Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) (26825 Views)

Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Enugu (pictures) / Reactions As Amaechi And Abike Dabiri Clash At APC Rally / Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by Mandate2023: 9:14am On Jan 11, 2023
Nbote:
This woman used to have sense and morals during her days anchoring Newsline with the NTA. Ever since she joined this govt, tribal bigotry took over her brains

She's a bigot just bcoz she's supporting tinubu and for putting ipigs attacking and insulting her into their place where dey belongs

Na mumu una ipigs just be

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 9:14am On Jan 11, 2023
SmartPolician:
Abike Dabiri is one of the few bright minds in this yeye party.

How she sleeps at night when she is well aware that she campaigns for old men who destroy Nigeria's economy every four years beats my imagination.

Bright minds you say....! What a joke!

What Bright thing has she done since joining politics after leaving NTA?!!!

Abike is no different from Desmond Eliott and other modern day average Nigerian politicians!

They are all in it for monetary gains... Nothing altruistic whatsoever!
Re: Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by Coolestguy2023: 9:15am On Jan 11, 2023
Nbote:
This woman used to have sense and morals during her days anchoring Newsline with the NTA. Ever since she joined this govt, tribal bigotry took over her brains

Your mother that have sense, what is she doing? What is her track record? Who is she?

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by chijiokecosmos: 9:15am On Jan 11, 2023
Dapagun:
Hon. Dr. Abike Dabiri-Erewa OON, Director, Protocol & Event (South) for Tinubu Shettima Presidential Campaign Council & her inspecting the Okpara Square, Ind Layout, Enugu last night ahead of @officialABAT visit to Enugu today the 11th of Jan, 2023.

https://twitter.com/Victor_Zenith1/status/1613074224255565824?t=XStvga99inpv3nof5fIMtw&s=19
In Enugu where I come from, we see APC as a cursed party.
Re: Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by specialmati(m): 9:15am On Jan 11, 2023
Zulum500:

See foolishness grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin thats what your represent
Re: Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by silentshots: 9:16am On Jan 11, 2023
Whose outfit did you guys steal this time?
Re: Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by Okwyjesus(m): 9:16am On Jan 11, 2023
SmartPolician:

How she sleeps at night when she is well aware that she campaigns for old men who destroy Nigeria's economy every four years beats my imagination.

She is a bigot like most of her tribesman. I use to like her days in NTA until she got initiated.

I can remember her moderating APC primaries and yet jumping up and down when arrangeeee candidates step down for Tinubu
Re: Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:17am On Jan 11, 2023
joe1309:
is Peter Obi better off? I laugh when portray Peter Obi as a saint, someone who was a two time governor of Anambra State, and was once a member of APGA, later he left for PDP and was the running mate to Atiku Abubakar in the 2019 presidential election which they both lost before he left for Labour party and he eventually became the presidential candidate after Ghana mustgo exchanged hands, and you guys portray as messiah. A Pandora accused of having foreign accounts abroad. As for me, Peter Obi is a thief! I don't see him winning this forthcoming coming presidential election.

But TINUBU was in ACN before joining APC.....

And is better we have only a thief in Peter Obi than a thief and a cocaine dealer whose Brian box has been covered with Balablu Chicago cocaine....lols
Re: Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by Okhuadams(m): 9:18am On Jan 11, 2023
Dapagun:
Hon. Dr. Abike Dabiri-Erewa OON, Director, Protocol & Event (South) for Tinubu Shettima Presidential Campaign Council & her inspecting the Okpara Square, Ind Layout, Enugu last night ahead of @officialABAT visit to Enugu today the 11th of Jan, 2023.

https://twitter.com/Victor_Zenith1/status/1613074224255565824?t=XStvga99inpv3nof5fIMtw&s=19
let's see what the fugitive Simon Ekpa and his bunch if killers will do
Re: Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by Sawety86ww: 9:18am On Jan 11, 2023
:-

Re: Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by Okhuadams(m): 9:19am On Jan 11, 2023
Dapagun:

EZE indi Igbo His royal highness President Bola Ahmed Tinubu is coming to town

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by thisisit: 9:24am On Jan 11, 2023
REMEMBER FRANK OLIZE MENTORING YOUNG ABIKE DABIRI AT NTA THOSE DAYS.... THE FAMOUS BODILESS HEAD REPORT!

IT WAS JOURNALISM AT ITS BEST.. PROFESSIONAL AND CREDIBLE JOURNALISM.

ABIKE HAS DEVIATED FROM HER MENTORS IDEOLOGY. SHE'S NOW A BROWN ENVELOPE POLITICAL JOURNALIST
Re: Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by Prodadd(m): 9:24am On Jan 11, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:
40% of Enugu votes for Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
95%
Re: Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by Upworkwriter007(f): 9:25am On Jan 11, 2023
Betanaija42moro:
I will be the last fool that will vote for a man of 86years old to be president in this century
Lol. Soo tinubu was 63 in 1999? ������
Re: Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by Emola12(m): 9:26am On Jan 11, 2023
iLoveYouToo:
Smart woman ; we need more strong women in politics
as d surffernes no reach their side nah!!! To buy food no be problem to buy fuel no be problem to travel out no be problem to buy car no be problem to build house no be problem to order for security guard no be problem for all of Dem ,,,,nah God and thunder go scatter all of Dem for us make Dem continue person wey God no fit catch he never create am
Re: Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by Lindseyrd: 9:26am On Jan 11, 2023
JealousCobra:
angry

The objective should be..
Ndi Igbo should go and collect their own share of stolen common wealth from Thiefñubu.

APC is an abomination in the SE.
I honestly don’t know why Tinubu is in the SE.It is not safe for him to be there,considering the fact that he doesn’t need their votes to be elected.Igbos are too ungrateful bunch of forsaken tribe.It was a monumental error for Gowon not to have finished off the job!

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by Hassanmaye(m): 9:27am On Jan 11, 2023
Dapagun:

Is scary APC is gathering momentum!
Re: Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by Otunbakayce: 9:28am On Jan 11, 2023
SmartPolician:

How is A bike Dabiri a bright mind? You guys often overate mediocre just because they sound good when they speak. undecided
Re: Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by Rilwayne001: 9:30am On Jan 11, 2023
This Agbado man no dey rest at all
Re: Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by FuckOsuPigs: 9:31am On Jan 11, 2023
Nbote:

Re: Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by senatordave1(m): 9:32am On Jan 11, 2023
I expect scanty crowd for tinubu here.he won't see 25% here.cc penguin2
Re: Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by Polchiz(m): 9:33am On Jan 11, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:
40% of Enugu votes for Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
I pray he gets 1%.
Re: Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by Okoroawusa: 9:37am On Jan 11, 2023
Good job Abike

We are not expecting much from Enugu but we will hold our rally to pepper people wey body dey always pepper
Re: Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by ukahrawah: 9:39am On Jan 11, 2023
Babablu - Bulaba
Re: Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by Nbote(m): 9:41am On Jan 11, 2023
Coolestguy2023:

Your mother that have sense, what is she doing? What is her track record? Who is she?

Apparently you don't have a mother that has a track record or that you are proud of. If not na your mama you for dey brag with
Re: Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by Creditalerts: 9:44am On Jan 11, 2023
A town hall cheesy

Bulaba cheesy
Re: Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by frugal(m): 9:47am On Jan 11, 2023
SmartPolician:

She's bright. Very bright. But bigotry has her mind all twisted up now.
Re: Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by Barrylord4040: 9:47am On Jan 11, 2023
8years as governor,you can't point out any tangible achievement.
Then am senseless if I vote for you.
Vote wisely
Re: Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by Coolestguy2023: 9:50am On Jan 11, 2023
Nbote:

Apparently you don't have a mother that has a track record or that you are proud of. If not na your mama you for dey brag with

You keep proving to me that your mother as zero value that you are proud of. Simple question is who is your mother, who knows her and what has she achieved in her life. You dey foam for mouth
Re: Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by Dracas: 9:51am On Jan 11, 2023
So painful to see Abike still working with this clueless group just for personal gains
Re: Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by Bashirkareem31: 9:51am On Jan 11, 2023
Nbote:
Thank God she used to have sense unlike your mother that have never for once have sense in her lifetime

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari, Tinubu, Saraki In An interactive Dinner (Photos) / Why Fuel Scarcity Will Not Go Away Soon In Nigeria- Sahara Reporters. / Sagay: Supreme Court Should Have Imposed A Higher Fine On Ihedioha's Lawyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.