Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare (13540 Views)

Peter Psquare Apologises For Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman, Lagos PPRO Reacts / A Bride Campaigns For Labour Party's Peter Obi On Her Wedding Day (Photos) / Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by Eriggs: 4:08pm On Jan 11, 2023
Failures

3 Likes

Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by jmoore(m): 4:08pm On Jan 11, 2023
D
Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by meobizy(f): 4:09pm On Jan 11, 2023
What he won’t mention is how much he’s collecting behind the scenes for all these promotions. Igbo man.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by Benwallt(m): 4:11pm On Jan 11, 2023
Is this the one whose marriage hit the rocks?

1 Like

Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by BigYash: 4:11pm On Jan 11, 2023
Thinkam:
Obi will drop out of the race latest January 18

Atiku is coming
When you are awake ,let us know.. Cux this dream dey sweet you well well right now.
Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by sms4sure(m): 4:12pm On Jan 11, 2023
All you these Igbo people enjoying Lagos as If it's London should just be appreciative for once.

5 Likes

Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by Ilaje1: 4:12pm On Jan 11, 2023
Chiefwhip001:
Way to go, not one failed tribalistic musician,
All reasonable and sane Nigerian will vote for peter obi, the best choice.

What makes PSquare right and Brymo (apart from his stupid rants) wrong to support his candidate? What makes Obi, who was part of PDP until few months ago and says his ideology is not different from Atiku, better than others especially Atiku? Is it safe to conclude that Peter is not different from Brymo, supporting Obi based on his ethnicity but hiding under the right person for Nigeria?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by Benwallt(m): 4:12pm On Jan 11, 2023
meobizy:
What he won’t mention is how much he’s collecting behind the scenes for all these promotions. Igbo man.

They have almost impoverished obi. Billing him heavily

5 Likes

Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 11, 2023
Em just wan cash out grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by Bluntemperor: 4:14pm On Jan 11, 2023
Kentuforchrist:
God should give us the person that will fit this country abeg we don tire

A word is enough for the Wise!
Very Soon now, elections will be over and I wander what some guys will be telling us about their Careers because they sold out to Politicians they don't know their ways!
I wish the best hands to rule Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by PrinceMajestic: 4:15pm On Jan 11, 2023
How dare you tell Nigerians who to vote for? Stupid boy Thunder faya you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by Alary: 4:15pm On Jan 11, 2023
Apophenia24k:
I don collect my own on Monday.

Simple and straightforward..

You don collect your own on MONDAY , I know you stays in the Southwest or south south, it is not feasible in the south east

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by mabeni(m): 4:16pm On Jan 11, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

We will vote for Peter Obi when YOU relocate to Anambra, the war zone.

Una leave your family house in ruins, escaped to Lagos, Heaven.... you come forget say na pig sty you left behind.

Nigeria shall NEVER be like Anambra. We will aspire for Lagos.
mention one political appointment or office Peter Obi holds at the moment or his Obi currently Nigeria president?

3 Likes

Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by dafeoroyo: 4:17pm On Jan 11, 2023
Him put JuJu for mouth ? Peter obi ko ,Peter obi nii

It can only b Asiwaju

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by TheChameleon: 4:18pm On Jan 11, 2023
mabeni:
mention one political appointment or office Peter Obi holds at the moment or his Obi currently Nigeria president?

So it makes it okay for Anambra to be the pit latrine of a shiithole ?

1 Like

Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by unclejb2(m): 4:18pm On Jan 11, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

We will vote for Peter Obi when YOU relocate to Anambra, the war zone.

Una leave your family house in ruins, escaped to Lagos, flat heads' Heaven.... you come forget say na pig sty you left behind.

Nigeria shall NEVER be like Anambra. We will aspire for Lagos.
you are pasting a picture of Reno that is on exile, asking Nigerian to vote for a candidate that also lives in exile in Dubai.... Shame

1 Like

Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by vacanci: 4:20pm On Jan 11, 2023
Meagainstthem:
Wetin this upcoming artist dey yarngrin

They tried to use Peter Obi to revive their career but it was a rude shock. Since then, they have hibernated.

I thought they said they will be going with Obi from state to state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by Tflex01: 4:20pm On Jan 11, 2023
Frosheer:
I wish every other artistes will follow suit.. this is for the future of this country for God sake

Brymo has already done the same thing... Endorsing the real winner, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by BISFOYAT(m): 4:21pm On Jan 11, 2023
chisomkachy:

https://twitter.com/PeterPsquare/status/1613117071822589952?t=ZZtFnjyDXpANQnPjY4l5iA&s=19

Tinubu will rule over you for Eight Years. You can't escape it. Deal with it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by Bravetunde: 4:22pm On Jan 11, 2023
sms4sure:
All you these Igbo people enjoying Lagos as If it's London should just be appreciative for once.
Lagos is a no man's land.it belongs to all nigerians if you don't like it commit sewcide like awolowo

1 Like

Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by Pclemenza: 4:22pm On Jan 11, 2023
Thinkam:
Any Pvc not for Atiku is a useless Pvc

Obi will drop out of the race latest January 18

Atiku is coming
Wetin you just type, You sef Thinkam

E make sense?

2 Likes

Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by TheChameleon: 4:24pm On Jan 11, 2023
unclejb2:
you are pasting a picture of Reno that is on exile, asking Nigerian to vote for a candidate that also lives in exile in Dubai.... Shame

So you saw Reno....but didn't read the message.

Let me guess, you got worse than a 3rd Class?

Because only someone dumber will aspire to be led by a 3rd Class Dullard

1 Like

Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by Shikini: 4:24pm On Jan 11, 2023
Yes ooo
Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by silibaba: 4:24pm On Jan 11, 2023
G00DHardDick:
Below is my PVC and I am massively going to vote for peter Obi

I follow you for back.

2 Likes

Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by ghiloman28(m): 4:26pm On Jan 11, 2023
I will collect my PVC and vote for ASIWAJU. Nobody is attacking him let any artist say this on Tinubu or ATIKU those hate pikin will start ranting.

1 Like

Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by jchioma: 4:27pm On Jan 11, 2023
Roger3D:
God forbid bad thing! I can't waste my precious vote on a well packaged fraud like Peter Obi. Just this morning we got to know about how the UK government shut down his company for refusal to declare his income. If he becomes president(God forbid), our federation account will be shipped to the Cayman Islands and registered under his daughter's name.

Relax eeh. There's nothing hidden that shall not be revealed. Are you aware that SERAP has asked each candidates running for presidency to declare their assets?

We will see which candidate is bold enough to declare his.

So, I ask, why do you support your candidate? Is it due to tribal or other pecuniary reasons? Be truthful to yourself?
Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by NavasBit: 4:30pm On Jan 11, 2023
He can't win in February. Make he come back in 2027 ����

2 Likes

Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by unclejb2(m): 4:30pm On Jan 11, 2023
TheChameleon:

So you saw Reno....but didn't read the message.

Let me guess, you got worse than a 3rd Class?

Because only someone dumber will aspire to be led by a 3rd Class Dullard
Tony Elumelu had a 3rd class.

Bill gates and Zuckerberg were even dropouts...

I'll rather follow an honest, untainted corruption free 3rd class graduate than follow a drug lord who has everything about him as shady or an extremely corrupt politician whose only interest is looting the country dry.

Peter Obi is your next president. Brace up for the shock impact

1 Like

Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by sukar886: 4:31pm On Jan 11, 2023
Meagainstthem:
Wetin this upcoming artist dey yarngrin
You are insane

1 Like

Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by francotunsco: 4:31pm On Jan 11, 2023
...tell it to the empty crowd that greeted your awful performance in Kogi.

1 Like

Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by francotunsco: 4:32pm On Jan 11, 2023
JAGABAN! JAGABAN! JAGABAN!

1 Like

Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by yetunsbay(m): 4:34pm On Jan 11, 2023
[/b]Vote for Obi yet you reside in Lagos- Reno[b] mumu people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Updates Of PDP Convention At Eagle Square / Abdulmumuni Abiola: Nigeria Not Ripe For Youth President - MKO Abiola’s Son / No human being can soothe poverty nurtured for 14 years in 4 years - Onochie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.