Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

President Buhari Receives Executives Of Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Receives Executives Of Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (Photos) (20681 Views)

How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) / Patience Jonathan Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock (photos) / Turai Yaradua Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Receives Executives Of Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:45pm On Jan 11, 2023
President Muhammadu Buhari receives in audience, The Executives of the Catholic Bishops Conference of Nigeria in State House on 11th Jan 2023

https://twitter.com/VictorG63538936/status/1613137871707279360?t=eXLmksRMHCabYRDwT61s6Q&s=08

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Executives Of Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:45pm On Jan 11, 2023
More photos

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Executives Of Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (Photos) by Moh247: 12:47pm On Jan 11, 2023
cool

Is that not Bishop Kukah ... Educated and very intelligent... Even with all his criticism of FG he holds no grudges

Some people would still call them fake bishops

106 Likes 8 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Executives Of Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (Photos) by Zulum500: 12:48pm On Jan 11, 2023
APC is a goal...
These guys has saw PDP and lp defeats grin grin
I swear.. omo see alignment

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Executives Of Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (Photos) by Throwback: 12:50pm On Jan 11, 2023
I am a Catholic who is supporting Tinubu for President.

If the economy must grow, who else to do the job if not the economic genius himself.

45 Likes 10 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Executives Of Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (Photos) by tuborme: 12:51pm On Jan 11, 2023
P
Re: President Buhari Receives Executives Of Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (Photos) by Throwback: 12:51pm On Jan 11, 2023
Moh247:
Is that not Bishop Kukah ... Educated and very intelligent... Even with all his criticism of FG he holds no grudges

Bishop Kukah has already advised Nigerians to forget religion and vote for capacity and positive track record.

When you mention capacity and track record, we all know that is a byword for Tinubu.

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Executives Of Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (Photos) by tobb: 12:52pm On Jan 11, 2023
Zulum500:
APC is a goal...
These guys has saw PDP and lp defeats grin grin
I swear.. omo see alignment
mumu all this una cheap propaganda, grin

Buhari obviously called them to assure them of their safety. That religion cannot divide Nigeria, Nigerians will destroy and annihilatedgrin the devilish ticket next month

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Executives Of Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (Photos) by Moh247: 12:54pm On Jan 11, 2023
Throwback:

Kikah has already advised Nigerians to forget reliant vote for capacity and positive track record.

Same thing Baba Adeboye said... Funny how this men are PhD holders yet some uneducated folks still mix Politics and religion

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Executives Of Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (Photos) by Conner44: 12:56pm On Jan 11, 2023
Any news concerning APC and their numerous BISHOPS is FAKE and to be taken with a bowl of salt grin

Once beaten forever shy

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Executives Of Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (Photos) by AdaojoTheUrchin: 1:02pm On Jan 11, 2023
Moh247:

He has never held any grudges, he only speaks the bitter truth to power without caring whose Ox is gored.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Executives Of Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (Photos) by orisa37: 1:02pm On Jan 11, 2023
NIGERIA WILL NOT BE LEFT MORE VULNERABLE THAN YOU MET HER.
LORD HAVE MERCY AND REVEAL YOUR MIRACLE ON NIGERIA NOW.
Re: President Buhari Receives Executives Of Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (Photos) by SHINJA: 1:04pm On Jan 11, 2023
Yoruba Muslims up there displaying their stupidity..

One claiming to be Christian and a Catholic grin

God bless Southsouth and Southwest

We Christians will never vote for a Muslim-muslim ticket...

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Executives Of Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (Photos) by JoeNL22(m): 1:22pm On Jan 11, 2023

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Executives Of Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (Photos) by JoeNL22(m): 1:22pm On Jan 11, 2023
SHINJA:
Yoruba Muslims up there displaying their stupidity..

One claiming to be Christian and a Catholic grin

God bless Southsouth and Southwest

We Christians will never vote for a Muslim-muslim ticket...

Exactly bruv!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Executives Of Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (Photos) by StrongandMighty: 1:29pm On Jan 11, 2023
I'm 200% sure that this visit has absolutely nothing to do with tinubu's evil Muslim Muslim Ticket and Catholic Church will be the last church on earth to accept such and me as a devoted Catholic can never support such! but afonja Muslim miscreants will still come here to display thier stupidity by saying that this visit is an endorsement of Tinubu's evil and demonic muslim muslim Ticket...

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Executives Of Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (Photos) by Shalashaska: 1:57pm On Jan 11, 2023
Noted.
Re: President Buhari Receives Executives Of Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:57pm On Jan 11, 2023
StrongandMighty:
I'm 200% sure that this visit has absolutely nothing to do with tinubu's evil Muslim Muslim Ticket and Catholic Church will be the last church on earth to accept such and me as a devoted Catholic can never support such! but afonja Muslim miscreants will still come here to display thier stupidity by saying that this visit is an endorsement of Tinubu's evil and demonic muslim muslim Ticket...

Stop crying because is just too early to cry grin save ur tears for next month

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Executives Of Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (Photos) by festacman(m): 2:06pm On Jan 11, 2023
This Pres. Buhari's picture and banter with Bishop Kukah is instructive.

I don't know if Buhari the politician truly doesn't bear grudges or if he is just playing to the gallery but whatever it is, I recommend this kind of behaviour to other leaders in relating to their sincere critics. However, more importantly is to go beyond tolerating constructive critics to weighing their criticisms and make amends where necessary.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Executives Of Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (Photos) by YoungLionken(m): 2:28pm On Jan 11, 2023
I don't understand why they're still associating with this man called Buhari..

They didn't disturb him during owo massacre, I wonder what they're up to now...
Re: President Buhari Receives Executives Of Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (Photos) by Coolestguy2023: 2:29pm On Jan 11, 2023
Ipob miscreants will call them "Fake bishop" hahaha those people are terrible

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Executives Of Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (Photos) by IKBARUTEN11(m): 2:29pm On Jan 11, 2023
In whatever u do, say no to a Muslim - Muslim ticket

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Executives Of Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (Photos) by leisuretym: 2:29pm On Jan 11, 2023
Ok
Re: President Buhari Receives Executives Of Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (Photos) by chriskosherbal(m): 2:30pm On Jan 11, 2023
how time flies just look at MAY 29 around the corner

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Executives Of Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (Photos) by Gonomyciin: 2:30pm On Jan 11, 2023
Great
Re: President Buhari Receives Executives Of Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (Photos) by specialmati(m): 2:30pm On Jan 11, 2023
grin grin grin grin i think they are the real this time
Re: President Buhari Receives Executives Of Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 2:31pm On Jan 11, 2023
Hmmmmmm
Re: President Buhari Receives Executives Of Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (Photos) by JustStupidity: 2:31pm On Jan 11, 2023
He will pretend as usual but I know he's not happy

IN OTHER NEWS: Davido should be arrested. He have to explain why people around him are dying every year and also the secret society he belongs to.

The problem with Nigerians is that they lack common sense. How I wish everyone thinks like me
Re: President Buhari Receives Executives Of Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (Photos) by nairalee(m): 2:31pm On Jan 11, 2023
What pains me the most in this Nigeria is that this Buhari of a failure doesn't know how much he has failed.

He's surrounded by sycophants and praise singers. Let someone look him to his face and tell him the truth without smiling

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Executives Of Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (Photos) by ibrocool(m): 2:31pm On Jan 11, 2023
As expected, some people will call it fake.
Re: President Buhari Receives Executives Of Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (Photos) by CheapHomes1: 2:33pm On Jan 11, 2023
Throwback:
I am a Catholic who is supporting Tinubu for President.

If the economy must grow, who else to do the job if not the economic genius himself.

How is Tinubu an economic genius and how will he make the economy grow?

Where is he making nigerias economy grow to? Is Nigerias economy not growing?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lauretta Onochie Sues Emeka Ugwuoye, Blogger, Over Facebook Post / Sheriff’s Reinstatement, Rape On Democracy – Fayose / Njidda Pariya: Fintiri Pays Atiku A Condolence Visit Over The Death Of His Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.