Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1091281 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 8:38pm On Jan 19, 2023
LordTheus:

A show flopping is understandable if there are others shows that rival or even surpass it in terms of fanbase and ratings. The truth is, outside Nigeria, the Big Brother franchise isn't that big of a deal.

Well it's heavily promoted and on a TV network that's in almost every Household. No extra cost or subscriptions necessary, So yeah a lot of people will be interested.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 8:38pm On Jan 19, 2023
ibkayeebbn:

Wetin she ‘dey talk’?
she said she wants to add pepper to
Relationships, j think she referring to yemi, the girls are giving her gist…

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:38pm On Jan 19, 2023
ibkayeebbn:

Wetin she ‘dey talk’?

She says she go press neck, so make we hold inhaler.

I no dey ever take people like that seriously, because after all that talk, dem go begin dey carry blanket up and down, dey lie down for couch.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:39pm On Jan 19, 2023
safarigirl:

You've noticed that I keep pouring fuel on what?

If you want to see us vs them debate, go to Twitter and see it.

I just dey here dey cruise.

Free the guy. The only reason Dominique has not banned you both is because she likes you. If na another mod, you and that bobo go chop life ban. Very unnecessary debate…
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JaceBlaze: 8:39pm On Jan 19, 2023
Amya:

My point exactly. If only you had the same energy for your oppressors

If you had the same energy for Boko Haram and your thieving politicians maybe you'd be living in a peaceful country instead of being a refugee of the world.How about that?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 8:39pm On Jan 19, 2023
Dannyxy:
she said she wants to add pepper to
Relationships, j think she referring to yemi, the girls are giving her gist…
safarigirl:

She says she go press neck, so make we hold inhaler.

I no dey ever take people like that seriously, because after all that talk, dem go begin dey carry blanket up and down, dey lie down for couch.
Ooooh, thank you

Lol yeah I’ve stopped taking these entertainment promisers seriously
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 8:39pm On Jan 19, 2023
Please jenniO is spoiling the naija ladies vibes,she should do and leave

And why is she always dressing like a granny

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 8:40pm On Jan 19, 2023
Amya:
Sandra body. I can stare at that all day. kiss kiss

Her face is inversely proportional to her body tho
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JaceBlaze: 8:40pm On Jan 19, 2023
thatigboman:
which point? No black South African have sense sef not to talk of making a point. Slave, Umqombothi xenophobic drunkard.

This is it?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 8:40pm On Jan 19, 2023
Sandra is an example of why I don't do retouch in my photography. Because why is the Sandra on IG different from the one on TV

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 8:40pm On Jan 19, 2023
Wotowotoman:

That’s a fake bum though

I highly doubt that.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 8:41pm On Jan 19, 2023
Is this poolparty undecided ??

Bring back our level1 housemates abeg. angry
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:42pm On Jan 19, 2023
Yaya my love says she likes my other love Olivia, she also says she likes Yvonne. She says Yvonne is a really sweet girl.
Awww kiss
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gmajor(m): 8:43pm On Jan 19, 2023
safarigirl:
Make una come see our material

Fine girl, trashy tattoo
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JaceBlaze: 8:43pm On Jan 19, 2023
safarigirl:

LMAO.

Awww, you know garri. Cool cool. We love dedicated haters.

Likewise... emptying your last penny on a flight ticket to fly thousands of kilos just to live with xenophobes...life is unbalanced ooo grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:44pm On Jan 19, 2023
This one wey dem no give them alcohol. E be like alcohol companies refused to sponsor the show
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:44pm On Jan 19, 2023
This thing they did at this pool party today, they should not do it again next week.

Crazy how the only time all the housemates danced was when they played Buga.

They should sha not do it like this on Saturday, let the DJ know how to mix songs from both countries, not to be doing half and half.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gmajor(m): 8:44pm On Jan 19, 2023
ibkayeebbn:
Just checked Sandra’s IG and she’s pretty, this wig is hiding it

Blue Aiva is fine too

Ayam not understanding.
Why not judge her based on what she looks like now, why consult IG?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:45pm On Jan 19, 2023
JaceBlaze:

Likewise... emptying your last penny on a flight ticket to fly thousands of kilos just to live with xenophobes...life is unbalanced ooo grin

Na you know who dey do that one sha.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:47pm On Jan 19, 2023
Amya:

I highly doubt that.

Don't mind that guy, nothing fake about that bum.

Her stomach looks very normal, anyone who does BBL, there is always something off about their navel. Hers is good, so, that guy is just being a rabblerouser.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 8:47pm On Jan 19, 2023
Gmajor:

Ayam not understanding.
Why not judge her based on what she looks like now, why consult IG?
I couldn’t see her properly because of her wig, to be honest I still haven’t seen her properly

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 8:47pm On Jan 19, 2023
JaceBlaze:

If you had the same energy for Boko Haram and your thieving politicians maybe you'd be living in a peaceful country instead of being a refugee of the world.How about that?

Did what I say hit a nerve?

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:48pm On Jan 19, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Free the guy. The only reason Dominique has not banned you both is because she likes you. If na another mod, you and that bobo go chop life ban. Very unnecessary debate…

I have said absolutely nothing worth banning, so, I don't know what you're talking about.

I have been on Nairaland over 10 years, you think I don't know what qualifies as bannable?

Abeg no dey quote me if you no get better talk, stick to analysing bums.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 8:48pm On Jan 19, 2023
Guy on yellow to another lady..
Are you married, you look like a married woman!

Me: How do married women look Biko..
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 8:48pm On Jan 19, 2023
dominique:

Her face is inversely proportional to her body tho

grin grin grin grin We can't have it all!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:49pm On Jan 19, 2023
This new guy say minimum to use go some clubs na 1m or 1.5m. Yvonne sef dey nod head say na true. Na wa o
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 8:49pm On Jan 19, 2023
JaceBlaze:

Good and bad you guys no near Naija. Just watch and enjoy the show while it last. But wait o how come you find this forum because SA people that i know don't relate to anything aside their own
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:50pm On Jan 19, 2023
See as Naijas dey one side while southies dey another side lol
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 8:51pm On Jan 19, 2023
carammel:
Guy on yellow to another lady..
Are you married, you look like a married woman!

Me: How do married women look Biko..
grin grin like a woman married to a man
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 8:51pm On Jan 19, 2023
Why are the girls surrounding the guy in yellow though,he must be a good company..

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.