Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) (26808 Views)

Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Enugu (pictures) / Reactions As Amaechi And Abike Dabiri Clash At APC Rally / Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by Dapagun: 8:43am On Jan 11, 2023
Hon. Dr. Abike Dabiri-Erewa OON, Director, Protocol & Event (South) for Tinubu Shettima Presidential Campaign Council & her inspecting the Okpara Square, Ind Layout, Enugu last night ahead of @officialABAT visit to Enugu today the 11th of Jan, 2023.

https://twitter.com/Victor_Zenith1/status/1613074224255565824?t=XStvga99inpv3nof5fIMtw&s=19

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by SmartPolician: 8:45am On Jan 11, 2023
Abike Dabiri is one of the few bright minds in this yeye party.

How she sleeps at night when she is well aware that she campaigns for old men who destroy Nigeria's economy every four years beats my imagination.

143 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by fixedhollies(m): 8:53am On Jan 11, 2023
I can’t even afford Tinubu to be my street chairman. Baba should be resting

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:53am On Jan 11, 2023
Smart woman ; we need more strong women in politics

50 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by OKKO(m): 8:54am On Jan 11, 2023
Good, she is the chairman of Enugu State APC PCC.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by Nbote(m): 8:54am On Jan 11, 2023
This woman used to have sense and morals during her days anchoring Newsline with the NTA. Ever since she joined this govt, tribal bigotry took over her brains

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:54am On Jan 11, 2023
JAGABAN : Nigeria's next President

UP NIGERIA.
UP JAGABAN.

41 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by JealousCobra(m): 8:54am On Jan 11, 2023
angry

The objective should be..
Ndi Igbo should go and collect their own share of stolen common wealth from Thiefñubu.

APC is an abomination in the SE.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by Elenih: 8:54am On Jan 11, 2023
grin
Re: Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:54am On Jan 11, 2023
iLoveYouToo:
Smart woman , we need more strong women in politics
Gbamsolutely!

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by Oricha79(m): 8:54am On Jan 11, 2023
Hm
Re: Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by SenatePresdo(m): 8:54am On Jan 11, 2023
Show of shame.

Make 042 Boys come cashout ooh grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by VoteTinubu2023: 8:55am On Jan 11, 2023
40% of Enugu votes for Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by Toneypen247(m): 8:55am On Jan 11, 2023
Hmmn
Re: Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by Betanaija42moro: 8:55am On Jan 11, 2023
I will be the last fool that will vote for a man of 86years old to be president in this century

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by Eriggs: 8:55am On Jan 11, 2023
SmartPolician:

How she sleeps at night when she is well aware that she campaigns for old men who destroy Nigeria's economy beats my imagination?
If u no fit sleep for night,
Na ur problem be dat o.
Smart my ass

16 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by Mandate2023: 8:55am On Jan 11, 2023
We r moving the campaign to their enclaves......their parents will come out while their children will come online to insult the parents grin grin grin grin ipigs way

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by whytediamond(m): 8:55am On Jan 11, 2023
post=119920785:
JAGABAN : Our next President
angry

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 8:55am On Jan 11, 2023
Obituary will cry today grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by Sleektiger: 8:55am On Jan 11, 2023
One of the useless ones still standing with pride... Your evil plans won't work this time
Re: Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by sukkot: 8:55am On Jan 11, 2023
shocked
Re: Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by Spicycat(f): 8:55am On Jan 11, 2023
Tinubu will definitely have a smooth ride to the presidency cool

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by adecz: 8:55am On Jan 11, 2023
Cursed, nonsense party❗️❗️☹️☹️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by GODPUNISHALABI: 8:56am On Jan 11, 2023
angry
Re: Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:56am On Jan 11, 2023
Mandate2023:
We r moving the campaign to their enclaves......their parents will come out while their children will come online to insult the parents grin grin grin grin ipigs way

Hmmmmm, this is deep!

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by ORAFA(m): 8:56am On Jan 11, 2023
Tinubu will never be our President

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by gozmok1(m): 8:56am On Jan 11, 2023
PETER OBI always talks about Economy, Education, Infrastructure, etc..cool

While dis Clownish Tinubu is always about Obasanjo, Atiku, Peter Obi, etc..and will NOT tell us how he intends of Clear the Damages done by his USELESS party, APC.

Honestly, Between Tinubu and his Supporters, I Nor know who Yeye Pass.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:56am On Jan 11, 2023
Spicycat:
Tinubu will definitely have a smooth ride to the presidency cool
It is always good and refreshing to see we still have reasonable and sensible members like you on this forum.
God bless your parents for giving us a Queen like you.
God bless you dearie.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by ghiloman28(m): 8:56am On Jan 11, 2023
JAGABAN

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by iTommysco: 8:56am On Jan 11, 2023
I will believe that Nigeria is cursed if tinubu wins the presidential election.

You know the curse? The curse I will believe is that we have been cursed that , old and about to die people will keep rulling Nigeria.

I am PDP though but I think I have reasons voting for peter obi.

PDP dose not have better candidate to vote for, though initially I supported atiku but hearing obi speak change my mind.

My people forget about the party name and Logo

Let's try obi for president

Am a PDP to the call but am voting obi for president,

That dose not change the fact that a PDP

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) by ejimatic: 8:57am On Jan 11, 2023
Dapagun:
Hon. Dr. Abike Dabiri-Erewa OON, Director, Protocol & Event (South) for Tinubu Shettima Presidential Campaign Council & her inspecting the Okpara Square, Ind Layout, Enugu last night ahead of @officialABAT visit to Enugu today the 11th of Jan, 2023.

https://twitter.com/Victor_Zenith1/status/1613074224255565824?t=XStvga99inpv3nof5fIMtw&s=19
. May God protect you there from the attacks of the Gunmen in the state.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pro-Biafra Militants Free Hijacked Ship, Hold 5 Crew Members Hostage / Aisha Yesufu Blasts Catriona Laing To Nigeria For Praising Nigeria's Election / Army Claims Responsibility For Bombing Of Tudun Biri Villagers In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.