Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,453 members, 7,830,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare (13545 Views)

Peter Psquare Apologises For Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman, Lagos PPRO Reacts / A Bride Campaigns For Labour Party's Peter Obi On Her Wedding Day (Photos) / Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by mokolade21845: 5:48pm On Jan 11, 2023
Great advise, I already have mine.I'm ready to exercise my franchiseGreat advise, I already have mine.I'm ready to exercise my franchise...
Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by Nickymezor(f): 6:08pm On Jan 11, 2023
I have mine o
Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by Abudat(m): 6:14pm On Jan 11, 2023
sms4sure:
All you these Igbo people enjoying Lagos as If it's London should just be appreciative for once.
enjoying Lagos like you are putting food in there mouth for free haba . The way some people are reasoning self as if you are balling like him..
Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by ATLIEN2027: 6:24pm On Jan 11, 2023
The Igbo/IPOB project is DOA.
Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by adexoramo(m): 6:27pm On Jan 11, 2023
We will vote Ashiwaju you can vote your Obi in peace. It is democracy a game of numbers. We are yet to see your Obi campaign in the north o abi na southern president him wan be.
Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by Meagainstthem: 6:30pm On Jan 11, 2023
kingsceemark:

You no even qualify to be his Gate man

You say wetin?
Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by Tareq1105: 6:41pm On Jan 11, 2023
chisomkachy:

https://twitter.com/PeterPsquare/status/1613117071822589952?t=ZZtFnjyDXpANQnPjY4l5iA&s=19

Yes, we all should vote whoever we considered to be the right candidates from top to bottom. I vote individuals and not Party.

Tinubu APC is my President ✓

Gbenga Daniel APC is my Senator ✓

House of Reps (undecided) ?

Lado Adebutu PDP my governor (Dapo Abiodun did not do the road to my town he promised)✓

House of assembly (Odogbolu) APC✓

1 Like

Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by ismodiwa(m): 7:02pm On Jan 11, 2023
Get away, you upcoming artist..
Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by Lolachef(f): 7:07pm On Jan 11, 2023
Psquare is an upcoming artiste?
Meagainstthem:
Wetin this upcoming artist dey yarngrin
Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by Sambo4040: 7:34pm On Jan 11, 2023
Romanoff:
Yes o.

If you're collecting your PVC to vote an old demented man, your PVC will get lost before the presidential election day.

Amen
Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by Meagainstthem: 8:33pm On Jan 11, 2023
Lolachef:
Psquare is an upcoming artiste?

Yes, set awon portable
Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by Suunnn(f): 8:37pm On Jan 11, 2023
Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by Lolachef(f): 8:45pm On Jan 11, 2023
Pele aburo portable.

U no wise rara
Meagainstthem:

Yes, set awon portable
Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by uche393: 8:48pm On Jan 11, 2023
as for me, my family, my niggas and girlfriends.....we are all voting for Peter Obi
Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by IbileIfe: 8:49pm On Jan 11, 2023
chisomkachy:

https://twitter.com/PeterPsquare/status/1613117071822589952?t=ZZtFnjyDXpANQnPjY4l5iA&s=19
Because Peter Obi is Igbo like him.

It is strange how majority of Nigerian youths keep on fooling themselves that they want a New Nigeria by new leaders, but they still prefer to support political leaders of the old order of political title chasers since 1999 to date.
Peter Obi is not a new political leader, but an extension of the political corruption of the corrupt and incompetent Nigerian government.

All those supporting Peter Obi are political hypocrites.

The fact that majority of Nigerian youths are not supporting their fellow youth
Professor Christopher Imumolen of the Accord Party who is the youngest presidential candidate for the 2023 presidential election exposed their political conceit and deceit.

The Big Picture of the future of Nigeria is
39 year old Imumolen, the Addo of Abaji, an educationist, a university professor, a serial entrepreneur, a business mogul and a Nigerian Politician. He is the founder of Joint Professional Training and Support International Limited (JPTS) and UNIC Foundation, a non-profit, non governmental organization. He is the flagbearer for the Accord Party, ahead of the 2023 Nigerian presidential elections.

Fun Fact: On February 8, 2022, it was reported that Imumolen launched a two billion naira education scholarship trust fund for entertainers in the entertainment industry of Nigeria. Musicians Small Doctor and B-Red were among the beneficiaries of the scheme. According to news report, he described the trust fund as "a promise to help the well-placed celebrities in a better perception for their millions followers, which will, in turn spur them to begin to believe in education as a sure way to nation building".
Imumolen's Manifesto: Take up abandoned projects; increase boarder control systems; fix education al system in 6 months; create jobs for graduates; supporting SMEs; power supply; health facilities; rebrand Nigeria.

Professor Christopher Imumolen of the Accord Party is the best presidential candidate if Nigerian youths want a new political leader of visionary leadership for the nation building of a New Nigeria in the leadership of Africa among the comity of nation's in the world.
Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by xchuky: 9:06pm On Jan 11, 2023
MASSIVE RIGGING ONGOING IN LAGOS!!!
I went to OLOMU PRIMARY SCHOOL, AJAH, Eti-Osa, LAGOS to collect my PVC today. I noticed that up to 80% of Igbo name bearing folks were told that their PVCs can not be found. Am so sure of what am saying because out of annoyance that I didn't get my PVC I have to start asking others in same situation there names, at this point I noticed that almost all are Igbo bearing names except a Yoruba lady with surname that looks like Edo name.
Please let the Labour Party do something about it now!!. WE ARE LOOSING OUR VOTES!!!
Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by naijapikin2(m): 9:28pm On Jan 11, 2023
My friend don't be rude

Oh sorry you're not rudeboy you're Mr p.

And importantly you're right
Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by michoim(m): 9:30pm On Jan 11, 2023
You must be high on GIN. Lol
Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by Meagainstthem: 9:35pm On Jan 11, 2023
Lolachef:
Pele aburo portable.

U no wise rara

What's your problem?
Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by samadeyanju1: 10:47pm On Jan 11, 2023
Below is my PVC and I am massively going to vote for peter ObiBelow is my PVC and I am massively going to vote for peter Obi...
Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by Igboslayer: 12:26am On Jan 12, 2023
Association of foolish followers, failed politicians and musician consoling themselves.
Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by henrydav: 4:29am On Jan 12, 2023
Thinkam:
Any Pvc not for Atiku is a useless Pvc

Obi will drop out of the race latest January 18

Atiku is coming
Atikuluta is a shadow in this election. The election is between Peter Obi and pee poo bulabla
Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by tungamaje: 5:32am On Jan 12, 2023
fredoooooo:
If your leaders or Obi get it right in Anambra will you run down to Lagos... grin cheesy grin
Lagos belongs to all Nigerians because it was developed by the federal govt of Nigeria with the Niger Delta oil money. So nobody can tell any Nigerian not to come to Lagos. That's the reason people call it a no man's land
Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by tungamaje: 5:40am On Jan 12, 2023
adexoramo:
We will vote Ashiwaju you can vote your Obi in peace. It is democracy a game of numbers. We are yet to see your Obi campaign in the north o abi na southern president him wan be.
A wasted vote. Apart from the SW, where else can he get votes? Or you actually believe he will win in the north where there are Kwakwanso and Atiku? People are just milking him and giving him false hope
Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by tungamaje: 5:49am On Jan 12, 2023
IbileIfe:

Because Peter Obi is Igbo like him.

It is strange how majority of Nigerian youths keep on fooling themselves that they want a New Nigeria by new leaders, but they still prefer to support political leaders of the old order of political title chasers since 1999 to date.
Peter Obi is not a new political leader, but an extension of the political corruption of the corrupt and incompetent Nigerian government.

All those supporting Peter Obi are political hypocrites.

The fact that majority of Nigerian youths are not supporting their fellow youth
Professor Christopher Imumolen of the Accord Party who is the youngest presidential candidate for the 2023 presidential election exposed their political conceit and deceit.

The Big Picture of the future of Nigeria is
39 year old Imumolen, the Addo of Abaji, an educationist, a university professor, a serial entrepreneur, a business mogul and a Nigerian Politician. He is the founder of Joint Professional Training and Support International Limited (JPTS) and UNIC Foundation, a non-profit, non governmental organization. He is the flagbearer for the Accord Party, ahead of the 2023 Nigerian presidential elections.

Fun Fact: On February 8, 2022, it was reported that Imumolen launched a two billion naira education scholarship trust fund for entertainers in the entertainment industry of Nigeria. Musicians Small Doctor and B-Red were among the beneficiaries of the scheme. According to news report, he described the trust fund as "a promise to help the well-placed celebrities in a better perception for their millions followers, which will, in turn spur them to begin to believe in education as a sure way to nation building".
Imumolen's Manifesto: Take up abandoned projects; increase boarder control systems; fix education al system in 6 months; create jobs for graduates; supporting SMEs; power supply; health facilities; rebrand Nigeria.

Professor Christopher Imumolen of the Accord Party is the best presidential candidate if Nigerian youths want a new political leader of visionary leadership for the nation building of a New Nigeria in the leadership of Africa among the comity of nation's in the world.

Did one write textbook just because someone advised Nigerians to go collect their PVCs and vote for PO
Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by adexoramo(m): 7:38am On Jan 12, 2023
Apart from SE where is Obi expectinghis vote to come from?. Till today your Obi has not step foot to campaign in the north but you are more concerned about the man who God has blessed and loved around the country. Don't let us argue much let's just wait till February.

tungamaje:

A wasted vote. Apart from the SW, where else can he get votes? Or you actually believe he will win in the north where there are Kwakwanso and Atiku? People are just milking him and giving him false hope
Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by tungamaje: 9:23am On Jan 12, 2023
adexoramo:
Apart from SE where is Obi expectinghis vote to come from?. Till today your Obi has not step foot to campaign in the north but you are more concerned about the man who God has blessed and loved around the country. Don't let us argue much let's just wait till February.

Unless you don't want to be truthful to yourself, SE and all of SS are on lockdown for Obi. He will also perform very well in the Middle Belt
Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by Jamboiempire: 10:40am On Jan 12, 2023
U guys say he will drop latest December now January ok na we move
Thinkam:
Any Pvc not for Atiku is a useless Pvc

Obi will drop out of the race latest January 18

Atiku is coming
Re: Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare by adexoramo(m): 10:41am On Jan 12, 2023
Continue living in delusion. You will wake up after the election results.

tungamaje:

Unless you don't want to be truthful to yourself, SE and all of SS are on lockdown for Obi. He will also perform very well in the Middle Belt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Medview Approved To Fly Six International Routes / Lagos Gubernatorial Poll: Jimi Agbaje(pdp) Vs Ambode Akinwunmi(apc) / Video Footage From The Nigerian Airforce Hand Launched Ichoku Class UAV.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.