Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,209 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

INEC Officials Frustrating Nigerians Willing To Collect PVCs - Labour Party - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Officials Frustrating Nigerians Willing To Collect PVCs - Labour Party (15398 Views)

15,286 Registered Voters Collect Pvcs In Lagos, 13,703 In Edo / Why Are People Required To Collect Pvcs If They Have Our Mailing Address? / Abia Police Arrest Three INEC Officials With 10,000 Pvcs - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Officials Frustrating Nigerians Willing To Collect PVCs - Labour Party by damkin24(m): 5:03pm On Jan 11, 2023
I strongly believe that after the announcement of February 25 Presidential election winner, this madness been displayed by Labour party and her co-travellers die naturally.

1 Like

Re: INEC Officials Frustrating Nigerians Willing To Collect PVCs - Labour Party by TheChameleon: 5:04pm On Jan 11, 2023
Fight never start.... them don dey cry
Re: INEC Officials Frustrating Nigerians Willing To Collect PVCs - Labour Party by tolexy007(m): 5:05pm On Jan 11, 2023
Baddosqqi:

FALSE ACCUSATION JUST TO INSTIGATE VAWULENCE... Else INEC have been shouting since asking everyone who is yet to get their PVC to come get it.

thier is no false there, i was at my ward last wk saturady, the crowd there is something else, and at the end dey can only give 400 people in day, when more than 20 poling unit is under a ward, the best dey should have done is for inec to take the pvc to each each poling unit for easy collection

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Officials Frustrating Nigerians Willing To Collect PVCs - Labour Party by SheBad: 5:07pm On Jan 11, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Very unserious clownish Party... You neglect your civic responsibility till few days to election and you are still grandstanding

Continues voters registration is on since 2009, this clowns never registered, soon they are woke

This people are something else

idiot. This is not about vote registration but PVC collection.
Re: INEC Officials Frustrating Nigerians Willing To Collect PVCs - Labour Party by Rapuru14: 5:08pm On Jan 11, 2023
Coolestguy2023:

All i see is tears all around your comment. Save some for next month after the election

grin
February ain't far!
Re: INEC Officials Frustrating Nigerians Willing To Collect PVCs - Labour Party by oloripeter(m): 5:08pm On Jan 11, 2023
bennybuhari:
They expect you to bribe them before collection
They did that to me because one of them expect me to bribe him on that day but I refuse to give him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Officials Frustrating Nigerians Willing To Collect PVCs - Labour Party by silibaba: 5:10pm On Jan 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
They've seen the hand writtings on the wall that Peter Obi s the reason millions of Nigerians are interested in this election

Peter Obi will win insha Allah , Nigeria will be great again under his able leadership

It took me one month before I got my PVC yesterday. I even have to work as a volunteer for inec, if not, nothing for me.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Officials Frustrating Nigerians Willing To Collect PVCs - Labour Party by Windmoney: 5:11pm On Jan 11, 2023
My experience somewhere in kogi,If they are calling names on pvc once they reach lbo name they will jump or hide the card.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Officials Frustrating Nigerians Willing To Collect PVCs - Labour Party by placeofallure(f): 5:12pm On Jan 11, 2023
Labour Party is beginning to see things clearly now for what they are. Obidis, Obidat yen yen yen everywhere beclouded their sense of reasoning before. No be by mouth na. There's no concrete structure on ground to capitalize on. Una wan win election.

They're always the victim in every saga. Lamentation number 1, Radio stations no gree them do advert, Cry 2, Landlord no rent out house to them, Grieving 3, INEC dey frustrate them with PVC.

My Question to you Obishits, Why always you?
Re: INEC Officials Frustrating Nigerians Willing To Collect PVCs - Labour Party by Eraddray(m): 5:15pm On Jan 11, 2023
It's true ooo...one INEC office here in Abeokuta,I won't mention side grin said their office don burn... And no good information on how we go collect the pvc

1 Like

Re: INEC Officials Frustrating Nigerians Willing To Collect PVCs - Labour Party by KevMitnick: 5:17pm On Jan 11, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Very unserious clownish Party... You neglect your civic responsibility till few days to election and you are still grandstanding

Continues voters registration is on since 2009, this clowns never registered, soon they are woke

But you stupid shaaaaa. undecided

1 Like

Re: INEC Officials Frustrating Nigerians Willing To Collect PVCs - Labour Party by MrColdsweat: 5:17pm On Jan 11, 2023
This is the structure the drugdealer refer to.

1 Like

Re: INEC Officials Frustrating Nigerians Willing To Collect PVCs - Labour Party by igwegeorgiano(m): 5:18pm On Jan 11, 2023
Prospective voters in the south east and south-south should know this. Apc and tinubu are employing every dubious means in the books of election rigging to dis enfranchise voters from these regions by ensuring that people don't get their voters cards and also attacking all inec facilities in these region a s well. Nigerians and mist importantly Nigerians who desire change should arise and fight for the soul of Nigeria.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Officials Frustrating Nigerians Willing To Collect PVCs - Labour Party by zedegit: 5:20pm On Jan 11, 2023
nairavsdollars:

https://independent.ng/inec-officials-frustrating-nigerians-willing-to-collect-pvcs-labour-party-raises-alarm/

It's very unfortunate. You see inec officials behaving like fowls.

The collection points are so disorganized. No order in collections. Something that is ready o. Just submit your printout and collect your pvc.

Yet they made it look like American visa. I have collected mine before the rush though.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Officials Frustrating Nigerians Willing To Collect PVCs - Labour Party by rickyrex(m): 5:25pm On Jan 11, 2023
ghiloman28:
LP cannot win any state in Nigeria presidential election. The election is between APC and PDP grin

ASIWAJU will win with wide margin
so the two party you mentioned are in connection on why nigerians are finding iy hard to collect their pvc so that you can help them to rig abi. just no try else dem go burst your head for you. Youth are angry

1 Like

Re: INEC Officials Frustrating Nigerians Willing To Collect PVCs - Labour Party by adefitim(m): 5:25pm On Jan 11, 2023
Another cry cry
Re: INEC Officials Frustrating Nigerians Willing To Collect PVCs - Labour Party by peter0071(m): 5:25pm On Jan 11, 2023
i have walked though the Rukpoku axis of Port Harcourt when we were redirected to different places. truly, they are making the collection so harsh for people to collect their PVC
nairavsdollars:

https://independent.ng/inec-officials-frustrating-nigerians-willing-to-collect-pvcs-labour-party-raises-alarm/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Officials Frustrating Nigerians Willing To Collect PVCs - Labour Party by peter0071(m): 5:26pm On Jan 11, 2023
guy calm down. if you have collected yours. stop making jest of honest Nigerians who are trying to get theirs
adefitim:
Another cry cry

1 Like

Re: INEC Officials Frustrating Nigerians Willing To Collect PVCs - Labour Party by ifihearam: 5:27pm On Jan 11, 2023
Losers always complaining

This party will go into extinction alongside pandora after the election next month.
Re: INEC Officials Frustrating Nigerians Willing To Collect PVCs - Labour Party by HomeTutorsPro: 5:28pm On Jan 11, 2023
Abfinest007:
I don't know about other states but I collected mine within 30 minutes
There are 24 hours in a day.
If you collected yours within 30 minutes, that means even if the officials work from 6 am in the morning to 6 am the following morning, they'll end up giving PVCs to just 48 people in a day!
Now let's face reality.
They are supposed to resume by 8 am and close around 4 pm.
That's 8 hours.
It means at 30 minutes per person, only 16 PVCs will be given out per official per day.
That's grossly ineffective to say the least.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Officials Frustrating Nigerians Willing To Collect PVCs - Labour Party by Bigchristo: 5:28pm On Jan 11, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Stop being stupid so those who weren’t eligible to vote as 2009 that later come of age won’t vote because you have mouth and can criticize people for whatever reason that suits your stupid thinking? My friend shut up your mouth and allow them take their PVC

2 Likes

Re: INEC Officials Frustrating Nigerians Willing To Collect PVCs - Labour Party by NnamdiN: 5:29pm On Jan 11, 2023
I wonder why they think those that have theirs will vite APC grin

1 Like

Re: INEC Officials Frustrating Nigerians Willing To Collect PVCs - Labour Party by rickyrex(m): 5:31pm On Jan 11, 2023
post=119934520:
PandoraObi and his lies.
Dem take lies swell for dis person.
24/7 lies upanda.
Terrorist that never condemned the killings of Igbos for once!
He just want to cause division and confusion all over the country.

Gbamsolutely!
They are wailing like witches already.

Sane, honest and hardworking Naija Youths,
Collect your PVC NOW and vote wisely.
Your destiny is in your hands.
they just informed you that nigerians are finding it hard to collect their pvc and instead of you to show concern you were busy saying rubbish about LP and in the end sane, honest and hardworking naija youth to collect their pvc and vote wisely. No dey will use your d ck to vote if they dont get their pvc
Re: INEC Officials Frustrating Nigerians Willing To Collect PVCs - Labour Party by Abfinest007(m): 5:34pm On Jan 11, 2023
HomeTutorsPro:

There are 24 hours in a day.
If you collected yours within 30 minutes, that means even if the officials work from 6 am in the morning to 6 am the following morning, they'll end up giving PVCs to just 48 people in a day!
Now let's face reality.
They are supposed to resume by 8 am and close around 4 pm.
That's 8 hours.
It means at 30 minutes per person, only 16 PVCs will be given out per official per day.
That's grossly ineffective to say the least.
u have to consider the situation.i was redirected to ward level the reason I said 30 minutes
Re: INEC Officials Frustrating Nigerians Willing To Collect PVCs - Labour Party by benjaminlawson(m): 5:34pm On Jan 11, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Why are not been objective, did you not know that they just start distribution at ward levels. The distribution should not be issue if they are serious with their duties. If they cannot distribute to all, it means they have to extend the date until they finish.
Re: INEC Officials Frustrating Nigerians Willing To Collect PVCs - Labour Party by jamace(m): 5:36pm On Jan 11, 2023
Imagine one INEC staff issuing PVCs to 12 polling units. That is a very deliberate effort to disenfranchise Nigerians in a dubious plan. What is further annoying is the distribution of PVC at ward level which officially commenced on 06 January 2023 is just starting in such areas today, 11 January 2023.
Somebody should convince me that INEC staff are not in cohort with some dubious politicians in this dubious act.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Officials Frustrating Nigerians Willing To Collect PVCs - Labour Party by Princeton92(m): 5:37pm On Jan 11, 2023
This is so very true though. I'm one of those victims

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Officials Frustrating Nigerians Willing To Collect PVCs - Labour Party by Mitsurugi(m): 5:39pm On Jan 11, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Shut up! My own card became available a few days ago and I've collected it. Stop reasoning like a bufoon for once. This is a legitimate worry for all parties angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Officials Frustrating Nigerians Willing To Collect PVCs - Labour Party by Kingspin(m): 5:40pm On Jan 11, 2023
Yahoo INEC

1 Like

Re: INEC Officials Frustrating Nigerians Willing To Collect PVCs - Labour Party by kingsceemark(m): 5:40pm On Jan 11, 2023
Igba123:
On point. From Monday till now the inec staff have not shown up at Beji ward in Niger state and people have been coming to collect their PVC.

You guys should attack them anytime they misbehave, they take Nigerians for an animals, forgetting that anything about INEC is our money, they can't try that rubbish here in the East, they are the one begging us to come and collect our PVC

Re: INEC Officials Frustrating Nigerians Willing To Collect PVCs - Labour Party by iamjavadem(m): 5:40pm On Jan 11, 2023
Not true. Most of the people are know that are collecting want to vote APC, just a handful want LP.
PrinceOfLagos:
They've seen the hand writtings on the wall that Peter Obi s the reason millions of Nigerians are interested in this election

Peter Obi will win insha Allah , Nigeria will be great again under his able leadership

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Naira Notes Scarcity: Edo Govt To Set Up Special Task Force On Pos Agents / Northern Senators Disown Senator Abdul Ningi Over Comments On Budget Padding / Ondo Election: The God I Serve Shall See Me Through – Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.