Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,983 members, 7,814,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House (29540 Views)

Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu / Gov. Ugwuanyi Welcomes Ibom Air To Enugu / Gov Ugwuanyi Welcomes Major General Boman Kabuk To Gov House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House by chudez0147(m): 6:18pm On Jan 11, 2023
DamnNigga
But why is he not putting on Igbo attire ?
Re: Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House by Juddy007: 6:20pm On Jan 11, 2023
That's a political masterstroke. When the chips are down, we shall know who the cap fit.

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House by lexy2014: 6:20pm On Jan 11, 2023
zelnababa:
And which says Fulani must dominate other tribes?

You haven't answered the questions.

1. How will Atiku be worse that buhari?

2. Is there any law that says a northerner can't take over from a northerner?

3. If Buhari misruled, is it a Tinubu that promoted him against Jonathan that should benefit from southern support?
Re: Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House by hollywater: 6:21pm On Jan 11, 2023
post=119936358:
0UR INCOMING PRESIDENT .
The love in Enugu is just too much.

Where dem dey?
Dem no reach smiley
The best Terrorist group.
Re: Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House by mp3ree: 6:23pm On Jan 11, 2023
[quote author=Terabyteck post=119935199]Whatever Power must return to the SOUTH.

Atiku will be worst than Buhari if elected, what will be the story of the Southerners to the future generations that a Fulani took over after 8years of miss rule by a Fulani in a Country of 3 major ethnic nationalities and over 250 minority ethnic groups.

Yes my friend but some idiots will still be rooting for Atiku.

3 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House by 1Dray(m): 6:24pm On Jan 11, 2023
AyeMoJuba:

Seriously?
You actually think Obi has a chance?
Are you for real?

How you seeing a glimpse of chance for Tinubu? If you're, then you're suffering from a delusional disease. Forget the crowd at the rallies they are procured. Tinubu is a money bag, he dishes out huge sums to procure the crowd in the rallies. The women for Tinubu rally for women, I know couple of women that were paid as much as 10k to attend the rally at Elkanami sport center Maiduguri. This women are not in anyway going to vote APC, I know them personally.
Re: Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House by Polchiz(m): 6:26pm On Jan 11, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Betta Edu

She must be made the next Minister of health

G5 are trying so hard

They are no longer 5%ters and IPOB terrorists?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House by Dapson73(m): 6:27pm On Jan 11, 2023
mayklef:
i thought Baba Agbado said South East is a waste of time and resources....

When did he tell you that ?

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House by AAAdeji: 6:28pm On Jan 11, 2023
JAGABAN has conquered Enugu, the political capityof Ndigbo nation!!!

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House by drlateef: 6:28pm On Jan 11, 2023
Johnthejohn:
Nonsense and ingredients

I can feel your pain lol.
Re: Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House by NEIGHBOUR(m): 6:36pm On Jan 11, 2023
mayklef:

Senior wailer sited ! Thought You people
said he must not come to the Southeast to campaign.

2 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House by NwokoloOwa: 6:36pm On Jan 11, 2023
SILVERLINES:
grin

I haven't seen Tunibu walking alone without being held by someone

What's happening?

You know you are lying. So stop lying to yourself. It's not good

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House by Elidrisy20: 6:41pm On Jan 11, 2023
greatiyk4u:
Which one is Michael okpara Government house again?
na Michael Jackson govt, house you know abi
Re: Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House by gassbee: 6:42pm On Jan 11, 2023
SILVERLINES:
grin

I haven't seen Tunibu walking alone without being held by someone

What's happening?
he is a strong liverpool fan

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House by MasterShifu010(m): 6:42pm On Jan 11, 2023
LegendHero:
Nice politics.
After you’ll say Igbos are intolerant
Re: Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House by Elidrisy20: 6:43pm On Jan 11, 2023
After jagaban 8yrs in office,na northerner go take over,if you no like to hug transformer
Re: Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House by Ekzoba(m): 6:46pm On Jan 11, 2023
Say no to Muslim/Muslim ticket.

Re: Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House by mikywonder(m): 6:49pm On Jan 11, 2023
9jii:
Igbos evil agenda is falling apart by the day.
Obi is a failure

Agbado urchin relax tomorrow we go show u how its been done
PODATTI
Re: Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House by biafranrealson: 6:50pm On Jan 11, 2023
yarimo:
ENUGU is 97% for TINUBU and 2% for ATIKU and 1% for other political parties
For dream
Na reverse you go get las las
Re: Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House by Mrhonesty: 6:54pm On Jan 11, 2023
Holding of hands is a sign of affection, and undivided support.

Wiseandtrue:
Why do they usually hold Tinubu Can't he keep up
Re: Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House by Godispeace: 6:55pm On Jan 11, 2023
tribal idiot spotted below
Johnthejohn:
Nonsense and ingredients
Re: Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House by spencekat(m): 6:57pm On Jan 11, 2023
yarimo:
ENUGU is 97% for TINUBU and 2% for ATIKU and 1% for other political parties
Dreamer.
Re: Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House by Johnthejohn(m): 6:57pm On Jan 11, 2023
Godispeace:
tribal idiot spotted below
to slap you dey hungry me angry
Re: Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House by Godispeace: 6:58pm On Jan 11, 2023
Biafra tribal idiot spotted below
StrongandMighty:
After a flopped rally agbado rushed to to government House to snap picture with ugwuanyi just to augment and decieve his urchins grin grin
Re: Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House by spencekat(m): 6:58pm On Jan 11, 2023
Goalgetter23:
Jagaban is not expecting to win Enugu, it's a PDP state, but he'll surely have 30 - 35% of vote cast, more than 25% required by law. PDP/Labour can win Enugu, it's not a problem at all.
It is not possible for him to have up to 20 percent in Enugu.
Re: Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House by Godispeace: 6:59pm On Jan 11, 2023
says a poverty encroached idiot with miserable and suffering mother nd father in his village he
omoredia:
Tinubu is a bad candidate. I can't even employ him as my security guard
Re: Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House by Laple0541(m): 7:01pm On Jan 11, 2023
Terabyteck:
Whatever Power must return to the SOUTH.

Atiku will be worst than Buhari if elected, what will be the story of the Southerners to the future generations that a Fulani took over after 8years of miss rule by a Fulani in a Country of 3 major ethnic nationalities and over 250 minority ethnic groups.

If you want an end to lopsided federal appointment, terrorism, and audercity of herdsmen to commit mayhem. If you want to see an end to the massacre in Southern Nigeria and a progressive and united Nigeria Vote for a Southern presidency.

I want OBI to Win, but if he can't let Emilakon take over.

The North is not greater than the South.

Emilokan will win and Obi will be compensated for working for his victory indirectly.
Re: Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 7:04pm On Jan 11, 2023
Peter Obi will not like this grin
Re: Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House by Hassanmaye(m): 7:06pm On Jan 11, 2023
Dapagun:
. Enugu State Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi welcome APC Presidential Candidate, Asíwájú Bola Tinubu, to the Michael Okpara Government House, Enugu.
APC Presidential Campaign Rally in Enugu.. Wednesday
Wow
Re: Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House by Gaabasky: 7:06pm On Jan 11, 2023
mayklef:

Send the video clip
Re: Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House by kayusely70(m): 7:08pm On Jan 11, 2023
Terabyteck:
Whatever Power must return to the SOUTH.

If you want an end to lopsided federal appointment, terrorism, and audercity of herdsmen to commit mayhem. If you want to see an end to the massacre in Southern Nigeria and a progressive and united Nigeria Vote for a Southern presidency.

I want OBI to Win, but if he can't let Emilakon take over.

The North is not greater than the South.
You've spoken very well and reasonably too!

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House by Dcaliphate(m): 7:08pm On Jan 11, 2023
I live in Enugu. I saw the buses they used to bring in the rented crowd from the villages, the buses were all parked at one of the APC secretariats at Nza Street.
The crowd also gathered to share money

SHAME!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu / Photos Of Gov. Ayo Fayose Clearing Dirt In A Drainage During Sanitation Exercise / Jonathan Changed Nigeria’s Political History – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.