Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

If You Know These Men, You Are Not An Indomie Generation - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You Know These Men, You Are Not An Indomie Generation (77341 Views)

If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation / Don Jazzy, Uriel Oputa & Miyonsea Become Indomie BBNaija Ambassadors (Photo) / Miyonse Amosu Becomes Indomie Ambassador (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Know These Men, You Are Not An Indomie Generation by ManirBK: 9:26am On Jan 12, 2023
Edimakan:
One of them sabi nack for every movie grin grin grin
do you mean Van Damme
Re: If You Know These Men, You Are Not An Indomie Generation by ManirBK: 9:29am On Jan 12, 2023
Sprinklepee:
the first film of dolph lundgren i watched it; red scorpion if u can still remember
universal soldiers also good featuring Him and Van Damme together

1 Like

Re: If You Know These Men, You Are Not An Indomie Generation by robosky02(m): 9:38am On Jan 12, 2023
xjiggy:
I think you're fond of old movies but if you're old enough you'll know the films that made them most famous.
For Stallone, you're right...... Rambo
For Dolph Lundgren..... Red scorpion
For Van Damme..... kick boxer
For Schwarzenegger..... Commando (Terminator 2 especially, blew him into the stratosphere)
It's good to see people who still watch oldies

Menhh you really watch film that year
Re: If You Know These Men, You Are Not An Indomie Generation by robosky02(m): 11:32am On Jan 12, 2023
placeofallure:

Dolph Lundgren, Sylvester Stallone, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Jean Claude Van Damme.

My hubby made me watch action movies and now I'm hooked.
Van Damme is my all time favourite action hero. I don't get tired of watching him - Time Cop, Hard Target, Double Impact, Nowhere to Run, Universal Soldier, Cyborg, Lionheart, Kill 'Em All, Expendables and more recently, Enemies Closer. I just like him.

I like late Sean Connery, Pierce Brosnan, Jason Statham, Stephen Seagal, Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt.

Good women learn fast and do better
Re: If You Know These Men, You Are Not An Indomie Generation by mordred44: 12:13pm On Jan 12, 2023
Edimakan:
One of them sabi nack for every movie grin grin grin
jean Claude
Re: If You Know These Men, You Are Not An Indomie Generation by Rehoboth17(m): 8:16pm On Jan 12, 2023
Sweetplum:

I know all of them. I m a fan of the oldies.
All these actors popular movies are on Netflix. Some sef on YouTube. They are still acting. So it's no big deal that l know them.

*Dolph Lundgren. Famous for Universal Soldiers. Alongside Jean Claude van Damme
* Jean Claude van Damme. Famous for Cyborg
* Arnold Schwarzenegger. Famous for Terminator.
* Sylvester Stallone. Famous for Rambo
Sylvester is also know for The Expendables
Re: If You Know These Men, You Are Not An Indomie Generation by Prettygirl200(f): 10:01pm On Jan 12, 2023
I know all of them, van Damme was my favorite amongst all.
Re: If You Know These Men, You Are Not An Indomie Generation by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 11:37am On Jan 13, 2023
2ndchildhood:
that's right, but Arnold Schwarzenegger was famous for 'Commando'.
I remember Van Damme for Lion heart and street fighters.
I remember Van damn for Hard Target
Re: If You Know These Men, You Are Not An Indomie Generation by Kayw4re(m): 8:34pm On Jan 13, 2023
Sprinklepee:
van damme street fight still dey but u remember cyborg. I too like that film

Yeah. . Cyborg also. You remember "The punisher"?
Re: If You Know These Men, You Are Not An Indomie Generation by Sprinklepee: 9:13pm On Jan 13, 2023
Kayw4re:

Yeah. . Cyborg also. You remember "The punisher"?
yeah sure i do, what about hard target.
Re: If You Know These Men, You Are Not An Indomie Generation by Kayw4re(m): 7:29am On Jan 14, 2023
Sprinklepee:
yeah sure i do, what about hard target.

Yes o. Also Van Damme in hell, the quest. Etc
Re: If You Know These Men, You Are Not An Indomie Generation by Sprinklepee: 9:56am On Jan 14, 2023
Kayw4re:

yeah, there is even one he also acted Inferno
Re: If You Know These Men, You Are Not An Indomie Generation by Sprinklepee: 8:59am On Jan 15, 2023
Kayw4re:

i dont know who remember sylvester stallone film; rocky
Re: If You Know These Men, You Are Not An Indomie Generation by Kayw4re(m): 4:27pm On Jan 15, 2023
Sprinklepee:
i dont know who remember sylvester stallone film; rocky

Yeah. Yeah. Rocky. But I started with Rambo for Sylvester Stallone.
Re: If You Know These Men, You Are Not An Indomie Generation by Sprinklepee: 6:50pm On Jan 15, 2023
Kayw4re:

Yeah. Yeah. Rocky. But I started with Rambo for Sylvester Stallone.
op you be man, from rocky 1 to rocky balboa

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best / Eudoxie Yao Storms Stage, Fans Go Gaga / Davido And Chioma Shine After Their Introduction, See Lovely Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.