Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,830 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 (25180 Views)

I Have Had 2 Abortions - BBNaija's Phyna Reveals On Twitter, Deletes Tweet Later / I Am Not Ashamed Of My Heavy Waist (photos) / Naira Marley Was Wanted For Robbery & Sexual Assault In London At Age 19 (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by Acupoture: 8:45am On Jan 14, 2023
Olosho

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by Annahh(f): 8:46am On Jan 14, 2023
When you say 98 percent of ladies in Nigeria have done abortion, you lie.

Is that what you say to make yourself feel good?

6 Likes

Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by ScamFighters(m): 8:46am On Jan 14, 2023
It is a deep thing to be shameful for, shameless phyna.

However, Live your life and rock on.

Nobody cares.

Meanwhile, Abortions are For Cowards.

To All The Women out there, Make Sure You Deliver Your Babies No Matter The Condition You are presentiy facing.

It is a reality to always teach you sense and life so you become a greater person.

There is no great person without great challenges.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by Ausval: 8:46am On Jan 14, 2023
People wen dey criticise her Dey do worst on a low key

He who is without sin should cast the first stone

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by emmanuelbrown26: 8:50am On Jan 14, 2023
Jashub:
When women say toxic relationship, what comes to mind is the idea of playing the victim irrespective of the fact that they chose those particular men to be with .undecided
U deserve a keg of palm wine sir, whenever u hear a woman say abuse, be yea unto thee that she was unable to manipulate d man

5 Likes

Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by free2ryhme: 8:50am On Jan 14, 2023
ExclusiveBet:
According to phyna, irrespective of her two abortions, she is not barren due to fertility drugs.

However, the personal details earned her criticism online with many saying some secrets are better left unsaid despite being a public figure.

In an interview with PUNCH, the reality TV star reiterated that she is not ashamed, stressing that her life is an open book.

Giving reasons for taking the decision, Phyna said at age 19 she could not open up to tell her parents that she was pregnant and the second pregnancy was due to her toxic relationship with her boyfriend.

Phyna added her inability to endure the consistent abuse in the relationship forced her to terminate the pregnancy.

In her words:”

https://punchng.com/why-i-had-two-abortions-at-age-19-24-bb9ja-phyna/

Internet never forgets. Make una continue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by Mcbayo(m): 8:50am On Jan 14, 2023
You've no right whatsoever to take a life you can not give

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by Namdeenero(m): 8:51am On Jan 14, 2023
Let her replace that “abortion” with “Killed” to better understand how she sounds

3 Likes

Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by gonkin(m): 8:52am On Jan 14, 2023
molydonhenry:
Most ladies have done one or two abortions... What's the big deal

I dated a girl that had 5 abortions before i met her at 22, imagine the fear when she told me, sometimes we did it skin and she begged me to pump my sap into her loines. I said never and she always got pissed when i pulled out to shoot my missile. She walked out in anger and dont talk to me for the rest of the day. When a girl says 1, multiply by 3. Cuz during sex most are so lost in limbo they dont care if u cum in or not

11 Likes

Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by Nzubeolisa(m): 8:52am On Jan 14, 2023
The rate people glorify rubbish is worrisome can't she do the abortion without broadcasting it.....

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by INDOMIE9090(f): 8:53am On Jan 14, 2023
YorubarLord:
grin Dem don over take Benin girls for the ashawo business for south west now. Just enter any hotel for ibadan shout Ada, five of them go jump out
opposite legacy hostel,big boys street,tanke ilorin,one olosho house dey there.
Go there to see hundred of Chioma,Ada and chinyere doing prostitution work grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by blowjohn(m): 8:53am On Jan 14, 2023
Good gals love bad guys.
U do first one.
U do 2nd one.

U no use ur head.
Abi condom no dey?

Just look at what she is trying to defend.

At 19 and thereafter U shud be facing school. But ur facing boys with money.

The mere fact that u even joined big brother shows ur kind of person.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by Sonoyom(m): 8:54am On Jan 14, 2023
H
Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by uba1991: 8:54am On Jan 14, 2023
I thought abortion is a crime in this country?
Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by casualobserver: 8:54am On Jan 14, 2023
meobizy:
This must be a Gen Z thing. I don’t understand why this woman has no other speaking point, but this abortion matter. The BBNaija tag has finally gone to the dogs. All these kind doings go firmly secure the man-know-man aspect of contestant selection.

They all think they are liberated modern women but will all learn the error of their ways when they find themselves In their mid thirties and forties without husbands and no one want to marry them and faced with no option but to be single mothers and passed on from one married man to another.

No man worth his salt marries a woman with a dodgy past. If you have one you keep it to yourself not advertise it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by YorubarLord: 8:56am On Jan 14, 2023
It's called pvssy hardwork not prostitution . You know they are a very hardworking tribe
INDOMIE9090:
opposite legacy hostel,big boys street,tanke ilorin,one olosho house dey there.
Go there to see hundred of Chioma,Ada and chinyere doing prostitution work grin

3 Likes

Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by Sonoyom(m): 8:57am On Jan 14, 2023
'As for MY reasons for taking abortion pills, if there are 100 women in Nigeria today, 98 have done abortions'

So she checked the statistics before committing the abortions, instead of being accountable for her actions she is blaming it on the 98% of people who have done abortion.

Women and Accountability are parallel lines.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by MrPresident1: 8:58am On Jan 14, 2023
Annahh:
When you say 98 percent of ladies in Nigeria have done abortion, you lie.

Is that what you say to make yourself feel good?

It's plausible. When a young unmarried girl is introduced to the pleasures of sex, only a hard reset (pregnancy and abortion) can reformat her senses

Except she is barren, she must first get belle before her brain go reset

5 Likes

Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by Robenna(m): 8:59am On Jan 14, 2023
money121:
Congrat
grin grin

She said 98 percentage of women abort

Maybe her area is filled with prostitutees
Her mom too

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by tk4radi: 9:00am On Jan 14, 2023
ExclusiveBet:
According to phyna, irrespective of her two abortions, she is not barren due to fertility drugs.

However, the personal details earned her criticism online with many saying some secrets are better left unsaid despite being a public figure.

In an interview with PUNCH, the reality TV star reiterated that she is not ashamed, stressing that her life is an open book.

Giving reasons for taking the decision, Phyna said at age 19 she could not open up to tell her parents that she was pregnant and the second pregnancy was due to her toxic relationship with her boyfriend.

Phyna added her inability to endure the consistent abuse in the relationship forced her to terminate the pregnancy.

If she did the abortion by herself without the help of anyone,, how come it was not a well-kept secret to her??

How come even strangers knew she did abortion.??

This woman sef.
The abortion is not even the problem here.
But your mouth.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by Bluntemperor: 9:01am On Jan 14, 2023
Isonaalo:
No shame again these days

BB Nigeria,Una see Una self now!
This one na byproducts now?
Na wao!

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by maureensylvia(f): 9:02am On Jan 14, 2023
Okortor:
Hardly will you see any Nigerian Lady without an history of abortion and several body count, including mama wey born una.

If only Nigerian men can learn how to discipline their hard core dick, then watch how that gender will go bankrupt overnight and forever obvilion

Doesn't make sense to me
Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by emerged01(m): 9:03am On Jan 14, 2023
If only people could reveal their secrets the earth will shake.
Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by Lumig: 9:04am On Jan 14, 2023
cry. Ọmọkọmọ

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by Bimffo(m): 9:05am On Jan 14, 2023
TheChameleon:
No be yamlegger? I always pity the coward chestbeaters who eventually pay 35 page wedding list for them. grin

YOU ARE A BIG FOOL.
Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by Jeffkull: 9:06am On Jan 14, 2023
Move on girl.Bleep hatters
Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by Ruthymoon(f): 9:07am On Jan 14, 2023
In other words you are a mother of grave, embarassed embarassed,but for coming out to say it means that you regret it and you are sorry , and God forgive you smiley smiley
Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by ZooOga: 9:07am On Jan 14, 2023
Pls help me with the maths or my reading comprehension.
How can a 19 or 24 old young woman be in a 12 year relationship?

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by TheChameleon: 9:09am On Jan 14, 2023
Bimffo:

Bimffo to his useless homosexual father
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL.
Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by Enskynelson(m): 9:11am On Jan 14, 2023
ExclusiveBet:

As for my reasons for taking abortion pills, if there are 100 women in Nigeria today, 98 have done abortions.
Who else saw this part. She just mentioned no one should judge yet had to conclude that 98 percent of women have aborted. A statement that lack sensibility. This shows she sees the world from her little circle of people. If you are proud of your deeds, you need not lie or exaggerate to support your act.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by udemzyudex(m): 9:11am On Jan 14, 2023
I'm glad she owned up instead of just trying to scream men are scum.

You made your choice,of all the guys around you ended up picking the shitty ones twice, that was so irresponsible.

I'm also glad you've learnt your lesson,and I pray you don't pick another 1diot again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Celebrates His Son's 15th Birthday (Photo) / Genevieve Nnaji Trailed By Secret Marriage Rumours / Women And Men Belong In The Kitchen - Naira Marley

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.