: PDP Atiku Admits Using Fasawe, Andy Uba To Syphon Billions by jaxxy(m): 4:14pm On Jan 12, 2023
pquaver:

Obiano said obi left debt.. You know nothing about lagos, cause you have been yearning dust since if you knew lagos you won't say what you are saying.. Obi did nothing in Anambra.. Even soludo said so Obiano and soludo can't both be lying.. Only obi is saying the truth.. A whole thread of Anambra people confirming what soludo and Obiano said with their complain during obi era is here for u to see with ur eyes. I won't answer an you again. Cheers

Soludo that used Peter obi achievements to campaign? grin

All of una det ment. grin

U don't know jack about lagos except what u read in the news. U don't know anything about lagos b4 tinubu carry come school for here.
Re: Audio Leak: PDP Atiku Admits Using Fasawe, Andy Uba To Syphon Billions by pquaver(m): 8:39pm On Jan 12, 2023
jaxxy:

Soludo that used Peter obi achievements to campaign? grin

All of una det ment. grin

U don't know jack about lagos except what u read in the news. U don't know anything about lagos b4 tinubu carry come school for here.

Fashola, ambode, and sanwolu told Tinubu set all their achievements on the way and are repeating it in this campaign every day did you listen? You want me to take what soludo said last year.. You must be crazy
Re: Audio Leak: PDP Atiku Admits Using Fasawe, Andy Uba To Syphon Billions by jaxxy(m): 9:22pm On Jan 12, 2023
pquaver:

Fashola, ambode, and sanwolu told Tinubu set all their achievements on the way and are repeating it in this campaign every day did you listen? You want me to take what soludo said last year.. You must be crazy

Soludo said 1 thing 2day abd another 2moro? u and Soludo dey craze.
Re: Audio Leak: PDP Atiku Admits Using Fasawe, Andy Uba To Syphon Billions by Coolgent(m): 10:19pm On Jan 12, 2023
Even if Atiku is Anini, Bola Tinubu combine i and my family will mobilize and vote for him.
Re: Audio Leak: PDP Atiku Admits Using Fasawe, Andy Uba To Syphon Billions by pquaver(m): 3:10am On Jan 13, 2023
jaxxy:

Soludo said 1 thing 2day abd another 2moro? u and Soludo dey craze.

Na u obingo and ur mad hatter Peter Obidient dey craze...
Re: Audio Leak: PDP Atiku Admits Using Fasawe, Andy Uba To Syphon Billions by Searchingvictor: 9:29am On Feb 25, 2023
Searchingvictor:
Make PDP or LP sha entre for president or any other party. APSHIT must not near that seat again. They are only good at the state level.
Obi especially

MITCHELL96
See here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election / Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! / Caption these placards of Yobe buhari supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.