Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu (30155 Views)

Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges / Photos And Video From Kwara PDP Campaign Rally / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by belvaakala(f): 5:02pm On Jan 11, 2023
Imported crowd
herkeem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7n2YDhQLnS0

The presidential campaign rally of the All progressives Congress APC continues today in Enugu and the city is on lockdown to welcome ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU to the coal City. These are pictures from the rally
Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by NwokoloOwa: 5:05pm On Jan 11, 2023
NNtv:
Apc should stop this rented crowd gimmicks.

Look at this picture and you will see a talking drum which is a yoruba music instrument at this rally. Does any igbo music group use talking drums?

Haha. There are cultural troops that perform dances from different tribes in Nigeria. Also, the yorubas in Enugu could play to welcome their own.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by hollywater: 5:15pm On Jan 11, 2023
Make dem search that Man very well. He go don carri drug enter East to give us bad name.
Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by Alezy(m): 5:17pm On Jan 11, 2023
BEJV:
bros talk true.. Wetin be this? For a whole ruling party... Can you compare it with the population obi got at Ibadan rally? Shame nor just dey catch u grin
And them pay all these people.

Election go really shock many people

2 Likes

Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by Alezy(m): 5:22pm On Jan 11, 2023
Kyase:

Just 5% is required
Who is decieving you nah. You need 25% bros
Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by Omoodutodaiwa1: 5:28pm On Jan 11, 2023
NNtv:

Look at this picture and you will see a talking drum which is a yoruba music instrument at this rally. Does any igbo music group use talking drums?
Yoruba are everywhere even in imo state that I live

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by Mrfixitt(m): 5:28pm On Jan 11, 2023
Kyase:
Press their neck for their backyard

We just need 5% and we may have more grin

This is more than what obi got in anambra yesterday, despite using primary school square

This na stadium
Shut up, that arena is called Okpara square
Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by Zulum500: 5:37pm On Jan 11, 2023
Deep down obi supporters are pained grin grin
Them just de pretend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by Bigleaf1006: 5:37pm On Jan 11, 2023
BEJV:
bros talk true.. Wetin be this? For a whole ruling party... Can you compare it with the population obi got at Ibadan rally? Shame nor just dey catch u grin

Can you compare banana with apples, the way obidients don't sound irritatingly bereft to themselves is what still baffles me.....all of you initially sounded like Tinubu would never get up to 1,000 people at their rally in the east but there you have it same with ebonyi.

obi did quite ok in ibadan but Wait til Tinubu goes to Ibadan and compare to what your obi got there.

The APC ebonyi rally was far bigger than what obi had in Anambra his home state and also cannot beat this enugu rally.

Give kudos when necessary and rejoice with others when they are rejoicing so you would also have something to rejoice about.

1 Like

Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by DeCYRIKS(m): 5:45pm On Jan 11, 2023
There is something some of us here don't know about crowds. I will put it down this way:

1. very greater number of the people in a crowd are not fans, but were likely mobilised: by or for instant benefits, which we know already.

2. some are on the frenzy as an opportunity to sight a notorious name/personality

3. then you have the other fraction as your own.

Moreso, no matter how much crowd you may think was/is pulled in a given political rally over election periods, without the genuine Voter's Card, your crowd is baseless.

Pls let's not be too carried away by the sighted number yet until it translate to formidable victory.

1 Like

Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by kingsceemark(m): 5:46pm On Jan 11, 2023
APC go gather all the Hausa fulanis wey dey Enugu state put for one place, chaii

1 Like

Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by Kyase(m): 5:48pm On Jan 11, 2023
porthouse7:
I swear that obi rally in Anambra na shame

Big shame

1 Like

Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by Successkay12(m): 6:00pm On Jan 11, 2023
BEJV:
Op this is Very shameful na..... Just pray d mod does nt push this to front page u go hear am hot from nairalanders . Send me ur acc number if u can count up to 100 people in the pictures u see
Watin be Enugu population and what is d level of Enugu state security? Mugu
Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by Greggdekor007: 6:51pm On Jan 11, 2023
NNtv:

You leave matter dey talk of Talking drum, talking drum dey vote?
So, there is no Igbo musical instrument in Lagos or any Yoruba state.
See how pained you are on an APC campaign thread.

JAGABAN is coming

1 Like

Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by Drbarmes(m): 6:52pm On Jan 11, 2023
NNtv:

So there are no yoruba people in enugu state or what? Dont disgrace urself trying to console urself

1 Like

Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by chikason22(m): 6:57pm On Jan 11, 2023
Kyase:

This is more than what obi got in anambra yesterday, despite using primary school square

This na stadium
Naming ceremony. cheesycheesy
You better drop your tribalism and vote for competence. Vote wisely.

Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by Kyase(m): 6:59pm On Jan 11, 2023
chikason22:

Naming ceremony. cheesycheesy
You better drop your tribalism and vote for competence. Vote wisely.
Tribadism?
If its about tribe, I should be rooting for PDP, as the party chairman is from my tribe

Alas None of the presidential candidate is from my tribe
So what are you saying
Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by chikason22(m): 7:09pm On Jan 11, 2023
Kyase:

Just 5% is required
You're looking for 5% hahahahahah. Of APC get 10k for here, I go deactivate this moniker. Bookmark it.
Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by Godispeace: 7:11pm On Jan 11, 2023
Your igbo are tribalistic and intolerant. bunch of tribal idiots disguising to love Nigeria while they hate and insults other tribes --yorubas and Hausas

we yoruba are more matured , intelligent and tolerant. we accept u in our mist and give the neccesary atmosphere to strive on our land . shameless Ndigbo.

u can never be Nigeria president
BEJV:

1 Like

Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by Pthumble(m): 7:13pm On Jan 11, 2023
Na cashout they came for okay. SE is for Peter Obi.

This na stadium[/quote]
Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by chikason22(m): 7:13pm On Jan 11, 2023
Kyase:

Tribadism?
If its about tribe, I should be rooting for PDP, as the party chairman is from my tribe

Alas None of the presidential candidate is from my tribe
So what are you saying
So what are you benefitting from APC disaster government. Abi you have a special market where you buy stuffs at discounted price?
Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by ehsan55p: 7:17pm On Jan 11, 2023
More comingMore coming...
Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by Kyase(m): 7:20pm On Jan 11, 2023
chikason22:

So what are you benefitting from APC disaster government. Abi you have a special market where you buy stuffs at discounted price?

Food stuffs are cheap here in the north bro
We farm

1 Like

Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by Kyase(m): 7:21pm On Jan 11, 2023
chikason22:

You're looking for 5% hahahahahah. Of APC get 10k for here, I go deactivate this moniker. Bookmark it.

I will remind you

1 Like

Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by chikason22(m): 7:23pm On Jan 11, 2023
Kyase:

Food stuffs are cheap here in the north bro
We farm
Fulani herdsmen dey gre una farm for Benue?? The killings are too much?
Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by Kyase(m): 7:35pm On Jan 11, 2023
chikason22:

Fulani herdsmen dey gre una farm for Benue?? The killings are too much?

Have you ever seen someone from Benue and that based in Benue complain about the killings apart from Ortom and its aides?

If you no know wetin dey happen for here no just choke mouth

1 Like

Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by 77up(m): 7:52pm On Jan 11, 2023
I honestly don't expect up to this, so massive shocked

Asiwaju is coming.

1 Like

Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by Apili: 8:03pm On Jan 11, 2023
Like if you have gotten your pvc
Share for obi
Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by Mrpojj(m): 8:03pm On Jan 11, 2023
herkeem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7n2YDhQLnS0

The presidential campaign rally of the All progressives Congress APC continues today in Enugu and the city is on lockdown to welcome ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU to the coal City. These are pictures from the rally
How come APC pple are not saying, cut your rally according to your size today?
Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by zomby(m): 8:27pm On Jan 11, 2023
The Yeast Love for the Jagaban of Nigeria…
Na wah o!

1 Like

Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by zomby(m): 8:37pm On Jan 11, 2023
Everything goes in the Yeast; all you need to do is show them the MONEY, and the shameless flatheaddss will dance to your music like no man’s business.

Unbelievable!

1 Like

Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by Babastrong(m): 8:42pm On Jan 11, 2023
[quote author=BEJV post=119931000]Op this is Very shameful na..... Just pray d mod does nt push this to front page u go hear am hot from nairalanders . Send me ur acc number if u can count up to 100 people in the pictures u see[ Even if they are 3. I think you have seen there is going to be erection in igbo land.]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari's Security Resuced Buba Marwa From Angry Mob At APC Presidential Rally / Ghana President-Elect, Akufo-Addo Visits Buhari (Photos) / 2023 Presidency splits Tinubu, Osinbajo - Sunnews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.