Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Gunmen Kill Four In Anambra, Police Intensify Patrol - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kill Four In Anambra, Police Intensify Patrol (19172 Views)

Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen / Police Intensify Patrols As 150 Gunmen Attack Sokoto Villages / Police Intensify Patrols And Surveillance In Lagos State, Dispels Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Four In Anambra, Police Intensify Patrol by kingsceemark(m): 9:30am On Jan 11, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
How old are you? Grow up

See an illiterate dirty yoruba tout, telling a smart Igbo guy to grow up, wonder wonderful

Re: Gunmen Kill Four In Anambra, Police Intensify Patrol by baretalk: 9:32am On Jan 11, 2023
If we don't kill terrorists they will kill Nigerians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Four In Anambra, Police Intensify Patrol by Jsucre(m): 9:33am On Jan 11, 2023
Sergio101:
I can tell you for sure that this rubbish didn't happen!!
as in?
Re: Gunmen Kill Four In Anambra, Police Intensify Patrol by 43Ronin: 9:34am On Jan 11, 2023
post=119921051:
May Devil and Amadioha kill all supporters of ipob terrorist organizations and Boko haram ,
They will never see anything good in life.
And fulani herdsmen too. Cos this is looking like a herdsmen thingy
Re: Gunmen Kill Four In Anambra, Police Intensify Patrol by kingthreat(m): 9:36am On Jan 11, 2023
Golan007:

Once he introduces checkpoints and sentries along major routes now you would start calling him out.

A part of me tells me they enjoy news like this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Four In Anambra, Police Intensify Patrol by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:36am On Jan 11, 2023
kingsceemark:

See an illiterate dirty yoruba tout, telling a smart Igbo guy to grow up, wonder wonderful
I really pity your parents.

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Four In Anambra, Police Intensify Patrol by Litmus: 9:41am On Jan 11, 2023
I asked ChatGtp whether Simon Ekpa is a Dingbat and If Nigeria's president is the real Buhari or the imposter Jubril El Sudani Nee Khartoumi but the server broke down angry

May the innocents RIP

By the way, if the creators of ChatGtp are so smart, why didn't they take into consideration that with the number of humanity online, servers wouldn't cope?
Re: Gunmen Kill Four In Anambra, Police Intensify Patrol by Waterysperm: 9:42am On Jan 11, 2023
kamalbob:
You can't even mentioned that the attack was on hausa settlement right? They killed hausa people and they will pay for that. Your people are all over the north when we finally respond to your call for war you will realise that you are minorities. We will finish what we started in 1967!
If you think that the Hausa/Fulani alone without the support of other tribes in Nigeria can withstand the Igbos in any physical assault or war then you must be living in fools paradise. Bring it on Mumu. Instead of preaching peace you are here trying to instigate another ethnic cum religious crises in this fragile nation Nigeria.
Re: Gunmen Kill Four In Anambra, Police Intensify Patrol by zelnababa(m): 9:54am On Jan 11, 2023
lolz karma is a bitch when both boko haram and ipob mililtary wing was created both ppl from N/E and SE jubilated and gave them full support, but today the rest is history
Re: Gunmen Kill Four In Anambra, Police Intensify Patrol by danngnews: 9:54am On Jan 11, 2023
post=119921037:
May Devil punish nnamdi cownu and Simon ekpa wherever the idiots are.
Nor forgetting the bastards and online brainwashed swines and cannibals supporting their brutal killings of innocent igbos.
Y'all will never progress in life for all the pains and anguish you brought upon the eastern part of the country.
Brutal and Terrible ends await Y'all, as long as God lives.
Animals everywhere.

Continue to Rest in Perfect Peace Miracle Nwobodo our relative killed by this animal and his brainwashed swines.

Keep deceiving yourself as if you don't know how the security of this nation is setup.

Your Darling Daddy, the commander in chief presides over all security aparratus in this country.

Under his watch, people are being killed like flies, instead of you to call him out over his litany of failures, you are here shouting Nnamdi kanu and Simon Ekpa both of whom are outside the country, as if they have more control over the security of this nation than Buhari.

Once more keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Gunmen Kill Four In Anambra, Police Intensify Patrol by aikyg(m): 9:54am On Jan 11, 2023
Sergio101:

You be confirmed f@@l. How can you open your mouth and deny something that is as clear as daylight.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Four In Anambra, Police Intensify Patrol by isan(m): 10:00am On Jan 11, 2023
Buhari should declare state of emergency in southeast

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Four In Anambra, Police Intensify Patrol by onuman: 10:05am On Jan 11, 2023
beerfraud:

https://punchng.com/gunmen-kill-four-in-anambra-police-intensify-patrol/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1673420235

IPOB is responsible for the death, that is what the Jihadists Police propagandists will now say. They may wrap a Biafra flag on the dead bodies to prove to the world that IPOB is a terrorist organisation behind the killings.
In normal countries, the unknown gunmen must have been bursted, or police will always preempt the strikes by the unknown gunmen.
Re: Gunmen Kill Four In Anambra, Police Intensify Patrol by onuman: 10:11am On Jan 11, 2023
SmartPolician:
Community policing is critical at this time.

Every community should have armed vigilantes recognised by the police that protect the people.

How can some idiots get into a village, kill innocent people and walk away freely?

Because the unknown gunmen have backing of some people in the federal government of Nigeria, they are equipped with new SUVs and other sophisticated new vehicles and with big sophisticated riffles, the least is AK47.
The village vigilante groups are less equipped.
Re: Gunmen Kill Four In Anambra, Police Intensify Patrol by kingsceemark(m): 10:16am On Jan 11, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
I really pity your parents.

Do you have parents, Dirty Urchin
Re: Gunmen Kill Four In Anambra, Police Intensify Patrol by nedu666: 10:19am On Jan 11, 2023
This is really unfortunate. Some people just wake up and decide to kill others for no reason. What is baffling about this attack in ihiala is how security personnel mounting road blocks vanish when attack is imminent and resurface after the attacks claiming to be searching for the culprits
Re: Gunmen Kill Four In Anambra, Police Intensify Patrol by beerfraud: 10:23am On Jan 11, 2023
Okwyjesus:

I think you live next to the devil for joining politics with precious lives lost including unborn baby.

you fouool
Condemn your ipob terrorists first
Re: Gunmen Kill Four In Anambra, Police Intensify Patrol by beerfraud: 10:24am On Jan 11, 2023
veektor01:
The way some of you yarn sometimes makes me wonder if you have got any brain up there no matter how tiny.

What has this got to do with PO?
Is he the serving governor or the ruling president?

Soludo should do his damn Job.
He needs to take action and not sit up there like a dummy.
you fouool
Re: Gunmen Kill Four In Anambra, Police Intensify Patrol by beerfraud: 10:24am On Jan 11, 2023
ZUBY77:

Thats the only thing you do.
Dig for bad news in the south eat, Post it here and start screaming for mods to post it on front page immediately, which they comply instantly.

What was your response to the Yoruba nation agitators that were fighting with Police in Lagos.

All of you hatred-filled hearts will take it to your Graves eventually.
you fouool
Re: Gunmen Kill Four In Anambra, Police Intensify Patrol by riczy(m): 10:38am On Jan 11, 2023
SmartPolician:
Community policing is critical at this time.

Every community should have armed vigilantes recognised by the police that protect the people.

How can some idiots get into a village, kill innocent people and walk away freely?
Anambra has no vex, d system is bastardized!
Re: Gunmen Kill Four In Anambra, Police Intensify Patrol by SugarGirl44(f): 10:46am On Jan 11, 2023
Sergio101:

Living in SW has made you feel so comfortable that you’ve forgotten the war zone you’re from.
That’s why you’re all claiming Lagos is no man’s land, because your home is a no go area. Tif!!!

But whether you like it or not, when Jagaban resumes in May(by God’s grace), you answer your fellow obidenses are going back to the anambra that obi has made a heaven for you.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Four In Anambra, Police Intensify Patrol by Kingozymandias(m): 10:47am On Jan 11, 2023
Sergio101:

Modified

So some naive people have been on my mention wailing profusely over the above statement I made.

You people will just be in the wild west and be convincing yourself on what's happening in the east. The east I dey or another one??.

Now this is actual thing that happened.

"Police begins investigation over a pregnant woman and armies killed during the attack by unknown gunmen last year"

The picture below is in front of Agulu town hall.

Ihiala is a neighbouring town to my town......so four people were gunned without any body in my town or even in ihiala knowing about it. This exaggeration to south east menace is still what i don't get sad

Zulum500 beerfraud aikyg Jaycee fuckosupigs asbata kingozymandias thechameleon olamike02 ....... y'all that mentioned me should come in and tell me what you know more about my hometown.

About when it happened in ihiala....... I'm waiting

If what you are saying is true why on earth did the punch newspaper publish it ?
Re: Gunmen Kill Four In Anambra, Police Intensify Patrol by worksmart(m): 10:49am On Jan 11, 2023
Gunmen IPOB shot into the air and killed 4 people. Does the journalist know that firing ".. into the air " is assumed to be firing up to the sky ? cheesy
Re: Gunmen Kill Four In Anambra, Police Intensify Patrol by gozmok1(m): 10:51am On Jan 11, 2023
All the staunch biafran agitators here are explicitly and openly anti Christian and this is down to Radio Biafra shilling Zionism and condemning Christianity as a religion.

The yeast is gone beyond redemption.

Even in that same Anambra come and see how they are all rushing to do money rituaks. There was even a thread here where they were celebrating a voodoo priest opening two hotels claiming his juju is very potent.

As things stand now, the SE is gone and should not be counted as part of the civilised south as majority of the people support these criminals and their diabolical acts.
Re: Gunmen Kill Four In Anambra, Police Intensify Patrol by Papichulostunne(m): 10:53am On Jan 11, 2023
post=119921051:
May Devil and Amadioha kill all supporters of ipob terrorist organizations and Boko haram ,
They will never see anything good in life.

Only you use God swear
. only u dey still use devil punish.. Faithless lot
Re: Gunmen Kill Four In Anambra, Police Intensify Patrol by Vello(m): 10:54am On Jan 11, 2023
beerfraud:

https://punchng.com/gunmen-kill-four-in-anambra-police-intensify-patrol/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1673420235
@punchng.com is a very bigoted organisation.
The 4 persons killed are Northerners.
Imagine if igbos were killed in the North, the headlines from Punch will scream for even the deaf to react
Re: Gunmen Kill Four In Anambra, Police Intensify Patrol by tiswell(m): 11:14am On Jan 11, 2023
post=119921037:
May Devil punish nnamdi cownu and Simon ekpa wherever the idiots are.
Nor forgetting the bastards and online brainwashed swines and cannibals supporting their brutal killings of innocent igbos.
Y'all will never progress in life for all the pains and anguish you brought upon the eastern part of the country.
Brutal and Terrible ends await Y'all, as long as God lives.
Animals everywhere.

Continue to Rest in Perfect Peace Miracle Nwobodo our relative killed by this animal and his brainwashed swines.
nairaland bo t undecided
Re: Gunmen Kill Four In Anambra, Police Intensify Patrol by Ruthless70: 11:18am On Jan 11, 2023
DMerciful:
Soludo that is being praised by agbado urchins is failing big time!

Tomorrow u will forward Soludo as President n u will support cos is an igbo man, tribalism has eaten the better flesh of igbos... I can list notable people in South West supporting Obi.

1. Afenifere leader

2. Afe Babalola

3. The crookest Obj,

The subtle list contain..
Mr Macaroni... Etc.

Tell us any Notable Igbo person supporting Tinubu...

Nzogbu Nzogbu Politics will never produce even vice president for igbo
Re: Gunmen Kill Four In Anambra, Police Intensify Patrol by Sleekfingers: 11:22am On Jan 11, 2023
Re: Gunmen Kill Four In Anambra, Police Intensify Patrol by Pacesetterz: 1:04pm On Jan 11, 2023
Golan007:

Once he introduces checkpoints and sentries along major routes now you would start calling him out.
Don’t mind the ediots.
They are always online complaining of killings but when solution is proffered they start cursing and insulting the Governor together with the other ipob terrorists

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ondo Commissioner For Infrastructure, Raimi Aminu Resigns / Sani Abacha's 72nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today! / Obama Considering Visiting Nigeria In July-New York Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.