Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,750 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info (31346 Views)

Controversy Trails Leaked List Of Terrorists’ Financiers / Outrage Trails Killing Of Couple By Akwa Ibom Senator’s Convoy / Dino Melaye Trails Smart Adeyemi With Two LGs Remaining (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info by Supers(m): 4:21am On Jan 11, 2023
The police have sought information on a man who shared suspected hemp with an infant in a video that went viral on Twitter on Monday.

The Force Public Relations Officer, CSP Olumuyiwa Adejobi, said the suspect must be made to face the full wrath of the law.

The video, shared on Twitter revealed the yet-to-be-identified bare-chested man, holding the baby on his lap while smoking the drug.

The man was observed sharing the hemp with the child, while a female was heard laughing in the background.

A Twitter user @IkeokwuChidozie, who shared the video and tagged the Adejobi and the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, wrote, “When and how did we get here as a society? Egbon @Princemoye1 please we need this guy prosecuted and the accomplice too.”

Adejobi, in his reaction to the video, urged mothers to take better care of their babies.

He wrote, “Every one of us can see this again. How did he get the baby? His son? Or niece or cousin? Whatever it is, mothers must learn from this and not entrust their babies to the wrong hands.

“Not everyone can babysit or take care of your baby for you. We need more info about him. He must be caused to face the wrath of the law. This is too bad. But above all, mothers must learn from this.”

Meanwhile, some Nigerians slammed the unidentified man for the action.

A Twitter user, @olamideprophyte, wrote, “Oh my goodness this guy should be in jail for a long time and the person recording the video.”

Another user, @devugo1, wrote, “This is sad to see. You’d be shocked that the parents are the ones involved in this act.”

Some Tweeps also suspected the video was recorded by the baby’s mother.

A user, @thisiskaymop, wrote, “I think it’s the mother making the video and still laughing.”

@LateefSunmola also wrote, “You’ll be surprised that the person behind the camera will be the mother of the child… Why all this ehn oga oo.”

https://supers.ng/update-outrage-trails-hemp-smoking-baby-video-police-seek-info/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info by southsouthking(m): 5:42am On Jan 11, 2023
Lunatic father.
Though I'm a stoner, but non of my kids Gon see me with a blunt anyday anytime.

There's no pride in been a stoner, most of us got into it through peer pressure and the tough street.

Do i regret it? Yes Yes Yes.

Would i want my kids to be stoners? No Never Never.

328 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info by belente(m): 5:50am On Jan 11, 2023
Stupid man. Not worthy to be called a father. Please people should help to identify this man

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info by CharleyBright(m): 6:00am On Jan 11, 2023
Hmmm.
Some people like this deserve to be in chains in psychiatric home.
Am sure he is a Tinubu supporter.
After taking all matter of substances, they will be muttering gibberish like Tinubu.
Useless Drugists

119 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info by Mynd44: 6:57am On Jan 11, 2023
You will be shocked that the mother is the one who made the video

160 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:58am On Jan 11, 2023
There was a nation!

6 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info by merits(m): 6:58am On Jan 11, 2023

22 Likes

Re: Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info by jojothaiv(m): 6:58am On Jan 11, 2023
Trashy parenting....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info by Kajaard: 6:59am On Jan 11, 2023
southsouthking:
Lunatic father

And mother. Both of them should be locked up.

From the information below the mother was there as well. Irresponsible Igbo smoking parents.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info by Felabrity: 6:59am On Jan 11, 2023
They need to send the man to jail

2 Likes

Re: Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info by Father4all: 6:59am On Jan 11, 2023
The Mumu man will begin his new year in prison

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info by Pio44: 6:59am On Jan 11, 2023
he deserves to be in jail with tinbu and Atiku, in one prison cell

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info by juvewalex(m): 6:59am On Jan 11, 2023
One of the 21st century madness, I mean who does this barbaric act .

I hope law enforcement agency get hold of him and punish him in accordance including the mother of the baby because she's an accomplice too in my opinion.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info by benuejosh: 7:00am On Jan 11, 2023
Except the guy is not Nigerian, he will be fished out. This is when people who have you at heart will do their work.

25 Likes

Re: Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info by dyera(m): 7:00am On Jan 11, 2023
The man want take weed scatter the pikin brain, just as Tinubu take cocaine scatter him brain and had to go for drug rehab as seen in the image below.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info by money121(m): 7:00am On Jan 11, 2023
Ok

1 Like

Re: Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info by Axis313(m): 7:00am On Jan 11, 2023
They don spoiled the child's life right from the cradle.Both parents should be lock up and the key thrown into the deepest part of Atlantic ocean or Bermuda triangle.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info by phemmie06(m): 7:01am On Jan 11, 2023
I watched it yesterday and I was saying to myself if this unfortu* *nate fellow is futureless must he initiate the innocent baby.
He will surely be nabbed

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info by symbianDON(m): 7:01am On Jan 11, 2023
Kolomental

1 Like

Re: Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info by lexy2014: 7:01am On Jan 11, 2023
post=119917790:
There was a nation!

Yes because you support those who destroy the nation

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info by Tokskob2008: 7:01am On Jan 11, 2023
Mynd44:
You will be checked that the mother is the one who made the video
That will be 90% correct cos there's no how the mother isn't aware and I'm sure the guy is related to the baby too.. Irresponsible parenting at it's peak.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info by autotrader014(m): 7:01am On Jan 11, 2023
Babies giving birth to babies

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info by Olaolex: 7:02am On Jan 11, 2023
That guy should be fished out and prosecuted in accordance to the Nigerians' constitution as amended 1999. Mad people everywhere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info by PlayerMeji: 7:02am On Jan 11, 2023
Foolish boy

1 Like

Re: Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info by mytime24(f): 7:02am On Jan 11, 2023
Village people don pick him call

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:03am On Jan 11, 2023
Was pissed when I first saw the video

2 Likes

Re: Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info by Eriggs: 7:03am On Jan 11, 2023
lexy2014:

Yes because you support those who destroy the nation
Keep shut, supporter of looters and criminals since 1999 up till now,
No shame for ur eyes.
Shamelessnes

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info by allen113: 7:03am On Jan 11, 2023
People will do anything just to trend, tufiakwa I hope he is arrested soon.

When olosho born for yahoo boy or agbero na this kind rubbish we go dey see.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:04am On Jan 11, 2023
Bad parenting!

But na here we go see police dey raise shoulders

How many high profiling cases was before them

A man made a video here on how his life was in danger for preventing people stealing oil them look for the man Them rescue am

See Tinubu cases all over the place

Right under their nose, them do anything! Cowards

Na for the masses body their power they dey

Modified:
BluntTheApostle:

You want them to arrest Tinubu based on unverifiable and unverified rumors?

Tell me one Tinubu case that the police can pick him up for?
2 bullion vans

Let me remind you that they said they couldn't persecute him because there is no petition

They got a petition but what did they do

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info by Eriggs: 7:04am On Jan 11, 2023
Emeskhalifa:
Was pissed when I first saw the video
Twas so nauseating and foolish

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lighting Kills 8 Cows In Ikare-Akoko, Ondo State / Dickson Imported Indian Magicians, Spiritualists To Yenegoa For Election - Degi / List Of 54 Nigerian Soldiers Sentenced To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.