Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

President Buhari Receives Executives Of Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Receives Executives Of Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (Photos) (20699 Views)

How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) / Patience Jonathan Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock (photos) / Turai Yaradua Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Receives Executives Of Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (Photos) by ATLIEN2027: 3:37pm On Jan 11, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Is that not Bishop Kukah ... Educated and very intelligent... Even with all his criticism of FG he holds no grudges

Some people would still call them fake bishops

Kukah the religious fanatic.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Executives Of Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (Photos) by ArewaNorth: 3:37pm On Jan 11, 2023
tobb:
mumu all this una cheap propaganda, grin

Buhari obviously called them to assure them of their safety. That religion cannot divide Nigeria, Nigerians will destroy and annihilatedgrin the devilish ticket next month
He didn't invite them, they paid him a visit. Here is what he said during their visit:

“I am very grateful for your visit to the Presidential Villa, and I agree with you on some of the observations you have made. The question of insecurity is most important to us because unless a country or institution is at peace, it will be difficult to manage.

https://dailytrust.com/buhari-boko-haram-was-fraudulent-plot-to-destroy-nigeria/

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Executives Of Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (Photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 3:38pm On Jan 11, 2023
The went to ask when he will eventually islamize Nigeria as obi claimed in 2019...
Re: President Buhari Receives Executives Of Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (Photos) by Moh247: 3:38pm On Jan 11, 2023
ATLIEN2027:

Kukah the religious fanatic.

Nope he isn't... Watched him debate national mosque Abuja imam without bad blood
Re: President Buhari Receives Executives Of Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (Photos) by fridayking(m): 3:39pm On Jan 11, 2023
Zulum500:
APC is a goal...
These guys has saw PDP and lp defeats grin grin
I swear.. omo see alignment

APC urchin... So that meet was a campaign for Tinubu... Lol abeg make una get sense...

Muslim Muslim tickets can never sell...
Re: President Buhari Receives Executives Of Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (Photos) by SILVERLINES: 3:45pm On Jan 11, 2023
Coolestguy2023:
Ipob miscreants will call them "Fake bishop" hahaha those people are terrible
are these the same bishops ur dead-body Tunibu hired?
Re: President Buhari Receives Executives Of Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (Photos) by Coolestguy2023: 3:49pm On Jan 11, 2023
SILVERLINES:
are these the same bishops ur dead-body Tunibu hired?

You are a prospective dead body. You may not even attain his age before you go 6 feet under the ground. Hahahaha
Re: President Buhari Receives Executives Of Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (Photos) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 11, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Is that not Bishop Kukah ... Educated and very intelligent... Even with all his criticism of FG he holds no grudges

I dey wonder woooooo grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Receives Executives Of Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (Photos) by Espelbengz(m): 4:00pm On Jan 11, 2023
Hypocrite! Who should hold a grudge here if not Buhari? Mtsweeeen

Moh247:
cool

Re: President Buhari Receives Executives Of Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (Photos) by Mccullum: 4:15pm On Jan 11, 2023
SHINJA:
Yoruba Muslims up there displaying their stupidity..

One claiming to be Christian and a Catholic grin

God bless Southsouth and Southwest

We Christians will never vote for a Muslim-muslim ticket...

You can't believe him simply because you usually make use of that tactics for deception.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Executives Of Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (Photos) by easynetsms(m): 5:03pm On Jan 11, 2023
Throwback:
I am a Catholic who is supporting Tinubu for President.

If the economy must grow, who else to do the job if not the economic genius himself.

Sometimes when I see people like you who support this man to become President, I wonder if u have traveled out of Nigeria to see how countries progress or u are just ignorant.

Looking at Tinubu even with his ongoing campaigns, a man who doesn't understand himself, who can't make a reasonable statement, is it someone who are rooting for? Someone who is sick, who has no agenda of why he wants to become the president of Nigeria rather his campaigns are full of hatred and insults.

A man who's source of wealth is related to corruption.
It is your right to support whoever you wish to support but think twice before making that decision. The choices our parents made, that's what is affecting us now.

Think about your childrens future. Don't use because of tribe and religion to vote for a man who should have retired long time ago. Buhari's government should have taught you a lesson.
Re: President Buhari Receives Executives Of Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (Photos) by onuman: 5:40pm On Jan 11, 2023
Throwback:

Bishop Kukah has already advised Nigerians to forget religion and vote for capacity and positive track record.

When you mention capacity and track record, we all know that is a byword for Tinubu.
Tinubu did not win the track record mark.
Peter Obi won best track record mark.
Tinubu stole and still steals Lagos State funds.

Obi did not steal Anambra state funds, instead he saved much for his successor.
Re: President Buhari Receives Executives Of Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (Photos) by Cjpounds1000: 6:14pm On Jan 11, 2023
Bunch of lies
Re: President Buhari Receives Executives Of Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (Photos) by Cjpounds1000: 6:15pm On Jan 11, 2023
Bunch of liars every were,only trust yourself.
Re: President Buhari Receives Executives Of Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 7:07pm On Jan 11, 2023
May God help Nigeria...
Re: President Buhari Receives Executives Of Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (Photos) by Uchedizzy(f): 7:24pm On Jan 11, 2023
Waitn carry them go there self
Re: President Buhari Receives Executives Of Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (Photos) by egunna(m): 8:10pm On Jan 11, 2023
Qardinalcaptain:
and ur father too
sorry,did I quote u?if I did,I must have come across the wrong way.i didnt mean ur father.i meant it in the normal street language.apologies if it came across as direct.
Re: President Buhari Receives Executives Of Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (Photos) by Shaev7(m): 8:26pm On Jan 11, 2023
Throwback:
I am a Catholic who is supporting Tinubu for President.

If the economy must grow, who else to do the job if not the economic genius himself.
My brother or sister which ever gender you belong, you have your right. Go and exercise it. I am a Catholic, that does not mean I will come her to use religion to lure people into an abyss of destruction.
On that day, go and vote your choice!
Re: President Buhari Receives Executives Of Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (Photos) by Nobleou(m): 2:03am On Jan 12, 2023
Zulum500:
APC is a goal... These guys has saw PDP and lp defeats grin grin I swear.. omo see alignment
See ur English like Tifnubu own...

Go school u no gree "these guys has"
WTF mehnnn...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Agatu In Total Ruin — UN / Goodluck Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From Zambia(photo) / Uzoma Anwukah And Wife, Uju Dedicate Their Son (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.