Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,340 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu (10937 Views)

March 11: Obaseki In Political Battle Of His Career By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah / Opinion: Peter Obi Show Us Your Real Face By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah / Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: What Obideints Should Know About Tinubu's Crowd At Rallies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 11, 2023
grin

Trust a Fulani man at your own Peril.
Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 10:46am On Jan 11, 2023
oikirodah:
This Is The First Time I Am Seeing Northerners Loving A Southerner With Passion - Man Screams at Huge APC Crowds In The North

Source iReporteronline.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/this-is-the-first-time-i-am-seeing-northerners-loving-a-southerner-with-passion-man-screams-at-huge-apc-crowds-in-the-north/

Don't worry, keep on deceiving yourselves and your daft principal with rented crowds, in February, reality will stare at you all in the face. Tinubu is destined for self destruct ion. A new Nigeria has already been destined for Peter Obi 2023. Premium tears for urchins and the Dementia blublaaa king

1 Like

Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu by Cyberterror: 10:47am On Jan 11, 2023
Patriotic Nigerians whether northerners or southerners know the capacity of Tinubu. If he can manage the economic hub of Lagos with over 25 million people successfully and continuously since 1999, Nigeria is not a big deal for him.
Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 11, 2023
oikirodah:
This Is The First Time I Am Seeing Northerners Loving A Southerner With Passion - Man Screams at Huge APC Crowds In The North

Source iReporteronline.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/this-is-the-first-time-i-am-seeing-northerners-loving-a-southerner-with-passion-man-screams-at-huge-apc-crowds-in-the-north/

They love Tinubu? You will understand when election comes. grin grin grin grin
Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu by SmartyPants(m): 10:47am On Jan 11, 2023
LocalStandard1:
Is it not this same North? Some people will receive the shock of their lives this elections.
Leave Nairaland and go to other credible unbiased websites and see this same crowd mocking your Babablue. All these gagaraga you guys are displaying on Nairaland ends here.

What will shock you is that after mocking him they will still line up and vote for him.

It's not about Tinubu the man. It is about what he represents to them - the advantages for their tribe and so on.

When their leaders tell them to vote Tinubu they will do so without hesitation.

1 Like

Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu by rahij: 10:48am On Jan 11, 2023
You are not aware that some people love 'suffer'?
Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu by baretalk: 10:49am On Jan 11, 2023
Tinubu is open minded, a true progressive.
Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu by nnamdi640: 10:49am On Jan 11, 2023
Love wey no reach heart, just watch how they will vote for their own. Despite what Gej did for them, they still ended up voting for their own talkless of this criminal called Thievenubu that haven't done 1/3 of what Gej did for them.
Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu by 4ward4: 10:49am On Jan 11, 2023
Shut up , they always do . They have no option. The north gave Ebele Bloc Votes
Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu by JoeNL22(m): 10:50am On Jan 11, 2023
oikirodah:

Source iReporteronline.

So we should praise Tinubu, knowing fully well that 99% of the crowd are rented?
You must be joking...... grin

Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 10:50am On Jan 11, 2023
oyebanji44:
It amazes me too... grin

Cos of this massive turnout for tinubu in the north obi has refused to campaign in north east and north west.... grin grin
Yes, I'm not surprised too, even Tinubu's campaign managers are deceiving thier blublaaa king with RENTED CROWDS, they want to save themselves the embarrassement of an empty venue. They want to quickly cashout from the bullion van loot because come next month after reality stares at him in the face, he may not recover again health wise. Lol Foolish crooks deceiving themselves
Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu by MarketDispatch: 10:50am On Jan 11, 2023
oikirodah:
This Is The First Time I Am Seeing Northerners Loving A Southerner With Passion -

Source iReporteronline.

Omoikiroda is fast becoming a Balablu clown and is bereft of history.

Go and check your history books to know who MKO Abiola was
Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu by mbahdi(m): 10:50am On Jan 11, 2023
Story
Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu by JoeNL22(m): 10:51am On Jan 11, 2023
LocalStandard1:
Is it not this same North? Some people will receive the shock of their lives this elections.
Leave Nairaland and go to other credible unbiased websites and see this same crowd mocking your Babablue. All these gagaraga you guys are displaying on Nairaland ends here.
Very true.
Most of this urchins don't see beyond their noses

1 Like

Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu by 7brigade: 10:52am On Jan 11, 2023
[quote author=oikirodah post=119920924]This Is The First Time I Am Seeing Northerners Loving A Southerner With Passion - Man Screams at Huge APC Crowds In The North

Source iReporteronline.

Coming here as usuall after ur meal ticket as delivered to you,ikiroda to play reverse psychology on well meaning nairalanders and Nigerians,u and a few upatrotic fellow are d bigger problem we got as u don't even measure up to those that form the CRIMINAL STRUTURE (GANG),a typical 3rd world system dat has successfully delivered over 150 million Nigeria into extreme hunger and poverty,coupled with insecurity,just at d command at stipends u come here wasting ur talents to do grassroot marketing to d advantage of those who will loot and reloot billions and got their kids lording over u,Time will come when d CRIMINAL STRUCTURE will b dismantled and have their members pay for crime to humanity
Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu by 77up(m): 10:56am On Jan 11, 2023
LocalStandard1:
which other websites? Facebook?Twitter or what? If anyone insult Tinubu on twitter,check it well , 98% of them are Igbo which is not a surprise because we already knew that Igbos hate everything even themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu by MrUchenna1(m): 11:00am On Jan 11, 2023
Foolish people are self-involved, overly optimistic regarding their own views, and unable to see their own vulnerabilities
Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu by Dyke15(m): 11:00am On Jan 11, 2023
TheChameleon:
I laugh when flat heads say North has dumped Tinubu.

They don't know how North really really hates Atiku for a reason.

What ever the case, whether North supports Tinubu or not, they will NEVER support Peter Obi. NEVER.

It was hilarious to see people abusing APC for seeking alliances with small Parties. Tinubu hardly leaves anything to chance.

"Plan all the way to the very end"
visit Legit.ng hausa ND read the comments there ND then thank me later
Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu by israelmao(m): 11:05am On Jan 11, 2023
Continue to deceive yourself,why won't they gather when they know Shettima as his running mate.Tinubu will receive rude shock of his life in February election.
Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu by oikirodah(m): 11:07am On Jan 11, 2023
derecho:
Na so...when we tell people that you're shallow they'd think it's an insult.

Let's assume your photoshopped pictures are true.

MKO Abiola in 1993 was a northerner I guess.

Nonsense
If you are not stupid u would know that the respondent was very young in 1993 and never witnessed MKO Abiola's days but your mumu no go let u reason ...person wey dem even born 1987 how does he know what happened in 1993? mugs
Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu by maduxs: 11:07am On Jan 11, 2023
They are enjoying his money
Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu by hollywater: 11:07am On Jan 11, 2023
Ass lecker
Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu by naijapikin2(m): 11:11am On Jan 11, 2023
These are symptoms of the closing stages of a disease called

TINUBU-MUMU-RIOLOSIS grin
Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu by toneroforever(m): 11:12am On Jan 11, 2023
Keep making noise here. If only u know how much it's costing ur principal to mobilize that crowd. There's not much time left before CBN's deadline,so instead of most of his stolen cash to waste, it's best he rents crowds for his campaigns in the north.
Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu by Papichulostunne(m): 11:12am On Jan 11, 2023
Make this guy go listen to Duncan Mighty feat Wizkid..

Only fake friend will love you when you have.. WHEN E RED THEM GO TUAMA WHEN E RED.!!!

To all of them rallying around him.. All.!!!
Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu by Goalgetter23(m): 11:18am On Jan 11, 2023
It's quite unfortunate that so many people can't see beyond their nose, Obi focuses is campaign in the southern part of Nigeria, save for Plateau, Benue, Kaduna & Nasarawa, yet he wants to be President of a whole country that has Niger, Sokoto, Katsina, Jigawa, Kano, Zamfara, Yobe, Borno, Adamawa, Taraba etc where he practically has no presence, that's delusional. I see him actually campaigning for other candidates to win in the East anyway. This 2023 election is clearly between Tinubu & Atiku.
Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu by onuman: 11:28am On Jan 11, 2023
Because Tinubu wants to use SW votes to help north retain the presidency after PMB.
Shettima the Boko Haram sympathizer is the true presidential candidate for the north, not old and sickly Tinubu.
Shettima had since declared before the NBA that he will be Commander of the Armed forces while Tinubu takes charge of the Economy, if APC wins.
Whoever Commands the armed forces of any country is the true leader of the country.
Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu by Britishpea: 11:30am On Jan 11, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:
Dear Bola Ahmed Tinubu Supporters, is this the man you want as your President?
SOLA KUTI TO BOLA AHMED TINUBU:
You want to be President
Your wife is a Senator
Your daughter Iya Loja that controls all monies and levies generated in all Lagos markets.
Your son, the advertising guru of state account, is in charge of all billboard money generated in Lagos.
All BRT money go to your Nephew
Your wife, a Senator, is the official supplier of diesel in all Lagos State formation including street light generators.
All governmental taxes and other levies go to you - JAGABAN himself through your consulting firm - Alpha Beta
You own a mega private hospital inside the state teaching hospital in Lagos.
Your newspaper and TV channels care the official paid propaganda channels.
You own almost all the remaining valuable real estates in Lagos.
You're entitled to pension 300% amount payable to governors. The law you created by yourself.
You're entitled to change of vehicles yearly and houses both in Lagos & Abuja (minimum 5 bedroom duplex)
All your domestic staff - cooks, gardeners, stewards, drivers, securities etc - are all paid by the government and are all pensionable.
You directly control all the machinery of government in Lagos and some southwest States.
Unless there's something else that is wrong with you and your head, what else are you looking for in the Presidency?
If you had managed all the resources and States you control very well, we should be the ones calling you to be our president.
Not you sharing bags of rice and beans.
Goddamn delusional old man.
Sola Kuti
copied

Who are the 13 idiots that gave you likes? A dead Tinubu is smarter than you. We won’t take you seriously until you let us know who Sola Kuti is? The only Sola in Kuti’s family died long time ago
Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu by Alawode01(m): 11:32am On Jan 11, 2023
Tinubu lead others follow,may jagaban succeed in Jesus name.
Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu by ogatboy(m): 11:33am On Jan 11, 2023
Lol. They did more for Jonathan. Election no far, e go realise say na cash out them use am cash out
Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 11, 2023
grin Fake love dey o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho Sues Gani Adams For Defamation, Seeks N500 Million Compensation / Atiku Would Defeat Buhari In The North- Buba Galadima(video) / Doguwa: My Re-election To The NASS Absolves Me Of Culpable Homicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.