Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,983 members, 7,835,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

If You Know These Men, You Are Not An Indomie Generation - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You Know These Men, You Are Not An Indomie Generation (77348 Views)

If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation / Don Jazzy, Uriel Oputa & Miyonsea Become Indomie BBNaija Ambassadors (Photo) / Miyonse Amosu Becomes Indomie Ambassador (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Know These Men, You Are Not An Indomie Generation by ElijahIme1992(m): 4:26pm On Jan 11, 2023
Sweetplum:

I read a lot and has seen the most famous movies of those actors. I read law and knew many info.
so u be lawyer? No wonder u get sharp mouth grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Know These Men, You Are Not An Indomie Generation by babajero(m): 4:35pm On Jan 11, 2023
robosky02:
If you know this men... Your not an indomie Generation

1. You should married with Kids

2. Mention their names
Red scorpion, Rambo or Rocky b, Commando or terminator and cyborg or kickboxer.
Re: If You Know These Men, You Are Not An Indomie Generation by Izuchukwu70: 4:37pm On Jan 11, 2023
Sweetplum:

Rambo was more popular than Rocky.

Rocky was more popular. In Nigeria RAMBO is popular but in USA and worldwide ROCKY is more popular.
Re: If You Know These Men, You Are Not An Indomie Generation by timbros(m): 4:39pm On Jan 11, 2023
Sweetplum:

Excuse me, I v seen those movies. Not when they were produced.

If you watched them when they were produced, you won't be arguing with everyone telling you that "Commando" made Arnold more popular.

Just stop the argument. I grew up watching all these guys. We hardly know their real names then. We know them as Commando, Rambo etc....
Re: If You Know These Men, You Are Not An Indomie Generation by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 11, 2023
timbros:

If you watched them when they were produced, you won't be arguing with everyone telling you that "Commando" made Arnold more popular.

Just stop the argument. I grew up watching all these guys. We hardly know their real names then. We know them as Commando, Rambo etc....
Ok sir
Re: If You Know These Men, You Are Not An Indomie Generation by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 11, 2023
Izuchukwu70:

Rocky was more popular. In Nigeria RAMBO is popular but in USA and worldwide ROCKY is more popular.
This is a Nigerian forum, not USA forum.

1 Like

Re: If You Know These Men, You Are Not An Indomie Generation by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 11, 2023
ElijahIme1992:
so u be lawyer? No wonder u get sharp mouth grin grin grin grin
I no get sharp mouth o but boys here too dey provoke people.

1 Like

Re: If You Know These Men, You Are Not An Indomie Generation by babajero(m): 4:43pm On Jan 11, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI:
sylvester stallone is known for rocky marciano than rambo
Then why is he popularly referred to as Rambo and not Rocky? Even him placed more value on Rambo than any of his other movies to the extent he have to conclude the series by acting "Rambo the last blood" at old age.
Re: If You Know These Men, You Are Not An Indomie Generation by moscobabs(m): 4:44pm On Jan 11, 2023
Sweetplum:

I know all of them. I m a fan of the oldies.
All these actors popular movies are on Netflix. Some sef on YouTube. They are still acting. So it's no big deal that l know them.

*Dolph Lundgren. Famous for Universal Soldiers. Alongside Jean Claude van Damme
* Jean Claude van Damme. Famous for Cyborg
* Arnold Schwarzenegger. Famous for Terminator.
* Sylvester Stallone. Famous for Rambo

Arnold famous for "Commando"
Re: If You Know These Men, You Are Not An Indomie Generation by placeofallure(f): 4:45pm On Jan 11, 2023
robosky02:
If you know this men... Your not an indomie Generation

1. You should married with Kids

2. Mention their names

Dolph Lundgren, Sylvester Stallone, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Jean Claude Van Damme.

My hubby made me watch action movies and now I'm hooked.
Van Damme is my all time favourite action hero. I don't get tired of watching him - Time Cop, Hard Target, Double Impact, Nowhere to Run, Universal Soldier, Cyborg, Lionheart, Kill 'Em All, Expendables and more recently, Enemies Closer. I just like him.

I like late Sean Connery, Pierce Brosnan, Jason Statham, Stephen Seagal, Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt.

2 Likes

Re: If You Know These Men, You Are Not An Indomie Generation by placeofallure(f): 4:51pm On Jan 11, 2023
Sweetplum:

I know all of them. I m a fan of the oldies.
All these actors popular movies are on Netflix. Some sef on YouTube. They are still acting. So it's no big deal that l know them.

*Dolph Lundgren. Famous for Universal Soldiers. Alongside Jean Claude van Damme
* Jean Claude van Damme. Famous for Cyborg
* Arnold Schwarzenegger. Famous for Terminator.
* Sylvester Stallone. Famous for Rambo

You're correct 100 percent but funnily, I like them for their less popular movies. I like Arnold mostly in End of Days. I love Van Damme more in Hard Target, I like Sylvester a lot in Assassins. He acted alongside Antonio Banderas. Great men all round.

2 Likes

Re: If You Know These Men, You Are Not An Indomie Generation by aklid(m): 4:56pm On Jan 11, 2023
Lol
I’m 20 but know all of them
My Best actor there is sylvester
Followed by Jean claud..,omo that guy and backing is 5&6

1 Like

Re: If You Know These Men, You Are Not An Indomie Generation by elisen(m): 5:10pm On Jan 11, 2023
Did you know that Dolph Lundgren, the first man from the left, is a First Class Chemical Engineer?

1 Like

Re: If You Know These Men, You Are Not An Indomie Generation by Kobicove(m): 5:27pm On Jan 11, 2023
everythinggirly:
I only know Van dam. Lol

Indomie Generation kid spotted! grin

1 Like

Re: If You Know These Men, You Are Not An Indomie Generation by djkirkoo2(m): 5:42pm On Jan 11, 2023
Edimakan:
One of them sabi nack for every movie grin grin grin
3 sabi knack. Only Sylvester Stallone nor dey knack like that.
Re: If You Know These Men, You Are Not An Indomie Generation by chudez0147(m): 5:46pm On Jan 11, 2023
Sprinklepee:
the first film of dolph lundgren i watched it; red scorpion if u can still remember
DamnNigga
Red scorpion !
Good old days . Memories sad

1 Like

Re: If You Know These Men, You Are Not An Indomie Generation by Ishilove: 5:49pm On Jan 11, 2023
Sweetplum:

Cyborg was famous than Lion Heart, Terminator was more famous than Commando.

And to update this, I said so cos I v seen the way the movies performed till date.
Cyborg was Van Damme's best in terms of popularity.
Terminator was for Arnold in terms of popularity and income generated.
Rambo was for Sylvester Stallone. None of his movies is as popular as Rambo and non generated income as Rambo.
As for Dolph Lundgren, he was first know in Universal Soldiers. Though Van Damme was the main actor there. He co-starred in it.
Aunty this is very wrong, Dolph first came to limelight as Frank Castle in The Punisher. I even knew him as the Punisher way before Universal Soldier.
Re: If You Know These Men, You Are Not An Indomie Generation by FahBuLous: 5:53pm On Jan 11, 2023
Fmghewzy2:

Did you do the Google search I asked you to do.

Why do you people always insist on being ignorant.
If it was "who wants to be a millionaire",that's how you would lose money.

Rocky Marciano movie was what made Sylvester Stallone famous period!!!

I already told you, Rambo is super popular mostly in Africa but worldwide he mostly known for his Rocky Marciano role .

Are you done?
Rambo is what everyone knows, argue with your keyboard.

Re: If You Know These Men, You Are Not An Indomie Generation by adeniyi65(m): 6:02pm On Jan 11, 2023
Universal soldier comes to mind. Dun Lundgren as villain and Van dam as protagonist. Sweet die.

2 Likes

Re: If You Know These Men, You Are Not An Indomie Generation by bdauran: 6:02pm On Jan 11, 2023
Edimakan:
One of them sabi nack for every movie grin grin grin
na Van dam be dat
Re: If You Know These Men, You Are Not An Indomie Generation by Freddonance(m): 6:12pm On Jan 11, 2023
Jean Claude Van Damme: Famous for Hard Target

Arnold Schwarzenegger: famous for Commando

Sylvester Stallone: Famous for Rambo

1 Like

Re: If You Know These Men, You Are Not An Indomie Generation by ElijahIme1992(m): 6:33pm On Jan 11, 2023
Sweetplum:

I no get sharp mouth o but boys here too dey provoke people.
loool, so u dey follow shout my Lord for court... Wats up with dat una wig self?
Re: If You Know These Men, You Are Not An Indomie Generation by Fmghewzy2: 6:55pm On Jan 11, 2023
FahBuLous:
Are you done?
Rambo is what everyone knows, argue with your keyboard.

Rocky and then Rambo grin grin
Re: If You Know These Men, You Are Not An Indomie Generation by achimendy(m): 7:45pm On Jan 11, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
Dolph Lungren, Sylvester Stallone, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Jean Claude Van Damme.

Action heroes of the 90s, when muscular men run the show

The Rock is the only muscular action man now, others like Jason Statham no get

Very correct.

They're real legends.
Re: If You Know These Men, You Are Not An Indomie Generation by waice6571: 7:47pm On Jan 11, 2023
There are good action films then.... Your childhood and VHS history is incomplete without these movies and some more. My all time best still remains HARD WAY THE ONLY WAY..... The film na head buster. The second one is NO RETREAT NO SURRENDER

1 Like

Re: If You Know These Men, You Are Not An Indomie Generation by shanicebabey: 7:51pm On Jan 11, 2023
Slyvester Stallone, Dolph Lundred, Arnold schwzenegger etc
Re: If You Know These Men, You Are Not An Indomie Generation by Kayw4re(m): 7:55pm On Jan 11, 2023
Sprinklepee:
the first film of dolph lundgren i watched it; red scorpion if u can still remember

My favorite film on video cassette, after is street fighter by van Damme.

Chai, guy man don old o grin

1 Like

Re: If You Know These Men, You Are Not An Indomie Generation by Greatdand007(m): 7:55pm On Jan 11, 2023
Silentgroper:
tah .. I knew Sylvester from demolition man and I saw the movie in the 2000s cause my parents had the disc kept ..

I knew Jean Claude from hard target

Arnold from terminator, not the first

And the last guy, prolly from universal soldier..

The truth is apart from hard target .. I didn't see this movie when they 1st dropped... So someone born in 2015, on watching expendables would recognise all these guys...

Old man
Re: If You Know These Men, You Are Not An Indomie Generation by waice6571: 7:56pm On Jan 11, 2023
timbros:

I've waiting for someone to hit this point. We know all of them by their most popular stage name... Rambo aka Joju-Agbara... Comando aka One blow seven die grin

Even if you later watched the films online, you are still far from the street credibility those films achieved.....
Re: If You Know These Men, You Are Not An Indomie Generation by KBARBIE(f): 8:03pm On Jan 11, 2023
So nobody know Bruce Lee? Chineke mere... lol
Re: If You Know These Men, You Are Not An Indomie Generation by GloriousGbola: 8:08pm On Jan 11, 2023
Ishilove:

Aunty this is very wrong, Dolph first came to limelight as Frank Castle in The Punisher. I even knew him as the Punisher way before Universal Soldier.

I come in peace.

Dark angel would like a word
Re: If You Know These Men, You Are Not An Indomie Generation by Silentgroper(m): 8:28pm On Jan 11, 2023
Greatdand007:

Old man
Shut up...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best / Eudoxie Yao Storms Stage, Fans Go Gaga / Davido And Chioma Shine After Their Introduction, See Lovely Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.