Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,822 members, 7,828,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info (31396 Views)

Controversy Trails Leaked List Of Terrorists’ Financiers / Outrage Trails Killing Of Couple By Akwa Ibom Senator’s Convoy / Dino Melaye Trails Smart Adeyemi With Two LGs Remaining (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info by tydi(m): 8:11am On Jan 11, 2023
southsouthking:
Lunatic father.
Though I'm a stoner, but non of my kids Gon see me with a blunt anyday anytime.

There's no pride in been a stoner, most of us got into it through peer pressure and the tough street.

Do i regret it? Yes Yes Yes.

Would i want my kids to be stoners? No Never Never.

You are actually correct bro.
I'm a stoner but I never wished any of my son to smoke that shit. I got into smoking via peer pressure and I still regret every bit of it till today wished I never took a blunt

1 Like

Re: Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info by southsouthking(m): 8:18am On Jan 11, 2023
caesymore:

Why keep doing what you regret, you have no balls if so.
quit quit why continue a life of regret, I'm a stoner if I feel regret I will definitely quit.

Don't come online and blab like someone forced you to smoke... no just vex me this morning.

You don't understand bro, and i can't explain.

1 Like

Re: Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info by southsouthking(m): 8:23am On Jan 11, 2023
tydi:

You are actually correct bro.
I'm a stoner but I never wished any of my son to smoke that shit. I got into smoking via peer pressure and I still regret every bit of it till today wished I never took a blunt

Same here bro.
Peer pressure is real and fuvk

2 Likes

Re: Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info by backtovillage: 8:24am On Jan 11, 2023
Which kind mumu outrage
Kidnappers are raising new generation yahoo boys are raising new generation Druggies are raising new generation. You should expect less it can only get worst. Very soon new born baby would have tattoos.

2 Likes

Re: Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info by ariesbull: 8:26am On Jan 11, 2023
merits:

God will punish guy.
that lawyer is opening Campari...thats big boys drink

Treat with respect

1 Like

Re: Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info by irunoko(m): 8:28am On Jan 11, 2023
Mynd44:
You will be shocked that the mother is the one who made the video
even the mother needs to be arrested as an accomplice of infant abuse.useless irrational parents

2 Likes

Re: Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info by stanisbaratheon: 8:30am On Jan 11, 2023
The height of irresponsibility.

2 Likes

Re: Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info by irunoko(m): 8:40am On Jan 11, 2023
Newyorkitis:
This is what happens when we say ladies love 'baddd guys" the father is trying to catch the baby young.

Pathetic!
you will say SOME

it's those damaged, psychotic and narcissistic girls that like bad boys.those in a balanced and we'll brought up home go for reasonable and normal men

1 Like

Re: Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info by Mummiesboy: 8:55am On Jan 11, 2023
belente:
Stupid man. Not worthy to be called a father. Please people should help to identify this man
The face looks like someone from Yakini Amoda clan in Irabiji
Urchins, na dem grin

2 Likes

Re: Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info by Kingozymandias(m): 8:55am On Jan 11, 2023
southsouthking:
Lunatic father.

There's no pride in been a stoner, most of us got into it through peer pressure and the tough street.

So true

1 Like

Re: Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info by alphaStoner(m): 9:10am On Jan 11, 2023
southsouthking:
Lunatic father.

you’re not a stoner if you actually regret doing it
Every other thing you said makes sense and definitely wouldn’t want my child seeing me in the act, even my siblings despite they know. If my child becomes a stoner, I’m cool because I’m sure I’d bring up my child to always do what’s right just like I do. I smoke loud to relax my anxiety and depression and it has done me no harm over 10 years of active smoking

1 Like

Re: Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info by MERCHANDISER: 9:17am On Jan 11, 2023
caesymore:

Why keep doing what you regret, you have no balls if so.
quit quit why continue a life of regret, I'm a stoner if I feel regret I will definitely quit.

Don't come online and blab like someone forced you to smoke... no just vex me this morning.
The guy doesn't smoke trust me.The only thing that will make man to stop smoking is if he is broke.
Although I condemn the way he is introducing it to the baby..If I were to allow my Boys do it, they must attain at least 24yrs and have something doing

1 Like

Re: Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info by dalass(f): 9:29am On Jan 11, 2023
southsouthking:
Lunatic father.

You are doing well bro.

So help you God

1 Like

Re: Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:49am On Jan 11, 2023
southsouthking:
Lunatic father.

And you think your children will escape peer pressure? Dey there d deceive ur 4kin self

1 Like

Re: Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info by Gospel2Day: 10:00am On Jan 11, 2023
southsouthking:
Lunatic father.

Cry out to Jesus Christ to rescue you from your Stone Addiction. He has delivered plenty others. He will deliver you too.
Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info by enonche85(m): 10:49am On Jan 11, 2023
southsouthking:
Lunatic father.

So why can't you just stop it since you regret it?.

1 Like

Re: Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info by BusinessPlan22: 10:59am On Jan 11, 2023
Olaolex:
That guy should be fished out and prosecuted in accordance to the Nigerians' constitution as amended 1999. Mad people everywhere

Na u amend am, leave grammar baba

1 Like

Re: Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 11, 2023
Emeskhalifa:
Was pissed when I first saw the video

Please summarise it for me… I don’t think I could stomach the video.

1 Like

Re: Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info by Olaolex: 11:12am On Jan 11, 2023
BusinessPlan22:

Na u amend am, leave grammar baba
Lols... I just wanted to sound like them ni. I don't even understand the nonsense i wrote up there. But that guy needs to face the wrath of the law.

2 Likes

Re: Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info by thinkmoney(m): 11:37am On Jan 11, 2023
southsouthking:
Lunatic father.

God bless u. U will eventually get out because of this mindset u have

1 Like

Re: Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info by Truthsave: 12:16pm On Jan 11, 2023
dyera:
The man want take weed scatter the pikin brain, just as Tinubu take cocaine scatter him brain and had to go for drug rehab as seen in the image below.

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info by Toosure70: 12:17pm On Jan 11, 2023
belente:
Stupid man. Not worthy to be called a father. Please people should help to identify this man
man or idiot

1 Like

Re: Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info by uzhiyeka(m): 3:20pm On Jan 11, 2023
Everybody wants him arrested. There must be a cause of the action, that's needs to be identity. The once we are facing in the hands of the so called politicians are too bad and also needs to be jail & arrested. Giving you a contract to build a health center and you ate the money. People die out of medical care, poverty etc due to their greedy police.... All wickedness na wickedness. Let us also clamor for their jail too. any tin way gud for the mouth also gud for the belle. Na in Pekin b dat. Dat one concern am.

1 Like

Re: Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info by southsouthking(m): 3:23pm On Jan 11, 2023
Pharaoh4rin:

And you think your children will escape peer pressure? Dey there d deceive ur 4kin self

I was one a sadist like you, always getting annoyed for no reason until life dawned on me.
Till date, I'm no more a sadist nor a hater.
I hope you learn from me bro.
Good afternoon sir

1 Like

Re: Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info by belente(m): 8:47pm On Jan 11, 2023
Mummiesboy:
The face looks like someone from Yakini Amoda clan in Irabiji
Urchins, na dem grin
oga you wicked. S grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info by JoeNL22(m): 9:07pm On Jan 11, 2023
Can you spot the man that will stop India hemp smoking in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info by ReubenE(m): 11:33pm On Jan 11, 2023
Mynd44:
You will be shocked that the mother is the one who made the video
The mother is the one filming. You can hear her chuckles in the background

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Arrives In Katsina For Elections / Samuel Osaigbovo Ogbemudia's Corpse Arrives Benin Aboard Federal Aircraft. PICS / Xenophobia: Ekweremadu Tells FG To Suspend Diplomatic Ties With South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.