Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,631 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

CAC Denies Registering ‘Wickedness Association of Nigeria’ As A Business (Pix) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CAC Denies Registering ‘Wickedness Association of Nigeria’ As A Business (Pix) (26605 Views)

CBN Bars MFBs, Opay, Moniepoint From Registering New Customers - Gazette / Association Of BDC Operators Ask Dealers To Stop Hoarding Dollars / More Firms To Shut Down In 2021 - Manufacturers Association Of Nigeria (MAN) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAC Denies Registering ‘Wickedness Association of Nigeria’ As A Business (Pix) by Father4all: 5:43pm On Jan 11, 2023
That must be Buhari's party

1 Like

Re: CAC Denies Registering ‘Wickedness Association of Nigeria’ As A Business (Pix) by Mitsurugi(m): 5:43pm On Jan 11, 2023
seunmohmoh:
Nothing wrong with the name sha.

I like their objective. TO AVOID SEE FINISH
Re: CAC Denies Registering ‘Wickedness Association of Nigeria’ As A Business (Pix) by Itzteewhy(m): 5:43pm On Jan 11, 2023
What the eff!!

This must definitely be one of those cruise
Re: CAC Denies Registering ‘Wickedness Association of Nigeria’ As A Business (Pix) by faceLAGOS: 5:46pm On Jan 11, 2023
Jennyclay:
There is no need to deny, afterall Men are very wicked.

Jenifa, please I need work under you.
Re: CAC Denies Registering ‘Wickedness Association of Nigeria’ As A Business (Pix) by oweman: 5:47pm On Jan 11, 2023
This is standard biafrans hand work !
Re: CAC Denies Registering ‘Wickedness Association of Nigeria’ As A Business (Pix) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 11, 2023
Jennyclay:
Jenny grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: CAC Denies Registering ‘Wickedness Association of Nigeria’ As A Business (Pix) by kingola87(m): 5:49pm On Jan 11, 2023
Higgies:
I need a bakery to rent in Lagos
One is currently at Unilag road Abule Ọja yaba

1 Like

Re: CAC Denies Registering ‘Wickedness Association of Nigeria’ As A Business (Pix) by Higgies(m): 5:56pm On Jan 11, 2023
kingola87:

One is currently at Unilag road Abule Ọja yaba
Please how can I contact you.
08. 0680. 374.16
Re: CAC Denies Registering ‘Wickedness Association of Nigeria’ As A Business (Pix) by adeniyi65(m): 6:06pm On Jan 11, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

Concur?
Thanks iLoveYouToo. It has been modified

1 Like

Re: CAC Denies Registering ‘Wickedness Association of Nigeria’ As A Business (Pix) by Shaggyswang(f): 6:10pm On Jan 11, 2023
Jennyclay:
Of course. They use your pvssy, and just when you think you've trapped them with it and it's time to extort them like the thief and olosho you are, they dump your worthless ass and move on to better women. Or to your 15 year old sister and enjoy her sweet innocent puna while you're stuck there with an ever widening vagina and a long throat for things u can't afford

Men are very wicked indeed and we love it dear
Re: CAC Denies Registering ‘Wickedness Association of Nigeria’ As A Business (Pix) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 11, 2023
VeryWickedMan moniker comes to mind..

2 Likes

Re: CAC Denies Registering ‘Wickedness Association of Nigeria’ As A Business (Pix) by Sprinklepee: 6:23pm On Jan 11, 2023
How far, which one be wickedness association of nigeria, this country nawa o, i nor con understand weytin dey sup for this country again. How person go wan go register e business name wickedness, if na me be cac i go arrest am
Re: CAC Denies Registering ‘Wickedness Association of Nigeria’ As A Business (Pix) by FinanceHub: 6:28pm On Jan 11, 2023
grin
Re: CAC Denies Registering ‘Wickedness Association of Nigeria’ As A Business (Pix) by Gbaebesky: 6:33pm On Jan 11, 2023
Is not funny at all
Re: CAC Denies Registering ‘Wickedness Association of Nigeria’ As A Business (Pix) by alizma: 6:34pm On Jan 11, 2023
Any one exposed to CAC template will immediately identify that organized pieces of rubbish as nothing short of fake document.
Re: CAC Denies Registering ‘Wickedness Association of Nigeria’ As A Business (Pix) by blowjohn(m): 6:39pm On Jan 11, 2023
What if wickedness na name of the first son of the family?
Re: CAC Denies Registering ‘Wickedness Association of Nigeria’ As A Business (Pix) by muyico(m): 6:56pm On Jan 11, 2023
Dont b suprised if wike support obi, remembr they re 2gether in PDP B4. PDP Alwy PDP
Re: CAC Denies Registering ‘Wickedness Association of Nigeria’ As A Business (Pix) by unclejb2(m): 7:10pm On Jan 11, 2023
Cheapgadget:
Nigeria is just a Comedy show
no. Nigeria is a very vast crime scene.
Re: CAC Denies Registering ‘Wickedness Association of Nigeria’ As A Business (Pix) by VeryWickedGoat: 7:12pm On Jan 11, 2023
OldNairalander:
The moniker with the name Verywickedman is behind this

We are planning to cover all 36 states of the federation.
Re: CAC Denies Registering ‘Wickedness Association of Nigeria’ As A Business (Pix) by Sunnyski: 7:25pm On Jan 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

Men are wicked but women are the most wicked being on earth.

If you think I'm lying ask Queen Jezebel.
Re: CAC Denies Registering ‘Wickedness Association of Nigeria’ As A Business (Pix) by Ezmans: 8:40pm On Jan 11, 2023
Jennyclay:
except me
Re: CAC Denies Registering ‘Wickedness Association of Nigeria’ As A Business (Pix) by olisaEze(m): 10:03pm On Jan 11, 2023
Why shouldn’t small wickedness register their own association, bikonu! grin. With all the ongoing wickedness everywhere, like the incessant fuel hikes that don’t make sense, the way the lives of our soldiers are being wasted in the NE, the needless kidnappings/deaths in the nation, the mindless borrowing of the FG, even those that want a tired old drug dealer as President, the number of wicked pipo for this country plenty! grin

1 Like

Re: CAC Denies Registering ‘Wickedness Association of Nigeria’ As A Business (Pix) by Kekydiv(m): 11:00pm On Jan 11, 2023
As i saw the post i knew it could only come from one state.. and they didn’t prove me wrong!
Re: CAC Denies Registering ‘Wickedness Association of Nigeria’ As A Business (Pix) by EXOUSIAng: 11:03pm On Jan 11, 2023
SheikhMuniru:
If CAC could registered WITCHES AND WIZARDS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA, nothing CAC can't register
It's ignorance that makes you see something wrong with that.
While some countries are having departments for witchcraft and wizardry in their institutions you are here seeing it as a bad thing....
Re: CAC Denies Registering ‘Wickedness Association of Nigeria’ As A Business (Pix) by Omowiseonelove(m): 11:22pm On Jan 11, 2023
U can register the name. Just hi me for WhatsApp 08161812554
iLoveYouToo:
grin

I bin try register Vawulence Inc [with a host of other minor business concerns] but it’s not available
Re: CAC Denies Registering ‘Wickedness Association of Nigeria’ As A Business (Pix) by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:58pm On Jan 11, 2023
Omowiseonelove:
U can register the name. Just hi me for WhatsApp 08161812554

Sure will.
Re: CAC Denies Registering ‘Wickedness Association of Nigeria’ As A Business (Pix) by nesphil(m): 12:35am On Jan 12, 2023
grin grin grin

Omicronvaccine:
CAC Denies Registering ‘Wickedness Association of Nigeria’ As A Business (Photos)

https://igberetvnews.com/1436326/cac-denies-registering-wickedness-association-nigeria-business-photos/
Re: CAC Denies Registering ‘Wickedness Association of Nigeria’ As A Business (Pix) by richard870(m): 3:08am On Jan 12, 2023
Lol
Re: CAC Denies Registering ‘Wickedness Association of Nigeria’ As A Business (Pix) by richard870(m): 3:08am On Jan 12, 2023
kereman1:
See cruise
Visit a clinic nao
Re: CAC Denies Registering ‘Wickedness Association of Nigeria’ As A Business (Pix) by adecz: 3:14am On Jan 12, 2023
Only Ebira people of Kogi can
attempt to register such an association❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️
Re: CAC Denies Registering ‘Wickedness Association of Nigeria’ As A Business (Pix) by Skmoda360(m): 7:20am On Jan 12, 2023
Jennyclay:
Who do you this strong thing....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MTN Admits Moving Out $13.9 Billion Out Of Nigeria Illegally / A Bank Is Frustrating Our Efforts To Recover Our Late Dad's Money. Help!!! / We Are Still Collecting Old Naira Notes - ECOBANK, UBA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.