Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info (31358 Views)

Controversy Trails Leaked List Of Terrorists’ Financiers / Outrage Trails Killing Of Couple By Akwa Ibom Senator’s Convoy / Dino Melaye Trails Smart Adeyemi With Two LGs Remaining (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info by Newyorkitis(m): 7:04am On Jan 11, 2023
This is what happens when we say ladies love 'baddd guys" the father is trying to catch the baby young.

Pathetic!

1 Like

Re: Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info by NaijaCover(m): 7:06am On Jan 11, 2023
Nawa o

1 Like

Re: Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info by MorningSir: 7:09am On Jan 11, 2023
Supers:

https://supers.ng/update-outrage-trails-hemp-smoking-baby-video-police-seek-info/
Yess!!! I was troubled from the sight of that video!! Make dem lock that guy somewhere so he can have time to download sense!

1 Like

Re: Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info by Menclothing: 7:09am On Jan 11, 2023
ILife in prison

1 Like

Re: Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info by Franzinni: 7:11am On Jan 11, 2023
That is why we should have exams before becoming parents ... Not use other human beings for trial and error

1 Like

Re: Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info by Enemyofpeace: 7:11am On Jan 11, 2023
Na their type dey finger small babies

1 Like

Re: Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info by Offpoint1: 7:12am On Jan 11, 2023
Take the baby away from him and Castrate him.

1 Like

Re: Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info by everythinggirly(f): 7:13am On Jan 11, 2023
I saw this video on Facebook, I'm glad it has reached Nairaland.
That guy is a beast, he's useless indeed.

1 Like

Re: Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info by Antoeni(m): 7:15am On Jan 11, 2023
One of Tinubu structures

1 Like

Re: Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info by DaveHarry(m): 7:16am On Jan 11, 2023
I like dis man....best dad in d world. After all it's wot d child will still indulge in later in his life. Best to start it early remember?

1 Like

Re: Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info by Dchampion65: 7:16am On Jan 11, 2023
CharleyBright:
Hmmm.
Some people like this deserve to be in chains in psychiatric home.
Am sure he is a Tinubu supporter.
After taking all matter of substances, they will be muttering gibberish like Tinubu.
Useless Drugists

Can you hear yourself. You sound as you are high as well. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info by lexy2014: 7:16am On Jan 11, 2023
Eriggs:
Keep shut, supporter of looters and criminals since 1999 up till now,
No shame for ur eyes.
Shamelessnes

If I don't keep shut, what will you do about it?
Have you seen my eyes?
Who are the looters and criminals since 1999? Do they include buhari and Tinubu?

1 Like

Re: Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info by Snowx: 7:19am On Jan 11, 2023
It was an eye soul to watch..
The guy is fully maddddt
He must be caught to face the earth of the law..useless boy

1 Like

Re: Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info by kweensheba: 7:28am On Jan 11, 2023
This is really outrageous and outlandish.

1 Like

Re: Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info by LonelyWolfz: 7:28am On Jan 11, 2023
Soon had I know will become his cry...:

In all you do never be tempted to trade your BTC with Instantcoin’s... They will rip you offf like they’ve done to me and others. Instantcoin’s are sc*mmers!!!

1 Like

Re: Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:31am On Jan 11, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
Bad parenting!

But na here we go see police dey raise shoulders

How many high profiling cases was before them

A man made a video here on how his life was in danger for preventing people stealing oil them look for the man Them rescue am

See Tinubu cases all over the place

Right under their nose, them do anything! Cowards

Na for the masses body their power they dey

You want them to arrest Tinubu based on unverifiable and unverified rumors?

Tell me one Tinubu case that the police can pick him up for?

1 Like

Re: Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:42am On Jan 11, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
Bad parenting!

But na here we go see police dey raise shoulders

How many high profiling cases was before them

A man made a video here on how his life was in danger for preventing people stealing oil them look for the man Them rescue am

See Tinubu cases all over the place

Right under their nose, them do anything! Cowards

Na for the masses body their power they dey

Modified:

2 bullion vans

Let me remind you that they said they couldn't persecute him because there is no petition

They got a petition but what did they do

That was EFCC.

You need to petition the EFCC. And your petition must be sensible. EFCC will not just swing into action because a petition came through. The petition must be weighty with verifiable information.

No law enforcement agency likes to have its time wasted.

Even 911 does not dispatch officers for every emergency calls that come through to them because of time wasters.

1 Like

Re: Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:43am On Jan 11, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

That was EFCC.

You need to petition the EFCC. And your petition must be sensible. EFCC will not just swing into action because a petition came through. The petition must be weighty with verifiable information.

No law enforcement agency likes to have its time wasted.

Even 911 does not dispatch officers for every emergency calls that come through to them because of time wasters.
Just hear yourself undecided

1 Like

Re: Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:44am On Jan 11, 2023
Eriggs:

Twas so nauseating and foolish

And the supposed mother of the baby was laughing like someone who was also high

1 Like

Re: Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info by 6ixT8: 7:44am On Jan 11, 2023
If the police are ready they would attached incentive to the manhunt.

Btw. That pikin smoking as early as that is still fastening what would eventually be her end if she was allow to grow in that environment. Only God grace would have have saved her tho.

On the flip side. Was the infant ill? Cos the werey guy fit the try use am as med.

1 Like

Re: Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info by Olam09(m): 7:44am On Jan 11, 2023
An asshole

1 Like

Re: Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info by Ara21(f): 7:44am On Jan 11, 2023
The man should be arrested ASAP

1 Like

Re: Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info by Enumerator(m): 7:46am On Jan 11, 2023
Nice one!
southsouthking:
Lunatic father.
Though I'm a stoner, but non of my kids Gon see me with a blunt anyday anytime.

There's no pride in been a stoner, most of us got into it through peer pressure and the tough street.

Do i regret it? Yes Yes Yes.

Would i want my kids to be stoners? No Never Never.

1 Like

Re: Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info by Iceberg3: 7:54am On Jan 11, 2023
Only a matter of time and his arsse would be where it truly belongs

1 Like

Re: Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:58am On Jan 11, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

Just hear yourself undecided

If you have ever had to deal with petitions, you will understand what I am talking about.

You saw bullion vans in front of someone's house on the eve of election day, and you are already talking about prosecution.

In fact, Deji Adeyanju wrote in his original petition that Tinubu is a private citizen, so he shouldn't be seen with bullion vans.

Where in the law is it written that only corporate organizations can hire bullion vans? And who told Deji that bullion vans only carry cash, or even that Tinubu hired the bullion vans in the capacity of a private citizen?

If your petition is this weak, it won't get far.

Look at the National Judicial Council (NJC). They receive thousands of worthless petitions every day. You expect them to waste time on petitions that are obviously driven by hate?

In fact, in the Catholic Church, you will find congregants petitioning the Bishop on every issues, even ones that should be overlooked.

1 Like

Re: Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info by muyico(m): 7:59am On Jan 11, 2023
Many of these happened in ghetto area! Seem like u guyz were just seeing it 4 d first times! Alot of barbaric act going on at ghetto

1 Like

Re: Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info by caesymore(m): 8:01am On Jan 11, 2023
southsouthking:
Lunatic father.

There's no pride in been a stoner, most of us got into it through peer pressure and the tough street.

Why keep doing what you regret, you have no balls if so.
quit quit why continue a life of regret, I'm a stoner if I feel regret I will definitely quit.

Don't come online and blab like someone forced you to smoke... no just vex me this morning.

2 Likes

Re: Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info by toxtimmy: 8:07am On Jan 11, 2023
His first name is Nigeria, middle name is The, and last name is Country.

In short his name is Nigeria The Country.... What you see in this man's act is same thing happening to Nigeria everyday.

belente:
Stupid man. Not worthy to be called a father. Please people should help to identify this man

1 Like

Re: Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info by placeofallure(f): 8:09am On Jan 11, 2023
southsouthking:
Lunatic father.

I feel you. It's a good feeling you got about this. Stoning should not totally deplete you of common sense. You can leave once you feel done. It's necessary.

1 Like

Re: Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info by Didi2d(m): 8:10am On Jan 11, 2023
Mynd44:
You will be shocked that the mother is the one who made the video

Yes! My thoughts too.

And it's 90% possible the mother smokers too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp / Shehu Sani Walks Out Of EFCC Event After Sighting El-Rufai / Adamu Garba Warns Tinubu: Do Not Send Military Intervention To Niger Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.