Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,208 members, 7,860,354 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:49 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1047) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1105787 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1044) (1045) (1046) (1047) (1048) (1049) (1050) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:13pm On Feb 17, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Even if she's 60, she doesn't potray herself to be too old, infact, the older, the sweeter. Na young girl she be to me. grin

Eeghe is way above 35, but you nor go know, because she's young at heart.

Me I am 19 sha.
😛😛😛

You eh grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HotMiracleJuice: 5:14pm On Feb 17, 2023
Blaxhex:
A fool never gets wise. Its why I always clock you even though you use a thousand monikers
Come and suck breast for clocking ur Mother jobless adaka l!!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 5:14pm On Feb 17, 2023
and there is always this nice combo between young men and older partners cheesy cheesy cheesy
JasonScoolari:
Even if she's 60, she doesn't potray herself to be too old, infact, the older, the sweeter. Na young girl she be to me. grin

Eeghe is way above 35, but you nor go know, because she's young at heart.

Me I am 19 sha.
😛😛😛
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 5:14pm On Feb 17, 2023
Na JasonScoolari I believe cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Geezeem:

Please don't mind that guy grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 5:15pm On Feb 17, 2023
Geezeem:

Is everything ok at home buddy? grin
Should I be worried?
Go sit down jor, dem dey praise you now, you don dey behave like Yeye Yaya. 😒🙄

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:15pm On Feb 17, 2023
Titaniumental:

Well i guess her disappointment in Mirapist attitude since the nonsense divide has overwhelmed the MTN love,cos she clearly sent message dat shez not ok with the way Mirapist is moving mad and dat might affect hee as well(i guess shim wn avoid nomination)

https://mobile.twitter.com/Rainyzion/status/1626608348857569283

At least she even remembered to mention her partner and had no words for her boo

I wonder how Yemi felt though

All the booful boys got messages except him... khosi sha cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 5:15pm On Feb 17, 2023
na werey you be grin grin grin grin grin...
and me I like gossip sha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
JasonScoolari:
Yeah, Geezeem is a beautiful Yoruba girl, petite with nice ass, but she dey do anyhow sometimes... Though her uncle don talk say she get small ogbanjé...

Olatara na another sweet girl too oh, blessed in the right places, but that one go gossip you die.

Her place nor too far from Agege Under bridge.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HotMiracleJuice: 5:16pm On Feb 17, 2023
Blaxhex:
He.
A homosexual dingbat
U are the product of a homosexual dingbat!!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 5:16pm On Feb 17, 2023
dey call the Yaya finish make Geezeem no vex..
Yeye Yaya oni pata nla cheesy
JasonScoolari:
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HotMiracleJuice: 5:18pm On Feb 17, 2023
JasonScoolari:
😄😄😄 Your Miracle is winning fans to himself recently, and that is good for the game.
Awwww🥰 I just wish he started on the first day with the rest!! No one would have noticed the likes of whoreyemi cheesy cheesy if my IGWE MIRACLE wasn't cheated by the organizers angry
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:19pm On Feb 17, 2023
JasonScoolari:

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 5:19pm On Feb 17, 2023
hayzed19:
grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:20pm On Feb 17, 2023
hayzed19:

lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 5:23pm On Feb 17, 2023
HotMiracleJuice:
Awwww🥰 I just wish he started on the first day with the rest!! No one would have noticed the likes of whoreyemi cheesy cheesy
Miracle, is really a game player, and with the way things are going, I will add him to the list of contestants I vote ruthlessly for.

He is carrying the show, likewise Kanaga.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 5:23pm On Feb 17, 2023
Blaxhex:
He.
A homosexual dingbat
grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Hunterkent: 5:25pm On Feb 17, 2023
JasonScoolari:
You remind me of that fan here that stan Boma from start to finish.... Despite his flaws and shortcomings.

Keep up the good work, but small small insult people abeg.
grin
The guy goes by "Thunderswitch" i also remember him, the man supported Boma in lonesomeness and man still stood indefatigable and unflagging with his support. *Duffs hat

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HotMiracleJuice: 5:26pm On Feb 17, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Miracle, is really a game player, and with the way things are going, I will add him to the list of contestants I vote ruthlessly for.

Thank u dear the spirit is working🥰 I also voted ruthlessly for WM that year if my spirit is right u stanned him smiley
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 5:27pm On Feb 17, 2023
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 5:28pm On Feb 17, 2023
HotMiracleJuice:
Thank u dear the spirit is working🥰 I also voted ruthlessly for WM that year if my spirit is right u stanned him smiley
Yes, I collected many insults for him here... To the point that one Drunkard Maria fans here says I am working as a Ticket boy for Agofure motors.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 5:29pm On Feb 17, 2023
make we talk true...
that pata go do Geezeem sow up and down grin grin grin
JasonScoolari:
grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 5:29pm On Feb 17, 2023
Hunterkent:

The guy goes by "Thunderswitch" i also remember him, the man supported Boma in lonesomeness and man still stood indefatigable and unflagging with his support. *Duffs hat
✌️
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 5:30pm On Feb 17, 2023
why he be like Palace guard for here laidis grin grin...
I like him sha
JasonScoolari:

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 5:32pm On Feb 17, 2023
hayzed19:
make we talk true...
that pata go do Geezeem sow up and down grin grin grin
Hayzed19, abeg leave me alone before I face Yemi this evening... grin

Geezeem will dump Yaya before Sunday morning.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olatara(f): 5:34pm On Feb 17, 2023
Smoothgio:

Tbh you and switlily are calmer this season.....I remember you,Downchelsea,Figar0 and Broobembem in SYE season,aswear i dont wish four of you in one team again cus una finish work that year

i miss gbegirsoup too
And Threebear.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 5:38pm On Feb 17, 2023
Mirapist looking like Palace guards
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 5:44pm On Feb 17, 2023
Olatara:
And Threebear.
Shim was a terror on her/his own
But he is now a changed person after her child birth
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 5:44pm On Feb 17, 2023
Olatara:
And Threebear.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olatara(f): 5:47pm On Feb 17, 2023
cheesy
Smoothgio:

Shim was a terror on her/his own

But he is now a changed person after her child birth
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HotMiracleJuice: 5:49pm On Feb 17, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Yes, I collected many insults for him here... To the point that one Drunkard Maria fans here says I am working as a Ticket boy for Agofure motors.

Is that why u went for a safer option this time cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 5:57pm On Feb 17, 2023
HotMiracleJuice:
Is that why u went for a safer option this time cheesy cheesy
Safer Option? Insults nor dey put sour for my body... I am always prepared for it. grin

At the beginning of the show, I went with Kanaga Jnr, Thabang and Nana, my spirit connected with them, but Miracle is dislodging Thabang and I will embarrass him with votes.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 6:01pm On Feb 17, 2023
fight or not fight, cregxforce always dey for war...just that I love KJ too
JasonScoolari:
Hayzed19, abeg leave me alone before I face Yemi this evening... grin

Geezeem will dump Yaya before Sunday morning.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 6:01pm On Feb 17, 2023
grin grin grin grin Ticket kini
JasonScoolari:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1044) (1045) (1046) (1047) (1048) (1049) (1050) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.