Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,218 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu (30165 Views)

Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges / Photos And Video From Kwara PDP Campaign Rally / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by Gossipninja: 4:11pm On Jan 11, 2023
senatordave1:

Buhari got 17%

Be like say you dey smoke.

Which nonsénse 17? From where

1 Like

Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by Olamide0918(m): 4:12pm On Jan 11, 2023
Wow Mr President �
Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by Gossipninja: 4:13pm On Jan 11, 2023
CheapHomes1:

Do they carry canopy to airport?
You dey mind the mumu
Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by Kyase(m): 4:13pm On Jan 11, 2023
Bantu10:

Ndi Igbo will eat lagos money via Tinubu and still end up voting Peter Obi.

Kyase, I can bet this with your blockos

Why you go use my blockos bet grin
Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by obyno82: 4:14pm On Jan 11, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
God bless my patriotic Igbo brothers and sisters showing massive love to my incoming Preaident.
Thank you so much.
check my signature for free stuffs!

Thrash
Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by porthouse7(f): 4:14pm On Jan 11, 2023
See massive crowd, obi no get this crowd in Anambra

1 Like

Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by porthouse7(f): 4:15pm On Jan 11, 2023
Kyase:

This is more than the home coming that happened yesterday in anambra

Shey you guys talk say no be about rallies
I swear that obi rally in Anambra na shame

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by NNtv(m): 4:16pm On Jan 11, 2023
Mccullum:

Logically, Yorubas in Enugu can't come and show support for Tinubu, but if Igbos or Hausa in Ibadan appears for Peethief Greedy Obi Pandora campaign with their drums will look normal to you, hypocrite grin
yoruba people in Enugu are too busy for this kind of show. Most of them are in support of Obi. So, this people with talking drums are imported groups from Ogun.
Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by Fibonacci88: 4:17pm On Jan 11, 2023
MrEverest:

Lol, imagine when placards come plenty pass people grin grin

Enough cashing out for the political jobbers in Enugu state grin grin
GUY abeg una too get bad mouth.
Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by toneroforever(m): 4:18pm On Jan 11, 2023
BEJV:
bros talk true.. Wetin be this? For a whole ruling party... Can you compare it with the population obi got at Ibadan rally? Shame nor just dey catch u grin

In fairness to Tinubu, SE was never in the cards for him. If truly he pulled that much then he tried. But u & I know that 75% of that crowd was rented.
Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by Mccullum: 4:20pm On Jan 11, 2023
NNtv:
yoruba people in Enugu are too busy for this kind of show. Most of them are in support of Obi. So, this people with talking drums are imported groups from Ogun.

Shut up with your cho, cho, cho up and down, crying more than the bereaved with idiotic expression, logically, you're deciding for all Yorubas in Igbo land grin

1 Like

Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by Jahwinaboy(m): 4:21pm On Jan 11, 2023
NNtv:
Apc should stop this rented crowd gimmicks.

Look at this picture and you will see a talking drum which is a yoruba music instrument at this rally. Does any igbo music group use talking drums?
detective work fit u
Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by ada9ja(f): 4:22pm On Jan 11, 2023
herkeem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7n2YDhQLnS0

The presidential campaign rally of the All progressives Congress APC continues today in Enugu and the city is on lockdown to welcome ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU to the coal City. These are pictures from the rally

This video shows people who were begged to stand for some minute, no sign of joyousness

Ndi ala

2k dey alright Sha
my twin told me they receive this morning for mobilisation
Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by BISFOYAT(m): 4:24pm On Jan 11, 2023
Kyase:
Press their neck for their backyard

We just need 5% and we may have more grin

This is more than what obi got in anambra yesterday, despite using primary school square

This na stadium

I have seen it all. Tinubu is already a winner.

If He could pull up to these in Enugu. Then, He is a master in the game. Politic is a game. Because it's belong to the devil.

1 Like

Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by 9jii(m): 4:29pm On Jan 11, 2023
BEJV:
bros talk true.. Wetin be this? For a whole ruling party... Can you compare it with the population obi got at Ibadan rally? Shame nor just dey catch u grin
Can you compare the population of Ibadan and tiny population of Enugu? Nonsense
Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by francotunsco: 4:35pm On Jan 11, 2023
I give it to the media crew of Asiwaju campaign team. They dont fall our hands atall. Even when the crowds are not sooo much. They professionally take their snaps for strategic angles making the best of the situation. kudos!
Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by SLAP44: 4:39pm On Jan 11, 2023
BEJV:

This is not enugu
Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by SLAP44: 4:39pm On Jan 11, 2023
Tinubu enugu rally

Behind the empty canopies

Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by kristisking(m): 4:40pm On Jan 11, 2023
Politicians understand Nigerians too well so they tend to weaponize poverty. It is a pity. It is possible that majority of those that went to the rally did that expecting to get a share of any mobilisation fund
Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by Musauzor(m): 4:41pm On Jan 11, 2023
Looks like a wedding reception in a village square
Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by tk4radi: 4:42pm On Jan 11, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
God bless my patriotic Igbo brothers and sisters showing massive love to my incoming Preaident.
Thank you so much.
check my signature for free stuffs!
Igbos are All Igbos

1 Like

Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by tk4radi: 4:43pm On Jan 11, 2023
Kyase:

Just 5% is required
You for Kukuma say 0.00%
Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by tk4radi: 4:44pm On Jan 11, 2023
adioolayi:

Are you saying there are no talking drum players in entire Enugu State
It's like saying that there are traditional Ogene-Dance Groups in the South-West
Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by tk4radi: 4:45pm On Jan 11, 2023

DRONE PHOTOS ABBEGG..!!

Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by adioolayi(m): 4:48pm On Jan 11, 2023
tk4radi:
It's like saying that there are traditional Ogene-Dance Groups in the South-West

I have seen them at parties (of course Igbo parties) in Lagos and Ibadan

1 Like

Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by femisplash: 4:49pm On Jan 11, 2023
herkeem:
Still massive
If you have more pictures to upload, next time, you book space for it before others occupy the front page.
Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by Jostoman: 4:50pm On Jan 11, 2023
Kyase:
Press their neck for their backyard

We just need 5% and we may have more grin

This is more than what obi got in anambra yesterday, despite using primary school square

This na stadium
grin grin mammoth crowd cheesy
Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by tk4radi: 4:50pm On Jan 11, 2023
adioolayi:

I have seen them at parties (of course Igbo parties) in Lagos and Ibadan
So, imported igbo players to Igbo parties., Is what you're using to compare a regional gathering??

What would an Ogene-Dance Group be doing in any political gathering in IBADAN,, OR SOKOTO.??

Even if the gathering was for Peter-Obi, Peter should be speaking to the People in Ibadan or Sokoto (as much as possible) in their own predominant languages and cultures..
Any Ogene group there is definitely imported, because an Ogene Performer who based there would definitely go hungry.
Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by MICHEALADEX(m): 4:53pm On Jan 11, 2023
NNtv:

Look at this picture and you will see a talking drum which is a yoruba music instrument at this rally. Does any igbo music group use talking drums?

Only sick people think like this

Are there no Yorubas in Enugu?

Were somebody

1 Like

Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by tk4radi: 4:56pm On Jan 11, 2023
MICHEALADEX:

Only sick people think like this

Are there no Yorubas in Enugu?

Were somebody
In what Numbers??
And playing Talking Drums is what they are doing for a living in Enugu?
Or that's their pass-time hobby?
Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by AliGro: 5:01pm On Jan 11, 2023
Do you mean Enugu is homogenous? Only Igbos live there?
NNtv:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nyako’s Trial: ‘two Witnesses Die After Giving Evidence’ / Ghana President-Elect, Akufo-Addo Visits Buhari (Photos) / 2023 Presidency splits Tinubu, Osinbajo - Sunnews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.