Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,240 members, 7,867,633 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:14 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1109810 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1166) (1167) (1168) (1169) (1170) (1171) (1172) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HajiaNotu: 10:08pm On Feb 20, 2023
Smoothgio:

Mummy Dotun good evening

Worefa grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dentidon: 10:09pm On Feb 20, 2023
Pharoh:
Blackboi was not happy about that replacement and he has been moody since, he just took blue aiva away and never cared about the supply from big brother.

Why would Yemi put up Juicy who's closer to him than Blaq who always hate Yemi unwarranted, combined with the fact that Juivola was put up last week too. Does he want them to be put up again? He dey ment?

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:11pm On Feb 20, 2023
LordTheus:

You must have my kind of philosophy 😏. Inasmuch as i'm rooting for Thabang this year, I still insist that he's a scheming douchebag. And I love it 😈.

I legit can’t wrap my head around d this way of stanning, like yhooo…. I am absolutely incapable of doing so.

I would love to have you and my soul sis’ Brigg-Meyer personality test results👌🏾
I am willing to swear there is no F but a T as the third letter in the results lol

ISTP or ISTJ
Google search and or do the free personality tests
I am an INFP (have done nearly twenty tests (free and paid for) and I’m invariably an INFP- everything about the personality type resonates with my person

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:11pm On Feb 20, 2023
hayzed19:
Is he expecting Yemi to replace juicy jay...juicy wey get his back always..
He is allowed to be Angry

Afterall macho Man lament about his own till he was evicted, Blacboi should better thank God it wasn't a real nomination cus he would have been in Lagos by Tuesday

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Euphoria19: 10:11pm On Feb 20, 2023
hayzed19:
I think it is about how we use to Dobale to the wife parents or family on our traditional wedding day...

Yeah he was showing her how you greet in laws or something, that's what even led to the whole marriage talk that they were thanking those that came for their wedding. That miracle Stan has been running mad with that picture

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:12pm On Feb 20, 2023
Nhazeru:

That guy is dangerous. He is the only housemate I've been trying so hard to figure out his game in that house. He is quite unpredictable and you won't even see him coming.

Honestly?
That's how to play this game

He is using and playing mind game...I find it interesting

Naija are not used to this level of gaming....we play to the gallery and cameras...then we do fake gbas gbos and call it entertainment grin

Thabang is playing sophisticated game
Many may not like it but it's what its

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HotMiracleJuice: 10:12pm On Feb 20, 2023
Mayhem1:

Whoreyemi cockroaches that always start what u can't finish stop disturbing the mods!!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:12pm On Feb 20, 2023
Dentidon:
Good Yemi returned the favor. Meanwhile toddler nominated Khosi. Lmao 🤣 What did I say? He was even smirking after causing the fight between Khosi and Nana 🤣
Khobang to the world

May Yemi and Ebuka not put asunder

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:13pm On Feb 20, 2023
Mayhem1:

Dominique
Mynd44
Seun

Rule 2

Lol they will never ban that human being

That one has been moving mad ever since
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 10:13pm On Feb 20, 2023
The best thing is to Ignore that one...
person wey dey change people's post...you think that is normal lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Euphoria19:

Yeah he was showing her how you greet in laws or something, that's what even led to the whole marriage talk that they were thanking those that came for their wedding. That miracle Stan has been running mad with that picture

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:13pm On Feb 20, 2023
BiggestB0y:

On what basis?🤔..
Last time I recall na your fave wan kee himself ontop woman weh no deh reason am😂!!
Hating on Yemi because of khosi..
Then tried his lock(luck) with other females HMs ... Only to get rejected 😂🤣
Stop crying shawty!! Nana fit reason am🤪
I blame you for engaging with a lunatic that her useless fave has never won HoH

Free the werey to rant jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 10:15pm On Feb 20, 2023
Eeghe:

Not at all
I wanted Oli with Mmeli

Thanang is extremely unkind and mean.
Cold and extremely lacking in sensitivity and warmth.
He is horrible, I feel all kinds of bad experiencing him. Him, Tsatsii and Khosi and you know I am feeler.

I knew you would like him💯

He purposely went to be tapping olivia's lap with his legs and leaning forward towards her to talk to her.
That was not nice for mmeli to experience and he expected oli to tell thabang off because they were discussing something deep.

That was why mmeli left to explain to yvonne and olivia too went there to cast her game. The same thabang went to the dressing room to put more fire in the situation. So for me i don't really like those kind of cold hearted people and anything that make him ship khosi will cast him in a bad light.

I preferred mmeli, luckay and even a changed theo in that house than thabang.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 10:16pm On Feb 20, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Big name, I am really happy for Yemi, he needed the win to snap him back to reality and why he is in the game.

He is a top dog, but loose focus at some point, and his fans are not helping him.

You know how we run WhiteMoney matter that year na, back to back voting then on Friday we come here to party.

But Yemi fans are easily carried away with "Shipping" and his good looks.

You know this!

Shipping has never favoured any man on this show, which was why we fought any karishika on WhiteMoney's roll call.

Everything wen you write for here dey on point, every freeking thing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:16pm On Feb 20, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Big name, I am really happy for Yemi, he needed the win to snap him back to reality and why he is in the game.

He is a top dog, but loose focus at some point, and his fans are not helping him.

You know how we run WhiteMoney matter that year na, back to back voting then on Friday we come here to party.

But Yemi fans are easily carried away with "Shipping" and his good looks.
So you like my boy,you kon dey pretend

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:16pm On Feb 20, 2023
LordTheus:

You must have my kind of philosophy 😏. Inasmuch as i'm rooting for Thabang this year, I still insist that he's a scheming douchebag. And I love it 😈.

Lol...
I find him intriguing
...for me it makes an interesting viewing

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:17pm On Feb 20, 2023
Euphoria19:

Leave that idiot, I actually watched that scene and Yemi was showing khosi how the Yorubas usually bow to greet their elders, it was so brief but their hate for Yemi will not allow them rest and they will use anything to troll him
Allow them

All na part of publicity

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:19pm On Feb 20, 2023
Onyi99:
Now this is the real focused game player

Maka ndi ucho that will watch on nairaland and label my baby boring😂😂

We all know you lots don't watch this show and you don't even vote(so your opinion does not matter)

Meanwhile Yemi is a real Gee,I have seen him defend Kanaga even when that witch Kobosi tried to come between them.

Love his relationship with my baby🥰

If you shoot me,I shoot you
Kanaga jnr 2023
One reason I like both boys is because of this

You can never see them bad-mouthing each other behind their backs no matter what
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Euphoria19: 10:19pm On Feb 20, 2023
hayzed19:
The best thing is to Ignore that one...
person wey dey change people's post...you think that is normal lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I will not even bother to engage that one
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:20pm On Feb 20, 2023
BiggestB0y:

What about miracle?😏!!

I like Yemi thought he's realistic! and can easily let shit slid ,cus nobody is perfect... He also hate to be disrespected!!

Tbh I don't even hate anyone in the house!!
The reason why I Stan Yemi is cus the way people came for him!

Miracle is caught between TV and real character ...

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:21pm On Feb 20, 2023
Eeghe:

Not at all
I wanted Oli with Mmeli

He is horrible, I feel all kinds of bad experiencing him. Him, Tsatsii and Khosi and you know I am feeler.

After what Mafioso did to my Nelisa??

The nigga had to go away cus I don't want another Nelisa situation with my Nigerian sister
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:22pm On Feb 20, 2023
Geezeem:

Honestly?
That's how to play this game

He is using and playing mind game...I find it interesting

Naija are not used to this level of gaming....we play to the gallery and cameras...then we do fake gbas gbos and call it entertainment grin

Thabang is playing sophisticated game
Many may not like it but it's what its

For you
For your personality type
For me he is horror personified and that’s on period too
Yemi is playing with his heart and not head, and I like him a lot cos of that (forget the many delusional fans of his cheesy)
People that live with their hearts tend to make a lot of mistakes too, though, but in all, they bring a lot of warmth with them- and that’s what people like me live for- lotsa warmth lol

I am attracted to cool borites too in life (cool calm and composed - contrasts to my impulsiveness cheesy)

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:22pm On Feb 20, 2023
HajiaNotu:

Worefa grin grin
Hope you are good

You've been scarce all season long

Who are you bonding with so far

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 10:22pm On Feb 20, 2023
So yemi will not allow khosicle and thabana do chores together 🤣🤣 this man
He can't stop them, khobang to the world.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:23pm On Feb 20, 2023
Pharoh:

He purposely went to be tapping olivia's lap with his legs and leaning forward towards her to talk to her.
That was not nice for mmeli to experience and he expected oli to tell thabang off because they were discussing something deep.

That was why mmeli left to explain to yvonne and olivia too went there to cast her game. The same thabang went to the dressing room to put more fire in the situation. So for me i don't really like those kind of cold hearted people and anything that make him ship khosi will cast him in a bad light.

I preferred mmeli, luckay and even a changed theo in that house than thabang.

Very silly person honestly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 10:23pm On Feb 20, 2023
Smoothgio:

So you like my boy,you kon dey pretend
Like I said before, I don't hate any housemate, my work here is to destabilize the fan base of a fave I consider threat to my preferred housemates....

Quite unfortunate Yemi was the one and he is so unlucky to have 93.04% of dumb fans.

I don't hate any housemate.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 10:24pm On Feb 20, 2023
I like this yemi and nelisa partnership and i want them to continue their relationship outside big brother house.

I hope this week goes fine and they win their wager tasks as well as other team and individual games or prizes.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:26pm On Feb 20, 2023
Eeghe:

Not at all
I wanted Oli with Mmeli

I said i like his game, not him per se

And I just started to acknowledge him now as my people are gone

He is not overtly dramatic but his mental game Is top notch

Remember in response to you in January, I listed my observations about him that people are only just starting to notice

If not that he looks his age, I could've sworn he is older than 21 years

He is one to watch out for in that house ...that guy

Glad your girl is over him now

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 10:27pm On Feb 20, 2023
FIGARO00:

You know this!

Shipping has never favoured any man on this show, which was why we fought any karishika on WhiteMoney's roll call.

Everything wen you write for here dey on point, every freeking thing.
Big name, abeg, mobilize your guys for area to come out and vote on Saturday, we need to take this country back.

I will give refreshments to people that vote in my ward irrespective of the candidate they vote for.

Make we vote ruthlessly for the right candidate and I believe you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:28pm On Feb 20, 2023
CREGXFORCE

I just discovered that Yemi was a cast in "Rumour has it"( ndani TV show)

Omo bragging rights left and right,I Stan to restan an all round entertainer

Yemi cregx is the fucking name
https://twitter.com/kingyemicregx/status/1627697448398323713?t=st2hBk_i93JkvElZC5m_FA&s=19

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 10:29pm On Feb 20, 2023
Eeghe:
I would love to have you and my soul sis’ Brigg-Meyer personality test results👌🏾
I am willing to swear there is no F but a T as the third letter in the results lol

LoL. I've been an MBTI superfan since like 2018. I'm INTP-T though, so yeah, you're right about the T stuff. #FuckSensors 😉.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HotMiracleJuice: 10:31pm On Feb 20, 2023
Congrats Nelisa for una win jare even though it's useless ! if na only that useless old Hegoat na only tail of the house una go dey !!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1166) (1167) (1168) (1169) (1170) (1171) (1172) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.