Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,051 members, 7,838,655 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1096450 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1117) (1118) (1119) (1120) (1121) (1122) (1123) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:07pm On Feb 19, 2023
BiggestB0y:

Nope👌🏽

Absolutely👌🏾
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 8:07pm On Feb 19, 2023
Reussite:

True that but she might be having other ideas

And that will be more painful at the end of the day...if he knows he doesn’t want anything romantic with her,let him break all the connect now and stop giving the poor girl 1 hope wey no dey or just hook her up with any of his responsible friends(after she must have lost a good amount of fat)
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 8:07pm On Feb 19, 2023
COOL10:
E go shock una say nah Miracle go win this show 😆😆😆

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:08pm On Feb 19, 2023
Onyi99:

Which yeye shippers

Shippers that abandoned him because his fans were dragging Tatase?

Kanaga na their daddy.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:08pm On Feb 19, 2023
safarigirl:
Yemi fans, warrapun?

So, you people will spend the entire week here disturbing us with funny drama, but you're not even voting?

Do you know what it is for Juiovla to be higher than Yelisa?

Omo this is crazy

Congratulations to yemi for dashing out his hype and fans

We move harder this week though

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:08pm On Feb 19, 2023
Ebubu and Tastsi would go next Week if they are up.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 8:08pm On Feb 19, 2023
safarigirl:
Yemi fans, warrapun?

So, you people will spend the entire week here disturbing us with funny drama, but you're not even voting?

Do you know what it is for Juiovla to be higher than Yelisa?
It definitely was a joint effort with Yvonne fans.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:08pm On Feb 19, 2023
Hei Ghod Yemi sleep first
BBGod deliver Yemi from karishika

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 8:08pm On Feb 19, 2023
3gpvids:
The more naija girls dey leave the stronger yvonne gets

ps;yemi no too strong o
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dentidon: 8:08pm On Feb 19, 2023
Eeghe:

Yemi betrayed Kanaga though
👌🏾

Betrayed what exactly? It was Nelisa who nominated and insisted on Kaniva because she had a problem with Blue while telling Yemi that he also insisted on nominating her friend jaypee who left. You dey watch the show so?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:08pm On Feb 19, 2023
cyberghost23:
If I am Marvin, I will invite Yaya to the US for a nice treat or if he's still in Nigeria, I will invite her to Nigeria.. you don't have to be in a relationship with her, just treasure that friendship and make her happy.. 🤩🤩❣️

People like Yaya will go through fire for those they love
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 8:08pm On Feb 19, 2023
Someone here is mentioning shippers😂😂
Yemi that had his fans and nelisa fans what happened?

Y'all should know that by now Kanaga jnr is loved even with less screentime and less drama.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 8:09pm On Feb 19, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Yemi is acting stupid right now the stupid boy is about to drawn in again........

He told kanaga that he is going to breakup with khosi.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:09pm On Feb 19, 2023
Reussite:

It definitely was a joint effort with Yvonne fans.

Cry harder
cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 8:09pm On Feb 19, 2023
Am not sharing any vote for anyone again!

Not even juicy

All my vote is for Yemi nw!!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:09pm On Feb 19, 2023
Ebubu and Justin just dey house dey chop free food with no work. These two should be sent home immediately make them go hustle like their mates angry

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dentidon: 8:09pm On Feb 19, 2023
Onyi99:

Which yeye shippers

Shippers swayed to Kanaga side. We know this! Some Tsasti people voted too.

It's Yemi who don't have alliance at all.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:09pm On Feb 19, 2023
Lauryn41:

Omo this is crazy

Congratulations to yemi for dashing out his hype and fans

We move harder this week though

When I said in Week 3 that Yemi don use him hand do himself, dem think say I just dey talk.

If Kobosi win, na Yemi cause am, if Yemi no finish Top 3 at least, na Yemi do himself. Na so Ozo been take do himself on top woman that year.

If he like make he no jimasun
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 8:09pm On Feb 19, 2023
I said it here yemi fans were insulting me right left and center

I said it that yemi would lose fans just like sheggz ,it is easier for guys to lose fans

What made it worse, was not mentioning blue name during his valentine speech .

I feel sorry for him I hope he bounce back

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:09pm On Feb 19, 2023
safarigirl:
Maya out.

Of course, I'm going to miss Kanaga's consistent hater. So sad.

I really thought Marvin should have been so much more.

Na only Justin go dey cook now. People of God, Juiovla no dey move grin
Your sauce was saucing grin
Enough ingredients dey grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 8:09pm On Feb 19, 2023
Reussite:

This must be the reason but then his core fans are suppose to come through for him. At this stage of the competition, no HM should lose fans like that.

Look at him now ,he still has time to go and be asking khosi about thabang.

And you guys said this guy is a Yoruba demon.

He can switch his game and make that lady cry blood but ~~~~~~~~~ No he prefers to be carrying everybody to where we don't know.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:10pm On Feb 19, 2023
Dentidon:

Betrayed what exactly? It was Nelisa who nominated and insisted on Kaniva because she had a problem with Blue while telling Yemi that he also insisted on nominating her friend jaypee who left. You dey watch the show so?

I reiterate
I cannot stand many Yemi’s fans
At all
I am loving him in isolation cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:10pm On Feb 19, 2023
I thought yoruba demons are smarter than what Yemmy is doing.He don fall in Love with a player

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 8:10pm On Feb 19, 2023
Yemi stans didn't let Tbangers rest last week after we saw the bottom 3. Bwahahaha! 🤣

Las las Na everybody go chop breakfast
🤣🤣🤣

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=421w1j87fEM

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 8:10pm On Feb 19, 2023
Big brother fraud. After calling out a whole lot of housemates, they will show ashemale kosi talking nonsense for hours
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 8:10pm On Feb 19, 2023
Even as that yeye fake fight did not allow me exhaust all the votes at my disposal, Olivia still made top 3 of the polls💪🏼. Team Olivia collect your flowers jare 💐💐💐

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 8:10pm On Feb 19, 2023
Omo una sure say this Percentage correct so shocked

No na sad😡
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 8:11pm On Feb 19, 2023
Eeghe:

Gosh give this a rest yikes!

Last time I checked I didn’t tag your silly ass. Get lost please
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 8:11pm On Feb 19, 2023
Eeghe:

Yemi betrayed Kanaga though
👌🏾
In someone’s voice(from Kanaga’s camp in his defence against Marvin), it is a game and there is nothing like betrayal…
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 8:11pm On Feb 19, 2023
safarigirl:

Shippers that abandoned him because his fans were dragging Tatase?

Kanaga na their daddy.

This people don't know what we passed through this week because of tsastsii decision.

So happy for my boy🥰
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by mancol(m): 8:11pm On Feb 19, 2023
The gods of the game are clearly helping Yemi to align himself well enough to go far by virtue of Ebuka's table shaking. But, I worry for him because he seem not to totally understand and value these revelations.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 8:11pm On Feb 19, 2023
thatigboman:
kanaga has a big chance of winning

Till you see Kanaga in the bottom three next week. That's how Yemi's stans were sure he's winning the show as at this morning.

I can stake anything that Khosi is winning the show.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1117) (1118) (1119) (1120) (1121) (1122) (1123) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.