Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu (10943 Views)

March 11: Obaseki In Political Battle Of His Career By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah / Opinion: Peter Obi Show Us Your Real Face By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah / Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: What Obideints Should Know About Tinubu's Crowd At Rallies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu by charles614: 11:48am On Jan 11, 2023
So long tinubu the mugu is paying out hyping must they
Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu by dsenator: 11:49am On Jan 11, 2023
Wait until they elect him the president before jumping into conclusions. That's why the northerners are politically smarter than the other tribes !!!

1 Like

Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu by doneback04: 11:57am On Jan 11, 2023
Think is by hiring of crowd, they will shock him on election day is not by coming out but voting
Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu by Thebigheart: 11:59am On Jan 11, 2023
Photoshop pics by ASSOCIATION OF MICROPHONE lickers.
Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu by Kilometres: 12:00pm On Jan 11, 2023
Racoon:
Propaganda! Remember MKO Abiola was the most loved ever seen. Yet he was betrayed by the same northern people he so much loved and contributed to Northern cause including Islam.So like Awolowo, like Abiola and so will be Tinubu.

North did not betray MKO, they voted for him and he won even in Kano against Tofa...that is an indigene of Kano.

The same thing will happen now... Tinubu will defeat Atiku in the North even as Atiku is from the North

1 Like

Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu by stanisbaratheon: 12:02pm On Jan 11, 2023
They love him becasue they think he is going to die soon for Shettima to take over. You can disagree all you want but that is it.
Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu by Yankee101: 12:11pm On Jan 11, 2023
Or his money
Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu by BJanta: 12:21pm On Jan 11, 2023
May be you were too young during Abiola 's time. Incidentally, Tinubu and Abiola belong to the same political upbringing and stable.
Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu by Bashirkareem31: 12:26pm On Jan 11, 2023
oyebanji44:

Cos of this massive turnout for tinubu in the north

obi has refused to campaign in north east and west.... grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu by Enemyofpeace: 12:26pm On Jan 11, 2023
All na deceit
Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu by Mccullum: 1:05pm On Jan 11, 2023
Some are saying it's because of Tinubu's money Northerners supporting him, if his money can work for him to get some votes across the federating States of Nigeria, he'll surely get reward for his generosity in results of the election.

That same fame and wealth MKO Abiola enjoyed in 1992 to 1993, he won the election then, Tinubu is now in additional benefits of party's structures.

Hence, only haters can be in doubting, Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria by May 29th 2023.
Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu by Jones4190(m): 1:18pm On Jan 11, 2023
oyebanji44:
It amazes me too... grin

Cos of this massive turnout for tinubu in the north

obi has refused to campaign in north east and west.... grin grin
if obi go to the north, the people he give them I. D card when he was the governor will stone him, northerners are good in paying back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu by Jones4190(m): 1:20pm On Jan 11, 2023
TheChameleon:
I laugh when flat heads say North has dumped Tinubu.

They don't know how North really really hates Atiku for a reason.

What ever the case, whether North supports Tinubu or not, they will NEVER support Peter Obi. NEVER.

It was hilarious to see people abusing APC for seeking alliances with small Parties. Tinubu hardly leaves anything to chance.

"Plan all the way to the very end"
you quotes law 29 of the 48 laws of power
Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu by fridayking(m): 1:35pm On Jan 11, 2023
oikirodah:
This Is The First Time I Am Seeing Northerners Loving A Southerner With Passion - Man Screams at Huge APC Crowds In The North

Source iReporteronline.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/this-is-the-first-time-i-am-seeing-northerners-loving-a-southerner-with-passion-man-screams-at-huge-apc-crowds-in-the-north/

Baba you lie... What of OBJ...

APC and Their lies
Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu by oyebanji44: 1:36pm On Jan 11, 2023
Jones4190:
if obi go to the north, the people he give them I. D card when he was the governor will stone him, northerners are good in paying back

grin grin cheesy obi is a loser

1 Like

Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu by oyebanji44: 1:36pm On Jan 11, 2023
Bashirkareem31:
grin grin grin grin grin

God bless you sir

1 Like

Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu by fridayking(m): 1:37pm On Jan 11, 2023
Mccullum:
Some are saying it's because of Tinubu's money Northerners supporting him, if his money can work for him to get some votes across the federating States of Nigeria, he'll surely get reward for his generosity in results of the election.

That same fame and wealth MKO Abiola enjoyed in 1992 to 1993, he won the election then, Tinubu is now in additional benefits of party's structures.

Hence, only haters can be in doubting, Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria by May 29th 2023.

Person go join him date with governship fleg off... Baba who you people want fool...
Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu by countryman13: 1:39pm On Jan 11, 2023
oikirodah:
This Is The First Time I Am Seeing Northerners Loving A Southerner With Passion - Man Screams at Huge APC Crowds In The North

Source iReporteronline.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/this-is-the-first-time-i-am-seeing-northerners-loving-a-southerner-with-passion-man-screams-at-huge-apc-crowds-in-the-north/

It's not about BAT but d evil agenda behind the ticket. D real scenario will be manifesting fully after BAT's tenure (if n only if he wins) when Shettima will take over. I pray that we don't destroy d lives of our children just because of religion and token
Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu by Mrkindness: 1:40pm On Jan 11, 2023
Because he is a Muslim.
Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu by Slurity(m): 2:12pm On Jan 11, 2023
derecho:
Na so...when we tell people that you're shallow they'd think it's an insult.

Let's assume your photoshopped pictures are true.

MKO Abiola in 1993 was a northerner I guess.

Nonsense
You are not a good student of mathematics, history and political science. You know nothing on how to compare two things
Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu by Mccullum: 2:17pm On Jan 11, 2023
fridayking:

Person go join him date with governship fleg off... Baba who you people want fool...

Tell your choice candidate to go and campaign with his gubernatorial candidates in all federating states of Nigeria. yeye grin
Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu by Menclothing: 2:45pm On Jan 11, 2023
February is close no one should say election is rigged nooo
Bvas is working only one winner will emerge
Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu by fridayking(m): 3:16pm On Jan 11, 2023
Mccullum:

Tell your choice candidate to go and campaign with his gubernatorial candidates in all federating states of Nigeria. yeye grin

Does it show true love for a candidate... Formal president GJ had his Governor campaigned for him but still lost even as the ruling party... Good luck to you my brother keep wishing well ooo...

But me I know that south east and south west are busy fighting wrongly...

Atiku will have more then 25percent required vote in other regions while he sweep the North... His brother Kwankwanso will ask his supporters to vote Atiku silently...

At the want south go get sense and Na south west go loss pass because power will go back to the North if obi don't have it...

That is the game my brother...
Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu by Omolomo4eva(m): 3:50pm On Jan 11, 2023
What if MKO Abiola? A bi ori n ta e?
Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu by kristisking(m): 4:09pm On Jan 11, 2023
I have nothing to say here. The result of this election will definitely prove you right or wrong. Our fingers crossed
Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu by blessedbanky: 5:15pm On Jan 11, 2023
gimakon:
grin

Trust a Fulani man at your own Peril.

Only time will tell if these crowd could translate to victory.

Meanwhile contact us for IELTS, TOEFL, and SAT tutorials. Contact us on 08160074676
Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 11, 2023
blessedbanky:

Only time will tell if these crowd could translate to victory.

Meanwhile contact us for IELTS, TOEFL, and SAT tutorials. Contact us on 08160074676

Exactly. The same crowd came out for Jonathan, when time for voting came, they brought out 2 countries as states and Voted Buhari.
I know Fulani.
grin Make i no talk further.
Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu by SpartanKing: 6:25pm On Jan 11, 2023
Bototima:
If The Candidate you Support to be President Of Nigeria Licked a Microphone because He was told to “Taste” the Mic. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF.
He claimed to be a University of Chicago graduate, yet he couldn't differentiate between "Test" and "Taste." That man in green vest behind him, almost killed himself with laughter.

Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu by derecho(m): 6:59pm On Jan 11, 2023
Mumu... If you are intelligent you won't be publishing nonsense.

Let's assume you are not the foolish lad, why can't you do your research?

Keep disgracing your family because of peanuts.

For the umpteenth time, you are shallow
oikirodah:

If you are not stupid u would know that the respondent was very young in 1993 and never witnessed MKO Abiola's days but your mumu no go let u reason ...person wey dem even born 1987 how does he know what happened in 1993? mugs
Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu by karmaolu1(m): 11:22pm On Jan 11, 2023
rubbish its muslim,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Vladimir Putin Rebukes U.S. For Abandoning God And Christian Value / Saraki Donates N10m At IDP Camps In Maiduguri Today / Osinbajo: Nigeria Now Earns More Money From Non-Oil Exports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.