Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,356 members, 7,829,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House (29566 Views)

Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu / Gov. Ugwuanyi Welcomes Ibom Air To Enugu / Gov Ugwuanyi Welcomes Major General Boman Kabuk To Gov House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House by adekolaelect(m): 8:35pm On Jan 11, 2023
Johnthejohn:
Nonsense and ingredients
crying baby bird .

Re: Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House by mikywonder(m): 8:35pm On Jan 11, 2023
9jii:

Said same thing in 2015 and 2019 losers

Continue fooling urself
Thanks be to God we are suffering together
Urs may even be worst
Zone B
Re: Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House by Easylife1234: 8:47pm On Jan 11, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
O pari. Enugu the political capital of Igboland has recieved the gospel of Asiwaju Tinubu..
God bless my patriotic Igbo brothers and sisters showing massive love to my incoming Preaident.
Thank you so much.
check my signature for free stuffs!
Asiwaju incoming President by the Grace of God �

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House by Osariemen12: 8:56pm On Jan 11, 2023
Umahi is the best governor in Nigeria. I like the man and his style of leadership.

Why should a man like him identify with APC?
Re: Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House by OkoRemi2023(m): 9:15pm On Jan 11, 2023
omoredia:
Tinubu is a bad candidate. I can't even employ him as my security guard

but you can employ someone that will use your capital to enrich himself through his proxy business?
Re: Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House by omoredia: 9:18pm On Jan 11, 2023
OkoRemi2023:

but you can employ someone that will use your capital to enrich himself through his proxy business?

Who is rich here?
Re: Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House by Mccullum: 9:19pm On Jan 11, 2023
Can you see Omo Ologo,

Tinubu is cruising to presidency by the will of God.

May 29th is closer for Jgaban inauguration as president of Nigeria.
Re: Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House by plaindealer: 9:22pm On Jan 11, 2023
I love this...

With love from Enugu.

Igbo people want Asiwaju more than pandora ipob..

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House by niyilolawa34798: 10:18pm On Jan 11, 2023
Tinubu is a bad candidate. I can't even employ him as my security guardTinubu is a bad candidate. I can't even employ him as my security guard...
Re: Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House by nony43(m): 12:48am On Jan 12, 2023
9jii:
Igbos evil agenda is falling apart by the day.
Obi is a failure

This is how BATist think so you don’t welcome your visitors? No wonder your Oga is built with hate speech in his campaigns.
Re: Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House by AminuRano87(m): 3:36am On Jan 12, 2023
Terabyteck:
Whatever Power must return to the SOUTH.

Atiku will be worst than Buhari if elected, what will be the story of the Southerners to the future generations that a Fulani took over after 8years of miss rule by a Fulani in a Country of 3 major ethnic nationalities and over 250 minority ethnic groups.

If you want an end to lopsided federal appointment, terrorism, and audercity of herdsmen to commit mayhem. If you want to see an end to the massacre in Southern Nigeria and a progressive and united Nigeria Vote for a Southern presidency.

I want OBI to Win, but if he can't let Emilakon take over.

The North is not greater than the South.
Please stop it. Tinubu has millions of supporters in the north, we will vote for him.
This your ethnicity campaign will not help Tinubu in the north. It will make some of his supporters vote for their own.
Re: Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House by elsiusgr8t(m): 4:29am On Jan 12, 2023
Polchiz:

They are no longer 5%ters and IPOB terrorists?
Re: Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House by elsiusgr8t(m): 4:42am On Jan 12, 2023
Cajal:

Power returns to the south
Thanks brother
Obi or Obi

South will not support a druggy, a man that can't even make a coherent sentence...

We aren't stupid and we the South will not fall for this game being played by few greedy politicians from the North who want to grab back power through the backdoor by supporting Tinubu, who is obviously very sick.

So, it's Obi or LP
Re: Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House by Mrkindness: 5:34am On Jan 12, 2023
Northern terrorist Muslim governors will never play this kind of mature politics to labour party.evil Mohammedanist.
Re: Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House by zelnababa(m): 7:21am On Jan 12, 2023
lexy2014:

You haven't answered the questions.

1. How will Atiku be worse that buhari?

2. Is there any law that says a northerner can't take over from a northerner?

3. If Buhari misruled, is it a Tinubu that promoted him against Jonathan that should benefit from southern support?
Am also asking you, is any law that says other tribes should be second class citizen to FULANIS?
ATIKU is tested anD trusted corrupt man, you cant know him than OBJ and someof his ex Aids.
You can help someone to secure job, but you can help him to do job, BUHARI is diff. from TINUBU.
Re: Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House by lexy2014: 7:41am On Jan 12, 2023
zelnababa:
Am also asking you, is any law that says other tribes should be second class citizen to FULANIS?
ATIKU is tested anD trusted corrupt man, you cant know him than OBJ and someof his ex Aids.
You can help someone to secure job, but you can help him to do job, BUHARI is diff. from TINUBU.

still doesnt answered the questions based on your assertions.

1. How will Atiku be worse that buhari?

2. Is there any law that says a northerner can't take over from a northerner?

3. If Buhari misruled, is it a Tinubu that promoted him against Jonathan that should benefit from southern support?

4. how is Atiku tested and trusted corrupt man?

5. how does that make him worse than buhari?
Re: Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House by Cajal(m): 8:10am On Jan 12, 2023
elsiusgr8t:

South will not support a druggy, a man that can't even make a coherent sentence...

We aren't stupid and we the South will not fall for this game being played by few greedy politicians from the North who want to grab back power through the backdoor by supporting Tinubu, who is obviously very sick.

So, it's Obi or LP
Na you Sabi that one
Atiku must Sha not be president
Re: Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House by TUANKU(m): 8:14am On Jan 12, 2023
9jii:

Said by product of Babies-factories in Aba
I was born at a military hospital in ikeja to a then serving Colonel of the Nigerian army and i am not Igbo...but your bigoted small y.ariba brain is on auto bigoted mode with envy and hate against Igbo people so you always assume anyone supporting PO must be Igbo.
You're a very dull person and it shows in all your comments. Have a nice day NOT you bigoted swine grin
Re: Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House by Robenna(m): 8:45am On Jan 12, 2023
Johnthejohn:
Nonsense and ingredients
grin
Re: Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House by JAGS001(m): 8:50am On Jan 12, 2023
Better pikin

Asiwaju the baller buga wan grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid / How Reno Omokri Summarised His 2019 / Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.