Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,454 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation (87839 Views)

If You Know These Men, You Are Not An Indomie Generation / Don Jazzy, Uriel Oputa & Miyonsea Become Indomie BBNaija Ambassadors (Photo) / Miyonse Amosu Becomes Indomie Ambassador (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by robosky02(m): 9:20pm On Nov 06, 2021
From left, Dolph Lundgren, Sylvester Stallone, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Jean-Claude Van Damme. Happy 64th birthday Dolph Lundgren.

316 Likes 28 Shares

Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:24pm On Nov 06, 2021
shocked

They really made our childhood days a memorable one with their great movies.

Four of them really used my head to catch cruise that year especially Rambo and Commando.

Chuck Norris also

616 Likes 34 Shares

Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by BOYLOVABLE1(m): 9:24pm On Nov 06, 2021
Three out them doesn't joke with females in movies..

196 Likes 9 Shares

Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by chatinent: 9:28pm On Nov 06, 2021
Even Tiwa Savage sex tape generation know these men naw. The Expendables sold them out.

Mention movie names cos kids know Terminator, Van Damme, and Rambo too well...

Like Dolph Lundgren for example, the first movie of his I watched was “I am.”

Van Damme is a notorious womanizer!

Arnold and big guns bi like 5 and 6. The Rock is playing his roles today.

Rambo always with a shifted jaw.

Mentioning that movie above should tell you I am a grandpa.

234 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:31pm On Nov 06, 2021
BOYLOVABLE1:

Point Of Correction:

Van Damme doesn't joke with females in his movies

94 Likes

Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by Bigredmachine: 9:33pm On Nov 06, 2021
i remember one incident like that when i was in JSS3 and i had a fight with two boys, after i came out victorious every body just dey hail me dey shout... you dey form Van Damme abi grin grin grin grin come see as my head dey swell up grin grin grin

303 Likes 8 Shares

Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by Divoc19(f): 9:35pm On Nov 06, 2021
Commando tha year grin

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by slawormiir: 9:36pm On Nov 06, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Gone are the days when men were boys

Van damme with that he leg kick ....360 spinning kick

Oh lord....

When he finally gives you that kick....just know you are dead...

And I also love the way he loves shifting and removing women's pant.....my niggar

148 Likes 8 Shares

Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by Boogyman557: 9:42pm On Nov 06, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool COMMANDO WIT BIG GUNS. ONCE U HEAR.. I WILL BE BACK .. MY BRODA JUST KNW SEY MISSION NEVER FINISH. WTF MAN

12 Likes

Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by Nonexisting: 9:45pm On Nov 06, 2021
What of people who didn't have televisions and didn't have rich uncles that had them? You think everybody had the privilege of watching "fiim" like it was called back in the day?

97 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by Supreme145(m): 9:47pm On Nov 06, 2021
The kind of cane that I chopped on top one Mexican movie called Desperado ehhn, we had one film rental shop close to our house and the guy loves watching desperado every evening. Naso I go leave errand wey dem send me dey watch desperado almost every evening. Due to that flogging was my dinner every day cos I must be sent on an errand every evening and I must abandon it for desperado...those days mehn

192 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by cyojunior1(m): 9:51pm On Nov 06, 2021
Ok
Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by Clinghton: 10:03pm On Nov 06, 2021
Including Jackie chan, they really made me enjoy my childhood.

92 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by engrchykae(m): 10:17pm On Nov 06, 2021
BOYLOVABLE1:
especially van Damme

17 Likes

Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by engrchykae(m): 10:21pm On Nov 06, 2021
Nonexisting:
What of people who didn't have televisions and didn't have rich uncles that had them? You think everybody had the privilege of watching "fiim" like it was called back in the day?
we don't have,not because we can't afford television but because my dad is a conc deeper lifer,a pastor.
So we will peep from neighbors'window

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by skywalker240(m): 10:26pm On Nov 06, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

They really made our childhood days a memorable one with their great movies.

Four of them really used my head to catch cruise that year especially Rambo and Commando.

Chuck Norris also
Chuck Norris no just de for hand to hand combat, na e ratata e just de believe

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by illicit(m): 10:47pm On Nov 06, 2021
Jackie Chan any day

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:00pm On Nov 06, 2021
skywalker240:

Chuck Norris no just de for hand to hand combat, na e ratata e just de believe
U no lie at all, he be like an indomie man of the olden days

23 Likes

Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by TheWolfen(m): 11:02pm On Nov 06, 2021
Men dem. They legends

8 Likes

Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by paduzman: 11:02pm On Nov 06, 2021
Lol, I know dem all, maybe na us dey Golden morn generation grin. Talking about golden morn, do you know you can land a million naira by partaking in the Golden morn heritage promo? See how to win.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by FahBuLous: 11:29pm On Nov 06, 2021
Universal soldiers cool
Expendables cool

But Op, u no include Jackie Chan...
I love that dude

42 Likes

Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by skywalker240(m): 11:37pm On Nov 06, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
U no lie at all, he be like an indomie man of the olden days
Another person again na Chow Yun fat

Omo those days

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by GreaterFuture(m): 11:40pm On Nov 06, 2021
Today's children too also know them

4 Likes

Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by Polynek(m): 11:41pm On Nov 06, 2021
Of course I watched commando and van Damme movies very well nal grin
Chaaaii 1 guy was bracketing my age with 15-17 grin bcox I said am still growing
Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by purefacti(m): 11:58pm On Nov 06, 2021
expendable comes to mind

1 Like

Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by walyx(m): 12:26am On Nov 07, 2021
BOYLOVABLE1:
U mean two.. Rambo n Van Damme

3 Likes

Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by Nobody: 2:19am On Nov 07, 2021
Great actors of their time. Our action niggas those days. Chai! Old age can make men look somehow??

I really loved silvester stallion back then. They were all good.

5 Likes

Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by Lilsameey: 3:04am On Nov 07, 2021
robosky02:

From left, Dolph Lundgren, Sylvester Stallone, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Jean-Claude Van Damme. Happy 64th birthday Dolph Lundgren.
, This Dolph was a very crazy man then, So tough and wicked. He was like a giant then.

25 Likes

Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by Cholls(m): 3:37am On Nov 07, 2021
My brother this movie scared the shiit out of me back then. Spartacus dey learn!

Thanks Jean-Claude Van Damme!

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by Quality20(m): 4:24am On Nov 07, 2021
why won't they know them or have they totally stopped acting?

5 Likes

Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by Godada(m): 4:26am On Nov 07, 2021
Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by Truvelisback(m): 5:30am On Nov 07, 2021
BOYLOVABLE1:
That person must be Van Damme. That guy na sharp shooter.

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” / Jonet Makeovers Turns Her Face To Kanayo O. Kanayo (Photos) / Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.