Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,002 members, 7,835,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1045) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1094645 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) (1046) (1047) (1048) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 3:30pm On Feb 17, 2023
Titaniumental:

Abeg abeg, Thread is not moving cos the show is as good as dead,even the twist is not twisting and dat's for a fact.

During LD season wen majority of the people here are Icons(Laycon's fans) the thread is moving at a speed of light,so saying Yemi get plenty fans for na why the thread d move slowly is very lame and ridiculous,makes u sound like a phool (sorry for using dat word)
One day you are going to watch big brother as a social experiment that it is. Only THEN you will enjoy it. This divide is working. Girls have an upper hand...for now. I want to see what the men will do next to claim back the power. At the moment the boys have been discussing the girls' doings eversince they woke up. At some stage they even talked about the fact that they were sleeping the whole day, and they themselves agreed it's looking like they have no life without girls. The girls on the other hand are gisting and laughing. No mention of the boys in the house, at all.
When you talk about the laycon era, go back and check what made the pages fly. If I have to remind you, it was mainly fights among fans nothing to do with happenings in the house. Maybe people here have realised it is pointless to fight senseless battles, who knows.
Thank you for apologising for that statement about a fool. Which makes me wonder, out of all the english words, why choose that one? Especially if you feel you have to apologise for it.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:31pm On Feb 17, 2023
Is this self crushing Blue is doing? grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 3:33pm On Feb 17, 2023
Blue Aiva chanelling her inner noncembo
Finish us, we are your amapiano drum

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HotMiracleJuice: 3:33pm On Feb 17, 2023
JasonScoolari:
I didn't call you names my bro, just said you shouldn't be too aggressive while trying to defend your fave...

You call Miracle a rapist, but you become aggressive when they call Yemi a randy he-goat or a handsome furniture.

Na game be this my brother, if you see what I did to some Pere and Maria fans here, where me and GbegiriSoup, Switlily25 and others were going at each others fave, you go fear, but you will smile at the end because we all see it as cruise... Smoothgio, your team member can recall.

Don't feel offended if you think I insulted you, sorry.
U sef don dey messup!! why are u calming the idiot down that is just rattled with the truth about his bottom barrel furniture Yemi that lacks the personality and brain to stand out on his own without his perverted lifestyle cheesy cheesy !! Yemi remains an impotent randy old mkpi with HIV!!

Me I am actually in full support of Miracle being a rapist As long as he continues raping only their Mothers in whoreyemi's camp including the Yemi's perverted mother herself that transferred her shameful traits to her hopeless son Yemi cregx 🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:38pm On Feb 17, 2023
Eeghe:

Geezeem and Broobembem saved the Elites here from total annihilation. They helped Tatiana as she led us here in a heavily skewed (number wise, on this thread) battle.
They nearly finished us in this place…

That year grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 3:38pm On Feb 17, 2023
queenemelda:
The boys are talking about how Khosi doesn't talk to any girl in the house and I have noticed it. She doesn't have any genuine female friendship or bond, even with her fellow SA girls. It seems Yemi and Miracle will be friends before the end of this exercise. I saw them singing together and shaking each other. But I trust Mimi, with or without a rivalry with Yemi, he will give drama grin. So far so good, I love this twist.

Khosi was with olivia in the morning, chatting and later dancing. The boys were all sleeping at that time, so how would miracle know? I laughed when he said that. Later she walked inside, went to the girls in the kitchen, chatted and laughed with them. When I watched they were discussing about how they found out about their boyfriends cheating. Khosi told her own stoy. And yes, she is not very close with girls, but she does have chats with them.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:42pm On Feb 17, 2023
Geezeem:

That year grin

Hei Ghod
cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 3:45pm On Feb 17, 2023
Biggaboi:
Where's that moniker that likes posting BBT twitter trends table bragging with Khosi always at the top and how she's the show?
I want to see the latest trends table. They say Khosi is now moving like an orphan with no friends in the house among the ladies and that her conversation with them seems forced.

Shipping strategy in the muddeux!😂😂😂

Did they also say that while khosi was sitting alone outside yemi was saying this thing has to end, like he can't take it much longer. If you are watching now, you would call those people that told you this and ask them why they lied to you 🤣
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 3:48pm On Feb 17, 2023
HotMiracleJuice:
U sef don dey messup!! why are u calming the idiot down that is just rattled with the truth about his bottom barrel furniture Yemi that lacks the personality and brain to stand out on his own without his perverted lifestyle cheesy cheesy !! Yemi remains an impotent randy old mkpi with HIV!!

Me I am actually in full support of Miracle being a rapist As long as he continues raping only their Mothers in whoreyemi's camp including the Yemi's perverted mother herself that transfered her shameful traits to her hopeless son Yemi cregx 🤣

Your worthless Mirapist couldn't even finish his puzzle. Apart from your brainless obsessed Mirapist reading the script written by Yemi with his shameless loud voice, he's got nothing to offer apart from raping women including his mother and yours! Yemi is Mirapist god!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 3:51pm On Feb 17, 2023
Earlier thabang and other boys were complaining that the girls are being selfish for staying in the kitchen the whole day 🤣. He said he was going to complain to biggie. I just saw him go past the girl and I heard the diary room bell ringing. The guys are angry.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 3:54pm On Feb 17, 2023
Miracle waving that flag is very funny. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 3:55pm On Feb 17, 2023
Miracle go and stand inside the yellow square inside lol.

Yaya have been deliberately being ignoring the call of the flag the whole day.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 3:57pm On Feb 17, 2023
The girls are laughing at the boys...

Singing "Wave your Flag"

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:06pm On Feb 17, 2023
Sanqa:

One day you are going to watch big brother as a social experiment that it is. Only THEN you will enjoy it. This divide is working. Girls have an upper hand...for now. I want to see what the men will do next to claim back the power. At the moment the boys have been discussing the girls' doings eversince they woke up. At some stage they even talked about the fact that they were sleeping the whole day, and they themselves agreed it's looking like they have no life without girls. The girls on the other hand are gisting and laughing. No mention of the boys in the house, at all.
When you talk about the laycon era, go back and check what made the pages fly. If I have to remind you, it was mainly fights among fans nothing to do with happenings in the house. Maybe people here have realised it is pointless to fight senseless battles, who knows.
Thank you for apologising for that statement about a fool. Which makes me wonder, out of all the english words, why choose that one? Especially if you feel you have to apologise for it.

Apt!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 4:06pm On Feb 17, 2023
The girls are peppering the guys, I love this

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HotMiracleJuice: 4:07pm On Feb 17, 2023
DOptical:

My worthless Whoryemi couldn't even finish his puzzle. !
U will continue weeping profusely all season tongue tongue U Weak withered vegetable that women keep trashing here!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:09pm On Feb 17, 2023
Sanqa:

Khosi was with olivia in the morning, chatting and later dancing. The boys were all sleeping at that time, so how would miracle know? I laughed when he said that. Later she walked inside, went to the girls in the kitchen, chatted and laughed with them. When I watched they were discussing about how they found out about their boyfriends cheating. Khosi told her own stoy. And yes, she is not very close with girls, but she does have chats with them .

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 4:09pm On Feb 17, 2023
Sanqa:
Earlier thabang and other boys were complaining that the girls are being selfish for staying in the kitchen the whole day 🤣. He said he was going to complain to biggie. I just saw him go past the girl and I heard the diary room bell ringing. The guys are angry.
Hope you are listening ? They wanted it to be a fair game and that’s why they don’t want to follow miracle’s path, but it seems the girls wants war.

Hope y’all will be happy when they return the favor.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:13pm On Feb 17, 2023
No one can convince me otherwise, this twist is to punish Khosi... it's weird seeing her chat to the girls.... awkward! cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:14pm On Feb 17, 2023
MasterSteps:
Didn't these guys learn anything from the likes of Teddy A, Tobi and Miracle even Seyi and Frodd's set had better real life conversation.

Yemi, Blaqboi, Juicy Jay, Thabang and Kanagajnr can't even have a fine-arz conversation. I can excuse Thabang and Juicy but Yemi and co, nah.

Kanaga had the closest to a real life conversation when he gave an insight into the Nigerian movie industry and spoke about Far from home. That was how I got to know he was in the movie.

When a group of people of the same sex sit together and can’t find plenty gist on BB🚩
Can never be Oli Yvonne Blu and Yaya

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godseye70: 4:17pm On Feb 17, 2023
The girls are saying the other guys are influencing Justin to be mean
They don't know Justin is Miracle's assistant in promoting vawulence

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:17pm On Feb 17, 2023
Sanqa:

Can I buy you a drink?🥂
Everything here is correct- including the plenty Lockdown content on here that has nothing to do with what was happening inside the house

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Biggaboi(m): 4:22pm On Feb 17, 2023
Waving the flag means surrender?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:24pm On Feb 17, 2023
Eeghe:

Can I buy you a drink?🥂
Everything here is correct- including the plenty Lockdown content on here that has nothing to do with what was happening inside the house

This season is the 'sanest' this place has ever been and I love it;!

At least even if you're not getting updates, you are not reading pages and pages of rubbish and childish bants

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 4:25pm On Feb 17, 2023
Titaniumental:

Abeg abeg, Thread is not moving cos the show is as good as dead,even the twist is not twisting and dat's for a fact.

During LD season wen majority of the people here are Icons(Laycon's fans) the thread is moving at a speed of light,so saying Yemi get plenty fans for na why the thread d move slowly is very lame and ridiculous,makes u sound like a phool (sorry for using dat word)
yes because most people were at home
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:25pm On Feb 17, 2023
Thank you biggy! I love this twist...
See my Yaya nah... gee dem girl

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 4:28pm On Feb 17, 2023
Miracle na man u be, u delivered d msg as received, I tot u will leave out d khosi msg.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 4:29pm On Feb 17, 2023
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Mad oooo...She like Bruce Lee too na, but certain she is beautiful kiss kiss kiss
JasonScoolari:
grin

I have seen Geezeem before, she looks like Nollywood Beverly Naya, with better yansh, (though the breast nor too big) but I wonder why she's supporting that Heavy Duty Soweto machine.

This is how Geezeem looks.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:30pm On Feb 17, 2023
prewtyjulie:
Miracle na man u be, u delivered d msg as received, I tot u will leave out d khosi msg.

Even me...
I am liking this guy sha cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:32pm On Feb 17, 2023
JasonScoolari:
grin

I have seen Geezeem before, she looks like Nollywood Beverly Naya, with better yansh, (though the breast nor too big) but I wonder why she's supporting that Heavy Duty Soweto machine.

This is how Geezeem looks.

shocked shocked
Wahala dey sha
grin grin

you sha

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:33pm On Feb 17, 2023
hayzed19:
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Mad oooo...She like Bruce Lee too na, but certain she is beautiful kiss kiss kiss

Please don't mind that guy grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) (1046) (1047) (1048) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.