Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,321 members, 7,836,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Gunmen Kill Four In Anambra, Police Intensify Patrol - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kill Four In Anambra, Police Intensify Patrol (19203 Views)

Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen / Police Intensify Patrols As 150 Gunmen Attack Sokoto Villages / Police Intensify Patrols And Surveillance In Lagos State, Dispels Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Four In Anambra, Police Intensify Patrol by Tom1960: 1:07pm On Jan 11, 2023
IPOB and terrorism are like 5& 6
Re: Gunmen Kill Four In Anambra, Police Intensify Patrol by ZUBY77(m): 2:06pm On Jan 11, 2023
beerfraud:

you fouool
Condemn your ipob terrorists first

The moment i call you fool, you start screaming for mods to ban me.
Unfortunately you have a bad career
Re: Gunmen Kill Four In Anambra, Police Intensify Patrol by DMerciful(m): 2:28pm On Jan 11, 2023
Timubu is super corrupt, extremely shady and old yet thief like Orji Uzo Kalu, fraud like Uxodinms and Gov Umahi are supporting him
Ruthless70:

Tomorrow u will forward Soludo as President n u will support cos is an igbo man, tribalism has eaten the better flesh of igbos... I can list notable people in South West supporting Obi.

1. Afenifere leader

2. Afe Babalola

3. The crookest Obj,

The subtle list contain..
Mr Macaroni... Etc.

Tell us any Notable Igbo person supporting Tinubu...

Nzogbu Nzogbu Politics will never produce even vice president for igbo
Re: Gunmen Kill Four In Anambra, Police Intensify Patrol by chinwe77: 3:49pm On Jan 11, 2023
Who cares about what he does? He needs to work with Bubu to fix insecurity!Who cares about what he does? He needs to work with Bubu to fix insecurity!...
Re: Gunmen Kill Four In Anambra, Police Intensify Patrol by Everlastingson: 4:57pm On Jan 11, 2023
Buhari is a monumental failure. A failure beyond reason. Tufia!!!! It is in Buhari Presidency that this sort of incident started in Igboland and he is pleased with it. Have you ever heard him say a word about it? Or take any action about it? Congenital hatred.
Re: Gunmen Kill Four In Anambra, Police Intensify Patrol by Teeroyzimma: 7:09pm On Jan 11, 2023
ghiloman28:
Imagine 1% of the killings in Anambra is happening in Lagos the hate children will keep calling Tinubu names. It only a dumbest person I can ever imagine that will think of voting PO coz of sweet talks as if there is no antecedents. PO that has given power before and has no single legacy except investing money in his personal business make ee no go cast he brought out the capital when leaving office claiming he left money behind, while there is no infrastructure rather his people are running to Lagos with nylon bags day and night busses to gather their lifes. I pity that region undecided
so you'll rather vote someone who is almost 90, you well so?

When fuel reach N920 per litre under your tinubu I don't want to hear pim
Re: Gunmen Kill Four In Anambra, Police Intensify Patrol by Sunrise258: 8:45pm On Jan 11, 2023
A man is blind, people try to make him realize how bad his eyes have got. He gets angry and blindly saying he is not blind. I wonder when Igbo will leave Tinubu alone and face their challenges head on in the East. So sad the only safe Igbo are those living out of SE.
Re: Gunmen Kill Four In Anambra, Police Intensify Patrol by Sunrise258: 8:50pm On Jan 11, 2023
Everlastingson:
Buhari is a monumental failure. A failure beyond reason. Tufia!!!! It is in Buhari Presidency that this sort of incident started in Igboland and he is pleased with it. Have you ever heard him say a word about it? Or take any action about it? Congenital hatred.

So sad what you have become over the years! Instead of calling the lunatics your call brothers to order, you're blaming the president! When your brothers destroy your tribe beyond repair you will know Igbo is the only problem of Igbo.
Re: Gunmen Kill Four In Anambra, Police Intensify Patrol by Suunnn(f): 8:59pm On Jan 11, 2023
Re: Gunmen Kill Four In Anambra, Police Intensify Patrol by Everlastingson: 9:06pm On Jan 11, 2023
[quote author=Sunrise258 post=119940993]

So sad what you have become over the years! Instead of calling the lunatics your call brothers to order, you're blaming the president! When your brothers destroy your tribe beyond repair you will know Igbo is the only problem of Igbo. [/quot

It is the same ISWAP brethren of yours sent down East that are behind the carnage. You'll do well to call them to order.
Re: Gunmen Kill Four In Anambra, Police Intensify Patrol by Everlastingson: 9:21pm On Jan 11, 2023
Sunrise258:

So sad what you have become over the years! Instead of calling the lunatics your call brothers to order, you're blaming the president! When your brothers destroy your tribe beyond repair you will know Igbo is the only problem of Igbo.

Streamlined hypocrite you are. If the East were as peaceful as a Spring night you'd say Buhari has done it. Now it's not his fault. Keep deceiving yourself. Who is your C-in-C if not Buhari? When Buhari leaves office your ISWAP brethren must be dislodged by Peter Obi.
Re: Gunmen Kill Four In Anambra, Police Intensify Patrol by harshimyomesk: 9:29pm On Jan 11, 2023
Sergio101:
I can tell you for sure that this rubbish didn't happen!!

Modified

So some naive people have been on my mention wailing profusely over the above statement I made.

You people will just be in the wild west and be convincing yourself on what's happening in the east. The east I dey or another one??.

Now this is actual thing that happened.

"Police begins investigation over a pregnant woman and armies killed during the attack by unknown gunmen last year"

The picture below is in front of Agulu town hall.

Ihiala is a neighbouring town to my town......so four people were gunned without any body in my town or even in ihiala knowing about it. This exaggeration to south east menace is still what i don't get sad

Zulum500 beerfraud aikyg Jaycee fuckosupigs asbata kingozymandias thechameleon olamike02 ....... y'all that mentioned me should come in and tell me what you know more about my hometown.

About when it happened in ihiala....... I'm waiting

OGA, this really happened, if you know ihiala very well, where it happen is the street next to bank road in ihaila near lamfort pure water. And they are all hauses, the gunmen went to their yield to kill them.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Holds Town Hall Meeting With Market Women In Abuja (Video) / SON Seals Fake Mobile Phone Shops In Abuja (Photos) / Just In: I’m Not In Abuja, But Monitoring - Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.