Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare (13533 Views)

Peter Psquare Apologises For Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman, Lagos PPRO Reacts / A Bride Campaigns For Labour Party's Peter Obi On Her Wedding Day (Photos) / Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by blackpanda: 4:35pm On Jan 11, 2023
God forbid. I cant vote a scamming lieing pandora

2 Likes

Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by Occurstaem(m): 4:39pm On Jan 11, 2023
Laple0541:
Ok we've heard you P² the upcoming artistes.

Imagine how myopic these guys are, people that spent there entire life in Jos, Abuja and Lagos are telling us to vote a man whose greatest achievement after a wasteful 8years as a governor was a barren brewery.

If Obi could desert Anambra because of little insecurity therein, it's obvious he will desert Nigeria and rule from elsewhere if elected.

NIGERIA NEEDS A TESTED AND TRUSTED LEADER WITH PROVEN CREDENTIALS NOT A MEDIOCRE.
Don't mind him. Ordinary PDP primary Obi Pandora ran away before it even began. Such a coward who japa even before the first shot was fired.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by Skty: 4:39pm On Jan 11, 2023
Romanoff:
Yes o.

If you're collecting your PVC to vote an old demented man, your PVC will get lost before the presidential election day.

Amen
Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by fredoooooo: 4:41pm On Jan 11, 2023
If your leaders or Obi get it right in Anambra will you run down to Lagos... grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by Skty: 4:42pm On Jan 11, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

We will vote for Peter Obi when YOU relocate to Anambra, the war zone.

Una leave your family house in ruins, escaped to Lagos, flat heads' Heaven.... you come forget say na pig sty you left behind.

Nigeria shall NEVER be like Anambra. We will aspire for Lagos.

Yes o. 200 million Nigerians are Igbos living in Lagos. Na only Lagos all Nigerians de live. The other parts of naija empty. Everybody de Lagos. Weldone, senior man
Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by Diligence: 4:43pm On Jan 11, 2023
Enough of " Vote Wisely!". We are now SPECIFIC!

Take Back Your Country
Vote Labour Party
RescueNigeriaNow
Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by Memeni(m): 4:48pm On Jan 11, 2023
Peter Psqure advising Dimwits for their own good.

Nobody go see shishi beg from anybody this time around o.

1 Like

Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by Rapuru14: 4:52pm On Jan 11, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

Una leave your family house in ruins, escaped to Lagos, flat heads' Heaven.... you come forget say na pig sty you left behind.

grin grin grin
See as Reno dey use your brain play Ludo!
Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by Meagainstthem: 4:53pm On Jan 11, 2023
vacanci:

They tried to use Peter Obi to revive their career but it was a rude shock. Since then, they have hibernated.

I thought they said they will be going with Obi from state to state.

You dey mind those clown?

1 Like

Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by logizorla: 4:55pm On Jan 11, 2023
I have my PVC ready, and am going to vote OBI, know this and know peace. ATIKU and Tinubu are not good for Nigeria at this trying moment.
Atiku or Tinubu will add to the misery of this country, avoid them.
Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by kingkhan(m): 4:55pm On Jan 11, 2023
[quote author=chisomkachy post=119931258]

https://twitter.com/PeterPsquare/status/1613117071822589952?t=ZZtFnjyDXpANQnPjY4l5iA&s=19[na Atiku we go vote
Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by Oziens: 4:56pm On Jan 11, 2023
Meagainstthem:
Wetin this upcoming artist dey yarngrin
What part of this message you have issue with? Doesn't Nigeria belongs to Nigerian & don't we deserve Good governance?
Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by Meagainstthem: 5:01pm On Jan 11, 2023
Oziens:

What part of this message you have issue with? Doesn't Nigeria belongs to Nigerian & don't we deserve Good governance?

Vote @PeterObi & @NgLabour

Here's the part I have problem with,everybody know Peter obi to be clown except some Igbo who want to foist their brother on us because he's one of them.

1 Like

Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by Waffarianman(m): 5:02pm On Jan 11, 2023
My fear about this election is rigging. I pray they don't rig it for apc
Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by Blazebond(m): 5:05pm On Jan 11, 2023
This guy's always have a problem with people supporting other candidates other than obi,two very immature people.

2 Likes

Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by TheChameleon: 5:05pm On Jan 11, 2023
Rapuru14:

grin grin grin
See as Reno dey use your brain play Ludo!

Did he lie ? Na your brains he dey use play checkers nah

1 Like

Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by TheChameleon: 5:06pm On Jan 11, 2023
unclejb2:
Tony Elumelu had a 3rd class.

Bill gates and Zuckerberg were even dropouts...

I'll rather follow an honest, untainted corruption free 3rd class graduate than follow a drug lord who has everything about him as shady or an extremely corrupt politician whose only interest is looting the country dry.

Peter Obi is your next president. Brace up for the shock impact

I am not a Biafran citizen so Peter Obi can NEVER ever rule me.

3 Likes

Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by Elidrisy20: 5:10pm On Jan 11, 2023
Jobless youths

1 Like

Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by colestephan86: 5:14pm On Jan 11, 2023
chisomkachy:

https://twitter.com/PeterPsquare/status/1613117071822589952?t=ZZtFnjyDXpANQnPjY4l5iA&s=19
So u think obi is the right candidate.
They are scared to say ,vote ibo man. Now they refer to obi as the right candidate

1 Like

Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by Lubumbashi: 5:14pm On Jan 11, 2023
At least Psquare will be comforted that the number of likes he received in that post are more than the number of people who showed up at the port Harcourt rally of Obi. The social media is where they go for solace cool

2 Likes

Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by unclejb2(m): 5:15pm On Jan 11, 2023
TheChameleon:

I am not a Biafran citizen so Peter Obi can NEVER ever rule me.
get ready to join Reno on exile from May 29... That's the swearing in date to Peter Obi
Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by maasoap(m): 5:16pm On Jan 11, 2023
"What's" up musicians! grin grin grin
Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by blessedbanky: 5:16pm On Jan 11, 2023
God1000:
Great advise, I already have mine.

I'm ready to exercise my franchise

Time to save the country from the hands of vultures.

Meanwhile contact us for IELTS, TOEFL, and SAT tutorials. Contact us on 08160074676
Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by maasoap(m): 5:22pm On Jan 11, 2023
Romanoff:
Yes o.
If you're collecting your PVC to vote an old demented man, your PVC will get lost before the presidential election day.

The same PVC that I have been using since 2011 when it was first issued to me when you didn't even know the meaning or value of it or another one? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by Romanoff(f): 5:25pm On Jan 11, 2023
maasoap:

The same PVC that I have been using since 2011 when it was first issued to me when you didn't even know the meaning or value of it or another one? grin grin grin

The same one I've also been using since 2011.

It will lost if you're voting for a demented candidate.

I no call name but you know say your candidate no well. Nicely laced shoes bruh.
Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by 35824L: 5:26pm On Jan 11, 2023
Iboe people and hypocrisy. When Brymo supported Asiwaju, he was termed a tribalist, now this one is supporting his bros from same state and iboes are praising him. It's like after singing to empty stadium in PH his eyes have not yet cleared.

1 Like

Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by JOemmy(m): 5:28pm On Jan 11, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

We will start taking people like you who thinks like this serious when lagos returns all the nigerian money used in developing lagos and also stop collecting federal monthly allocations from the sales of oil and gas from the SS/SE. Stupid reno omokri that's tweeting rubbish why is he also living abroad is London his father's land?
Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by Britishpea: 5:28pm On Jan 11, 2023
Don’t worry we will auction your lekki house and deport you to Anambra after the elections. Let’s see if you will still make it musically by then. We just want to check something with you for 5 years.

1 Like

Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by ifihearam: 5:32pm On Jan 11, 2023
I would have taken these oloshi seriously if he were not Igbo

1 Like

Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by richybanky(m): 5:32pm On Jan 11, 2023
Collected mine yesterday.. Peter Obi all the way grin cheesy

Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by Britishpea: 5:33pm On Jan 11, 2023
JOemmy:

We will start taking people like you who thinks like this serious when lagos returns all the nigerian money used in developing lagos and also stop collecting federal monthly allocations from the sales of oil and gas from the SS/SE. Stupid reno omokri that's tweeting rubbish why is he also living abroad is London his father's land?

Shut up
Omokri ran away. He’s in exile.

Your post is ridden with errors. Howbeit, Lagos collects allocations just like every other states in Nigeria. So your likes should go to other states and make your existence possible there.

Lagos is your haven true or false? Even to sell gala you must find Lagos traffic.
Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by kingsceemark(m): 5:44pm On Jan 11, 2023
Meagainstthem:
Wetin this upcoming artist dey yarngrin

You no even qualify to be his Gate man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ganduje Visits Sick Senator Musa In Hospital / Peace Corps: "We Only Lobbied Senators, We Didn’t Bribe Them" / Shaibu Accuses Yekini Idiaye Of Collecting N40m From APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.