Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,501 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

President Buhari Receives Executives Of Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Receives Executives Of Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (Photos) (20704 Views)

How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) / Patience Jonathan Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock (photos) / Turai Yaradua Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Receives Executives Of Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (Photos) by DennisEche(m): 2:34pm On Jan 11, 2023
Respect to Bishop Mathew Kukah . Few good men we have
Re: President Buhari Receives Executives Of Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (Photos) by CheapHomes1: 2:36pm On Jan 11, 2023
Throwback:

Bishop Kukah has already advised Nigerians to forget religion and vote for capacity and positive track record.

When you mention capacity and track record, we all know that is a byword for Tinubu.

What is Tinubus capacity and track record?
Re: President Buhari Receives Executives Of Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (Photos) by KENFERDYOORI(m): 2:36pm On Jan 11, 2023
Moh247:
Is that not Bishop Kukah ... Educated and very intelligent... Even with all his criticism of FG he holds no grudges

Some people would still call them fake bishops

That's him Kukah, very refined and objective.
He holds no acrimony but always ready to point out the truth. He's a gadfly!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Executives Of Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (Photos) by Ted4real: 2:38pm On Jan 11, 2023
Clergies of the most high distinguishing themselves in religious nation building through peace and harmony. I site you Bishop Kukah.

Tinubu will have prefer to sow gown and caps for unknown God men instead
Re: President Buhari Receives Executives Of Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (Photos) by joeyswift(m): 2:40pm On Jan 11, 2023
Real bishops . Not the fake bishpos Aghadowey urchins presented to us.
Re: President Buhari Receives Executives Of Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (Photos) by Sadeeqman: 2:40pm On Jan 11, 2023
The bishops have to tell Mr. President let there be a very free and fair contest. He should just provide and guard the enabling platform.
His name will go down in history as one the most respected leader that aided strong democratic institution in this country, just like President Jonathan is enjoying his respect now, even after all the backlog of corruption allegations against his government.
Re: President Buhari Receives Executives Of Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (Photos) by egunna(m): 2:42pm On Jan 11, 2023
Re: President Buhari Receives Executives Of Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (Photos) by DMerciful(m): 2:42pm On Jan 11, 2023
You're deceiving yourself. Those Tinubu inauguration bishops are very fake.
Moh247:
cool

Is that not Bishop Kukah ... Educated and very intelligent... Even with all his criticism of FG he holds no grudges

Re: President Buhari Receives Executives Of Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (Photos) by ghiloman28(m): 2:43pm On Jan 11, 2023
No be oga kukah wey dey trade word with presidency last 2 weeks be dis. Just Dey play oo
Re: President Buhari Receives Executives Of Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (Photos) by sukar886: 2:46pm On Jan 11, 2023
Zulum500:
APC is a goal...
These guys has saw PDP and lp defeats grin grin
I swear.. omo see alignment
Try and buy common sense
Re: President Buhari Receives Executives Of Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (Photos) by Qardinalcaptain: 2:51pm On Jan 11, 2023
Hungry bishops who can’t tell the nitwit that the masses are suffering
Re: President Buhari Receives Executives Of Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (Photos) by azikiweironsi(m): 2:52pm On Jan 11, 2023
Moh247:
cool

You dey mind them ?
They will say they have been paid. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Executives Of Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (Photos) by Qardinalcaptain: 2:53pm On Jan 11, 2023
egunna:
Buhari be ur father mate?
and ur father too
Re: President Buhari Receives Executives Of Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (Photos) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 11, 2023
Qardinalcaptain:
Hungry bishops who can’t tell the nitwit that the masses are suffering
Is it there fault? Are they not part of the masses? You people with your hatred

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Executives Of Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (Photos) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 11, 2023
StrongandMighty:
I'm 200% sure that this visit has absolutely nothing to do with tinubu's evil Muslim Muslim Ticket and Catholic Church will be the last church on earth to accept such and me as a devoted Catholic can never support such! but afonja Muslim miscreants will still come here to display thier stupidity by saying that this visit is an endorsement of Tinubu's evil and demonic muslim muslim Ticket...

100% sure would have make sense
Re: President Buhari Receives Executives Of Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (Photos) by zelnababa(m): 2:56pm On Jan 11, 2023
SHINJA:
Yoruba Muslims up there displaying their stupidity..

One claiming to be Christian and a Catholic grin

God bless Southsouth and Southwest

We Christians will never vote for a Muslim-muslim ticket...

lolz, like say muslim too no go vote.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Executives Of Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (Photos) by Qardinalcaptain: 2:56pm On Jan 11, 2023
ogunara:

i’m putting it to u now,are this bishops suffering.
Re: President Buhari Receives Executives Of Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (Photos) by backtovillage: 2:59pm On Jan 11, 2023
Atiku is not coming again
He is in Dudai
Re: President Buhari Receives Executives Of Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (Photos) by zelnababa(m): 3:00pm On Jan 11, 2023
ghiloman28:
No be oga kukah wey dey trade word with presidency last 2 weeks be dis. Just Dey play oo
lolz, na only me and you go dey fight for socia media naw, dem no send us oo
Re: President Buhari Receives Executives Of Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (Photos) by Qardinalcaptain: 3:01pm On Jan 11, 2023
ogunara:

labelling those clergymen hungry doesn’t mean they are broke but failure to speak the truth and stick to it is something that baffles me
Re: President Buhari Receives Executives Of Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (Photos) by Robinmido(m): 3:07pm On Jan 11, 2023
They're not fake bishops. We know the fake ones through thier host
Moh247:
cool

Re: President Buhari Receives Executives Of Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (Photos) by silibaba: 3:12pm On Jan 11, 2023
Moh247:
cool

On the contrary, only Tinubu bishops are fake.

Did you observe their robes?

Re: President Buhari Receives Executives Of Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (Photos) by bonnyhope: 3:13pm On Jan 11, 2023
These are the real bishops

Unlike the ones hired by that desperado
Re: President Buhari Receives Executives Of Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (Photos) by Jones4190(m): 3:19pm On Jan 11, 2023
Moh247:
cool

he is one of you, online handle mop, now that he is with Mr president, let him try anyhow, he will see anyhow

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Executives Of Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (Photos) by Rayjnr: 3:23pm On Jan 11, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Reverse is the case, it is buhari that holds no grudges, be real. Bubu no know you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Executives Of Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (Photos) by AsawanaDgreat: 3:29pm On Jan 11, 2023
Let them keep praying for a better Nigeria
Re: President Buhari Receives Executives Of Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (Photos) by Bmaster(m): 3:29pm On Jan 11, 2023
chriskosherbal:
how time flies just look at MAY 29 around the corner
u are joking Right ? grin
Re: President Buhari Receives Executives Of Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (Photos) by snoopz: 3:31pm On Jan 11, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Na why I like that kukah, once he commot that place he go start him talking again
Re: President Buhari Receives Executives Of Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (Photos) by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 3:31pm On Jan 11, 2023
Zulum500:
APC is a goal...
These guys has saw PDP and lp defeats grin grin
I swear.. omo see alignment

English, I'm very sorry. R.I.P
Re: President Buhari Receives Executives Of Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (Photos) by chinemezeq: 3:36pm On Jan 11, 2023
Throwback:
I am a Catholic who is supporting Tinubu for President.

If the economy must grow, who else to do the job if not the economic genius himself.
Two post election mockery at urchins. 1 if obi wins, i go laugh una, 2 if tinubu wins, i go laugh una cos we all go suffer in his hand. Na so i too was supporting buhari that time till he began to punish us all. A muslim can never support a christian

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DSS: Judges Got Bribe In Dept Store, Ghana, Niger / Fire Incident At FIRS Headquarters In Abuja / Festus Keyamo: Nobody Appointed Any Group To Speak For Christians In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.