Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,059 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Pictures From Tinubu's Campaign Rally In Enugu State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Tinubu's Campaign Rally In Enugu State (1777 Views)

Saudi Arabian Police Arrest 30 Nigerians For Displaying Tinubu's Campaign Poster / Tinubu Campaign Posters Emerge In London (Photos) / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures From Tinubu's Campaign Rally In Enugu State by Gossipninja: 11:57am On Jan 11, 2023
Information reaching us from Tinubu campaign in Enugu choke oo grin

5k down payment, people no want to collect grin

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Tinubu's Campaign Rally In Enugu State by Gossipninja: 11:57am On Jan 11, 2023
grin
Re: Pictures From Tinubu's Campaign Rally In Enugu State by alsudan: 11:57am On Jan 11, 2023
Thiefnubuu might score less than 500 votes in Enugu.

Man needs to stop embarrassing himself, like WTF grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From Tinubu's Campaign Rally In Enugu State by PrinceOfLagos: 11:59am On Jan 11, 2023
People no gree come the campaign even untop sey they were offered 5k each

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From Tinubu's Campaign Rally In Enugu State by Gossipninja: 11:59am On Jan 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
People no gree come the campaign grin

They are still renting from Ebonyi grin. Ben Nwoye has been making countless phone calls since he came here grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Tinubu's Campaign Rally In Enugu State by PrinceOfLagos: 12:00pm On Jan 11, 2023
Gossipninja:

They are still renting from Ebonyi grin
The south east are not like the almajiris in Kano that were given N500 each to come out for Tinubu

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From Tinubu's Campaign Rally In Enugu State by Lizzysamuel(f): 12:02pm On Jan 11, 2023
Enugu city is for all, Tinubu can visit, IMT students are always on ground to collect 1k, 2k and fill okpara square, we know the Matter, however the votes are all going to be for obi. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Tinubu's Campaign Rally In Enugu State by EXOUSIAng: 12:02pm On Jan 11, 2023
Running to the Rally ground as early as 6:30am...
Long before even Tinubu himself woke up so as to take pictures to post and encourage your self is the perfect example of what joblessness is.
Please get on the next available night bus and come get a job in Lagos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Tinubu's Campaign Rally In Enugu State by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 11, 2023
Gossipninja:
Information reaching us from Tinubu campaign in Enugu choke oo grin

5k down payment, people no want to collect grin

Calm down, it's not yet time..

Atiku is coming
Re: Pictures From Tinubu's Campaign Rally In Enugu State by PureMe01: 12:02pm On Jan 11, 2023
grin grin

If thiefnubuu see more than 2% in SouthEast generally,then there's e really try

Shey SE/SS no matter to am na? We go know come this election
Peter Obi is getting 85% of SE and 75% of SS. Thiefnubuu,Atiku and Kwankwaso should share NE/NW. No problems. Obi goes home with 35% of NC. You know what's called?

It's called GAME OVER!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Tinubu's Campaign Rally In Enugu State by Lizzysamuel(f): 12:03pm On Jan 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

The south east are not like the almajiris in Kano that were given N500 each to come out for Tinubu

That's why the pay is 5k here grin.

Better cash out. Omoh Make I go location go collect free money for Barbecue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Tinubu's Campaign Rally In Enugu State by ufuosman(m): 12:03pm On Jan 11, 2023
grin cheesy grin
Gossipninja:

They are still renting from Ebonyi grin. Ben Nwoye has been making countless phone calls since he came here grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Tinubu's Campaign Rally In Enugu State by muykem: 12:03pm On Jan 11, 2023
So people will not wake up in their house before troops into campaign rally.
Re: Pictures From Tinubu's Campaign Rally In Enugu State by peter0071(m): 12:03pm On Jan 11, 2023
But Tinubu wont allow other political parties to hang their banners in Lagos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Tinubu's Campaign Rally In Enugu State by PrinceOfLagos: 12:04pm On Jan 11, 2023
Atleast the south east were kind enough to give Buhari 5% votes in 2015

If Tinubu get 1% votes in the region, make he thank God

The south east got minds of there own , they are hard working people and successful in there fields of endeavour. You cannot bribe them with peanut cakes

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Tinubu's Campaign Rally In Enugu State by dubra: 12:05pm On Jan 11, 2023
EXOUSIAng:
Long before even Tinubu himself woke up so as to take pictures to post and encourage your self is the perfect example of what joblessness is.
you see your useless life? So this what you agbadorians did to Peter obi in kogi and other places? Now you children of hates are confessing now,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Tinubu's Campaign Rally In Enugu State by Gucciblog: 12:05pm On Jan 11, 2023
EXOUSIAng:

Lmao.. Okpara square is not a hidden place. I can do a video with time stamp for you and send to your WhatsApp so that you can see things grin
Re: Pictures From Tinubu's Campaign Rally In Enugu State by Gucciblog: 12:07pm On Jan 11, 2023
muykem:
So people will not wake up in their house before troops into campaign rally.

Oga shut your mouth.

This picture is fresh. Okpara square no far from my house.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Tinubu's Campaign Rally In Enugu State by PrinceOfLagos: 12:08pm On Jan 11, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

That's why the pay is 5k here grin.

Better cash out. Omoh Make I go location go collect free money for Barbecue
They gave almajiris N500 to come out for Tinubu and N1000 to Tinubu supports in Lagos to come out for him at teslim balogun stadium campaign

But in the south east, The igbos were given N5000 because they know the Igbos no send them papa and yet , my dearest Igbos turned down there yeye money

Igbos na baba grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Tinubu's Campaign Rally In Enugu State by Gucciblog: 12:12pm On Jan 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

They gave almajiris N500 to come out for Tinubu and N1000 to Tinubu supports in Lagos to come out for him at teslim balogun stadium campaign

But in the south east, The igbos were given N5000 because they know the Igbos no send them papa and yet , my dearest Igbos turned down there yeye money

Igbos na baba grin

You can't dare give people 500 or 1k here for any rally.

It starts from 3k to 5k. People have things doing and if you really need their time, you pay for it.

I'm even surprised Obi pulled that much crowd in Onitsha of all places without dropping 1Naira. The man is truly loved.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Tinubu's Campaign Rally In Enugu State by Dreal1247: 12:12pm On Jan 11, 2023
Good, but watch this video
https://fb.watch/h_k88Dfv0P/
Re: Pictures From Tinubu's Campaign Rally In Enugu State by PrinceOfLagos: 12:13pm On Jan 11, 2023
Gucciblog:

You can't dare give people 500 or 1k here for any rally.

It starts from 3k to 5k. People have things doing and if you really need their time, you pay for it.

I'm even surprised Obi pulled that much crowd in Onitsha of all places without dropping 1Naira. The man is truly loved.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Tinubu's Campaign Rally In Enugu State by Gucciblog: 12:14pm On Jan 11, 2023
My brother who is on ground to chop the money has sent me picture too grin.

He wants to brew this evening with it grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Tinubu's Campaign Rally In Enugu State by PrinceOfLagos: 12:15pm On Jan 11, 2023
Gucciblog:
My brother who is on ground to chop the money has sent me picture too grin.

He wants to brew this evening with it grin
Looks like a village town hall meeting grin

Boys go drink palm wine this night with Tinubu Lagos money cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Tinubu's Campaign Rally In Enugu State by Gucciblog: 12:18pm On Jan 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Looks like a village town hall meeting grin

Boys go drink palm wine this night with Tinubu Lagos money cheesy

Buhahaha. Make I bath go there. I will furnish you guys with real pictures not their usual edited ones

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From Tinubu's Campaign Rally In Enugu State by PrinceOfLagos: 12:19pm On Jan 11, 2023
Gucciblog:

Buhahaha. Make I bath go there. I will furnish you guys with real pictures not their usual edited ones
Make sure you collect your own N5000 o

Na Lagos money and E dey sweet to chop grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Tinubu's Campaign Rally In Enugu State by Trapnews: 12:21pm On Jan 11, 2023
grin
Tinubu will press una tiny necks tire today.

Re: Pictures From Tinubu's Campaign Rally In Enugu State by Gossipninja: 12:23pm On Jan 11, 2023
Trapnews:
grin
Tinubu will press una tiny necks tire today.

Which necks? Hahahaha
Re: Pictures From Tinubu's Campaign Rally In Enugu State by SaiOba: 12:25pm On Jan 11, 2023
grin
Gucciblog:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Tinubu's Campaign Rally In Enugu State by Mrkindness: 1:52pm On Jan 11, 2023
alsudan:
Thiefnubuu might score less than 500 votes in Enugu.

Man needs to stop embarrassing himself, like WTF grin
bro do you know the meaning of 500 people, you no even say 10 to 15 votes.
Re: Pictures From Tinubu's Campaign Rally In Enugu State by Indispensable85(m): 2:01pm On Jan 11, 2023
EXOUSIAng:

These guys are just too daft

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Tinubu's Campaign Rally In Enugu State by techWriter3: 2:12pm On Jan 11, 2023
folks no pik come the campaign even untop sey they were offered 5k each

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Intending Corp Member Posted To Jos? / Banks Close Shops In Aba As Armed Robbers Run Rampage / Nigerian Elections To Be Cancelled - State Of Emergency May Be Implemented Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.