Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

INEC Officials Frustrating Nigerians Willing To Collect PVCs - Labour Party - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Officials Frustrating Nigerians Willing To Collect PVCs - Labour Party (15436 Views)

15,286 Registered Voters Collect Pvcs In Lagos, 13,703 In Edo / Why Are People Required To Collect Pvcs If They Have Our Mailing Address? / Abia Police Arrest Three INEC Officials With 10,000 Pvcs - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Officials Frustrating Nigerians Willing To Collect PVCs - Labour Party by Raphaeldhero(m): 7:57pm On Jan 11, 2023
Will the Temporal sheet which was given during registration be accepted for voting if the PVC ain't Handy?
Re: INEC Officials Frustrating Nigerians Willing To Collect PVCs - Labour Party by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:22pm On Jan 11, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Very unserious clownish Party... You neglect your civic responsibility till few days to election and you are still grandstanding

Continues voters registration is on since 2009, this clowns never registered, soon they are woke

This people are something else

who even told them people collecting PVC would all vote labour party... Make February come fast so some people can Wake up from this useless illusion fa...

1 Like

Re: INEC Officials Frustrating Nigerians Willing To Collect PVCs - Labour Party by Metronomy(m): 8:33pm On Jan 11, 2023
That mean they're accepting defeat before election na...
Re: INEC Officials Frustrating Nigerians Willing To Collect PVCs - Labour Party by Suunnn(f): 8:35pm On Jan 11, 2023
Re: INEC Officials Frustrating Nigerians Willing To Collect PVCs - Labour Party by Babastrong(m): 8:36pm On Jan 11, 2023
They have started crying out. they will cry river after feb., 25.
Re: INEC Officials Frustrating Nigerians Willing To Collect PVCs - Labour Party by adekolaelect(m): 8:38pm On Jan 11, 2023
Making noise as if people will use that pvc to vote his party in the coming elections.

Re: INEC Officials Frustrating Nigerians Willing To Collect PVCs - Labour Party by Tonytonex(m): 8:44pm On Jan 11, 2023
Abfinest007:
I don't know about other states but I collected mine within 30 minutes
you are lucky. I have wasted good two days from as early as 8am til 3pm. But still I have not collected mine.
Re: INEC Officials Frustrating Nigerians Willing To Collect PVCs - Labour Party by xchuky: 9:00pm On Jan 11, 2023
MASSIVE RIGGING ONGOING IN LAGOS!!!

I went to OLOMU PRIMARY SCHOOL, AJAH, Eti-Osa, LAGOS to collect my PVC today.
I noticed that up to 80% of Igbo name bearing folks were told that their PVCs can not be found. Am so sure of what am saying because out of annoyance that I didn't get my PVC I have to start asking others in same situation there names, at this point I noticed that almost all are Igbo bearing names except a Yoruba lady with surname that looks like Edo name.

Please let the Labour Party do something about it now!!. WE ARE LOOSING OUR VOTES!!!
Re: INEC Officials Frustrating Nigerians Willing To Collect PVCs - Labour Party by umuna(m): 9:21pm On Jan 11, 2023
Kizyte:
Exactly! My data appeared on the INEC register but they still haven't seen my PVC, they said cards are still being printed. Can you imagine? Few weeks to election.

We are both on same page. I vowed I will not go there again.
Re: INEC Officials Frustrating Nigerians Willing To Collect PVCs - Labour Party by Osariemen12: 9:27pm On Jan 11, 2023
Vox populi; vox dei.

Obi is the next president of Nigeria.
Re: INEC Officials Frustrating Nigerians Willing To Collect PVCs - Labour Party by michoim(m): 9:27pm On Jan 11, 2023
Nonsense. They should go and help INEC do their job now...
Re: INEC Officials Frustrating Nigerians Willing To Collect PVCs - Labour Party by Donake: 9:32pm On Jan 11, 2023
This is why elections won't hold. Those who want to cling to Power at all cost want the delay not because it would disenfranchise many but they want a situation courts are used to stall the elections.

The country is currently under siege as there are recent attempts at using the court against INEC and it's chairman Prof Mahmud Yakubu from functioning. Thank God the judgements so far hasn't attempted derailing democracy,but we should expect more of the intended court games.

They are after Emefiele who is abroad because of the twin policies which aims to end or curtail vote buying. He put all moneybags in their place. A policy and move seen as antiprogressive to their regular political trading.

Nigerians await the judge who politicians would use to attempt truncating democracy and installing the military. These are handwriting of how June 12 1993 played out.

Nigerians must fight to change this old bags. They wont give up without a good fight.

It's POssible to make Nigeria work in our time
It's about Nigeria
It's Election,not fight.
Re: INEC Officials Frustrating Nigerians Willing To Collect PVCs - Labour Party by Iyipinua: 9:46pm On Jan 11, 2023
The real meaning of the idiot is Moh247. Quote me anywhere!
Moh247:
cool

Very unserious clownish Party... You neglect your civic responsibility till few days to election and you are still grandstanding

Continues voters registration is on since 2009, this clowns never registered, soon they are woke

Re: INEC Officials Frustrating Nigerians Willing To Collect PVCs - Labour Party by donmik: 9:56pm On Jan 11, 2023
Abfinest007:

11am to 3pm has 4 hours.

4 × 60 min = 240min.

240min/30min = 8 persons a day.

Do u think your INEC has been representing the interest of this country if it only issues 8 persons their PVC in a ward per day?

Can we be sincere for once in Nigeria for the sake of ourselves and our children?

This is not good at all for a country that wants to live together as one republic.

Falsehood has overwhelmed many and they never realise that they don't have tomorrow in their hands.

We 're all suffering the untold hardship than ever before.

Many of us 're in the worst security threat of all time.

Pls, wake up, gullible and sentimental citizens
Re: INEC Officials Frustrating Nigerians Willing To Collect PVCs - Labour Party by Reyhzor(m): 10:14pm On Jan 11, 2023
They stressed me yesterday, saying they haven't printed mine, I should check 16th or 17th cry
Re: INEC Officials Frustrating Nigerians Willing To Collect PVCs - Labour Party by nkemjacob2(m): 10:24pm On Jan 11, 2023
That's true. God pass them. They just want people to be frustrated so they will forget about it.

INEC ALLOW GOD USE YOU
Re: INEC Officials Frustrating Nigerians Willing To Collect PVCs - Labour Party by LastProphet: 12:33am On Jan 12, 2023
Abfinest007:
30 mins is too much
Re: INEC Officials Frustrating Nigerians Willing To Collect PVCs - Labour Party by greggng: 12:52am On Jan 12, 2023
Moh247:
cool

You comment is not valid . I don't see any relationship BTW what you said and collection of pvc . Are you aware inec successfully registered 9million new voters...this voters have never voted b4 . Inasmuch as you decided to register people then give them there voters card . You have to do it swiftly . There is a reason why those people decided to join the electorate....They wanna see pdp and apc out of our lives. We deserve better as a nation . The end sars wahala created lots of awareness . Nigerians have decided to take back there country through Obi .
Re: INEC Officials Frustrating Nigerians Willing To Collect PVCs - Labour Party by kellyzaf(m): 2:47am On Jan 12, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Listen to yourself, so u mean all Nigerians suppose register for their voters card same year? Sometimes talk with ur senses abeg.
Re: INEC Officials Frustrating Nigerians Willing To Collect PVCs - Labour Party by broadman20: 4:34am On Jan 12, 2023
Okealaaye:
Just the beginning of.your serial wailings. You think it's going to be the way you people snatched and personalised Jonathan's presidency and you did not give a thought to the other Nigerians?

You voted for Buhari in 2015 how market?

Just try and vote for this old criminal and see if you will not use plate and beg on the street.

Very useless set of people who doesn't even have value for their lives,

You think you are doing them a favour by voting them.
Re: INEC Officials Frustrating Nigerians Willing To Collect PVCs - Labour Party by sapele914(m): 4:52am On Jan 12, 2023
Houstency:

Expectedly, nothing reasonable to add to important discussion as your conscience and soul have been bought by the devilish APC and Tinubu. Continue to bask in your folly!
Because it was Tinubu that told INEC not to give you pvc? Hateful minded Mumurists.
Re: INEC Officials Frustrating Nigerians Willing To Collect PVCs - Labour Party by sapele914(m): 4:54am On Jan 12, 2023
broadman20:

Just try and vote for this old criminal and see if you will not use plate and beg on the street.

Almijiri I believe it is because of President Buhari you are still languishing in penury?

Where were you when purportedly pdp was getting your fellow zombies out of poverty?
Re: INEC Officials Frustrating Nigerians Willing To Collect PVCs - Labour Party by fortunejum: 6:08am On Jan 12, 2023
In my area, they came out by 9.30 am and closed by 4pm. They couldn't attend to 1/4 of the people that came out to collect their pvc .
They really have hidden agenda.
Re: INEC Officials Frustrating Nigerians Willing To Collect PVCs - Labour Party by striker07(m): 6:19am On Jan 12, 2023
Abfinest007:
same here too in Lagos.
Re: INEC Officials Frustrating Nigerians Willing To Collect PVCs - Labour Party by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 12, 2023
broadman20:

Written by his own folks:

Re: INEC Officials Frustrating Nigerians Willing To Collect PVCs - Labour Party by naijamerican: 8:44am On Jan 12, 2023
Nigeria is a failed state. Japa while you can
Re: INEC Officials Frustrating Nigerians Willing To Collect PVCs - Labour Party by Houstency(m): 9:12am On Jan 12, 2023
sapele914:
Because it was Tinubu that told INEC not to give you pvc? Hateful minded Mumurists.

As useless as you can be, who said it was Tinubu. Shun utter stupidity and foolishness in 2023, the year is still fresh.
Re: INEC Officials Frustrating Nigerians Willing To Collect PVCs - Labour Party by broadman20: 9:22am On Jan 12, 2023
Okealaaye:

Written by his own folks:

Hahahaha!

That's why I called you HYPOCRITE,

Can we see what Aragbesola Tinubu's former commissioner and His first deputy governor said about him?

They said that those who live in glass houses doesn't throw stones,

Funny thing is that you people live in glass houses and walk around stark necked inside it and the public are already seeing your deformed bodies.
Re: INEC Officials Frustrating Nigerians Willing To Collect PVCs - Labour Party by broadman20: 9:30am On Jan 12, 2023
sapele914:
Almijiri I believe it is because of President Buhari you are still languishing in penury?

Where were you when purportedly pdp was getting your fellow zombies out of poverty?

Not surprised at all because to a slave as long as his master is in charge, even if it means costing him his life, everything is okay.

What was the cost of dollars per Naira from 1999 to 2015?

Wnat is the exchange rate now?

How many times was the price of patrol increased from 1999 to 2015

How market now?

What was the price of essential commodities then and now?

The Problem with most of you in Nigeria is that most of you have lost the meaning of election and accountability.

You think it's all about Tribe and religion,

So keep suffering in your fooly.
Re: INEC Officials Frustrating Nigerians Willing To Collect PVCs - Labour Party by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 12, 2023
broadman20:

Hahahaha!

That's why I called you HYPOCRITE,

Can we see what Aragbesola Tinubu's former commissioner and His first deputy governor said about him?

They said that those who live in glass houses doesn't throw stones,

Funny thing is that you people live in glass houses and walk around stark necked inside it and the public are already seeing your deformed bodies.

But nobody says Tinubu is a saint now?
Re: INEC Officials Frustrating Nigerians Willing To Collect PVCs - Labour Party by SenatorInNigeria(m): 12:36pm On Jan 12, 2023
How would you know it's only people who are gonna vote for PO that are yet to collect their PVCs?
Moh247:
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gov. Otti Unveils Digital Tax Collection System For Transporters, Traders / Buhari Rejects Bid To Stop EFCC From Seizing Assets / Ohanaeze: Why Tinubu, Osinbajo Should Drop Their Presidential Ambitions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.