Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu (30181 Views)

Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges / Photos And Video From Kwara PDP Campaign Rally / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by Novarisammy2: 3:27pm On Jan 11, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
God bless my patriotic Igbo brothers and sisters showing massive love to my incoming Preaident.
Thank you so much.
check my signature for free stuffs!

they won't be tagged beerfraud, ipob, pigs, zombidients today right ? today they have become patriotic Igbos for BAT

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by Novarisammy2: 3:29pm On Jan 11, 2023
adioolayi:

Are you saying there are no talking drum players in entire Enugu State

Igbos don't use talking drums. it's mostly associated with the yorubas

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by Goldensword: 3:32pm On Jan 11, 2023
herkeem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7n2YDhQLnS0

The presidential campaign rally of the All progressives Congress APC continues today in Enugu and the city is on lockdown to welcome ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU to the coal City. These are pictures from the rally
Nlfpmod mynd44 Seun lalasticlala

I'm based in Enugu, infact my place to this okpara square is trekkable but funny enough I didn't even know that tinubu is coming to Enugu today, i only saw it on nairaland today likewise many people, because everyone is going about their normal activities like nothing is happening there, tinubu should just forget south east, because he's not getting even 3% vote here, we're fully OBEDIENT here.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by Novarisammy2: 3:32pm On Jan 11, 2023
Kyase:
Press their neck for their backyard

We just need 5% and we may have more grin

This is more than what obi got in anambra yesterday, despite using primary school square

This na stadium

firstly, okpara square is not a stadium. secondly if this all APC could gather with all the mobilization then apc has become a laughing stock

buhari pulled ten times of this number but couldn't get 25%

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by Kyase(m): 3:34pm On Jan 11, 2023
adekolaelect:
they will later come to Insult you. Those Flatt headeds get bad mouthing yet nothing work in their favour politically.

Insult no dey enter me na
Person no fit beat me na, na the only thing dem get to do me be that

But some still get sense sha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by bentenny(m): 3:34pm On Jan 11, 2023
Just watching the APC campaign in Enugu and tinubu is busy talking trash in front of them!
Something he can never try in the north!
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by Kyase(m): 3:36pm On Jan 11, 2023
Novarisammy2:

firstly, okpara square is not a stadium. secondly if this all APC could gather with all the mobilization then apc has become a laughing stock

buhari pulled ten times of this number but couldn't get 25%

I say ba?
Na just 5% of reasonable votes we need their
That's all
Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by herkeem: 3:45pm On Jan 11, 2023
Still massive

1 Like

Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by senatordave1(m): 3:47pm On Jan 11, 2023
NNtv:
Apc should stop this rented crowd gimmicks.

Look at this picture and you will see a talking drum which is a yoruba music instrument at this rally. Does any igbo music group use talking drums?

Thats the Yoruba community in Enugu boy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by senatordave1(m): 3:48pm On Jan 11, 2023
NNtv:
they really messed up big time.
In 2019, the then apc leader in Enugu was able to fill-up this same venue with (39,000 people).

Stop talking rubbish.in 2019,buhari used the stadium

1 Like

Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by senatordave1(m): 3:52pm On Jan 11, 2023
Goldensword:

I'm based in Enugu, infact my place to this okpara square is trekkable but funny enough I didn't even know that tinubu is coming to Enugu today, i only saw it on nairaland today likewise many people, because everyone is going about their normal activities like nothing is happening there, tinubu should just forget south east, because he's not getting even 3% vote here, we're fully OBEDIENT here.

Buhari got 17%
Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by assholemods: 4:01pm On Jan 11, 2023
BEJV:
Op this is Very shameful na..... Just pray d mod does nt push this to front page u go hear am hot from nairalanders . Send me ur acc number if u can count up to 100 people in the pictures u see
Olodo APC doesn't expect much in the East we know say na Obi una go vote so no big deal.

1 Like

Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by mrksquare: 4:02pm On Jan 11, 2023
herkeem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7n2YDhQLnS0

The presidential campaign rally of the All progressives Congress APC continues today in Enugu and the city is on lockdown to welcome ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU to the coal City. These are pictures from the rally

Did Senator Chimaroke Nnamani attend the rally? Asking for friend.
Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by assholemods: 4:02pm On Jan 11, 2023
Goldensword:

Lol who doesn't know that East will naturally be for Obi? What you are saying is not new and it is not a big deal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by abobote: 4:03pm On Jan 11, 2023
This should be town hall meeting, how can a ruling party record this low turnout

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by Blake755: 4:03pm On Jan 11, 2023
post=119931116:

Tinubu rally in Enugu
OMG wenti be that cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by Mccullum: 4:04pm On Jan 11, 2023
In their background, Tinubu is pressing their neck,

Let's be talking on another election in 2027, Congrats to ABAT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by CheapHomes1: 4:05pm On Jan 11, 2023
herkeem:

This was at the airport...... Don't lie na

Do they carry canopy to airport?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by Freemon: 4:05pm On Jan 11, 2023
NNtv:

Look at this picture and you will see a talking drum which is a yoruba music instrument at this rally. Does any igbo music group use talking drums?
Brosss no loud am too much make guys hustle enough before the season runs out, money no dey outside o
Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by Bantu10: 4:05pm On Jan 11, 2023
Kyase:

This is more than the home coming that happened yesterday in anambra

Shey you guys talk say no be about rallies

Ndi Igbo will eat lagos money via Tinubu and still end up voting Peter Obi.

Kyase, I can bet this with your blockos
Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by Laple0541(m): 4:06pm On Jan 11, 2023
See how Tinubu dey fück Obi for Obi backyard.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by doneback04: 4:06pm On Jan 11, 2023
Them don hire youth as usual and pay them to hold banner grin grin cheesy
Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by Sermwell(m): 4:06pm On Jan 11, 2023
Plus10:
The crowd looks like child dedication,Umahni don scam baba blue grin grin
Is umahi the governor of Enugu? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by tolue42(m): 4:06pm On Jan 11, 2023
NNtv:

So there's no Yorubas residing in Enugu

Una daft no be small!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by Easylife1234: 4:07pm On Jan 11, 2023
Asiwaju, the people choices, on your mandate will stand

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by Benwallt(m): 4:08pm On Jan 11, 2023
BEJV:
bros talk true.. Wetin be this? For a whole ruling party... Can you compare it with the population obi got at Ibadan rally? Shame nor just dey catch u grin

Reason before you talk. Can you compare the population of Ibadan to that of Enugu? How many people dey Enugu? I am sure LP presidential candidate is somewhere crying profusely watching something very organic as opposed to paid and retired artists induced yet sparse crowd LP is known for.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by egunna(m): 4:08pm On Jan 11, 2023
BEJV:
bros talk true.. Wetin be this? For a whole ruling party... Can you compare it with the population obi got at Ibadan rally? Shame nor just dey catch u grin
Wetin u go ask urself be say how many ppl dey the state?
Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by Couldntfigurean: 4:08pm On Jan 11, 2023
Wake me when they reach 200

Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by Mccullum: 4:09pm On Jan 11, 2023
NNtv:

Logically, Yorubas in Enugu can't come and show support for Tinubu, but if Igbos or Hausa in Ibadan appears for Peethief Greedy Obi Pandora campaign with their drums will look normal to you, hypocrite grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by Freemon: 4:09pm On Jan 11, 2023
mrksquare:

Did Senator Chimaroke Nnamane attend the rally? Asking for friend.
See as the people just dey wait patiently for their money after work by 4pm � no joy for their faces at all.

1 Like

Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by ogatboy(m): 4:09pm On Jan 11, 2023
I thought it was only in the North dey were eating Tinubu's money, apparently, they are also eating his money in the East. Afterall it is our money. Election no far again, then we will remind people that crowd size do not determine election win especially when it is a pay as you go crowd.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by Donedeal1(m): 4:11pm On Jan 11, 2023
Real Igbo's love

Asiwaju.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Presidency Release Press Statement Regarding Hajiya Amina Zakari / Ibrahim Babangida , a.k.a. IBB - The Evil Architect Of Nigeria's Downfall / Aisha Buhari Hosts Women & Youths To Victory Dinner, Her Kids & Buhari Attend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.