Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,155 members, 7,867,361 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:33 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1109675 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1167) (1168) (1169) (1170) (1171) (1172) (1173) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:31pm On Feb 20, 2023
Sanqa:
So yemi will not allow khosicle and thabana do chores together 🤣🤣 this man
He can't stop them, khobang to the world.
Thabang didn't save her last week and now nominated her this week......no worry una go see pepper before the end of this week

Khosi is in a for a big L

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:36pm On Feb 20, 2023
LordTheus:

LoL. I've been an MBTI superfan since like 2018. I'm INTP-T though, so yeah, you're right about the T stuff. #FuckSensors 😉.

I am good yhooo☺️

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:37pm On Feb 20, 2023
https://twitter.com/stylei_xx/status/1627780710714015746?s=46&t=4F-bTHZ6budw7_NC8mZChQ

Yayaness
You said it all here but you know, stanning and life🤷🏾‍♀️

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 10:38pm On Feb 20, 2023
Smoothgio:

I blame you for engaging with a lunatic that her useless fave has never won HoH

Free the werey to rant jare
I actually like Jugdejudith!! Fr😂
Mamashawty's mode of argument intrigues me ! This season,She no get any point against Yemi ' whatever she says always backfire on her fave😂🤣
That's why she's playing dirty

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 10:39pm On Feb 20, 2023
Smoothgio:

Thabang didn't save her last week and now nominated her this week......no worry una go see pepper before the end of this week

Leave them make them deh decieve thereselves 😂!! 👍🏽

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 10:41pm On Feb 20, 2023
Eeghe:

I am good yhooo☺️

Meh. You only got the T part. That scores you a 1 out of 4 😛.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 10:42pm On Feb 20, 2023
This week is gonna be fun!!
Don't watch with your emotion 😎🥂
U fit get heart attack

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:45pm On Feb 20, 2023
LordTheus:

Meh. You only got the T part. That scores you a 1 out of 4 😛.

I got INT? and said either J or P as the last
My emphasis was on the thinking and not feeling component (the third letter)
Honestly tongue…but true sha

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dentidon: 10:47pm On Feb 20, 2023
Geezeem:

I like his wits....but only on tv
I would dislike him in real life grin

Just like I enjoy watching Yemi on TV but I will hate him in real life (I dont like cheating, flirty and lying guys) . I would like Kanaga in real life (I like chilled and devoted guys) but I hate him on TV. He bores me

That's what some people dont get about me here...for me, there are characters that makes an interesting viewing on TV ONLY....

I am well able to separate this from my reality

The only time there is a meeting between my reality and my entertainment is when my core values are stirred

I like Thabang
On this show...

He is the only one that can match Khosi...Yemi dont measure up. His ego and temper will hamper the mental strenght he needs

Yemi is cheating because he's married on the show? Were you the pastor or official who officiated Yemi's marriage license? The audacity!

Yemi came to be his care-free self on the show, not someone coached by a PR. Of course he's a flirt buoyed by his good looks which tend to gravitate ladies towards him easily. In fact, being nice + good looks is a recipe for playboy tendency which is different from a player. Yemi is a playboy but not a player. He's the nicest person on the show as a matter of fact. Of course, He was always honest about being a flirt and the fact that he wouldn't like to be boxed which Khosi admitted to Miracle. He didn't ask out anyone as a matter of fact. He's even the one trying to be selfless and compromise here by trying to do the bidding of the hypocritical manipulative Khosi but then, what about his own interest of not wanting to be boxed, considering he doesn't like to be stressed.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 10:50pm On Feb 20, 2023
Geezeem:

Honestly?
That's how to play this game

He is using and playing mind game...I find it interesting

Naija are not used to this level of gaming....we play to the gallery and cameras...then we do fake gbas gbos and call it entertainment grin

Thabang is playing sophisticated game
Many may not like it but it's what its

Straight facts @bold. We're too soft in this country when it comes to reality TV 😑.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:52pm On Feb 20, 2023
Eeghe:

I legit can’t wrap my head around d this way of stanning, like yhooo…. I am absolutely incapable of doing so.

I would love to have you and my soul sis’ Brigg-Meyer personality test results👌🏾
I am willing to swear there is no F but a T as the third letter in the results lol

ISTP or ISTJ
Google search and or do the free personality tests
I am an INFP (have done nearly twenty years (free and paid for) and invariably is an INFP- everything about the personality type resonates with my person

You are actually very wrong grin

I have done the test before ...got two different results, both has F in it

But I am not willing to share my result here.

I haven't done a decisive one to finally narrow it to one type

I've also done an enneagram personality test

Like I already said above.....I am well able to separate my reality from a tv show...I know where to draw a line

Most of these guys don't come with their real selves...they come to play a game.

They play their fellow contestants and they play us the viewers. Which is cool...but Once they are too obvious to me (I am intuitive), they are unable to move me emotionally

The only contestants that move me in this sense are those that come raw and unapologetic...and then start to grow on the show

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by cyberghost23: 10:54pm On Feb 20, 2023
Smoothgio:

He is allowed to be Angry

Afterall macho Man lament about his own till he was evicted, Blacboi should better thank God it wasn't a real nomination cus he would have been in Lagos by Tuesday
If it's real or fake nominations, royals will go home...
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:56pm On Feb 20, 2023
To those dirty housemates

We have a rule

We won't condone dirtiness

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:58pm On Feb 20, 2023
Eeghe:

For you
For your personality type
For me he is horror personified and that’s on period too
Yemi is playing with his heart and not head, and I like him a lot cos of that (forget the many delusional fans of his cheesy)
People that live with their hearts tend to make a lot of mistakes too, though, but in all, they bring a lot of warmth with them- and that’s what people like me live for- lotsa warmth lol

I am attracted to cool borites too in life (cool calm and composed - contrasts to my impulsiveness cheesy)

I just want to say someone (now two people) shared this your post and it's not me grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:59pm On Feb 20, 2023
Geezeem:

You are actually very wrong grin

I have done the test before ...got two different results, both has F in it

But I am not willing to share my result here.

I haven't done a decisive one to finally narrow it to one type

I've also done an enneagram personality test

Like I already said above.....I am well able to separate my reality from a tv show...I know where to draw a line

Most of these guys don't come with their real selves...they come to play a game.

They play their fellow contestants and they play us the viewers. Which is cool...but Once they are too obvious to me (I am intuitive), they are unable to move me emotionally

The only contestants that move me in this sense are those that come raw and unapologetic...and then start to grow on the show

Then I got fifty percent
Got Theus’ and failed yours cheesy tongue
I should have gotten the intuitive for you tho
Means we are alike in many places even
I iN F ? tongue
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:00pm On Feb 20, 2023
Geezeem:

I just want to say someone (now two people) shared this your post and it's not me grin

Deaddddd
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 11:02pm On Feb 20, 2023
Smoothgio:

Khobang😍😍
Yemi didn't save her too, she's not crying, so I'm not going to cry.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:07pm On Feb 20, 2023
Eeghe:

Then I got fifty percent
Got Theus’ and failed yours cheesy tongue
I should have gotten the intuitive for you tho
Means we are alike in many places even
I iN F ? tongue

I can only also confirm that I got 'I' in both tests grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by cyberghost23: 11:20pm On Feb 20, 2023
Which kind food Dem dey eat so ..na wa
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:28pm On Feb 20, 2023
Marvin got Yaya a new iPhone 13

Wow wow wow....... should I ship Maya??

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 11:33pm On Feb 20, 2023
Smoothgio:

No 😑

No ship

Everybody should remain single
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by cyberghost23: 11:34pm On Feb 20, 2023
Wetin tsatsi dey shake loll hahaha ...

Miracle na clown ..
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by cyberghost23: 11:34pm On Feb 20, 2023
Smoothgio:

when was that

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 11:36pm On Feb 20, 2023
LordTheus:

[sarcasm]Yeah, don't you just hate when people play games on a reality TV game show?[/sarcasm] 🤣🤣

For real though, this Big Brother uses a format that rewards the most likable housemate. You might not even need to have the brains, personality, any specific talent or some other thing that you can boast of. You just need to appeal to the majority of the viewing public. And such flimsy criterion is totally beyond the house mate's control. Therefore, gameplay and strategy in this BB format most often backfires, because viewers will get in their feelings and only see you as a cunt. I think Thabang should have at least considered that. In a popularity contest, people who are hard to read, unpredictable and cunning will always be on the losing end.

At the end of the day, I don't give a shit. I'm just here for the drama. 😎

cc. Nhazeru

Don't get me wtong o. The show needs the likes of Thabang and Miracle to spice things up or we will be bored to death. You can sway me if you make it obvious you're acting a script than being nonchallant and carefree stepping on other people's emotions. I am not sure about Miracle but Thabang's deviousness is more natural than scripted and it leaves a sour taste in the mouth.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HajiaNotu: 11:37pm On Feb 20, 2023
Smoothgio:

Hope you are good

You've been scarce all season long

Who are you bonding with so far

I am very well....Many thanks wink

Yes, I have....been extremely busy..

Funnily, I haven't been watching undecided( smtimes on Sundays)
Jus here to read updates n check out!!

I don't wanna be addicted no more!!!
It takes a lot of discipline tho undecided
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by cyberghost23: 11:39pm On Feb 20, 2023
Ipeleng oooo hahahaha . She dey shake her spinal cord grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 11:45pm On Feb 20, 2023
cyberghost23:
Ipeleng oooo hahahaha . She dey shake her spinal cord grin
She doesnt have any rhythm at all.😆😆 First time I'm seeing her loosening up and enjoying herself.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:51pm On Feb 20, 2023
Smoothgio:

So after using her unrequited love to drag me here....you are now the same person bringing this news to me?

Anyway...
I am glad my girl didnt give up.

This is great....less than 24 hrs!

I am happy for her grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:56pm On Feb 20, 2023
DoubleeDee:

She doesnt have any rhythm at all.😆😆 First time I'm seeing her loosening up and enjoying herself.

Should we adopt her? She is the closes to our girl's body type there grin

And she has really loosened up...and grown on the show. This is what I like...

There is no pretence in the girl
No faking it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:59pm On Feb 20, 2023
cyberghost23:
when was that
This night
They went live on instagram
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 12:01am On Feb 21, 2023
Geezeem:

So after using her unrequited love to drag me here....you are now the same person bringing this news to me?

Anyway...
I am glad my girl didnt give up.

This is great....less than 24 hrs!

I am happy for her grin
Sorry na

I am a lover of beautiful things and i was just mad at her mentioning mavin when it seems he wasnt on same wavelength but now i know better

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 12:04am On Feb 21, 2023
HajiaNotu:

I am very well....Many thanks wink
Yes, I have....been extremely busy..
Funnily, I haven't been watching undecided( smtimes on Sundays) Jus here to read updates n check out!!
I don't wanna be addicted no more!!! It takes a lot of discipline tho undecided
fair enough......i hope to see you around once in a while

(1) (2) (3) ... (1167) (1168) (1169) (1170) (1171) (1172) (1173) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.