Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 (25163 Views)

I Have Had 2 Abortions - BBNaija's Phyna Reveals On Twitter, Deletes Tweet Later / I Am Not Ashamed Of My Heavy Waist (photos) / Naira Marley Was Wanted For Robbery & Sexual Assault In London At Age 19 (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by Omoluabi16(m): 9:13am On Jan 14, 2023
slowpoke. Na only you and all the females in your family Don do abortion. 98 out of 100 women?? And these are the 'role models' in today's society. Commit your abortion in peace and stop projecting your weakness and irresponsible behaviour on other women.
Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by Benwems(m): 9:14am On Jan 14, 2023
This girl was a hookup girl in Benin. I know her but I didn't sleep with her but my friend did. If I had known she would become a celebrity, I would have slept with her too.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by Aguiyimba(m): 9:19am On Jan 14, 2023
Madam, this your reasons does not justified your action.
Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by ransomed: 9:24am On Jan 14, 2023
Shameless pit, did your mother used you to do body count inside sewage?
Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by PAWG(m): 9:27am On Jan 14, 2023
We already know you're shameless. It's okay
Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by Mercury12(m): 9:29am On Jan 14, 2023
If your parents told you fire hurts. You didn't listen but still put your hand in same fire. It will definitely hurt u. Don't Blame the fire
You could had easily listen to your parents and go with water
Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by Aguiyimba(m): 9:32am On Jan 14, 2023
Na person wife be this ooooooo
Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by FireUpNow(m): 9:32am On Jan 14, 2023
Naija women take sex like daily food. They Bleep without control spreading their legs anyhow for herbalists, pastors, alfas, thieves, gatemen and anything preeq. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by carsuperman: 9:35am On Jan 14, 2023
Most of the women you are dating now or eve married to have done abortions multiple times. They won't tell you this because they are devils

3 Likes

Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by Mercury12(m): 9:36am On Jan 14, 2023
The problem with nowadays women is that they don't want to take responsibility for their mistakes. They must blame something or someone else. If one don't agree or take responsibility for a mistake. It will be impossible for the person to take corrections or apologise

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by Charlie2020(f): 9:36am On Jan 14, 2023
2 × 10 = 20 TOPs. Could be more than that. My gender can lie sha

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by ARmanx(m): 9:37am On Jan 14, 2023
Women have lost value I know for sure dem go plenty pass 4 hell

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by Kajaard: 9:37am On Jan 14, 2023
If a lady tells you she had just 2 abortions without being forced to divulge that information, just know that she is lying and has had more than that.
Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by Charlie2020(f): 9:38am On Jan 14, 2023
Copimake:
Please Vote for PETER OBI for a better Nigeria

God bless you
Will he legalize abortion?
Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by nairamaniac: 9:39am On Jan 14, 2023
dapsoneh:
Mama don realize her time don dey go, ppl have moved on from her and she still craves for attention like she just left the house as the winner
She be like lemme throw this one at them maybe them go focus on me small grin grin
ObiDatti to take over all the attention!

This your image funny grin. See as all of them dey look wike with seriouse faces
Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by crafteck(m): 9:40am On Jan 14, 2023
Rest
Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by Sweetvie: 9:44am On Jan 14, 2023
We don't care smiley
Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by Badonasty(m): 9:48am On Jan 14, 2023
Lol….12 years long relationship….how old she come be…abi na child abuse
Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by VawuIenceProMax: 9:48am On Jan 14, 2023
Her toto go smell like Siofra own

3 Likes

Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by Kingcalls: 9:49am On Jan 14, 2023
Jashub:
When women say toxic relationship, what comes to mind is the idea of playing the victim irrespective of the fact that they chose those particular men to be with .undecided

90 percent of toxic relationships are actually women being the instigators....watching her on BBN gave her away as an instigator ... that former beauty queen wey dem pursue for house go also claim toxic relationship

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by Benmob: 10:03am On Jan 14, 2023
YorubarLord:
It's called pvssy hardwork not prostitution . You know they are a very hardworking tribe
see how, tribelism have eating up brain u and that person u are replying,just insult to a tribe, because of a girl,she not even igbo,but Esan Edo state.
Fool going up and down spreading tribelism.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by IamtheTruth1(m): 10:05am On Jan 14, 2023
ExclusiveBet:
According to phyna, irrespective of her two abortions, she is not barren due to fertility drugs.

However, the personal details earned her criticism online with many saying some secrets are better left unsaid despite being a public figure.

In an interview with PUNCH, the reality TV star reiterated that she is not ashamed, stressing that her life is an open book.

Giving reasons for taking the decision, Phyna said at age 19 she could not open up to tell her parents that she was pregnant and the second pregnancy was due to her toxic relationship with her boyfriend.

Phyna added her inability to endure the consistent abuse in the relationship forced her to terminate the pregnancy.

In her words:”

https://punchng.com/why-i-had-two-abortions-at-age-19-24-bb9ja-phyna/

The society always speaks ill of those who have done abortion. The Church also. Then when those ladies who can not face the stereotyping and stigma, decide to keep their babies, the same society will speak ill of them.

At the end of the day, We are all hypocrites.
Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by BigYash: 10:05am On Jan 14, 2023
Hendrixky:
Hmmmm

Bros nor be by that one bro

If you want marry just marry....you know wetin all these our girls dey do way we nor know......you know multiple pregnancy way them don terminate....you know the number of penis way them don collect...body count...
And that's why we advice against marrying left overs..

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by molydonhenry(m): 10:15am On Jan 14, 2023
gonkin:

I dated a girl that had 5 abortions before i met her at 22, imagine the fear when she told me, sometimes we did it skin and she begged me to pump my sap into her loines. I said never and she always got pissed when i pulled out to shoot my missile. She walked out in anger and dont talk to me for the rest of the day. When a girl says 1, multiply by 3. Cuz during sex most are so lost in limbo they dont care if u cum in or not
Exactly! Sometimes I feel I've been very lucky, coz the risk I've put myself in too is worse

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by FiremanX: 10:16am On Jan 14, 2023
Nicepoker:
Someone that had series of abortions. Decided to narrow it down to just 2 grin Same way they will always say you are my second boyfriend.
She had more than 5 abortions, trust these girls at your own peril, this is why I will marry a virgin.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by Edusouls(m): 10:20am On Jan 14, 2023
Chai women don finish completely nothing remains anymore, it’s unfortunate, what a pathetic gender

3 Likes

Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by DLivingAncestor: 10:23am On Jan 14, 2023
Chaiiiii
Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by Revolva(m): 10:37am On Jan 14, 2023
shame to her......na which resposible man wan marry dis one.....her womb may be damaged ...LOL
Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by WoroSeeWoro(m): 10:38am On Jan 14, 2023
see her life....she is not even ashamed ..i dont know what wrong with young gals of today

shameless....thing
Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by Munzy14(m): 10:40am On Jan 14, 2023
It still won't stop her from getting married when she is ready.
Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by Slynation(m): 11:04am On Jan 14, 2023
All this ones are damage control...

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by Octobertwentysix(f): 11:08am On Jan 14, 2023
Lie lie liar, which ninety eight percent, o girl speak for your self, just because you were sexually active so young and had two abortions doesn't mean that others will did the same. No be everybody quick spoil.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uche Jombo At Rita Dominic's Party (Pictures) / A Nairalander Gets Endorsement From Peter Okoye, P-square (photos) / Photos Of Kate Henshaw Working Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.