Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,748 members, 7,862,450 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:00 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1107143 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1118) (1119) (1120) (1121) (1122) (1123) (1124) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:11pm On Feb 19, 2023
dominique:
Even as that yeye fake fight did not allow me exhaust all the votes at my disposal, Olivia still made top 3 of the polls💪🏼. Team Olivia collect your flowers jare 💐💐💐

Lol times are hard but I bought some votes too
Thanks dear dom

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dentidon: 8:11pm On Feb 19, 2023
Eeghe:

I reiterate
I cannot stand many Yemi’s fans
At all
I am loving him in isolation cheesy

You dey ment! Listen while watching the show or shut it.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 8:11pm On Feb 19, 2023
[quote author=Twoclans post=121051771][/quote]

undecided undecided
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 8:11pm On Feb 19, 2023
Pharoh:

I don't think body fluid will mean saliva, it has to be the other one for sure.

You’re right jare...sharing body fluids means having unprotected sexual intercourse,except Ebuka used the English wrongly which I doubt!!!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:11pm On Feb 19, 2023
safarigirl:

When I said in Week 3 that Yemi don use him hand do himself, dem think say I just dey talk.

If Kobosi win, na Yemi cause am, if Yemi no finish Top 3 at least, na Yemi do himself. Na so Ozo been take do himself on top woman that year.

If he like make he no jimasun

Yemi used his hand to shatter his game

Nelisa is doing too much and has zero supporters

Yemi is messy , nelisa is messier

I hate this walahi

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:11pm On Feb 19, 2023
a lot of pple where disappointed with the choice of khosi and the way he threw blue under the bus....how he read the game wrong still beats me...why would he ever think choosing khosi over blue made sense.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kayyy: 8:12pm On Feb 19, 2023
When this guy went to beg last week and the whole of twitter, social media was on flames, people said we should live him, how do you go from a confident guy to a dedicated husband in a 360, throwing blue under the carpet and you expect to win, and you won't loose fans, well the result of his whole 360 degree was revealed tonight . How you go from a contender to ranked bottom in just a week is so unfortunate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:12pm On Feb 19, 2023
Pharoh:

He told kanaga that he is going to breakup with khosi.

Break up From that conversation with Khosi it doesn't look like he wants to break up.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 8:13pm On Feb 19, 2023
Nobody should blame poor ebuka again ,he has tried to redeem him

But yemi cannot be redeemed again ,his fans should just vote ,atleast let him reach week 9 in the house

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 8:13pm On Feb 19, 2023
Twoclans:

Look at him now ,he still has time to go and be asking khosi about thabang.

And you guys said this guy is a Yoruba demon.

He can switch his game and make that lady cry blood but ~~~~~~~~~ No he prefers to be carrying everybody to where we don't know.
I'm beginning to think he is with her for strategic reasons because I don't understand him anymore.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:13pm On Feb 19, 2023
Balding at 21 years from over kaku (well I know it’s mostly genes but even though cheesy)
Swapping Juiovla and wanting them gone
Ntooor Thafang

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 8:13pm On Feb 19, 2023
dominique:
Even as that yeye fake fight did not allow me exhaust all the votes at my disposal, Olivia still made top 3 of the polls💪🏼. Team Olivia collect your flowers jare 💐💐💐
very funny, so u were very busy watching fake fight rather than voting. We team beautiful Yvonne also voted our darling Olivia as Yvonne wasn't up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:13pm On Feb 19, 2023
This Tatsi is very demonic. I been think say Yaya na her friend. She doesn't know that if not for Yaya she and Ebubu for Don dey hotel by now

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 8:13pm On Feb 19, 2023
Lauryn41:
Seems like kanaga topped this poll

Khosicle were called first

Doesn't matter who he called first, they usually change this thing every week🤕
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:13pm On Feb 19, 2023
Reussite:

It definitely was a joint effort with Yvonne fans.

Yes, it was.

But Yvonne fans did not even come in by much.

Still, a joint effort should not be able to push Yemi down still. Yemi is supposed to be one of our Top 2, as he don enter bottom so, it's not good for us

Kobosi and Kanaga are the only top guns now wey we never see for bottom. The rest, from Yemi to Thabang and Yvonne don see bottom.

Still, all we are sure of now is that Yemi is stronger than Thabang, but not stronger than Kobosi and Kanaga.

Hopefully, this is the kick Yemi fans need, like Bella fans got theirs.

I can't believe some of them shared votes last week, who dem think say dem be? WhiteMoney Gang?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 8:13pm On Feb 19, 2023

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 8:14pm On Feb 19, 2023
Dentidon:

Shippers swayed to Kanaga side. We know this! Some Tsasti people voted too.

It's Yemi who don't have alliance at all.

My friend go and sit down jor

Nelisa fans also voted just accept that your Yemi ruined his game🥱
Which tsastsii fans,Same fans Kanaga gave her?

Kanaga Jnr have only k force

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:14pm On Feb 19, 2023
Dentidon:

You dey ment! Listen while watching the show or shut it.

Ergo cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 8:14pm On Feb 19, 2023
Yho grin, Yemi my lover fans, what happened ohhhh? It’s looking like the same thing that happened to Thabana last week.. you guys, more voting and less trolling…

Congratulations to Juiovla and Juvonne for climbing the tables.. Una well done…

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dentidon: 8:15pm On Feb 19, 2023
omotolly22:
Nobody should blame poor ebuka again ,he has tried to redeem him

But yemi cannot be redeemed again ,his fans should just vote ,atleast let him reach week 9 in the house

His fans should stop sharing votes for a start..

It's Yemi who has no alliance. I even mentioned it here that I was scared because Yvonne people voted for Juviola. But nothing spoilt. Yvonne was even bottom two but they restrategised

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:15pm On Feb 19, 2023
thatigboman:
very funny, so u were very busy watching fake fight rather than voting. We team beautiful Yvonne also voted our darling Olivia as Yvonne wasn't up.

Thank you for voting
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by cyberghost23: 8:15pm On Feb 19, 2023
With Marvin many Instagram followers,him no use am campaign for votes, even Yaya self...I am so disappointed with them... I guess they took it as fun shaa...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 8:15pm On Feb 19, 2023
So, Olivia and Yvonne get level pass yemi?

So na noiseFC all these while?

It's safe to say the money is btw Kanaga and Khosi (and even Miracle, for the sake of mischief lipsrsealed )

Eweeeeee

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:16pm On Feb 19, 2023
No team/individuals should underrate or overrate themselves again.
This is now everyone's game.
Even Blaqleng that keeps getting 7% are somehow strong.
Top 5 or 6 is for anyone.

That is all teams except kaniva and khosicle.
Those ones fit brag. Them neva see bottom 3. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 8:16pm On Feb 19, 2023
scondy:
a lot of pple where disappointed with the choice of khosi and the way he threw blue under the bus....how he read the game wrong still beats me...why would he ever think choosing khosi over blue made sense.

He lost votes for that decision on leaving Blue.

Those nightly kisses were highlights
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:16pm On Feb 19, 2023
aroundnaija:

Doesn't matter who he called first, they usually change this thing every week🤕

I don’t think whoever topped the poll has ever been called first

Safarigirl , Giel ,Scondy ,thatigboman
Please correct me if I’m wrong
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 8:16pm On Feb 19, 2023
Na wa o

Na so Yemi sell him birthright to Khosi

Too bad he wasn't smart

Fine boy wey mumu

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 8:16pm On Feb 19, 2023
Biggie when are we having this ball? angry
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 8:16pm On Feb 19, 2023
hartopher76:
After yemi do raw, how he wan take tell khosi say eno do again i hope say this no go cause fight

Khosi will just tell him she’s pregnant next Saturday ni cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:16pm On Feb 19, 2023
COOL10:
Where are those Yemi's fans who mocked Thabana for being in bottom three. So na only mouth una get.

YELISA were in bottom three 😆😆😆

They think it's BBN.... where they crown a winner from stage cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:17pm On Feb 19, 2023
safarigirl:

Yes, it was.

But Yvonne fans did not even come in by much.

Still, a joint effort should not be able to push Yemi down still. Yemi is supposed to be one of our Top 2, as he don enter bottom so, it's not good for us

Kobosi and Kanaga are the only top guns now wey we never see for bottom. The rest, from Yemi to Thabang and Yvonne don see bottom.

Still, all we are sure of now is that Yemi is stronger than Thabang, but not stronger than Kobosi and Kanaga.

Hopefully, this is the kick Yemi fans need, like Bella fans got theirs.

I can't believe some of them shared votes last week, who dem think say dem be? WhiteMoney Gang?

Alot of them don't learn talking about sharing votes while they can be kicked out, one thing is sure certain Yemi is mot winning except something drastic happens which I doubt........
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 8:17pm On Feb 19, 2023
thatigboman:
Blaqleng was on their way out.
Sorry Yemi fans, Yemi can't win. Better join a stronger naija pair so we make sure naija wins

Honestly it’s so sad and with look of things. Nigerians are seriously supporting Khosi. She’s winning because unlike Yemi fans, her fans are not backing out due to the dents.
A case of Phyna. Phyna fans Stan her harder regardless

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1118) (1119) (1120) (1121) (1122) (1123) (1124) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.