Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,498 members, 7,816,188 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Sowore: Don't We Get Tired Of Punishment People Who Vote APC Love Suffering - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: Don't We Get Tired Of Punishment People Who Vote APC Love Suffering (13970 Views)

Rufai Oseni Calls Out On Those Who Vote Based On Religion And Tribe / The APC Love For Nigerians By (abasifreke Micah Odion) / Marwa: Lawmakers Who Vote To Legalise Cannabis Won’t To Return To Constituencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore: Don't We Get Tired Of Punishment People Who Vote APC Love Suffering by jcross19: 7:29pm On Jan 11, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
When will Sowore Baba bring his own wife and children to Nigeria from US where he hid them as US citizens while other candidates have their own wife and/or children in Nigeria? He will be shocked to know that his American wife and American children will vote for APC's Asiwaju Tinubu.
check my signature for free stuffs!
which freestuff? Your presidential candidate is a fraudster and you too, you are here promoting fraud...

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Don't We Get Tired Of Punishment People Who Vote APC Love Suffering by ayo2008: 7:31pm On Jan 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Maybe they have no future ambition

I mean, why would anybody think of reinforcing APC after the 8years mismanagement of our economy

Abi o
Some people like suffering true true

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: Don't We Get Tired Of Punishment People Who Vote APC Love Suffering by kelly72: 7:32pm On Jan 11, 2023
peepydelano:
Ndigbos please listen to Soludo and stop the Nzogbu Nzogbu politics, presidency is not a child’s play and don’t let ethnic politics make you guys throw Nigeria into the wrong hands. Obi’s emergence is like a mirage for now, vote a candidate who has always shown you Ndigbos love, think deep and make your vote useful by voting Atiku. Da’alu

Sowore is a Yoruba man. He rightly believes that anyone who votes for the drug baron from Iragbiji has a destiny with poverty and suffering. Stop reading his statement upside down, eventhough it takes people who reason through their anus to support APC.
Re: Sowore: Don't We Get Tired Of Punishment People Who Vote APC Love Suffering by Oyindaberry(f): 7:34pm On Jan 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

I mean, why would anybody think of reinforcing APC after the 8years mismanagement of our economy

As in ehn!! Suffer no dey taya them??

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Don't We Get Tired Of Punishment People Who Vote APC Love Suffering by Isabi4lov: 7:37pm On Jan 11, 2023
Na to stay wicked remain , since sufferness no dey tire them .

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Don't We Get Tired Of Punishment People Who Vote APC Love Suffering by FreeStuffsNG: 7:38pm On Jan 11, 2023
TOPCRUISE:

With all he is going through in the hands of APC you still question why his wife and children are in usa. You are wicked. angry
smh. Is that the lie you are telling others? FYI, Elzakyzaky , Gani, Falana, Adams Oshiomhole, MajorvHamzat, Beko etc kept their wives and children in Nigeria as bonafide citizens so you are the wicked liar if you really think his wife and children as US citizens are for altruism. He is giving them the best money can buy in US but others kept their children and wives here.
Re: Sowore: Don't We Get Tired Of Punishment People Who Vote APC Love Suffering by able20(m): 7:42pm On Jan 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Question for Yoruba Muslims and Other inferior Urchins.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Don't We Get Tired Of Punishment People Who Vote APC Love Suffering by DMerciful(m): 7:49pm On Jan 11, 2023
So you want Fulanis to rule for 16 straight years? What kind of servitude is this?
peepydelano:
Ndigbos please listen to Soludo and stop the Nzogbu Nzogbu politics, presidency is not a child’s play and don’t let ethnic politics make you guys throw Nigeria into the wrong hands. Obi’s emergence is like a mirage for now, vote a candidate who has always shown you Ndigbos love, think deep and make your vote useful by voting Atiku. Da’alu

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Don't We Get Tired Of Punishment People Who Vote APC Love Suffering by Realrealfact: 7:55pm On Jan 11, 2023
Po

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore: Don't We Get Tired Of Punishment People Who Vote APC Love Suffering by JoeNL22(m): 7:56pm On Jan 11, 2023
reddingtonblack:

I will anyone sane person ignore track records and vote base on fantasy @ these stage of our lives.
Back in 2015, when APC formed a merger just to win, the biggest challenge they had after winning was incompatibility, wrong mix and it took them years to seperate the seeds from the chaff

In Labour parties case even Peter Obi & LP seems to be in a contract marriage, No structure, No team .. lets even imagine Peter wins the election, do people think getting a structure & a good team together is a quickie quest.

What achievements and track records did the ffg people have?;
Obj
Yaradua
Gej
Your buhari
Which track records or achievements did they have before becoming president. Did we vote any of them based on track records and achievements?

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Don't We Get Tired Of Punishment People Who Vote APC Love Suffering by Poll23: 8:07pm On Jan 11, 2023
People are really ignorant, so someone like Sowore can still be talking about party...are we voting party or individual ?
Re: Sowore: Don't We Get Tired Of Punishment People Who Vote APC Love Suffering by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 8:12pm On Jan 11, 2023
Eriggs:
Same old bs.
Same thing Nigerians said about PDP almost 8 Years ago.
Vote for the man that knows the way.
Vote for a man his experience speaks for him

SHAMELESS CHEAP STIPEND COLLECTOR. ANOTHER ACCOUNT OPERATED BY
Re: Sowore: Don't We Get Tired Of Punishment People Who Vote APC Love Suffering by chidooh1: 8:20pm On Jan 11, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
When will Sowore Baba bring his own wife and children to Nigeria from US where he hid them as US citizens while other candidates have their own wife and/or children in Nigeria? He will be shocked to know that his American wife and American children will vote for APC's Asiwaju Tinubu.
it is either you are getting free money from this government or your wife is feeding you, no real husller in Nigeria will wish APC well talkless of Voting them again.
Re: Sowore: Don't We Get Tired Of Punishment People Who Vote APC Love Suffering by nairanaira12: 8:31pm On Jan 11, 2023
peepydelano:

It's better to vote for a drug dealer, whose drug-addict daughter is in UK prison serving time for abuse, right?

Do you know who is called Zainab Tinubu?
Re: Sowore: Don't We Get Tired Of Punishment People Who Vote APC Love Suffering by nairanaira12: 8:34pm On Jan 11, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

As at last check, bandits are still collecting tax from farmers in zamfara state.

Maybe you also want to ask Tinubuadvocate, one of your mindless urchhins, why he quickly took his family out of Nigeria.

Then you should ask tinubu why none of Remi Tinubu's children are in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Don't We Get Tired Of Punishment People Who Vote APC Love Suffering by Suunnn(f): 8:40pm On Jan 11, 2023
Re: Sowore: Don't We Get Tired Of Punishment People Who Vote APC Love Suffering by broadman20: 8:47pm On Jan 11, 2023
peepydelano:

You are one of the mad people Sowere is talking about, no need to look further.

Is this post about ndi Igbo or APC?

My dear kindly look for the nearest mountain of fire and miracle church before your madness gets out of control.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Don't We Get Tired Of Punishment People Who Vote APC Love Suffering by reddingtonblack: 8:55pm On Jan 11, 2023
JoeNL22:

What achievements and track records did the ffg people have?;
Obj
Yaradua
Gej
Your buhari
Which track records or achievements did they have before becoming president. Did we vote any of them based on track records and achievements?

isnt it obvious that is why Nigeria is retrogressing ... they come to us with fake promises, over the year they've known what we want to hear and they just say.

I ask do we keep doing things the same way and expect different result, is it not time we start making them(politicians) realize we have outgrown all that "i will, i will" campaign without backing it up with records.
Re: Sowore: Don't We Get Tired Of Punishment People Who Vote APC Love Suffering by reddingtonblack: 9:05pm On Jan 11, 2023
Shortyy:

Nobody cares about all these structure or whatever. We want a better country. And if Peter Obi can give it, then so be it. Structure or not.

The question is HOW

If a jobless man comes for your hand in marriage nd start promising you house in lekki, lastest G wagon and a trip across the globe won't you ask How ?? or lemme guess you will shine ur 32teeth n follow him
Re: Sowore: Don't We Get Tired Of Punishment People Who Vote APC Love Suffering by oka4ugoo: 9:14pm On Jan 11, 2023
[quote author=peepydelano post=119934689]Ndigbos please listen to Soludo and stop the Nzogbu Nzogbu politics, presidency is not a child’s play and don’t let ethnic politics make you guys throw Nigeria into the wrong hands. Obi’s emergence is like a mirage for now, vote a candidate who has always shown you Ndigbos love, think deep and make your vote useful by voting Atiku. Da’alu[/quoted]

Ala gbagbo dia
Re: Sowore: Don't We Get Tired Of Punishment People Who Vote APC Love Suffering by JOemmy(m): 9:17pm On Jan 11, 2023
peepydelano:

Only an igbo slave will vote ur atiku is it only fulanis we have in this country? Anyone campaigning for atiku to replace his fulani brother to rule for another eight years is not only very wicked and unreasonable.
Re: Sowore: Don't We Get Tired Of Punishment People Who Vote APC Love Suffering by JoeNL22(m): 9:18pm On Jan 11, 2023
reddingtonblack:

isnt it obvious that is why Nigeria is retrogressing ... they come to us with fake promises, over the year they've known what we want to hear and they just say.

I ask do we keep doing things the same way and expect different result, is it not time we start making them(politicians) realize we have outgrown all that "i will, i will" campaign without backing it up with records.

But is Tinubu not part of it?
Did he not step down for Atiku in 2007.
Tinubu wanted to be Buhari's running mate in 2011 & 2015, but Buhari said NO. His he not part of the system?
Now he as realized that he can't win the elections by shouting Emilokan, he brought out track records and achievements as selling points. Who does he want to deceive? You or me. Definitely You, not me! Because if it was by records and achievements, he would never step down for Atiku or allow Osinbajo to run with Buhari as VP, Or give Rubaidu the ticket in 2011. Tinubu achievements beats all of them combined including Buhari's and yet he decided to play politics. But when it came to his turn, its about competence, track records and achievements. You must be joking...... grin
The Insanity here is voting the same set of leaders that has used their rubbish structure to bring over 133 million Nigerians into multi dimensional poverty. That's what we, sane Nigerians want to break. The structure are the people not your achievements, mentees or tracks records.
In this elections, people will vote personality, not party, any longer. People are voting obi because of his personality, not because of his party or tribe or religion. And you are voting Tinubu based on his alleged track records and self acclaimed achievements. But Nigerian politics is not buy track records, if not we will never vote, obj, yaradua, Buhari into power, hence Tinubu won't be any different.
Re: Sowore: Don't We Get Tired Of Punishment People Who Vote APC Love Suffering by Albie(m): 9:29pm On Jan 11, 2023
Kobonaire234:
Voting for familiarity

The fact is, people in Nigeria do not want change. Even when they voted Buhari in 2015, they voted for him because they were famillar with him.

Even those shouting Atiku, Tinubu and Obi are doing the same because they are famillar with them.

If they voted someone like Sowore...Sowore would come in and change things (He is not my candidate by the way). Ditto anyone else from another party or group...even if he says the same thing as Atiku, Tinubu and Obi.

Nigerians do not want change.

As for me, I am hoping we get a candidate who will remove subsides, improve tax collection, end corruption, and open the door to investment as well as fight insecurity. Not one who will share cake. (And sorry, but Tinubu, Atiku and Obi are not the one, and if it makes you cry, so be it grin).
This was the same way this clo*wn was campaigning for buhari in 2015 and 2019, you have no shame at all, I hope Nigeria was great under buhari
Re: Sowore: Don't We Get Tired Of Punishment People Who Vote APC Love Suffering by Tinubuadvocate: 9:32pm On Jan 11, 2023
Seun mydn44 lalasticalala oam4j Dominique alternative account.
nairanaira12:

As at last check, bandits are still collecting tax from farmers in zamfara state.

Maybe you also want to ask Tinubuadvocate, one of your mindless urchhins, why he quickly took his family out of Nigeria.

Then you should ask tinubu why none of Remi Tinubu's children are in Nigeria.

Re: Sowore: Don't We Get Tired Of Punishment People Who Vote APC Love Suffering by Shortyy(f): 9:34pm On Jan 11, 2023
reddingtonblack:

The question is HOW

If a jobless man comes for your hand in marriage nd start promising you house in lekki, lastest G wagon and a trip across the globe won't you ask How ?? or lemme guess you will shine ur 32teeth n follow him

Go and verify.
Re: Sowore: Don't We Get Tired Of Punishment People Who Vote APC Love Suffering by searchlight: 9:45pm On Jan 11, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
I don't blame you. I blame whatever puts me in the same country alongside animals.
Re: Sowore: Don't We Get Tired Of Punishment People Who Vote APC Love Suffering by nairanaira12: 9:46pm On Jan 11, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
Seun mydn44 lalasticalala oam4j Dominique alternative account.

Why did you remove your family from Nigeria if you are not a hypocrite?

You don't even believe in the Tinubu you are campaigning for.

Is that honorable of you or shameless of you?

Is that dignifying of you or a show of moral irresponsibility?

You lie shamelessly and when you are challenged, you call mods to help cover up your shame.

What an audacity?!
Re: Sowore: Don't We Get Tired Of Punishment People Who Vote APC Love Suffering by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 11, 2023
Albie:

This was the same way this clo*wn was campaigning for buhari in 2015 and 2019, you have no shame at all, I hope Nigeria was great under buhari

Sorry, old man, I did not campaign for Buhari in 2015 or 19

Buhari,like Obasanjo, to me had no business running for president. Most of the people campaigning for him were doing so with the idea that he would bring back 1984.

At the end of the day, I stayed third party. PDP, APC and their predecessors have nothing to do with me.
Re: Sowore: Don't We Get Tired Of Punishment People Who Vote APC Love Suffering by Jostoman: 10:09pm On Jan 11, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Sowore is here in Nigeria and he always shows up when you needed him most.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abiola’s ‘Inaugural Address’ On June 11, 1994 / Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi / Ajimobi Congratulates Victorious NASS Candidates, Thanks Oyo People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.