Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,539 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) (26828 Views)

Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Enugu (pictures) / Reactions As Amaechi And Abike Dabiri Clash At APC Rally / Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by mastermaestro(m): 9:51am On Jan 11, 2023
SmartPolician:
Abike Dabiri is one of the few bright minds in this yeye party.

How she sleeps at night when she is well aware that she campaigns for old men who destroy Nigeria's economy every four years beats my imagination.

Don't blame her o. Tinubu singlehandedly brought her into political limelight. Thus she owes him all the support needed. This doesn't mean I support Tinubu or APC.

Why do you think a bright Oshiomhole follows Tinubu everywhere like a personal servant? A similar story but with a little difference. Tinubu had been there for most of them. Now is the time to be there for him even though most of them know that his chances of winning are extremely low. grin
Re: Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by uniquelyspecial(m): 10:01am On Jan 11, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:
40% of Enugu votes for Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Hahahaha
Re: Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by DMerciful(m): 10:01am On Jan 11, 2023
What makes her bright?
SmartPolician:

How she sleeps at night when she is well aware that she campaigns for old men who destroy Nigeria's economy every four years beats my imagination.

Re: Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by Tareq1105: 10:02am On Jan 11, 2023
Betanaija42moro:
I will be the last fool that will vote for a man of 86years old to be president in this century

You're inconsequential.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by nnamdi640: 10:18am On Jan 11, 2023
SmartPolician:

You mean to say that she is a tribalistic woman.
Re: Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by Nbote(m): 10:33am On Jan 11, 2023
Bashirkareem31:
Thank God she used to have sense unlike your mother that have never for once have sense in her lifetime

Tell us exactly why you aren't bragging with your mother. Imbecility isn't something you should be ashamed of
Re: Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by Nbote(m): 10:34am On Jan 11, 2023
Coolestguy2023:

You keep proving to me that your mother as zero value that you are proud of. Simple question is who is your mother, who knows her and what has she achieved in her life. You dey foam for mouth

I'll have answered you if she was your mother but apparently you are too ashamed to even mention your mother
Re: Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 10:54am On Jan 11, 2023
SmartPolician:

That is politics for you, if you must get paid, you have to have the mindset of an Urchin for the period u get your wages
Re: Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by Coolestguy2023: 11:20am On Jan 11, 2023
Nbote:

I'll have answered you if she was your mother but apparently you are too ashamed to even mention your mother

I'm sure your mother is ashamed of you and not proud of you as a useless son.
Re: Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by placeofallure(f): 11:37am On Jan 11, 2023
Betanaija42moro:
I will be the last fool that will vote for a man of 86years old to be president in this century

He's not 86. He's still in his 70s, accept that cause you're not his mother or father.

Joe Biden is 80 years. Americans are not dragging him because of his age. Peace.
Re: Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by MeaslesMumpsRub: 11:49am On Jan 11, 2023
SmartPolician:

You better join the Progressives and stop wailing.
Re: Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by Amaggedon: 12:04pm On Jan 11, 2023
SmartPolician:

Abike Dabiri the tribal bigot? How is that one bright.
Re: Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by mikywonder(m): 12:09pm On Jan 11, 2023
100% Enugu vote for Obi at federal level
100% PDP at state level
Guys make we prepare go and collect their money after all it is our right
Re: Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by zomby(m): 12:27pm On Jan 11, 2023
iTommysco:
I will believe that Nigeria is cursed if tinubu wins the presidential election.

You know the curse? The curse I will believe is that we have been cursed that , old and about to die people will keep rulling Nigeria.

I am PDP though but I think I have reasons voting for peter obi.

PDP dose not have better candidate to vote for, though initially I supported atiku but hearing obi speak change my mind.

My people forget about the party name and Logo

Let's try obi for president

Am a PDP to the call but am voting obi for president,

That dose not change the fact that a PDP

I'm a UPN to call, but I'm voting Tinubu for president!
Re: Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by turbotech11: 12:28pm On Jan 11, 2023
If him see 10% for 042,come collect 10k

VoteTinubu2023:
40% of Enugu votes for Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Re: Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by zomby(m): 12:33pm On Jan 11, 2023
placeofallure:

He's not 86. He's still in his 70s, accept that cause you're not his mother or father.

Joe Biden is 80 years. Americans are not dragging him because of his age. Peace.

They have nothing else to capitalize on; they want to use "age" to hijack the presidential election... flatheadss think we are stupid.
Age is nothing but a number; you can be young and severely confused just like Peter Obi. Joe Biden of the USA @80 is breaking records every single day. Tinubu will surely make great things happen; the man is prepared and ready.
Re: Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by zomby(m): 12:33pm On Jan 11, 2023
turbotech11:
If him see 10% for 042,come collect 10k

Igbos' votes are the cheapest thing in the country... They know it and everyone knows it.
Re: Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by zomby(m): 12:39pm On Jan 11, 2023
Igbos are so gullible and confused! And this will remain so till the end of time.
Can you believe that 89% of the flatheadss still think president Buhari is cloned?
That is how stupid and retardedd this group of people are....
Re: Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by AdaojoTheUrchin: 12:48pm On Jan 11, 2023
SmartPolician:

She has bills to pay I guess.
Re: Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by Rochasstatue(f): 12:56pm On Jan 11, 2023
Ojiagu Agbani, Sen Chimaroke Nnamani will be making his mark via this rally.
He will finally defect and I won't be surprised if he clinches the Senate Presidency.
Tinubu is a hurricane..
He will blow you to where you don't know if you stand in his way.
Obi adago ka ala nwunye ya.
Re: Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by Cantonese: 1:00pm On Jan 11, 2023
Mandate2023:
We r moving the campaign to their enclaves......their parents will come out while their children will come online to insult the parents grin grin grin grin ipigs way

Shameless youth, supporting his slave masters.

So you expect votes from your so called enclave?
Re: Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by zomby(m): 1:02pm On Jan 11, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:
Obituary will cry today grin

Pepper the Flatheadss, let them know who is their mothers' boyfriend grin
Re: Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by TheOgaBoss: 1:33pm On Jan 11, 2023
mastermaestro:

Don't blame her o. Tinubu singlehandedly brought her into political limelight. Thus she owes him all the support needed. This doesn't mean I support Tinubu or APC.

Why do you think a bright Oshiomhole follows Tinubu everywhere like a personal servant? A similar story but with a little difference. Tinubu had been there for most of them. Now is the time to be there for him even though most of them know that his chances of winning are extremely low. grin
tinubu brought oshomole to political limelight? How?
Re: Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by Mandate2023: 1:35pm On Jan 11, 2023
Cantonese:

Shameless youth, supporting his slave masters.

So you expect votes from your so called enclave?

As the whole ndigbo land has been enslaved by obi oloriburuku
Re: Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by wink2015(m): 1:39pm On Jan 11, 2023
ABIKE DABIRI

Go and rest.

From Nigeria Television Authority (NTA ) you have been eating left and right.

Go and take a break.

Let other people come on board and contribute.
Re: Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by Shalashaska: 1:54pm On Jan 11, 2023
SmartPolician:

All she has to do is think about the millions she's making from them and I'm sure she'll sleep like she drank two big bottles of Action bitters
Re: Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by SmartPolician: 2:00pm On Jan 11, 2023
DMerciful:
What makes her bright?

Find out the agency she heads.

Find out what they were doing before and after she was given the appointment.

That will answer your question.
Re: Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by DMerciful(m): 2:25pm On Jan 11, 2023
That uncut woman that insults Nigerians? If not Bubu's ineptitude, she'd have been sacked in a normal administration
SmartPolician:

Find out the agency he heads.

Find out what they were doing before and after she was given the appointment.

That will answer your question.
Re: Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by Menclothing: 2:55pm On Jan 11, 2023
fixedhollies:
I can’t even afford Tinubu to be my street chairman. Baba should be resting

Where you live can't be compare to ikoyi
Re: Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by Fearyourcreator: 4:01pm On Jan 11, 2023
SmartPolician:

You can't have sense more than all these people... Open your mind... Everyone can't be on same page...
Re: Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by Fearyourcreator: 4:02pm On Jan 11, 2023
Nbote:
This woman used to have sense and morals during her days anchoring Newsline with the NTA. Ever since she joined this govt, tribal bigotry took over her brains
Because she didn't support the person you are supporting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari, Tinubu, Saraki In An interactive Dinner (Photos) / Sagay: Supreme Court Should Have Imposed A Higher Fine On Ihedioha's Lawyers / Replacement Diplomas Are Done By Outside Vendors - CSU Registra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.